Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Mar 22, 2021 4:01 AM

Apr 2009
And suddenly a new villain! Hmmm...oh OK. Justice my ass!

Looks like Jattice doesn't care about the Researchers, or maybe he has another form of relations with them? Maybe Celica's labyrinth and Eleanor's "door" is the same thing?

Overall I don't think it's that great, the plot could have been better, the pacing was jut OK but I was still entertained none the less. 7/10
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
May 29, 2021 5:07 AM
Mar 2019
Weirdest Super Mario adaptation
Jun 1, 2021 11:51 AM

May 2020
Seems the villain is smol-glasses guy who with Leos. Hope more sequel can't wait sensei marry to shironeko
Jun 30, 2021 10:53 PM
Oct 2017
Took me years to finish this appalling show. Terrible writing about with females looking like 13yr old strippers. They need to stop with the Ephebophilia/Hebephilia nonsense.
Aug 11, 2021 4:30 AM
Aug 2021
hello i'm from vietnam young people we really like part 1 of the movie, i hope the author will release part 2 i fully support
10/10
Aug 26, 2021 10:31 PM

Jun 2020
That was a very interesting start for the episode and Glenn's whereabouts are yet to be answered but that was a predictable entrance like I feel like that was going to be the time he'll make his appearance

Sistine was not ready to see this side of the Magic world and to see this side of Glenn honestly I feel her fear for Glenn as he massacred those people and finally the appearance of Leos that guy just doesn't give a shit as long as he gets to fight Glenn

That last fight was pretty good and quite underwhelming as they defeated Jatice but that was a very timid ending glad that it took that path instead of something bad happening instead, Well I love to see more of Glenn teaching the whole class much more advanced magic and I would actually love if the OP was played one last time it's just that good so damn good.

That was an interesting series I was quite hooked even from the start and going through the end of the episode and each episode is just blessed with this wonderful OP like one of the best, That ending was a bit lacking and ends up wanting me to read more of the story that Glenn has carved his path to teaching these kids each character was interesting with Rumia being the hostage as episodes go by like she doesn't really get a break until Sistine's arc but all in all this was an entertaining series I love it and want to see more of the story.
Jan 5, 2022 10:21 AM

Dec 2020
Mal needs to add shounen tag ASAP. Seriously, not only this show but so many others that I have come to known are for shounen demographics.

As for the show, it started something different but ended up quite mediocre, even that is somewhat of appreciation.

Know that the story is still incompletes and I'm not seeing S2 happening either.
May 2, 2022 11:50 PM

Jan 2010
So, this incorporates a lot of things I dislike in dramatic narratives: waifu stealing, waiting around and suffering in secret for the sake of others, a dastardly smug antagonists, and having this all prolonged for the sake of forcing viewers to suffer along with the characters. And, to top off all this cheese, we have wedding crashing, including a literal bridal carry. Wow, that all spiraled out of control really fast. There's a drug that turns you into an obedient mind-controlled slave, and Glenn is just killing these people left and right, geez. Plus, there's that cliffhanger leading to the light novels, so that sucks too.

The magic system briefly touched on in the second episode was somewhat interesting, and watching Glenn have fun with his class at the beach was nice. Everything else seem to be missing details or rely on evil people doing evil things for evil reasons. Was there no school security? Was there no branch of the military seeking to eliminate the Researchers of Divine Wisdom, or was the kingdom so engrained in corruption that the group has influence throughout the royal court? If the goal was to kill nobles and gain power, then why go through with all these elaborate plots? The Researchers seem powerful and influential enough to just outright kill anyone they want, so I feel some information is missing regarding their goals and methodologies.

At the end, RokuAka is okay for what it is, but it leaves a lot to be desired, possibly due to its purpose of redirecting viewers to the light novel, rather than telling a complete story.
Sep 4, 2022 12:44 PM
Sep 2022
There was a weird, unsatisfatory inroduction in episode 1, but episode 2 and onwards had me kinda invested, it was pretty good. However episode 11 and 12 went down an unusual path and the ending was very climactic, it felt very rushed as the "main end fight" or "boss fight" along with the "wholesome resolution/ending" happened all in the span of 10 minutes rather than spanning out over the episode. This is one of those weird animes where the Introduction and Ending weren't great but the in between were. This isn't a bad watch.
Sep 10, 2022 11:17 PM
Sep 2021
Nice ending, like sisti and Glenn's bonding throughout the series, but there are still lot of mysteries to be solved, hope they make another season.

I give this episode 5/10.

And the whole season 5/10.
Nov 11, 2022 8:00 AM
Apr 2021
Good ending to a good story
Nov 19, 2022 7:11 AM
May 2022
idk but this show is badass
Dec 5, 2022 5:55 AM
Dec 2022
Prostě nice, nejvíc jsem se zabavil
Jan 3, 2023 11:09 AM
Jan 2023
Super super super xD
Jan 13, 2023 7:07 AM

Aug 2020
I didn't expect to enjoy this anime as much as I did?

While the final episode definitely seems like it's opening for another season, it's been a couple years now and I doubt that's happening... I suppose I should pick up the manga. 

Jan 31, 2023 6:57 AM
Apr 2022
amazing fantastic
Jul 27, 2023 8:39 PM
Jul 2023
The anime is amazing, but I'm sad that they still don't release a second season in 2023
Sep 30, 2023 4:09 AM

Apr 2013
Pretty rushed finale, the generic endboss who we never heard before didn't help either.

Overall a very generic show, nothing we haven't seen before. The protagonist is basically Touma, but less annoying. 4/10
Jan 30, 3:52 PM
Nov 2023
love the mind set and teacher is so cool i
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 23, 2017

135 by amf85 »»
Apr 22, 12:37 PM

» Season 2?

LaughingCoffinx - Oct 17, 2017

44 by Walker1121 »»
Mar 26, 9:33 AM

Poll: » Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 4, 2017

335 by ggultra2764 »»
Mar 20, 8:31 AM

» How do you feel about Fibel Sistine? ( 1 2 )

Eromanga-sensei - Jun 8, 2017

57 by someone_idkwho »»
Jan 30, 9:23 AM

Poll: » Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 18, 2017

192 by SlightlyThicc »»
Jan 27, 7:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.