Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 14, 2023 7:17 PM

Jan 2008
I'm very curious about Atla. She appears to have echolocation (not super uncommon for blind people to develop in these kinds of series), and can pronounce Naofumi's name without issue, despite no one else in the world, besides the other heroes who are also from Japan, being able to. I can't help but wonder if she's a reincarnator, or someone else of importance. My second thought was someone like Raphtalia who grew up on the stories of the shield hero, and possibly even as far as the 100 Tales from Doctor Stone.

I was really happy for Imiya being able to enjoy a family reunion with everyone. That was really wholesome.

Also, those bridal candidates the beginning were hilarious.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Nov 14, 2023 9:21 PM

Feb 2014
Really weird seeing how the anime made this manga obsolete, makes you wonder if the manga will catch up by the time there is a season 4.

Edit: I take that back, there were some differences, I wonder which is keeping it real to the original work.
curvedtreeNov 14, 2023 9:36 PM
Nov 15, 2023 10:10 AM

Aug 2019
Reply to curvedtree
Really weird seeing how the anime made this manga obsolete, makes you wonder if the manga will catch up by the time there is a season 4.

Edit: I take that back, there were some differences, I wonder which is keeping it real to the original work.
curvedtree said:

The manga is canon, it's faithful to the source material.
The studio is changing everything they can to adapt the story faster.
So the anime didn't make the manga obsolete!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Chapter 103 Discussion

kevin_video - Jan 15

3 by Yaggamy »»
Feb 12, 6:23 AM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Chapter 102 Discussion

curvedtree - Dec 18, 2023

1 by Kenny_Stryker »»
Jan 13, 9:16 AM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Chapter 100 Discussion

Penguinu - Sep 9, 2023

2 by Kjqomc »»
Oct 27, 2023 3:15 PM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Chapter 99 Discussion

curvedtree - Aug 8, 2023

2 by curvedtree »»
Aug 9, 2023 6:50 PM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Chapter 31 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 16, 2017

26 by Phaetons_Folly »»
Jul 17, 2023 9:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.