Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (14) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »
Jun 19, 2017 2:46 AM
May 2012
and now we have to wait for a year.
maybe i should just read the manga.
Jun 19, 2017 2:47 AM

Aug 2013
Dark_Soul_ said:

Is it possible to leak before 21st of June ?

Aren't the leaks only available once the BDs have been released? Idk, I don't think it's possible.
Jun 19, 2017 2:58 AM
Sep 2015
Damnit, I knew Hannes wasn't gonna make it, but I was still pulling for him ;(

Awesome last episode. This season got freakin weird, but I loved every minute of it. 9/10 overall.

Can't wait for season 3! Fingers crossed for a 2 cour!
Jun 19, 2017 3:07 AM

Jun 2016
flyingsquirrels said:
damn the season is over already? nooo D: I need to watch all of these episodes again in English dub!

what did the guy at the end mean by "Not yet, eh?"

That'll be later answered, or I suggest reading the manga. It'll be worth it. :)

Tengai said:

Yeah! Reading the manga is the best choice while waiting. You're gonna love it!

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Jun 19, 2017 4:02 AM

Jul 2013
Not gonna lie, when Eren commanded those titans, it was freaking awesome.

Hohenheim makes his appearance.

So basically this season is just to get "one step closer to the truth". They even showed titans associated with animals in that fucking op yet they didn't appear nor at least have been mentioned once in the entirety of the season. Just go to Eren's basement already dammit. Now I know there will be a sequel next year but who's to say I'm still alive then. That better be a 50-episode season or else.
Jun 19, 2017 5:39 AM

May 2015
THis season was to short. At least we are gonna get new one in 2018.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Jun 19, 2017 6:07 AM

Oct 2016
Hi, any ideas what is the name of the song almost at the end?
Thank you so much.
Jun 19, 2017 6:12 AM

Aug 2013
ichigo said:
Thank you so much.

Do you mean the Counterattack Mankind remix? It's the second half of the 6th track from the soundtrack, it's titled ERENthe標.
Jun 19, 2017 6:16 AM

Oct 2016
_Spectacled_ said:
ichigo said:
Thank you so much.

Do you mean the Counterattack Mankind remix? It's the second half of the 6th track from the soundtrack, it's titled ERENthe標.

Ah sorry, it was at the scene when Ymir was talking and Historia appeared.

But thank you so much!
Jun 19, 2017 6:17 AM

Aug 2013
@Ichigo do you mean Barricades? And np :D
Jun 19, 2017 6:22 AM

Oct 2016
_Spectacled_ said:
@Ichigo do you mean Barricades? And np :D

Ahhh yes yes >< Thank you thank you!
Jun 19, 2017 6:45 AM

Mar 2013
A Really Good Finale Episode there, especially the godly CGI. I'm a manga reader too btw and I think the Anime can deserve a very good rating for the adaptation.
RIP Hannes you drunk oldman you'll be missed ;-;, but it's nice to see Eren finally get the hold of
Power

Next arc gonna be all politics and less actions imo if It's animated, just be prepare...

SenpieX said:
I haven't read manga but who was this guy at the end??

Same glasses as eren's father O.O

That's really a good and badass debut of "that guy" there, feeling a lot more intense and mysterious than when He debuted in the manga... Just read the manga, and you'll see who he really is. He's an essential character for the later story...
Rio-Jun 19, 2017 7:04 AM
Jun 19, 2017 7:02 AM

Sep 2016
Love Kaji’s laughing & screaming there with desperate & hatred towards himself when he’s not able to turn into a Titan in front of his personal enemy. Great job! So Eren’s special ability is to command the other Titans, way more powerful than becoming armor or colossal. It’s a little pity that he didn’t avenge with his own hands, what happened to the smiling Titan was still satisfying tho.

Somehow the confession scene looked harmonious with the background of hellish battlefield & weird Titan staring at them. I’m sure our best girl kinda felt they’re done for and it’s time to express her heart. We’re this close to have a kiss scene, but Eren was just a baka.

Thanks to the fanbase, Hannes’s death and the identity of the Beast Titan have also been spoiled to me as always.
Speaking of the former, he’s no longer a coward this time and really died bravely with honor and my respects, R.I.P.
And, Koyasu-san, why did you only have one line? Need more of your sexy voice~ Seriously, if you keep voicing badass villains, I may fall in love with you.

I think they really redeemed themselves with this last ep despite of dragging things out during the process of the whole season. A very nice closing and cliffhanger to this season.
BTW, I finally made up my mind to start reading the manga, but the news of season 3 just wiped it and kept me being an anime only.
Orikasa_MomijiJun 20, 2017 8:57 AM
Jun 19, 2017 7:38 AM

Jan 2010
I was hoping Mikasa and Eren would kiss there :v
Jun 19, 2017 9:58 AM
May 2012
TheDoggoneGirl07 said:
flyingsquirrels said:
damn the season is over already? nooo D: I need to watch all of these episodes again in English dub!

That'll be later answered, or I suggest reading the manga. It'll be worth it. :)

Tengai said:

Yeah! Reading the manga is the best choice while waiting. You're gonna love it!

but i want surprises so maybe not
Jun 19, 2017 10:39 AM

May 2009
Eren's laugh and scream o.o
RIP Hannes. I knew he wouldn't make it :((
Ymir patting Historia's head with her thumb <3
Awesome OSTs *^*
Commander Erwin, kakkoi *^*

So, lots of questions were still left unanswered... There's a lot more to look forward for the upcoming season.
I'm just sad that I wasn't so hype like the others. :/

“I despise common sense.
I’ve seen the world from every possible angle.
This cruel, ridiculous, beautiful world.”

- Lacie Baskerville

||||
Jun 19, 2017 11:22 AM

Jan 2014
Hanness Death, Eren TRIGGERED, gained a legacy powers to control titans.
revenge confirmed. even though it's much better if Eren the one who slashed that Titan.

I don't know why Annie, Reiner, and Bertholdt found out that Eren have a change to gain a "coordinate" power like that, maybe they had a premonition or something. but judging by Reiner reaction they're hoping those "coordinate" power would fall to him, but instead fall to Eren.

Ymir become confused of the right thing to do, she follow Reiner instead.
well, I actually want Eren to be successfully kindapped by Reiner so that he can find the truth about what happened to the world.

Glad Erwin didn't die, we still need him to command the scout. he just lose one hand. and it is also confirmed that Titan originally from Human, and those titan breakout come from Connie Villages.

and from afar, there's Ape Titan and a yellow haired human standing in the ape shoulders. I don't know who, but it looks familiar to me.

S3 confirmed in 2018, but its too long, maybe I'll read the manga.
Jun 19, 2017 12:01 PM

Jun 2012
haha, the confession out the garden was terrible, I don't know if it was an attempt to get out of cliche but Mikasa's confession was bad. But Eren's answer is manly enough, I guess that balance it.

And I also get to see Eren's agony again, it's worth it. 10/10

In the end, he gained another level and title and reason to use it, but I can't see it getting useful against Reiner and less likely to that giant Saru. He needs more upgrade.

Oh and the team is smaller now, need some backup as well, Levi should join next time.

Lastly I hope no delay and 2018 delivers season 3 safely. : >

Jun 19, 2017 12:15 PM

Apr 2013
Holy crap, so Eren has that "coordinate" ability to control titans? Is that kinda similar to what Annie did when she called some nearby titans to devour her? I think the decision of Ymir was stupid to help Reiner and Bertolt, she should've stayed with Krista. I assume that this guy in the end was either Eren's father because of the glasses (though afair he had black or brown hair) or Reiner's father because of the blonde hair.

Overall this season did not disappoint at all, just as good as the first one if not even better. Episode 6 was the highlight for me with that great transformation scene of Reiner and Bertolt and the badass soundtrack. Another solid 10/10, the story is just so damn gooooooood... though a bit more of Levi would've been nice :P

Also very happy season 3 got announced for next year :3
Jun 19, 2017 1:02 PM

Apr 2017
Not Hannes man... It was kinda expected that he would get eaten as soon as he started playing the hero, but anyway I didn't want him to die, he was a good guy.

In my opinion, Mikasa kawai scene was a little bit out of place. Eren I got you in this one bro. Put the scarf around her again some other time ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jun 19, 2017 1:46 PM

Jan 2010
Endured 3 years not reading the manga, then endured not watch the anime straight when it finally airing and wait for it to finish...

FINALLY THE TIME COME

Binge watched all 12 episodes and man what an experience. WORTH IT. I LIVE FOR THIS MOMENT.

- OP is very fitting and touching and cool, never skipped it even once during marathon. ED is a bit creepy but fitting
- Mike, Nanaba, Hannes, Erwin's arm :(
- Number of times I cried: Ymir almost died saving everyone at the tower, Eren's crying at Reiner's betrayal (them flashback...), Hannes's death (Eren's bitter and crazed laugh and Mikasa's confession)
- OST not as glorious as the first season but still glorious than any anime ever
- Too bad no Levi's action
- I know I'm not supposed to say this but I'm glad the three survived (Reiner, Bert, Ymir)
- I'm glad Ymir decided to stick with Reiner and Bert
- Reiner is bi and Ymir is gay
- New ship: Ymir x Historia
- I wish they show Levi's initial reaction to Erwin got his arm bitten. If only I didn't get spoiled about Erwin's fate, I would have got a mini heart attack or something when the Titan got him. It's a miracle he still alive. If I didn't know, I would have fear for his life. Would have made the final ep more epic and thrilling than this. Fuck spoilers.
- Eremika momennnnnnnnnnnnnnt
- Also Levi staying behind with Erwin when everyone is leaving already <3

Patiently waiting for third season! (And do my best to avoid spoilers!)

Easy 10/10
CrimsonMidnightJun 19, 2017 2:41 PM
Jun 19, 2017 2:11 PM

Jan 2009
That was a shitload of plot convenience! I dropped the rating from 10 to 9 because of that!
I'm fine with Eren getting this new power all of a sudden, but as Heines said "what are the odds of this happening?", of all titans this one had to appear in front of Eren and Mikasa in the middle of this mess, I'd say the odds of it having been killed by someone ages ago are way higher!
Well, the last four or five episodes were kinda disappointing in my opinion (maybe I'm expecting too much), but it was still a great season overall.
Jun 19, 2017 5:11 PM
Oct 2016
I wonder if the king can control titans too but does not care enough to fix the problems. Anyway, 7/10 season. This season felt like the beginning of the big mystery. Sequential series will probably be much more exciting as more is revealed and hence, receive a higher score.

Edit: people were asking about the blonde man in the end. Maybe it is Eren’s father?
grotesque_figureJun 19, 2017 5:15 PM
Jun 19, 2017 6:33 PM

May 2016
Liked the scene where Eren was desperately trying to transform to prevent Hannes from being crushed, one of the very few moments where the amount of emotion from MC is actually warranted. That demonstrative Mikasa's moment was more hilarious than believable though, the timing wasn't right too. Predictable turn of events at the end, everyone should be able to see where the plot is going by now.

Btw, can someone explain how the fuck did Hannes block that "Smiling" titan swing in the beginning?
Jun 19, 2017 7:21 PM

Jan 2015
Welp, pretty underwhelming season overall. It felt stretched out, the MCs were as annoying as ever and there was no surprise factor as I already read this part of the manga.
I arrived at the same conclusions as when I read it a couple years back, I do believe that the story would've been more interesting had Reiner and Bertold managed to kidnap Eren or Historia. We would have followed a story on 2 fronts from that point on. It would've also alleviated the mystery box aspect by showing more on both sides of the conflict.
And another thing hasn't changed, I still can't bring myself to root for the humans in the walls, which does diminish my enjoyment quite a bit since all we see is from a partial pov.
Jun 19, 2017 7:29 PM
Jul 2010
HapHazrD said:
Welp, pretty underwhelming season overall. It felt stretched out, the MCs were as annoying as ever and there was no surprise factor as I already read this part of the manga.
I arrived at the same conclusions as when I read it a couple years back, I do believe that the story would've been more interesting had Reiner and Bertold managed to kidnap Eren or Historia. We would have followed a story on 2 fronts from that point on. It would've also alleviated the mystery box aspect by showing more on both sides of the conflict.
And another thing hasn't changed, I still can't bring myself to root for the humans in the walls, which does diminish my enjoyment quite a bit since all we see is from a partial pov.

No worries about this....Isayama has already started addressing this issue in the manga at the annoyance of those who rooted the people inside the walls.
Jun 19, 2017 9:52 PM

Sep 2014

TheDoggoneGirl07 said:
flyingsquirrels said:

!

I've only read up to volume 21 from Kodansha comics
sunsetoceanJun 19, 2017 9:57 PM

« »
🔮 Tojo Nozomi
Washi Washi
Jun 19, 2017 10:25 PM

Jul 2015
Welp, that happened. Every single episode leaves me with like 20 more questions, and it takes an entire season just to properly answer 1 question. Still, I look forward to season 3 next year.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Jun 20, 2017 1:54 AM
Dec 2015
Hannes death was very sad, he was such a nice human being! Why did they have a Titan in finale that looks exactly like Bertholdt? It was very creepy. Armin trying to save Jean by waving his blade at a Titan was comical. 10/10 season overall, love that they've already started working on s3 so at least the future of the anime isn't uncertain!! it will definitely go down as the best anime of all time once it's completed and no anime will ever be able to compete with it
Jun 20, 2017 2:39 AM

Jul 2014
End of another season, and another step taken towards the truth. Very interesting revelation about Eren being the "Coordinate", can't wait to find out what triggered the other Titans to change course and charge towards the Titan and then Reiner that Eren showed the most animosity against. Is it just pure anger? Or is there more to it?
And I can't begin to imagine what would be going through Conny's mind after he found out the immovable titan was his own mother...
Atleast he gets filled in to some major information as he was left uninformed about things for almost the entirety of the season.
That bearded man at the end though, I have a big theory that its Eren's father himself, but let's see.
Overall it was a very good season, but I think the way it started it could've gone much further, it kinda felt off beginning from the Ymir and Christa's backstory episode. It had its moments of greatness later on but it never reached the level compared to how it began. 8/10 for me, hope the next season is scheduled for as early as next spring and that it doesn't get delayed any further.
Jun 20, 2017 3:29 AM
Jun 2017
Very,very nice...but this season isn't a masterpiece
Jun 20, 2017 5:05 AM
Jul 2016
Wow so epic, awesome and brutal episode. I like it for tla last episode
R.I.P Hannes we don't forget and will remember Your struggle :')
SEASON 3 HYPEEEE!!!!
Jun 20, 2017 8:18 AM

Aug 2012
Leo_10 said:
Holy shit. This was a great finale.

I'm started to understand this a bit with all the 'Coordinate'. But we still need more. That Erwin smile though, Levi was pissed. Erwin looks good with that stubble. That ape titan scene and the man in glasses. I got a feeling of who he might be.

RIP Hannes. AOT killing all those great characters. My heart can't take this anymore. I know it’s all great and that but geez… Hajime Isayama needs to calm the fuck down.

S3 announced for 2018. Forget that. Can't wait that long. I'm reading the manga.
Well, when you make an army of modified humans you need to make sure you can control them. The coordinate can control the giants regardless of how much of their consciousness they possess. Think of it like the Supreme commander of the army and the giant warriors as he generals. I could tell you more since I have read a few chapters extra in the manga but I do not want to spoil it for you. I will only say Historia is the only one that can get the truth out due to her lineage.
Jun 20, 2017 8:23 AM

Aug 2012
Teo999 said:
Wow, I was on the edge of my seat the whole time!

Great episode, with all the despair before the revelation of Eren's power (that Coordinator thing), at a certain point I almost though Mikasa was going to die too, really happy it was not the case.

Finally we get to the discovery (obvious at this point) that Titan are transformed humans, interesting to see the different reactions from Levi and Erwin. Levi's feeling seems to be the most human of the two.

And most important: the guy at the end, controlling the Beast Titan.
I don't know who he is, since I haven't read the manga, but since I've seen him, I have an idea of who he could be. That hair color got me wondering if...
If I'm right, it's gonna be a big shock in the future.

Loved this season, 10/10 for me!
Great they announced season 3 for 2018!
You only realized this now? the whole nape of the neck thing is mentioned a few times and is even in the intro. Also the giant that could not move (connie's mother) was a dead give away.
Jun 20, 2017 8:29 AM

Aug 2012
Antearion said:
Botato said:
He made titans eat that random scout after stealing his equipment o.o

See that's what I'm saying. He has the power to control other titans just like Eren. If not his father then some related to him? Or can anybody do this ability?

if you do not mind a big spoiler read this:

If not be sure it will be explained in S3 as many other details. Now that Historia has accepted her name and lineage much of the truth will be revealed in the first few episodes of S3.
Jun 20, 2017 8:31 AM

Aug 2012
Eliqsir said:
The whole Historia/YUUUMIRUUU relationship is so cringey I wanted to skip every scenes featuring both of these in the whole season. I get it that it's a shounen trope but it's just unbearable the way the author develops these two characters.
No emotion, no true links, no backstory between them, it's just a "I'll protect you ! you'll see !" "Please I want you to be with me, but well I'm going to back to Reiner now, please don't die, ahh i'll protect you forever, I love you but I don't want to say it because we're in a shonen anime."

And then, we get to that Mikasa/Eren moment... Again, the author is really awkward when writing his characters. What he is doing ? What is he thinking ? It's just plain bad fanfic at times.

It's unfortunate because really the setting is real nice for change : Mankind's survival against colossal foes.
I don't want to come of as a hater but I really don't understand the direction of where he wants to go, and the motives behind every character : I don't buy any of it. Very poorly written. Non-sensical and/or confusing.
It's quicky becoming a manga/anime about Eren's powers, ohhh-so-mysterious religious cult with deep "secrets" and not about survival, not about psychological tension, not anymore.

You will get Historia's background at the beginning of S3. Be patient!
Jun 20, 2017 8:33 AM

Aug 2012
SkullProX said:
The_Nut_Cracker said:
Mikasa being useless is really good since it gives other characters their time to shine or not like

hannes or not! I thought He was gonna make it. Oh well he didn't felt like a much of a character

anyways. The voice acting for eren's anguish was grade A voice acting! And the character

development between Eren and Mikasa here.Eren finally avenged his mom's death with his new

Titan command ability that needs to get explained soon.

Levi was fighting off screen this entire season which really bothers me

Teasing us with the beast titans human form is really annoying. I wanna know who he is now!

Not a manga reader, but how could that be his human form, if he was ON the monkey titan? Isn't that guy a completely separate person?

Also am I the only one who find christa/ymir annoying?
he is partly in the titan. Look closely. Also when a warrior exits the titan it starts desintegrating slowly.
Jun 20, 2017 8:35 AM

Aug 2012
Ivoria said:
ttcchen said:
this is eren's fucking dad isn't it!??

No, it's not Eren's father.

Mod Edit: Modified quote of edited post.
But he was once best friends with his father if I remember correctly.
Jun 20, 2017 8:38 AM

Aug 2012
Soli18 said:
WOWWWW. Man even tho I'm reading the manga I'm just so hyped for season 3@#$@.

Also HNGGGG
well
and Eren was really supportive as a substitute big brother when they were really small.
Jun 20, 2017 8:50 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
and now to know more is better read the manga xD
Jun 20, 2017 9:54 AM

Apr 2015
nightcrawlercyp said:
Soli18 said:
WOWWWW. Man even tho I'm reading the manga I'm just so hyped for season 3@#$@.

Also HNGGGG
well
and Eren was really supportive as a substitute big brother when they were really small.

Yea I know but JUST LOOK AT HER HNGGG!!
Jun 20, 2017 12:37 PM
Apr 2016
Kisaragi said:
Very nice last episode. I wonder who that guy was on the beast titan o_o

Not sure if you've been told yet but that seems to be Erens father. O-O
Jun 20, 2017 1:15 PM

Dec 2014
nightcrawlercyp said:
Teo999 said:
Wow, I was on the edge of my seat the whole time!

Great episode, with all the despair before the revelation of Eren's power (that Coordinator thing), at a certain point I almost though Mikasa was going to die too, really happy it was not the case.

Finally we get to the discovery (obvious at this point) that Titan are transformed humans, interesting to see the different reactions from Levi and Erwin. Levi's feeling seems to be the most human of the two.

And most important: the guy at the end, controlling the Beast Titan.
I don't know who he is, since I haven't read the manga, but since I've seen him, I have an idea of who he could be. That hair color got me wondering if...
If I'm right, it's gonna be a big shock in the future.

Loved this season, 10/10 for me!
Great they announced season 3 for 2018!
You only realized this now? the whole nape of the neck thing is mentioned a few times and is even in the intro. Also the giant that could not move (connie's mother) was a dead give away.

I didn't realize it now, it was a possibility from the beginning of the series and, as you said, it was obvious after the scene at Connie's village. Just saying that it became clear for the characters too, which is new.
Jun 20, 2017 3:54 PM

Oct 2014
Now the anime is going in a huge and epic god-like protagonist down hill.

I know the manga. I know what I'm talking about.

Well, it was good while it lasted.

And wow... Mikasa is becoming more and more like your ideal waifu.
Jun 20, 2017 4:06 PM

Oct 2013
KarasuZ said:

Eren god like protagonist?? Have you read the manga? You said you read the manga, but if you did you wouldn't have said that.
Jun 20, 2017 4:17 PM

May 2015
Just gonna leave it here:

This is canon guys.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Jun 20, 2017 6:03 PM

Jul 2016
HANNES!!!! NO!!!!

Also great revelation at the end, I would have been shocked hadn't someone spoiled it for me already lmao

Anyway, SnK had a great season. More episodes and I would have given it a 9, just like I did with the first season. Backgrounds and all are always interesting, but not when they are the focus of 1/3 of a series...

Overal: 8
ZurakiJun 20, 2017 6:15 PM
Jun 20, 2017 6:23 PM

Apr 2008
keragamming said:
KarasuZ said:

Eren god like protagonist?? Have you read the manga? You said you read the manga, but if you did you wouldn't have said that.

Non manga readers: DON'T CLICK!!!

Jun 20, 2017 7:50 PM

Feb 2017
nightcrawlercyp said:
Ivoria said:

No, it's not Eren's father.

Mod Edit: Modified quote of edited post.

You mean the person behind the Beast Titan? Uh, I guess, in a way? I can't really say anything without spoiling it, lololol

"ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴡᴇʀᴇ sᴇᴇɴ ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ɪɴsᴀɴᴇ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ɴᴏᴛ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴜsɪᴄ."

Jun 20, 2017 9:40 PM

Aug 2012
Ivoria said:
nightcrawlercyp said:

You mean the person behind the Beast Titan? Uh, I guess, in a way? I can't really say anything without spoiling it, lololol
I did read a few chapters ahead of this episode and I read the chapter when Eren's father and the glasses dude meet. To me it seemed they were friends at a time. I was just asking for an opinion.
Pages (14) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ardanaz - May 12, 2017

496 by Magicallykitten »»
Apr 13, 4:26 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ardanaz - May 6, 2017

931 by Angel_crush1 »»
Mar 31, 5:46 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 2 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ardanaz - Apr 21, 2017

465 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Mar 14, 12:17 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ardanaz - Jun 9, 2017

525 by Apreggi »»
Mar 11, 5:04 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ardanaz - Jun 2, 2017

433 by Apreggi »»
Mar 11, 4:36 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.