Forum Settings
Forums

Studio Trigger Announces Original Anime Projects at Anime Expo [Update 7/6]

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 4, 2017 4:14 AM

Feb 2015
" this anime project has been in production for four years."
WTF lmao looks like they are very serious about this one.
moreover have similarity with GURREN LAGGAN and kill la kill.
obvious im looking foward to it
Jul 4, 2017 5:36 AM

Jul 2008
Most excited for Gridman. Hoping for a nod to the deceased Super Robot genre without it going overboard, but any original mecha show by Trigger sounds good to me.

Jul 4, 2017 9:13 AM
Jul 2018
Trigger is about to save anime yet again!!

> Darling in the Frankxx: considerring they will be working with A-1 Pictures it can be either something amazing or the complete opposite, we will see.

> Gridman: the fact that is gonna be a original mecha sound good to me, but i have not watched anything Tsuburaya Productions had made in the past so i dont know what to really expect.

> Promare: out of the 3 is the one that i will be sure to keep a close eye out. Expecting something crazy since they claim to be on pair in terms of tone to Kill la Kill and Gurren Lagann. Plus that artsyle in the cover looks nice.
Jul 4, 2017 10:29 AM

Jul 2015
I am so excited for more information on Promare :D what a time to be alive!

Jul 5, 2017 8:47 AM

Nov 2007
News Update
The official website for Darling in the Frankxxx has launched and revealed the staff members of the series as well as a key visual (shown).

Staff
Director: Atsushi Nishigori (Kimi no Na wa. opening key animation)
Assistant Director: Toshifumi Akai (Shelter director)
Series Composition: Atsushi Nishigori, Naotaka Hayashi (Plastic Memories script and original creator)
Character Design, Chief Animation Director, Action Supervisor: Masayoshi Tanaka (Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai.)
Mechanical Design: Shigeto Koyama (Hirune Hime: Shiranai Watashi no Monogatari)

Official site: http://darli-fra.jp/
Twitter: @DARLI_FRA

Teaser

Source: Moca News
tsubasaloverJul 5, 2017 11:08 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jul 5, 2017 9:03 AM

Aug 2015
Didn't get anything from the pv aside from good music. Good choice of staff too.
Jul 5, 2017 11:07 AM

Jun 2016
Super hyped for all three of these new series, especially Promare. I loved Kill La Kill and plan on watching Gurren Lagann soon due to hearing good things about it (and that art style is great!), so with Promare being four years in production and being similar to those two it looks like it's going to really shake up the community (in a good way, of course). Hiroyuki Imaishi is my favorite director at the moment and it just makes me extremely hyped for Promare.
hugtto precure is an international treasure thank you for coming to my ted talk
Jul 5, 2017 4:12 PM
Jul 2018
tsubasalover said:
News Update
The official website for Darling in the Frankxxx has launched and revealed the staff members of the series as well as key visual (shown).

Staff
Director: Atsushi Nishigori (Kimi no Na wa. opening key animation)
Assistant Director: Toshifumi Akai (Shelter director)
Series Composition: Atsushi Nishigori, Naotaka Hayashi (Plastic Memories script and original creator)
Character Design, Chief Animation Director, Action Supervisor: Masayoshi Tanaka (Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai.)
Mechanical Design: Shigeto Koyama (Hirune Hime: Shiranai Watashi no Monogatari)

Official site: http://darli-fra.jp/
Twitter: @DARLI_FRA

Teaser

Source: Moca News

This staff is pretty great in all honesty, looking forward to it very damn much xD
Jul 5, 2017 7:44 PM

Aug 2013
Fucking ecstatic for every one of these projects.

The Promare sounds like it'll be sheer badass. If its similar in style to TTGL and KLK, it cant be bad.

The Darling in the Frankxx seems the most interesting out of the three. Big collaboration, weird intriguing title, interesting OST, key visual gets your attention.

Never been a huge mecha fan, but if it's Trigger there will probably be hand drawn goodness, so will watch that too.
Jul 6, 2017 10:34 AM
Jul 2018
I'm actually only pretty much excited for Darling in the Frankxx and Promare, considering I'm not much of a mecha fan...

BUT! Since it's Trigger, and I'm such a HUGE fan of their work, I'll probably watch all three of these original anime projects whenever they come out, so. :)
Jul 6, 2017 3:47 PM

Apr 2014
Promare just oozes Imaishi goodness so I sure it's going to meet my expectations.
I don't have much of an opinion about the other two yet so I hope we'll get some more information soon.
Jul 6, 2017 8:23 PM

Oct 2012
Who the hell do you think i am!? hope this line gets used at least once for TTGL reference haha
My biggest regret is using my real name as my user name.

The continuous pursuit of finding that genuine thing.
Sep 6, 2017 5:07 AM

Nov 2009
Stark700 said:
The one from the list I'm most excited about is Promare. Seems like a potentially exciting show and considering they spent 4 years producing it, I do expect something of higher quality than the other two projects.

I'm hoping they reveal the PV for Darling in the Frankxx soon.

I totally agree, also Promare seems to be more in aligned with previous Trigger works - from the little we have seen.
Sep 6, 2017 10:24 AM

Aug 2017
Seems cool but when are we getting those Inferno Cop specials, the ones with Little Witch Academia characters.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Manga 'Darwin Jihen' Gets TV Anime

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

11 by Piromysl »»
5 hours ago

» Kinema Citrus Announces 'Sayonara Lara', 'Ninja Skooler' Original Anime

DatRandomDude - May 18

19 by daddymahitowo »»
6 hours ago

» 'Edens Zero' Manga Ends in Five Chapters

DatRandomDude - 7 hours ago

0 by DatRandomDude »»
7 hours ago

» 'Mononoke: Karakasa' Reveals Supporting Cast, Theme Song, Trailer

DatRandomDude - May 1

9 by Kamirura »»
Yesterday, 12:02 PM

» 'Touken Ranbu Kai' Prequel Anime Movie Announced for August 2024

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

0 by Hyperion_PS »»
Yesterday, 11:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.