Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 4, 2017 10:40 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
A B-rank mission..
Boruto is missing an opportunity here.

That Shojoji guy makes me sick. It's good thing Boruto showed up or this chapter would of gotten more disgusting.
Jun 5, 2017 12:10 AM

Sep 2013
Geezus this art, sarada looks like a hooker ready to go around town and the fat guy is too villainy, eating brain while alive for the jutsu? seriously?
Jun 5, 2017 12:31 AM

May 2009
We could have been spared the image of Sarada training in her underwear, thanks a lot Mirio & Kodachi.
Jun 5, 2017 1:05 AM

Mar 2015
i dont know what i expect...

that brain eating while alive tho... lol
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Jun 5, 2017 1:52 AM

Nov 2015
Eating the victim's brain? That is wild.

Jun 5, 2017 2:50 AM
Apr 2016
Shojoji Mujina , he knows about orochimaru's too?

the new fapping material sarada uchiha..
Jun 5, 2017 6:29 AM
Sep 2012
What the hell are they doing with Sarada, well she is a Uichia, so I guess sexiness runs in the family.
Jun 5, 2017 7:24 AM
Oct 2015
The manga is going too slow, I hope anime can speed up things a little bit or these Boruto series will have 500 episodes like Naruto Shippuden.
janeiro19Jun 5, 2017 7:33 AM
Jun 5, 2017 8:13 AM
Mar 2014
Why wouldn't Boruto tell Sarada of all people?
Jun 5, 2017 10:09 AM

Feb 2012
Kek at the fat bastard and his jutsus.

Looking forward how Boruto deals with this problem.

And lol at Sarada, so they decided to go that way with her eh.
Jun 5, 2017 11:31 AM

Dec 2009
i'm pretty sure it's against some sort of law to draw a 12 year old girl's face with that sort of facial expression
Jun 5, 2017 2:05 PM
Jun 2017
Can someone please explain to me what exactly they are doing to Sarada, wtf is that underwear, cover art, facial expression BS? Are some of the writers known pedos?
Jun 5, 2017 6:16 PM
Apr 2011
I dont understand the design choices on sarada. Kids in the narutoverse nowadays are just more liberal or something?

Brain eating jutsu is a cool concept though, ill give them that.
4 8 15 16 23 42 4 8 15 16 23 42 4 8 15 16 23 42 4 8 15 16 23 42

http://putridcheese.deviantart.com
http://www.booksie.com/tosh/
http://stoptazmo.com/
Jun 6, 2017 8:04 AM
May 2017
Lame chapter.
I'm really getting tired of the dramatic/cool entrance Boruto has to make every time. Just like that time when he saved Sarada from the Mujina thief who was gonna poison her or whatever. How did he even know where Shojoji and his gang were hiding anyway? Doesn't make sense.
Not really excited about the B ranked mission either, and I hope they come up with something more entertaining and challenging than the last two missions (stopping the Mujina thieves, then the bodyguard mission), which were really short and disappointing.
I also hate how Boruto acts like a know-it-all. My friend is kidnapped by a dangerous gang that won't hesitate to kill people in the most brutal of ways, and I'm still a genin that knows no more jutsus than the shadow clones? Sure, why not face them on my own, without telling anyone!
And finally.... Sarada. Do you guys realize that this man totally ruined for me my favorite NG character?!
And now we'll have to wait AN ENTIRE MONTH just for the 'OMG-so-epic' fight between Boruto and Mujina. And of course more Sarada fanservice. GREAT.
Kaede-chan55Jun 6, 2017 10:02 AM
Jun 7, 2017 10:35 AM

May 2017
Boruto: from here on, this is my work
Tentou: No Naruto, from here on this is our work

TF~~
Jun 8, 2017 1:58 PM
May 2017
Boruto and team getting a B rank mission that's was cool. And next month a full scale fight of boruto so hope that's gonna be great
Jun 9, 2017 2:46 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Boruto find ths Daimoyo´s son and now has to rescue to this strange ninja!!!
Was a nice chapter!!!
Jun 9, 2017 8:51 PM
Dec 2014
The artist needs to stop sexualising Sarada immediately. It's disgusting.

Predictable but mildly enjoyable chapter.
Jun 11, 2017 5:19 PM

Mar 2014
The one behind everything was Rufus from Street Fighter. This must be some convuluted plan to defeat Ken Masters. So, looks like the manga isnt going to stop trying to push Sarada as a sex symbol... sad but im done complaining about it.
Jun 28, 2017 7:55 AM

Jun 2015
Is Boruto an idiot? Why didn't he report to the hokage or even tell Sarada to relay the information? Goin in there a one is pure stupidity.
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Jul 5, 2017 7:27 AM

Dec 2016
A bit strange to see Sarada that way.
But I'm interested in anything of her characterization, since I'm a fanboy of all Uchiha...

"Where's my card? Orochimaru has one, and I'm like him"... er, nope, you're not

Cool chapter I guess... 6/10 (which is my overall rating of the manga)
Jul 8, 2017 2:52 PM
May 19, 2018 8:58 PM

Apr 2015
Uhhhh how old is Sarada again? YIKESSSS
Jan 9, 2020 10:51 AM

Sep 2014
Corpse doppelganger jutsu is so creepy I would've liked to see that in the original Naruto series. What's with Sarada's outfit?

« »
🔮 Tojo Nozomi
Washi Washi
Mar 2, 2021 6:56 PM
Jul 2018
Kaede-chan55 said:
Lame chapter.
I'm really getting tired of the dramatic/cool entrance Boruto has to make every time. Just like that time when he saved Sarada from the Mujina thief who was gonna poison her or whatever. How did he even know where Shojoji and his gang were hiding anyway? Doesn't make sense.
Not really excited about the B ranked mission either, and I hope they come up with something more entertaining and challenging than the last two missions (stopping the Mujina thieves, then the bodyguard mission), which were really short and disappointing.
I also hate how Boruto acts like a know-it-all. My friend is kidnapped by a dangerous gang that won't hesitate to kill people in the most brutal of ways, and I'm still a genin that knows no more jutsus than the shadow clones? Sure, why not face them on my own, without telling anyone!
And finally.... Sarada. Do you guys realize that this man totally ruined for me my favorite NG character?!
And now we'll have to wait AN ENTIRE MONTH just for the 'OMG-so-epic' fight between Boruto and Mujina. And of course more Sarada fanservice. GREAT.

Niveen_Sleem said:
Is Boruto an idiot? Why didn't he report to the hokage or even tell Sarada to relay the information? Goin in there a one is pure stupidity.

The Daimyo said himself that there may potentially be a spy within the Hidden Leaf Village. So if there was any formal mobilization of ninjas, then it could've easily been detected and reported to the boss of the Mujina. This could've posed a threat to Tento's safety. So I guess Boruto decided to go alone since he thought bringing other people along would have jeopardized Tento's safety. I do understand people's arguments that Boruto shouldn't go alone since he's a genin. But you have to keep in mind that he's a kid and that it's hard to come up with an ideal solution in a situation like that. He may potentially get backup from Sarada since she's the only other person he told about the situation. I personally like this version of Boruto in the manga as he seems much more thoughtful about his duties as a ninja.
Mar 3, 2021 10:03 AM

Jun 2015
TheFireNinja said:
Kaede-chan55 said:
Lame chapter.

Niveen_Sleem said:

The Daimyo said himself that there may potentially be a spy within the Hidden Leaf Village. So if there was any formal mobilization of ninjas, then it could've easily been detected and reported to the boss of the Mujina. This could've posed a threat to Tento's safety. So I guess Boruto decided to go alone since he thought bringing other people along would have jeopardized Tento's safety. I do understand people's arguments that Boruto shouldn't go alone since he's a genin. But you have to keep in mind that he's a kid and that it's hard to come up with an ideal solution in a situation like that. He may potentially get backup from Sarada since she's the only other person he told about the situation. I personally like this version of Boruto in the manga as he seems much more thoughtful about his duties as a ninja.

yeah that's what I said. He's stupid because he is a vain kid who thinks he can carry the weight if the world alone
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Dec 23, 2022 1:12 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Did that mf bite off Tento's skull?
Jul 19, 2023 6:02 PM
Aug 2022
too much talking but the brain eater was sick
Aug 31, 2023 2:44 PM

Mar 2019
Chocho is so pretty, love her design. ❤️❤️❤️

More topics from this board

» Can I start with this??

removed-user - Mar 26

12 by BatoKusanagi »»
Apr 6, 4:19 AM

» Boruto TS Design

mayudhwuh - Aug 10, 2023

10 by Seya-san »»
Mar 20, 8:54 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Chapter 33 Discussion

Kuma - Mar 21, 2019

16 by TheGrandVizier33 »»
Feb 20, 3:28 PM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Chapter 67 Discussion

Tetsuyagiri - Feb 20, 2022

20 by Xarouliss »»
Dec 9, 2023 11:38 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Chapter 30 Discussion

Kuma - Dec 21, 2018

9 by loris_bove »»
Nov 14, 2023 2:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.