Forum Settings
Forums

girls, do you prefer your hair long or short?

New
longorshorthair?
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 31, 2017 5:16 PM
Jul 2018
I wish I could have both, because I liked both styles, but now: I tried to cut them, but my heart screamed: NO, what!? Your beautiful long hair. What are you doing? XD
Aug 31, 2017 7:00 PM

Nov 2016
I've always wanted to try out short hair because I think it looks quite pretty and seems much easier to maintain.

Anyone I asked said I shouldn't so I still didn't cut it.
Aug 31, 2017 8:54 PM
Jul 2018
Girls talking about their hair, does a forum thread get any better than this? *Nose bleed*
Aug 31, 2017 9:17 PM

Aug 2011
I (as a guy) prefer to keep my hair short.
I've had it down to my shoulders a couple of times, each time it looked bad (much worse the second time as I've started to thin on top D: not bold but my hair is naturally fine to begin with) also because I didn't take very good care of it, way harder then short hair. I also found myself chewing on the ends when I was board, that's when I gave up and cut it each time.
^_^
Aug 31, 2017 9:21 PM

Mar 2008
Maneki-Mew said:
I wish I could have both, because I liked both styles, but now: I tried to cut them, but my heart screamed: NO, what!? Your beautiful long hair. What are you doing? XD

And thats how side shaves became a thing
Aug 31, 2017 9:56 PM

Apr 2016
i prefer to have my haircut onto short style.. I dont mind if its on my shoulder.
u'll never understood how the feel to be me. When the boundaries limit me to express or share my feeling. When u want to explain the truth but
you are not allowed to. When u need someone to
talk but u can't say anything
Aug 31, 2017 10:18 PM

Jun 2017
I may have answered this already, but fuck it, I will again:

I prefer having long hair to the mid of my back, although during the summer I usually get a bob cut... which I haven't done the past few times - instead - just cut it barely above my shoulders. And rarely do I ever not have bangs. I can't live without bangs or I feel so exposed.
Aug 31, 2017 10:39 PM

Aug 2017
I like short and long hair as long as people see it nicely.
Sep 1, 2017 1:32 AM

Apr 2015
I have Dreadlocks and I prefer this hairstyle with longer hair - but I wouldn't have a problem with short hair (I think)
Sep 1, 2017 6:54 AM
Jul 2018
traed said:
Maneki-Mew said:

Sidecuts look good on the models on the pictures, but I haven't seen a woman iR who can rock it. :(
Especially not me. That's a little bit punky and it doesn't matter how hard I try to look different, everyone called me cute. Nothing else. *wearing mini-dress or skirt* you look so cute! *wearing HIGH high heels to be at least like 1.65* you are still cute! *wearing black cool new leather jacket and bootees (at 16, 17)* Aww cute!
I swear, that's a curse! :<
Sep 1, 2017 7:41 AM

Mar 2008
Maneki-Mew said:
traed said:

Sidecuts look good on the models on the pictures, but I haven't seen a woman iR who can rock it. :(
Especially not me. That's a little bit punky and it doesn't matter how hard I try to look different, everyone called me cute. Nothing else. *wearing mini-dress or skirt* you look so cute! *wearing HIGH high heels to be at least like 1.65* you are still cute! *wearing black cool new leather jacket and bootees (at 16, 17)* Aww cute!
I swear, that's a curse! :<

There also is hairstyles where it is cut at a slope where it gets shorter in the back. Also asian mullets (aka scene hair minus backcombing) where you have side swept fringe and lot's of layering.
Sep 1, 2017 8:09 AM

Mar 2014
Long, a little bit below my shoulders. I wish I could let it grow some more but I have to trim it because I don't like having dry hair ends
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Sep 1, 2017 8:13 AM

Jan 2014
I'm a guy, and yes, long hair is a bitch. But my standard for "long" hair is actually short lmao. I don't know how girls do it.

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Sep 1, 2017 3:46 PM

Mar 2008
Comic_Sans said:
Long, a little bit below my shoulders. I wish I could let it grow some more but I have to trim it because I don't like having dry hair ends

You have to trim it to help it grow long anyway. If you get split ends it just breaks off at the end so it doesnt get longer as it grows.
Sep 1, 2017 7:49 PM

May 2010
Long, mainly because I'm too lazy to do anything with my hair so I just grow it and tie it up :> Thankfully my hair is completely straight so I never had to worry about getting up early to take care of the mess on my head, like many of my female classmates do every single day.
Sep 2, 2017 4:13 AM

Jul 2013
Why do you people keep making these threads that have females as target participants when majority of users here are male.

Smh.

Jul 10, 2021 7:04 AM
Jul 2018
I have had shortish hair for years like down to my neck now it's longer I just can't stop cutting my hair lol I am gonna grow it out though I want long beautiful hair !
Jul 10, 2021 7:06 AM

Oct 2020
Long all the way. Used to have it shorter when I was younger, but now I much prefer it longer. No social expectations or stereotypes are involved in this choice as some would argue, I just feel like it suits me better now that I'm grown up.
Jul 10, 2021 8:03 AM

Jul 2016
i prefer shorter hair by far, just because of how much more convenient it is for me to maintain.
currently my hair is extremely long since i can't go visit my favourite hairdresser (in another continent)
and i'm DYING - i hate how long it takes to wash my hair when it's super long and it gets everywhere...

grouper - no other

0:00 ●━━━━━━─────── 3:46

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ◁ㅤㅤ❚❚ㅤㅤ▷ㅤㅤㅤㅤ↻

⁞⁞⁞ purple cause baal is my wife  ⁞⁞⁞
Jul 12, 2021 3:47 AM

Apr 2020
I've got medium hair but i prefer short because then it's actually comfortable laying in bed. Long hair is just annoying and gets in the way
Jul 12, 2021 3:51 AM
Jul 2018
I prefer having my hair short because I think it suits me best, but since I have bangs, I'm scared to cut my hair, for I might look like Dora :3
My current hair is long, and I like it that way since I can give myself cute hairstyles.
Jul 12, 2021 3:58 AM

Jul 2020
Long, I barely get to grow my hair, and when it does it's oh-so-slow. And rarely do I get a short haircut that DOESN'T look like Dora.^

I take you back
yeah, i know it seems surprising
when there's lipstick still on the glass
and the full moon rising
but it's me who makes myself mad
i take you
Jul 12, 2021 4:04 AM
Jul 2018
I like mine medium length, just past the shoulders
Jul 12, 2021 10:54 AM
Jul 2018
It depends on the haircut. I love my long hair, but a good haircut can make you look so much better.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Do you deem gratuitously killing insects immoral?

vasipi4946 - 9 hours ago

14 by Kwanthemaster »»
9 seconds ago

Poll: » is marriage compulsory?

FruitPunchBaka - Today

17 by Kwanthemaster »»
3 minutes ago

» America in 1962

rian2 - Yesterday

5 by Kwanthemaster »»
4 minutes ago

» What if you saw God in heaven? ( 1 2 )

-Usagi - Feb 3, 2016

55 by moonytsuki »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » individualism like in usa or collectivism like in japan

deg - 7 hours ago

17 by Rinrinka »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.