Forum Settings
Forums

Do you remember the first nightmare you ever had?

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 28, 2010 1:53 AM
Nov 2009
I was 6. I saw Gumby. You know, the green flexible thing. I had nightmares for weeks.
Feb 28, 2010 7:49 AM

Feb 2010
Not my first nightmare probably, but I remember I had this same nightmare like three times when I was 4 or 5 years old and all those times I had a pretty high fever.

I was at some train station and I was waiting for someone. Then a lot of adults gathered around me and yelled at me like I had done something bad. I started running and came to some sort of a tunnel, and in the end of the tunnel was my family and for some weird reason I knew that if I didn't reach the end of the tunnel fast enough they would die. It always ended to me running towards my family.

Later on my mom told me that back then when I had those high fevers, I used to have my eyes open and that I was saying something weird that didn't make any sense, but I never remembered anything about it afterwards.

I don't really remember anything else about that time, but I remember that dream very clearly. And I still get this really unpleasant feeling when I think about that dream
Feb 28, 2010 8:33 AM

Jan 2010
The first I remember was in 1999 when I saw that episode of The Simpsons of Y2K and thought that was gonna happen and couldn't sleep restfully until after the New Year.

I was six, okay? >.>
\
Feb 28, 2010 8:58 AM
Aug 2009
BadLuckTuck said:
"OH NO I'M TRAPPED IN ____ AND CAN'T GET OUT."

OH NO I'M (flying a spaceship and I'm) TRAPPED IN between two cave walls AND CAN'T GET OUT.

At least I think they were cave walls. They kept getting tighter and tighter until I couldn't move at all. Very uncomfortable feeling to say the least.
Feb 28, 2010 11:04 AM

Aug 2009
I'm not sure if it was the first onhe, but it's the oldest I can remember:

I was running through a burning city, up a volcano and was being chased by a frikkin giant red 100 headed fire-breathing dragon.

It was the most awesome and the most frightening nightmare ever. Wish I can have it again. I actually FELT the thrills and the fear.
Feb 28, 2010 2:17 PM

Aug 2009
Being hit by a truck in front of my school. I was seeing the truck coming to me but I couldn't move and the driver wasn't even seeing me in the middle of the road... I woke up screaming.

This is the first nightmare that I recall, I was about 5 or 6 years old.
Feb 28, 2010 6:38 PM

Aug 2009
I was actually talking about this today with the parental.

The first one I remember was when I was four. It was in black and white, which was really weird... But I woke up and found my parents hacked to death. I ran out of their room and looked down into my living room, and there was a random couch pushed up against the wall. The guy from Hey Arnold and his grandpa were sitting on it with a bloody knife in between them. Then they looked up at me and waved at me.

At four, that was the scariest thing ever. Or the one when my pre-school teacher made us do cartwheels underwater to pass into kindergarten. I'm not sure which one came first, actually.
Mar 1, 2010 5:37 AM

Oct 2008
I had one when I was very little with a giant snail. If I remember correctly, it was green and very slimey. But I'm not really sure... I think it growled - that's it.
行けー幼子兵器!あれは木端微塵に粉砕しろ!
Mar 1, 2010 6:11 AM

Jan 2010
I prefer not to. =O
Mar 2, 2010 4:37 AM

Sep 2009
I do, I remember when I was really little, about 3 or 4 years old an' I've watched 'Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs' I was so affraid of the witch :P. And I dreamed about her giving me this beautiful, red apple D8. I woke up crying and screaming 'Mommy!' hahaha XD.

We're all golden
Sunflwers
on the inside :>
Mar 2, 2010 4:12 PM

Feb 2010
The first nightmare I remember having was when I was about 4 and I had Sleep Paralysis. If you don't know what SP is, It's essentially when you're awake, but you can't move and your still dreaming, and your dreams play out as if they were real. If I recall correctly, I hallucinated that I was being abducted by Aliens.

Mar 2, 2010 6:06 PM

Feb 2010
when i was like 5 i had nightmares of chuckie haha

Mar 2, 2010 6:29 PM

Feb 2010
oh no wait i take that back, i had a knightmare of barney once >.<

Mar 3, 2010 2:29 AM
Jul 2018
earliest I can remember is I was in bed and the entire wall was covered with giant spiders coming for me..

oddly enough I am not afraid of spiders.
Mar 4, 2010 7:02 PM

Feb 2010
i've never had a nightmare before =( I WANT ONE SO BAD lol
Mar 4, 2010 11:23 PM

Jul 2009
Postman Pat crossing the bridge in his red van.
It was the scariest nightmare that I ever had to this day.
あらあら。。。^^
Mar 4, 2010 11:41 PM
Mar 2008
I have a few vivid nightmares that I still remember, but I can't remember which one is first.

One of them had me standing at the bottom of this really tall red cliff in the late afternoon, watching this person on the top jump down the single waterfall into an impossibly small pool at the bottom.
I don't know why, but it scared me. Kinda like getting an note from an oracle telling you that the rest of your life is just going to go downhill from here.

Then there was another one that involved me lying on the chopping block in a butcher's shop. Someone had already chopped my limbs off, and I was staring up at a lightbulb with a pinkish tint, wondering if my head had been chopped off too, and why I wasn't dead yet.
Mar 5, 2010 10:51 AM

Feb 2010
my first nite mare was i was being chase by a freakin' boulder where it almost ran me down. that was wierd
i rawr you
Mar 5, 2010 12:25 PM

Jun 2008
I remember it involved being chased through this castle like dungeon by this clown type figure...and then being stabbed by him.

The reason I remember it is because when I woke up it had hurt where i got stabbed in the dream and such.

Mar 5, 2010 2:47 PM
Feb 2010
It was most probably about witches.
I had a huge fear of them as a kid.
Mar 5, 2010 3:31 PM

Jan 2009
Ogod.

My first nightmare....*Shudder* DDD:

THE GROKE! ;__________;

http://images1.fanpop.com/images/image_uploads/The-Groke-the-moomins-850649_652_489.jpg

There is no scarier thing than The Groke >: None.
Mar 6, 2010 1:29 AM

May 2009
CaptInvalid said:
The first nightmare I remember having was when I was about 4 and I had Sleep Paralysis. If you don't know what SP is, It's essentially when you're awake, but you can't move and your still dreaming, and your dreams play out as if they were real. If I recall correctly, I hallucinated that I was being abducted by Aliens.

Oh God, I haven't had that in two years, thankfully. With me, it's not aliens, but ghosts - they're doing things behind my back, floating around, and I can't move an inch. Agony.

I can't recall my first dream, obviously, but since I believe in reincarnation, it may have been something about my past life, lol.
Mar 6, 2010 4:16 AM

Oct 2009
I had a nightmare about Michael Jackson.. heh.. I dunno why.. o.O

Mar 6, 2010 4:32 AM

Jul 2009
actually I do.... I was 5 and my mom made the mistake of letting me watch that Batman movie with Jack Nicholson as Joker.... OH BOY.. you can guess what i was dreaming that night.... the only time in my life i couldn't find my voice to scream for my mommy.....
Mar 6, 2010 11:14 PM
Dec 2007
The very first one I can remember:

I was like... 5? 6 maybe? Anyways, I had a dream that I was at my grandpa's house and I was on his basketball court and a giant potato bug was trying to kill me and I was laying on the ground kicking at it with both of my legs. The potato bug then eventually died. I had been victorious!
Mar 9, 2010 2:55 PM
Mar 2010
Yeah. I had a dream about some big scary bearded guy chasing me. I was 3 or 4 maybe.
Mar 9, 2010 3:00 PM

Mar 2010
This nightmare I had was strong. Not strong enough to kill me though.

Once after watching an episode of goosebumps, more specificly the ep with slappy the dummy. I went to bed, the nightmare felt so damn real, slappy was at my wide open door and I just shat bricks. This was when I was 6.
Mar 9, 2010 3:01 PM
Aug 2007
Shoot, I can't remember that far back. I kinda wish I did; it would be interesting to know what was the first thing to haunt my dreams like that :|
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.