Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 15, 2017 2:34 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That little girl is cute but...eh, I find her slightly annoying in this show when itinvolves her in cases.

Gotta love Rinne and his dad when they are together though. The character chemistry between these two is just hilarious whenever they're together.
Stark700Jul 15, 2017 2:37 AM
Jul 15, 2017 2:35 AM

Nov 2007
First up with Kokkuri-san play w. Ichigo. She asked her son for help, as well as teachers to Tsubasa. The soul is just a soul who worked in the ghost house. He met her when she threw graduation album away. To help him, Rinne did it. Ichigo sad about not able to get the work for him because Kokkuri-san's forbidden at school.

Sabato again. He needed to fill the cashbox, so that he can let go of it. His employees, including Renge, refused. Rinne, while searching him, he hit it with scythe, which left him and "exploded" (firework).

Kuroboshi Sansei afraid of the evil aura in the closet and grandma is angry (while keeping smile). The reason is he ran away while not clean up. She doesn't see him? They all ate manjuu, which is the reason, but will eventually lost effect (temporary).

Two stories feat. Masato and Annette next.
https://twitter.com/nhk_rinne/status/886148459719385088
tsubasaloverJul 15, 2017 5:22 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jul 15, 2017 8:55 AM

Jan 2015
Thankfully Ichigo's friend can't see the Spirit, or else they're totally freaked out. OR so I thought it would happen all the time.
The next story, damn Sabato surely have lots and lots of idea when it comes to getting money fast. Even when this time he's accidentally attached to the tool. LOL
Whoa, "bullying at workplace" huh? Even when Sansei can't help to get easily jumpscared like that.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Jul 15, 2017 10:28 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
I'm falling in love with Rinne's mom more and more with each episode man....It's so nice to see how much she cares about him and wants to help
Jul 15, 2017 4:24 PM

May 2009
1. Ichigo/ Rinne's mom was practically promoting her son for his purification skills. At least he got money in the end and the spirit was purified.
2. Rinne's dad sure didn't learn his lesson from an exploding cursed piggy bank lol
3. I knew Tamako couldn't see Sansei for some reason! It was still funny how he thought she was ignoring him because of the mess he caused in the cellar and how Rinne thought his grandma was bullying Sansei similar to how coworkers would bully another.
Jul 15, 2017 6:41 PM

Jan 2016
1. It's great that we can see her(Ichigo) again in the new episode even though the trouble has been solved. Really shows that she really cares for Rinne even though she has to use some dangerous method to give him money. (but it's just Kyoukai no Rinne not dangerous at all)
2. I thought the victims put the money in the bank when they gave him the money but It turned out wrong XD Gotta love the explosion in the end and nobody cares what happen to Sabato lol
3. This oba-chan jokes is getting old tbh..

Not a bad episode
Aug 30, 2017 9:31 PM

Dec 2012
lol at them spelling Otome during the game. Irony.
LMAO at Jumonji throwing ash bombs out of nowhere.
Oh, so IchigOtome still got the skills throwing that ball.
lol at IchigOtome faking being scared.
lol at IchigOtome tapping Rinne on the head to tell him the fee was ore important than 10 yen.
lol at Rokumon being IchigOtome's helper.

Of course it was Sabato.
lol at Rinne counting the money quickly. The power he gained from the struggle.

Rinne did it again.
lol at Tamako.
LMAO Tamako straight ignored Sansei's ass. Savage.
Damn. Tamako just called Sansei "it".
lol at Tamako hitting Rinne for mentioning her age.
So that's why.
Bear with it.

Who was in charge of this episode? The characters looked different.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Aug 24, 2018 5:20 AM

Feb 2013
His mother found him a job, cool.
Lol, Sansei was invisible.
Meh, why didn't Sabato get purified.
Jun 14, 2023 6:24 AM

Jan 2018
The series is back to the 3 chapter formula. I kinda wish the last cour was just one large arc but oh well. I like the 3 chapter formula. It's way better than whatever season 1 tried.

Really digging the OP. I love that Rinne is the one who's giving Sakura money instead of the other way around. Possibly hinting at him getting rich by the end?

The new ED is ok. I think the last ED was way better. Might even be the best ED of the series.

Ichigo is the GOAT. She's really supportive of her son. I think if she didn't reincarnate Rinne wouldn't be so poor now which makes this more tragic. But at least she's here now! And I think she has become one of my favorites. Top 3 KnR characters for sure.

And well, Sabato is still Sabato. It's hilarious how he turned a curse into a profit. Though he at least 5000 yen in the end. And possible medical expenses.

Tamako was acting strange from the start. It'd be very out of character for her to be so cruel to Sansei. So glad it was just the wrong use of a shinigami tool.

Next episode we'll finally get more of Rinne's nemesis Masato. Honestly he fell from my top favorite characters list because he stopped appearing and with the debut of Rinne's mom.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kyoukai no Rinne (TV) 3rd Season Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - May 6, 2017

10 by Homuraja »»
Nov 7, 2023 12:41 PM

Poll: » Kyoukai no Rinne (TV) 3rd Season Episode 25 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 23, 2017

28 by ZER0PT »»
Aug 4, 2023 2:33 PM

Poll: » Kyoukai no Rinne (TV) 3rd Season Episode 24 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 16, 2017

8 by 0451 »»
Jun 22, 2023 8:46 AM

Poll: » Kyoukai no Rinne (TV) 3rd Season Episode 23 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 9, 2017

8 by 0451 »»
Jun 22, 2023 12:18 AM

Poll: » Kyoukai no Rinne (TV) 3rd Season Episode 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 2, 2017

9 by 0451 »»
Jun 21, 2023 12:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.