Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 5 6 [7]
Aug 3, 2020 4:30 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Lmao that MC, Keita Amano actually pretty fun to watch, and i never had a chance to guess right about what the fuck he was thinking. However, at the end, i put his thought absolutely understandable. Because he just a solid trash and wanna kept himself at a dumpster, he never need such a nice place called club. Its pretty suited well so far. A basic, typical gamer that actually related much on these real life most of all gamer. A fun game, or wanna be a pro? Its just Keita just decided his own route and stay true on his choice. Its actually pretty good for the MC, to be honestly. So, yeah as a noob gamer, oh, its too rude, sorry. Not such a noob, just a pretty dumb player! So, a dumb player, what would you do, Keita? Thats it for now

Cause he just really funny and his action kinda hilarious, i give this amusing show a chance to shine on my dirty list. The storyline somehow kinda simple and easy to be following up. So, i give it a try, then! Shall i called this a nice satisfaction show? Not much. But it had a good time laugh to compensate.
badabassAug 3, 2020 4:42 AM
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Sep 23, 2020 10:32 AM
Aug 2020
Tbh, the animation style seemed fine with this show so far.
I'm looking forward to see what this anime involves into!
Jan 21, 2021 7:17 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Major disappointment.

I expected something dumb, but that would be entertaining and funny to watch.

First, the designs, are so bland, which itself wouldn't be much of an issue if the MC voice wasn't so poorly chosen.
WTF.

This VA chick has done other male voices before, but I think they suit more kids, children, on the protagonist, the voice just sounds OFF, and since he talked for the most part of the episode, I just could not get into him at all.

Besides, sure this seems a bit too much wish-fulfillment, but that can be very enjoyable if the execution is at least decent!

The worst first episode I have seen in a long time, hope it gets better.
Usually, I tend to pick stuff I always enjoy but seems like I lucked out here, hope this shit gets better...
Jan 22, 2021 7:13 PM
Dec 2019
I cant with this guys voice
Wataru doesn't care about the genuine thing
Jan 22, 2021 7:58 PM
Dec 2019
Okay this guy makes me want to rip his hair out
Wataru doesn't care about the genuine thing
May 29, 2021 7:53 AM
May 2021
É uma comédia romântica não muito forçada que me fez morrer de rir rsrsrs
Dec 6, 2021 4:35 AM
Dec 2021
کجا میتونم ویدیو رو دانلود کنم
Jan 16, 2023 9:42 AM

May 2015
Just gonna start off with, that voice doesn't suit the MC at all. 

I'm so glad he rejected the offer otherwise it would have just been the usual cliched stuff. Him rejecting a second time was hilarious. I'm looking forward to what comes next. 
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Apr 23, 2023 5:23 PM

May 2017
Karen bulied , again and again , even banana bulied her , i realy like this girl when she suffer yet come back for more !

But i hope soon enough she will get what she want
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

Jun 16, 2023 10:40 AM
Dec 2022
Vaya que respuesta tan inesperada del prota al rechazar jajaja...
Oct 23, 2023 7:14 PM
Sep 2023
Oh, my god. I love the anime already. I'm so hooked!! Can't wait for the next episodes!!
Nov 26, 2023 3:04 AM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
I can already tell I won’t like the MC 😬
Feb 22, 10:35 AM

Feb 2022
I love that the main girl's name is Tendo. Nice one.
Apr 6, 9:29 PM

Aug 2014
First episode was great ;] and had everything I like!
Possible romances, funny scenes, most of the time nice animation (loved that street with cg cars made nicely), cute girls, gaming and they even shown the game itself like that the dust map from cs.
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Pages (6) « First ... « 5 6 [7]

More topics from this board

Poll: » [Poll] Gamers Romance

Lnlover - Aug 30, 2017

30 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
Apr 13, 8:19 PM

» Misunderstandings

Shomix - Sep 29, 2017

13 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
Apr 13, 8:18 PM

Poll: » [the usual] BEST GIRL POLL

GangsterCat - Sep 7, 2017

13 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
Apr 13, 8:15 PM

» Do people not understand that this is a parody? ( 1 2 )

APolygons2 - Feb 23, 2023

61 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
Apr 13, 8:14 PM

Poll: » Gamers! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2017

320 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
Apr 13, 8:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.