Forum Settings
Forums
School-Live!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 23, 2017 9:12 AM

Oct 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
http://wasabisyrup.com/archives/u8qC9mb6dUA

Jun 23, 2017 8:29 PM
Feb 2016
Apparently the manga will enter in another hiatus (god damn it)... For the rest of the year. The mangaka seems to have doubts about how to go on with the plot, after complicated it a bit.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 23, 2017 9:36 PM
Mar 2016
LuckoBj said:
Apparently the manga will enter in another hiatus (god damn it)... For the rest of the year. The mangaka seems to have doubts about how to go on with the plot, after complicated it a bit.

I've been checking hither and yon trying to figure out precisely what's going on, and neither the author nor the illustrator have published this in a reputable place. The only thing I've seen is the hiatus note at the end of the chapter, which says "later this year," without giving any additional details. The Twitter feeds of both people are equally quiet as of the time I'm posting this, so I'm chalking this up to copy-pasting the speculation from the /a/ thread.
Jul 2, 2017 1:57 PM

Jul 2015
Death flag raised, oh boy.

That hiatus announcement q_q I really want to play Kirara Fantasia tho, that magazine has so many awesome characters.
Jul 3, 2017 3:30 AM

Mar 2013

I think It'll be funny if "Dawn of the Planet of the Apes" become real in this manga lol.

Jokes aside, I don't think that big cooking knife will be used for cooking.
And Hiatus for this manga kind of saddening cuz' I really want to see more how the story turns out and we don't even know the exact date when will the author starts again.
Jul 3, 2017 4:02 AM

Jan 2015
Oh boi Death Flag raised for Miki, but I think that the slow pace of this manga + hiatus will kill me sooner

Jul 3, 2017 1:53 PM

Feb 2011
YoxalLoyal said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
http://wasabisyrup.com/archives/u8qC9mb6dUA

The girl on the cover is the Radio Girl that Miki and others found dead (zombie) on that place which is mentioned in this chapter.
Jul 3, 2017 3:42 PM

Jun 2015
At least they found a good point to make a hiatus.
Unlike another zombie manga...
I have a feeling that the next arc will be the final one, I just hope they don't start killing main characters.
Jul 4, 2017 12:32 PM
Mar 2016
Looks like the Illustrator, Chiba Satoru, is calling the hiatus because they're asking him to draw Gakkou Gurashi stuff for the Kirara Fantasia mobage. Considering as it's going to require drawing several colored poses for all the girls, and considering as he's been struggling with getting content out already, I can see why he set things back to an unclear date.
Jul 4, 2017 7:43 PM

Dec 2014
wow a lot of despair...that diary was kinda remarkable if Ithink about it
Jul 8, 2017 4:51 PM
Jun 2014
It's a shame that the Manga's on hiatus. But hey, that game looks interesting.
Jul 18, 2017 1:54 AM
Nov 2015
So what's everyone's thoughts. Did Miki hallucinate that guy ( I forget his name) or was he really there?
Aug 1, 2017 1:37 PM

Feb 2014
MagicalCadet said:
So what's everyone's thoughts. Did Miki hallucinate that guy ( I forget his name) or was he really there?
definitely a hallucination since he already died. it was the guy that a few chapters ago was trying to kill the others and ended up getting pushed off the roof by the evil black haired girl

Aug 27, 2017 4:25 PM
Mar 2016
Quick update: as of the last Issue of MTKF, chapter 59 is now no earlier than October 24. I have my fingers crossed that they'll make this date, as it will give them an excuse to advertise for the Anime Blu-ray anthology on the cover, but we'll see.
Nov 6, 2017 3:29 PM
Mar 2016
For those of you who follow this thread, MTKF announced that the hiatus would end with the release of Chapter 59 in the December issue.
Nov 27, 2017 8:13 AM

Mar 2013
Something I've just realised up to this point: At the school, things like the computer lab and stuff seem to have been in areas they had no access to, however, at the university it appears that virtually the entire campus was save until the MLC let the zombies in. As such, did they not attempt to use computers to see if there was still some form of internet access to contact others? I would feel like in a world where every possible preparation has been made for a zombie outbreak (apart from not doing the experiments that lead to them in the first place), they would have some backup method of accessing the internet in order to keep communications running without advertising your whereabouts to infected, rather than having to resort to radio transmitters.
Slice of Life Anime about the everyday life of a German Philosopher: Nietzschijou.
Nov 27, 2017 12:31 PM

Mar 2013
I also have another concern: What happens if Sino's baby dies in utero? Will it turn like in Dawn of the Dead, and subsequently infect her?
Slice of Life Anime about the everyday life of a German Philosopher: Nietzschijou.
Nov 29, 2017 10:57 AM

Jun 2015
Riotstarter said:
I also have another concern: What happens if Sino's baby dies in utero? Will it turn like in Dawn of the Dead, and subsequently infect her?

Interesting question, here is what happened in The Stand (as Gakkou Gurashi likes to reference it a lot):
Dec 11, 2017 6:06 PM
Mar 2016
Riotstarter said:
As such, did they not attempt to use computers to see if there was still some form of internet access to contact others?

I do NetAdmin stuff IRL. The University has power, but the rest of the neighborhood doesn't. That means that the ISP's switches and routers are down. At best, the University network would be up and running, but actually going out onto the internet wouldn't be possible.
Dec 27, 2017 1:06 PM

Mar 2015
Damn, now even Miki is hallucinating stuffs? Also what's with the death flag at the end T_T these guys can't catch a break.

Jan 19, 2018 9:37 PM
Feb 2010
Riotstarter said:
Something I've just realised up to this point: At the school, things like the computer lab and stuff seem to have been in areas they had no access to, however, at the university it appears that virtually the entire campus was save until the MLC let the zombies in. As such, did they not attempt to use computers to see if there was still some form of internet access to contact others? I would feel like in a world where every possible preparation has been made for a zombie outbreak (apart from not doing the experiments that lead to them in the first place), they would have some backup method of accessing the internet in order to keep communications running without advertising your whereabouts to infected, rather than having to resort to radio transmitters.

They did try to use a computer at the school, the internet was disconnected and could only use a CD-ROM encyclopedia (Chapter 24).

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gakkougurashi! Chapter 74 Discussion

Wongus - Jun 29, 2019

14 by _elvira_ »»
Feb 29, 9:52 AM

Poll: » Gakkougurashi! Chapter 67 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 8, 2018

16 by _elvira_ »»
Feb 28, 9:33 AM

Poll: » Gakkougurashi! Chapter 62 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 1, 2018

18 by _elvira_ »»
Feb 27, 10:09 AM

Poll: » Gakkou Gurashi! Chapter 36 Discussion

Drake1000 - Jul 13, 2015

13 by _elvira_ »»
Feb 25, 11:24 AM

Poll: » Gakkou Gurashi! Chapter 26 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 6, 2014

20 by _elvira_ »»
Feb 24, 3:48 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.