Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 1, 2017 9:48 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
"Sonny"?

Well I guess they don't believe that Naofumi is going by that name considering the legend of the Shield Hero. Naofumi improved again with his talent of reading ancient text.
Aug 1, 2017 10:04 PM

Feb 2008
I don't really know what Sonny even meaning but Naofumi referring calling him as younger or something with Sonny thing.

Those 3 heroes still idiot and full of them self and not even trying to put any efforts .
They still thing they are some kind of game world, they haven't yet face reality .

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Aug 1, 2017 10:28 PM
Jul 2016
I laughed a lot when Raruk told Naofumi that Motoyasu is hitting on girls. kkkk

But the three heroes dont have the same live experience that Naofumi has. They will face reality, now that everyone is together... I hope, that is.
Aug 2, 2017 5:08 AM

Mar 2012
Really just how long will those 3 idiots get their come up in's ? they really annoy me at how stupid they are.
Aug 2, 2017 9:28 AM

Apr 2013
Mhm... i don't rmbr this happening in the webnovel... then again it was so long ago and just some random adventurers... Nice to see Raph and Firo-chan smiling though.

Aug 2, 2017 9:57 AM

Oct 2007
If it was announced last chapter I missed it but.... anime finally confirmed woo!
Aug 2, 2017 11:04 AM

Dec 2015
What a bunch of assholes, I'm really tired of them.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Aug 13, 2017 10:35 AM

Oct 2011
After this chapter I read the entire novels to the end & I just finished them today. It's interesting that these 2 characters never appeared in the novels, but their weapons are ones that characters in the final volumes wield. I guess they decided to add more depth to the future events, althought I do believe that screws up the logic a bit

Sep 4, 2017 12:11 AM
Sep 2016
I reread this chapter and realized a couple things. I might be reading too much into it, but Naofumi kinda promoted my suspicions to being possibly likely. According to the crew, the other three heroes took over all the rooms, including the captains quarters. They told Naofumi that they'd clear him another room somehow, but when he says he'll just share a room with some other people, they're dumbfounded for a second. I initially assumed their reaction was from surprise. However, the faces they made were more along the lines of disgusted. Later, when they tell him to share with Raruk, they say that it is the only room available. That's the only room in the entire ship that has two people or less in it? Or the only room available even if they rearrange other groups in rooms so that they better maximize available space? I find this unlikely. And if this is the only room, then where is the Captain sleeping? Naofumi muses about the situation before his thoughts are cut off. He thinks "they must have made some pretty selfish demands...or maybe...?" after mentioning that he's irritated the captain is so servile. This implies the possibility that the information is false. What if the crew was trying to convince Naofumi to not get on the ship and assumed he wouldn't if he didn't get a fancy room? Then they bring him to a room that, from the intro of chapter 33, holds two people that are serious about killing the shield hero? Coincidence? The three heroes are stupid, but would they really take the captain's quarters as well? That, with Naofumi's musings that were cut off?
Feb 13, 2019 6:26 AM

Jun 2015
So does that guy just not see the massive shield permanently attached to naofumi’s arm

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Chapter 103 Discussion

kevin_video - Jan 15

3 by Yaggamy »»
Feb 12, 6:23 AM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Chapter 102 Discussion

curvedtree - Dec 18, 2023

1 by Kenny_Stryker »»
Jan 13, 9:16 AM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Chapter 101 Discussion

kevin_video - Nov 14, 2023

2 by Yaggamy »»
Nov 15, 2023 10:10 AM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Chapter 100 Discussion

Penguinu - Sep 9, 2023

2 by Kjqomc »»
Oct 27, 2023 3:15 PM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Chapter 99 Discussion

curvedtree - Aug 8, 2023

2 by curvedtree »»
Aug 9, 2023 6:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.