Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 3, 2010 8:13 AM

Sep 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Cam RAW and french subtitles.

WOW ... Yamamoto is freaking awesome !
This week, the oldies are so powerful, GAR and perfect !
Really liked how he punch WW !
I just don't want Yamamoto to be stabbed by Aizen in the back. :(
Mar 3, 2010 10:16 AM

Jul 2007
BADASS.

The rating poll lacks 9000 of 5 option :<
Mar 3, 2010 1:50 PM

Jan 2010
Yamamoto RULEZ!!!!!

His fists are more powerful than RJ
Mar 3, 2010 4:01 PM

Apr 2009
Yamamoto is quite sadistic... Just as powerful as expected. I'm just as amazed that Kubo didn't troll us this week, and instead went for a straightforward chapter. Though this chapter was only part two of God knows how many chapters of Yamamoto bitch-slapping Wonderweiss. I still think Orihime and her ability to reject is the key to defeating Aizen; brute force just isn't going to cut it.
I can honestly see Aizen dying by the hands of Ichigo, explaining how everyone is a fool and that he (Aizen) was actually the hero and the true villain is the King.
ReaperEXEMar 3, 2010 4:09 PM
Mar 3, 2010 4:12 PM

Aug 2009
Old Tymers Week eh?
Mar 3, 2010 4:24 PM

Apr 2008
Haha, yeah. Definitely a week for the old folks.

Interesting battle.
Mar 3, 2010 4:27 PM

Jun 2007
So instead of plot progression we get a old man beating up a retarded looking.... retard

We all know he's gonna get his ass handed to him by Aizen anyways, so what's the point of this.
Mar 3, 2010 4:29 PM

Aug 2008
haha some fist battle nice, and so much ripping about haha.
Mar 3, 2010 4:29 PM

Sep 2008
A little too much Yamamoto talking to something that can't talk back.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 3, 2010 4:34 PM

Aug 2008
That's what I call old man strength. Though I didn't think this was terribly engaging once it became page after page of Genyruusai annihilating Wonderweiss. I don't doubt that Wonderweiss is just there to wear away at the old man's stamina or take him off his guard so Aizen can take him out. I'm just waiting for the twist.
Mar 3, 2010 4:36 PM

Aug 2009
kay this chapter was extremely badass. I mean Yama-jii was trying to rip WW into shreds by hand. Also got a question, what was that movie 'Soukotsu' in the end? Was it ? Two things are now for sure here. Ryuujin Jakka has been sealed forever (I thought otherwise before) and secondly, Yama-jii is the 30th CC of SS.
Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habits.
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny
- Lao-Tze.

Mar 3, 2010 4:40 PM

Nov 2008
mulderman said:
So instead of plot progression we get a old man beating up a retarded looking.... retard

We all know he's gonna get his ass handed to him by Aizen anyways, so what's the point of this.

i highly doubt he'll be beat i mean as he said......he's over a thousand years old lol he's been the leader for a thousand years and it probably took a few hundred years to get that promotion lol :)
Mar 3, 2010 4:49 PM

Jul 2008
yamamoto just proves how much of a badass he is
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Mar 3, 2010 6:29 PM

Sep 2007
Killy_Zouichi said:
kay this chapter was extremely badass. I mean Yama-jii was trying to rip WW into shreds by hand. Also got a question, what was that movie 'Soukotsu' in the end? Was it ? Two things are now for sure here. Ryuujin Jakka has been sealed forever (I thought otherwise before) and secondly, Yama-jii is the 30th CC of SS.

I don't think Ryuujin Jakka was sealed forever. It's probably only sealed when Extinguir is around and will be unsealed once Extinguir is far away enough or dead.

Good to see that Yamamoto will not be nerfed in any way. Hopefully, it doesn't end with Aizen getting another cheap kill.
Mar 3, 2010 8:13 PM

Oct 2008
Does Yamamoto work out like every day or so? Cos his body is so ripped.

But wow 30th captain commander. Wonder how the past captain commanders were like. =O

Btw, short chapter is very short.
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Mar 3, 2010 9:02 PM

Apr 2009
I think the real question is 'who is Yamamoto really beating the shit out of'? Because there's just no way that Aizen is not trolling him right now. Here's hoping it's Ichigo. =D
Mar 3, 2010 10:30 PM

Jun 2009
HawthorneKitty said:
A little too much Yamamoto talking to something that can't talk back.

i agree i just dont plan like yamamoto
Mar 3, 2010 10:41 PM

May 2009
Need more tits!
1/5
Mar 3, 2010 11:09 PM

Jul 2007
ReaperEXE said:
I think the real question is 'who is Yamamoto really beating the shit out of'?

No the real question is WHAT AIZEN IS DOING CURRENTLY.

It would be funny if:

Yamamoto finishes fistraping WW.
Turns to Aizen
Aizen: ha ha! While you were fighting I created the Key from the dead espada!~~
Yamamoto begins to go towards Aizen
Aizen: Oh, gotta go. If I were to fight you right now, you would annihilate me. Good thing I planned to hold off you with WW till I complete everything I needed there. *runs away from Yamamoto*
Mar 3, 2010 11:37 PM

Jul 2009
Wow, what a great chapter.
Just when I thought that Yamamoto was useless at the last chapter, he completely owned WW just with his fist. Now I'm just hoping that it's not another illusion by Aizen and he just beaten up one of the captains, that will just make it bad -__-

njasis said:
Need more tits!
1/5

Lolz :D
This is not an ecchi manga you know :P
This is a signature.
Mar 4, 2010 12:03 AM

Nov 2007
Well ... he's good even without a Zanpkauto but we all know Aizen is probably kicking his ass even while his fighting so they should hurry up and get past this ... T_T
Mar 4, 2010 1:21 AM

Aug 2007
Thank god Yamamoto at least kicks some ass, but I really hate it that they need to talk so much. "I'm not going to hold back!" <- well then... how about you just do it instead of warning your opponent?

And everyone's been fighting in fake-Karakura Town for the past... 50 chapter and more. Everyone except Ichigo. I may be wrong, but was far as I remember he's the main character of Bleach.
Sorry, but why is he just standing there and looking how everyone gets their ass kicked, instead of taking action himself for once? Wasn't he the one who always said he wants to rescue his nakama? Taking part in the fight might do the trick, Ichigo.

No, but instead we're having one character being beaten after another (while Ichigo doesn not move his ass, no, he just watches) and at the very end, Ichigo will kill Aizen all alone, although the chances of killing him in teamwork would've been so much higer and Ichigo actually is way too weak to kill Aizen alone, but who cares?

The last time Bleach actually made sense was back in Soul Society, but since Hueco Mundo everything is just all over the place.
Mar 4, 2010 5:07 AM

Jun 2007
The next chapter should be Yamamoto realizing he's been beating the shit out of Hinamori xD

Ichigo: Old man! What the hell are you doooiiinnnggggg!
Mar 4, 2010 5:13 AM

Aug 2009
ShiraKiryuu said:
Wow, what a great chapter.
Just when I thought that Yamamoto was useless at the last chapter, he completely owned WW just with his fist. Now I'm just hoping that it's not another illusion by Aizen and he just beaten up one of the captains, that will just make it bad -__-

njasis said:
Need more tits!
1/5

Lolz :D
This is not an ecchi manga you know :P

Can't be an illusion. WW extinguished Yama-jii's powers so he has to be there.
- Lao-Tze.

Mar 4, 2010 6:07 AM

Feb 2008
The only thing I wonder about this manga is...

Is this manga is not real?! Maybe this manga is just an illusion made by one of the characters in it... (talking about Aizen)... AHAHA!
Mar 4, 2010 6:12 AM

Apr 2007
Yamamoto was awesome, but the chapter was really short again.

Mar 4, 2010 6:31 AM

Aug 2007
Kruikie said:
Yamamoto was awesome, but the chapter was really short again.

No, 19 pages and that's normal for Bleach-standarts.
It's just that there is nothing happening in one chapter and you can sktip through most of it, so it feels like you've read only 4 or 5 pages.
Mar 4, 2010 6:39 AM

Feb 2010
mulderman said:
The next chapter should be Yamamoto realizing he's been beating the shit out of Hinamori xD

Ichigo: Old man! What the hell are you doooiiinnnggggg!

Haha, poor Hinamori. xD That wouldn't surprise me at this point.
Mar 4, 2010 6:41 AM

Oct 2009
Ok, so Wonderweiss became retarded so he can seal RJ and Yama-ji's fists are at least as good as his shikai, eh? Nice. I want a grandfather like him. D=

And flashbacks. Give me flashbacks for him, Kubo. More or less everyone had it already, but Yamamoto. It would be a shame to miss such a chance.
Mar 4, 2010 7:01 AM

Apr 2009
after all the hype with Whitebeard i didnt feel anything when reading this chapter...
lol nobody cares about that kid, just kill off aizen quickly damn)
Mar 4, 2010 7:14 AM

Apr 2008
What if aizen is using that illusion thing on him to make him believe that he has nulled his power when in fact he didnt and is making him fight ichigo or one of the vizards, that be funny.

Mar 4, 2010 7:17 AM

Apr 2008
smokes said:
after all the hype with Whitebeard i didnt feel anything when reading this chapter...

I know what u mean, that image of whitebeard on the last page is burnt into my mind, what an epic chapter.

Mar 4, 2010 7:57 AM

Jul 2009
DarK_LiGhT said:
smokes said:

I know what u mean, that image of whitebeard on the last page is burnt into my mind, what an epic chapter.

Lolz, now we're talking about One Piece here. But I know what you mean :D

Killy_Zouichi said:
Can't be an illusion. WW extinguished Yama-jii's powers so he has to be there.

We still can't be sure but I really hope that it's not. Damn Aizen and his illusions ~.~
This is a signature.
Mar 4, 2010 8:03 AM

Jul 2007
ShiraKiryuu said:
DarK_LiGhT said:
smokes said:

Optardism should be left in whatever lairs OPtards gather.
Mar 4, 2010 8:30 AM

Apr 2008
Fai said:
ShiraKiryuu said:
DarK_LiGhT said:
smokes said:

Optardism should be left in whatever lairs OPtards gather.

The only retarded fanboy in here is you, unlike you I like both bleach naruto and one piece, so far one piece is at the top this week with an epic chapter but that could change depending on how tite leads the storyline.

Dont give me any of ur fanboy shit. also I predict next weeks chapter.

Mar 4, 2010 8:50 AM

Jul 2009

Moar liek this
Mar 4, 2010 9:04 AM

Apr 2009
ShiraKiryuu said:
But I know what you mean :D

thats when you switch to an inferior manga)
Mar 4, 2010 9:10 AM

Aug 2009
Wasabi said:

I don't think Ryuujin Jakka was sealed forever. It's probably only sealed when Extinguir is around and will be unsealed once Extinguir is far away enough or dead.

Good to see that Yamamoto will not be nerfed in any way. Hopefully, it doesn't end with Aizen getting another cheap kill.

In the second page, Aizen did say that 'Now you have no way of achieving it again'. I guess that means the power was sealed away forever. I know, I hate it too.
- Lao-Tze.

Mar 4, 2010 9:56 AM

Nov 2007
I always knew the old guy was bad ass.
Mar 4, 2010 10:18 AM

Oct 2007
Yamamoto kicking ass XD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 4, 2010 10:40 AM

Apr 2007
Yamamoto, ftw.
Mar 4, 2010 4:55 PM

Jan 2008
So I guess i'm the only one that thought of this:

when he did this?

Mar 4, 2010 5:01 PM

Mar 2010
I wouldn't get too happy.
It's just a matter of time before Aizen turns all "lolhax" on us again.
Mar 4, 2010 5:40 PM
Feb 2010
things have become quite interesting have they not?

old man yama could actually kill aizen considering he said is that all you got? XD

Mar 4, 2010 5:42 PM

Mar 2010
I hope.
I'm getting sick and tired of Aizen's cheap tricks.
Someone needs to slap him silly, whether it's Yama-jii or Ichigo.
Mar 4, 2010 8:06 PM

Dec 2008
I'm getting tired of Aizen always pulling something out of his sleve. Yamamoto is amazing! Epic display of power! :D
Mar 4, 2010 8:18 PM
May 2008
Hmm. Yamamoto was quite badass but such a one-sided chapter showcasing the awesome power of one side means that a counter-attack is coming...
Aizen hasn't miscalculated (that we know of or that is of importance) yes so I doubt he forgot to consider Yama's physical strength.
Mar 4, 2010 9:03 PM

Aug 2009
Holy sh*t, it's a Diclonius!

A man of few words.
Mar 4, 2010 9:16 PM

May 2009
Ullus said:
Holy sh*t, it's a Diclonius!
lol, i noticed that too... Yamamoto is awesome.

This Fairy Tale Is Ending
Mar 4, 2010 9:29 PM

Aug 2008
ReaperEXE said:

I can honestly see Aizen dying by the hands of Ichigo, explaining how everyone is a fool and that he (Aizen) was actually the hero and the true villain is the King.

I can see that happening too. Actually, I was thinking just a while ago something along the lines of the Shinigami going against the King too, all for the sense of Justice and what not, assuming the King turned out to be the villain of course.
FruitPnchSamurai said:
Yamamoto is a beast.

No better way to put it.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 60 Discussion

rebwaters - Oct 19, 2009

5 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 17, 6:12 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 570 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 26, 2014

90 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 14, 6:04 PM

» Bleach Next Generations?

Fullmetaldak - Apr 10

13 by Fullmetaldak »»
Apr 13, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 480 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 7, 2012

102 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 6, 6:35 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 674 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 19, 2016

50 by _Zanga »»
Mar 31, 10:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.