Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 6, 2017 7:20 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So Yuzu didn't even show up to class...
Well I think Yuzu is trying to motivate Nino to be who she is again.

Episode had a good amount of psychology to it. When Nino began to sing, it's like she tries to bring all her emotions out in vocal form. Kinda like this rivalry between Yuzu and Momo.
Jun 6, 2017 7:29 AM

Nov 2007
It seems like Yuzu is shocked at his action.

After the recording, she thinks about the meaning of the kiss. Awkward during PV filming and at school.

She is quitting the band, as well as sorry for keep using him and not realizing his feelings. Yuzu brought her to watch their PV.

He lied about the kiss corresponding to his feelings just to keep her in the band (that also changed her regarding to the band).

Main girl tries to sing the band's song as her own, and tries to give up Momo.

Yuzu called Momo, and Momo said he already know Yuzu is in his enemy band. They officially called for fight over main girl.

OnoD's character felt shiver and nostalgic when hearing main girl practicing with the guitar. He confessed his uneasiness of main girl replacing the one he loves but now accepted her.

As well as main girl starting to notice ("cherish") everyone, not just Momo.

Momo's manager describing about him keep writing songs for the main girl.

Are they leaving the final CD (http://fukumenkei-anime.jp/music/noise.html) for the final ep.?

Edit: There's a sample for the song exclusively in drama CD. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRD6-LLMD4I
tsubasaloverJun 9, 2017 11:31 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jun 6, 2017 8:47 AM

Jun 2015
Yuzu and Nino didn't talk for a while, but eventually they did. She almost quit the band because she didn't want to hurt them. Yuzu lied about his feelings for her to keep her in the band. Him and Momo are having a really strong rivalry. Both want Nino's voice for themselves. They're going to settle it at Rock Horizon.
Jun 6, 2017 9:01 AM

Dec 2014
Pretty decent episode.

As expected Nino couldn't handle the sudden kiss properly and couldn't face Yuzu properly after that. She even decided to quite In No Hurry cause she felt she's always been hurting Yuzu. Luckily Yuzu was able to stop her by lying to her, Why are you such a nice guy Yuzu? T.T

Yuzu and Momo come face to face as well and they decide to settle things at Rock Horizon. This is not gonna end well is it?
The scene with Nino practicing remembering everyone around her was really nice. :)
Jun 6, 2017 9:45 AM
Dec 2016
Nino couldn't handle the sudden kiss properly and couldn't face Yuzu properly. She even decided to quite In No Hurry because she felt she's always been hurting Yuzu. I think that he did a good job in keeping Alice happy.
Jun 6, 2017 9:55 AM
Feb 2017
Momo will inevitably win the ninobowl as it seems and now yuzu just try to get the voicezone now.It always feels bad when you are rooting for the looser in a romance show
Jun 6, 2017 11:48 AM

Apr 2016
Yuzu should really think about himself more. He is so selfless, I can't believe he lied to Nino just to keep her in the band.

And of course Momo does actually still like her, I don't know why I doubted it. Can't wait to see how all of this turns out. I'm not ready for this to end any time soon at all.
Jun 6, 2017 3:07 PM
Mar 2015
Glad she found a reason to sing Too bad the boys want to fight over her like she was a possession
Jun 6, 2017 4:11 PM

Mar 2016
Another powerful emotion filled episode with enough ups and downs to give you motion sickness. Yuzu final displays his feelings for Nino only to have her reject them and then when she says she's going to leave in No Hurry because she feels guilty for stomping on Yuzu's heart he decides to toss his true feelings aside to maintain his friendship with Nino. Momo and Yuzu final meet again and neither one of them is willing to give up in the fight for Nino's voice and her heart. It will all come down to the big showdown! Meanwhile Nino discovers what it means to sing for someone else and finds a new purpose for her voice that will allow her to reach people in a whole new way. Haruno gets the feeling from Nino singing that made him fall in love with music and we see him and Miou together again but the love Haruno has for Miou is still hidden. A lot to unpack in this episode and a lot to look forward to in the final few episodes. I can't wait to see how it all ends up.
I shall rule over the realms of anime and manga! Mwahhahahahaha!!!
Jun 6, 2017 4:37 PM

Sep 2007
I am surprised Nino actually connected the dots so thoroughly with one kiss (the whole "omg I took advantage of you liking me Yuzu") ...but yeah...her inability to handle the thought of "hurting Yuzu" overturned the ship again.

Sigh.........it's back to a standstill again...
(My avatar is an original creation-please don't take it)
Jun 6, 2017 5:18 PM

Jan 2017
I sure hope that there is a second season because there's only 3 more episodes left and that's not enough time to wrap all of the loose ends up.

I am relieved that Nino is finally thinking about the other band members, but she's still Nino and has to "reach Momo." Ugh, she's got a good one with Yuzu. Too bad she just can't see it.
Jun 7, 2017 7:11 AM

Jul 2012
So, I really liked this episode.
Yuzu felt bad about that weird kiss and apologized, altough he had to lie to keep Nino in the band. ARRRRRRRRRRRGH YUZU STOP BREAKING MY HEART Ç-Ç
I'm glad Nino gave him the could shoulder for a while, I thought she was too dumb to be mad at him or anything. I'm glad she was confused and she actually noticed his feelings. AND NOTICED THAT SHE WAS BEING REALLY EGOISTIC ALL THE TIME! She was not thinking about the band at all and just Momo this, Momo that.
A lot of development for her in this episode, I hope she stops beings so so so frustrating to watch D:

Aaaand Momo stills likes her. He thinks this feeling is more precious than love and all, that's why he said he didn't. Shame, it would be so interesting with he actually liked the other girl.

KURO IS SO FUNNY! HAPPY DRUMS~~~~

Jun 7, 2017 10:08 AM
Jan 2016
This episode was good
YUZU WHY YOU KEEP HURTING ME AND YOURSELF ????? GIVE HIM A BREAK PLEASE
Oh gosh thank you Nino wasn't stupid that much she realized Yuzu's feelings and that she was taking advantage of him BUT YUZU LIED TO HER TO KEEP HER IN THE BAND ARRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH MY HEART CAN NOT HANDLE IT
Rock Horizon might get spicy with Momo and Yuzu's battle Can't wait to see that
Jun 7, 2017 10:49 AM

Jun 2008

Ok that's over the top for someone who keeps pushing her away for a stupid reason, what's wrong with doing what you like for money for god's sake? his actions are not justified no matter how much I try not to be biased but he sucks.

And bravo Yuzu curse you too CURSE THE 3 OF YOU FOR WASTING MY TIME, now the idiot will never even suspect that he likes her, it's not real how much he is doing for her it will not make sense if he didn't end up with her, world has enough unfairness, wouldn't make sense to make fiction unfair too :]
Jun 7, 2017 2:59 PM

Jun 2016
BishoooDuck said:

Ok that's over the top for someone who keeps pushing her away for a stupid reason, what's wrong with doing what you like for money for god's sake? his actions are not justified no matter how much I try not to be biased but he sucks.

I think it makes complete sense. He hates himself because he feels like he stole from Nino. The songs he wrote for the two of them to sing together are being used for his selfish parents. It's different if he chose to do it for money because he just wanted to. But, he did it so that he can get the slightest chance to see Nino again. And he dosen't really know the true reason why because he's a high school boy who never felt parental affection and has his feelings in a jumbled mess.
Jun 7, 2017 7:52 PM

Oct 2011
yuzu omg noooooo 😭
Jun 8, 2017 9:47 AM
Dec 2012
As glad as I am that Alice is FINALLY thinking about more than Momo Momo Moooomoooooooooo!!!!!!...I feel a weird taste in my mouth.

Does anyone else feel weird about both Yuzu and Momo feeling that they can take ownership of Alice's voice? Like...who do they think they are being territorial over her while ALSO lying to her face?? And she's (unintentionally) playing into this feud by needing to find justification in someone else's reaction to her voice.

As a pro singer myself, I find that rather annoying instead of endearing. All of these characters need a reality check.
Jun 8, 2017 10:07 AM

Jul 2016
wth!!! Yuzu chose to be in friendzone

that haruyoshi x miou moment was damn cute :3
can't wait for the showdown in the Rock Horizon
Jun 9, 2017 4:54 AM

Apr 2012
God.. nino is so freaking annoying -_-
Jun 11, 2017 2:29 AM

Oct 2008
both don't want to let go of Nino!
but i think Yuzu is still on the short end of the stick!
4/5.

Jun 13, 2017 11:11 PM

Jan 2013
So close to making relationship progress this episode, but it reverted back to normal.
Jun 15, 2017 5:20 AM

Jul 2009
Poor Yuzu, he had to say that he doesn't like her, so they can be close.
Why Momo can't tell the truth?! He loves Nino.
Jun 17, 2017 3:33 PM
Nov 2016
I was happy when they said it's not a "greeting" and it's real but the stuff efter is unbelievable! Nino is not taking her foot of Yuzu's neck. You don't just believe what you hear! Open your eyes Nino, how dense can you be?

What's is probably is the saddest is the infirmary part. Don't feel relief after Yuzu lies to make you happy!!! 😩 take responsibility girl! 😖 really sad tho!

It's kind both except and unexpected how this episode was! We all know what Momo feels for Nino but the reason for "lying" was unrealistic 🙁

Trying to see this for each perspective is kinda painful 😣 sad Nino, broken Yuzu and a tsundare Momo (overflowing with love but still cold) also senpai and miou! Come on! 😶
Jun 24, 2017 2:34 PM

Mar 2016
Uhm, are we supposed to feel bad for Momo? Because I don't. How can he expect Nino to go running back to him when he decides to "take her back" even though he's been such a jerk?

BtheBeast said:
But, he did it so that he can get the slightest chance to see Nino again.
He did get to see her though, and was a total asshole. How is that okay?

I will honestly be so mad if Nino and Momo end up together. I mean I know it's probably going to happen, but still. I know awesome second male leads get overlooked all the time, but I've always still liked the main guy at least. Not Momo. Honestly I really enjoy this show but her ending up with him will probably ruin it for me :(
BlondieJun 24, 2017 2:38 PM
Jun 25, 2017 8:40 AM

Jun 2016
Blondie said:
Uhm, are we supposed to feel bad for Momo? Because I don't. How can he expect Nino to go running back to him when he decides to "take her back" even though he's been such a jerk?

BtheBeast said:
But, he did it so that he can get the slightest chance to see Nino again.
He did get to see her though, and was a total asshole. How is that okay?

I will honestly be so mad if Nino and Momo end up together. I mean I know it's probably going to happen, but still. I know awesome second male leads get overlooked all the time, but I've always still liked the main guy at least. Not Momo. Honestly I really enjoy this show but her ending up with him will probably ruin it for me :(

Yes, yes we should feel bad for Momo. He's a victim in his own way so I do think we should feel bad for him. Also, though I am team Momo, I don't think he should take her back. If he wants to move on, then let him. I would not be mad about that.
But, I think Yuzu isn't the best choice either. Of course he's made to look better because he's the best friend. A lot of people think the best friend should win. But, in a way, he's kind of possessive too. The whole thng between Momo and Yuzu is that they want Nino's voice for their own. She deserves better than that.
Oct 25, 2017 9:59 PM

Mar 2015
I can only feel for Alice and what she's going through but I know she'll pull through!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Nov 25, 2018 8:59 PM

May 2013
NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, YUZU BBY, Y U DO DIS QAQ

I'm glad Alice found herself :3

I wonder if Momo caught the subtlety in Yuzu's words when he confronted him. "Her voice, at least..." meant that he acknowledges that Alice is so in love with Momo that he can't take her, so he at least wants the voice that's saved him all to himself, if nothing else. TT^TT That's why I want Yuzu to have all of his canary D':

Momo's look at the end was so satisfying bc it shows Yuzu is a formidable rival who can make Momo jelly >:D
Kokoro_KotashimaNov 25, 2018 9:02 PM
Feb 8, 2023 6:18 AM

Aug 2020
I don't know how I feel about Yuzu lying about his feelings.. I know he wants her in the band but she'll find out eventually his true feelings regardless. Lucky for him, she's really dense. 

Mar 21, 2023 12:51 PM

Jan 2021
Hahaha. You thought I was in love with you? It's just a prank bro!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fukumenkei Noise Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 27, 2017

93 by niccochis »»
Feb 7, 1:03 PM

Poll: » Fukumenkei Noise Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 9, 2017

57 by ChukyBird »»
Dec 27, 2023 9:14 PM

Poll: » Who should win Nino's heart?

bittersweetlove - Jun 4, 2017

39 by Jhenjhenmarine »»
Oct 12, 2023 6:08 AM

Poll: » Fukumenkei Noise Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 11, 2017

164 by Sarakitteh »»
May 31, 2023 9:14 PM

Poll: » Fukumenkei Noise Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 20, 2017

49 by Hayley2877 »»
Mar 22, 2023 1:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.