Forum Settings
Forums
Kiss Him, Not Me
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 12, 2017 9:36 AM

Jul 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I only read some of the pages thoroughly, but I gotta say that those pages with all the lovey-dovey stuff was hilarious. It was kind of a strange and sudden change, but everyone else's reactions made it just so much better.

One thing I'm kinda irritated about though is how dense Kae is. Ok, I get it - Mutsumi is really understanding and nice, but there is a limit for everyone. I think it's really unfair of Kae to constantly cancel her plans with Mutsumi, even if it's for her beloved 801 stuffs.

Kae, please realize how much Mutsumi tries his best to make you happy, even if it hurts him!

Edit: For anyone who wants to know where I read the newest chapter: I bought the Japanese magazine Watashi ga Motete Dousunda is getting published in on this site. It costs 432円.
LixaxyMay 13, 2017 4:28 PM
May 12, 2017 11:57 PM
Sep 2015
Kae and Asuma make a nice couple. Them being super lovey-dovey is very fitting, and manages to be more charming than annoying.

Of course, as soon as they get together, the world is attempting to break them up. I can't trust anyone after Tah-kun, so I can only hope that Yashiro is playing some sort of roundabout wingman for them.

I'm also glad the 6 of them are still friends. They've been through so much together, it'd feel very strange to see them go their separate ways.
May 13, 2017 2:27 PM
Sep 2012
Where did you read it??
May 13, 2017 4:10 PM

Jul 2013
jacksonsam said:
Where did you read it??
I bought the Japanese magazine it's getting published in (Bessatsu Friend) on honto.jp. It costs 432円.
LixaxyMay 13, 2017 4:28 PM
May 13, 2017 5:51 PM
Sep 2015
jacksonsam said:
Where did you read it??
It's up on Crunchyroll.
May 15, 2017 8:43 AM
Feb 2009
I do have to say that I like how Kae is rather imperfect and it still seems like her 'yaoi' desires still seem to be driving her. I'm sure a lot of people would have preferred that Mutsumi and Kae got together and the manga ended, but it seems like there'll be a rocky road ahead and I'm ready to enjoy the ride.

Oh, and I'm sure Yashiro is up to something, but I have a feeling it's because he's more interested in Mutsumi than Kae... :P
May 18, 2017 9:45 PM

Feb 2011
YabaBaga said:
I do have to say that I like how Kae is rather imperfect and it still seems like her 'yaoi' desires still seem to be driving her. I'm sure a lot of people would have preferred that Mutsumi and Kae got together and the manga ended, but it seems like there'll be a rocky road ahead and I'm ready to enjoy the ride.

Oh, and I'm sure Yashiro is up to something, but I have a feeling it's because he's more interested in Mutsumi than Kae... :P

Well I'm one of those few who wanted the manga to end when the story is already settled and happy ( it's so cute seeing Mutsumi-senpai and Kae being all lovey-dovey together as a couple) : but it seems like the creator already has another obstacle for Kae: more like a test to show how strong is her affections she has for Senpai ( not to mention, a new male character, Yashiro, who seems to be interested in Senpai ( I also have that vibe too)- I just hope her obsess Yaoi fantasy doesn't surpass her over the love she has for Senpai ( so much that she'll end up supporting Senpai with that guy), I will feel sorry for Senpai if it does happens. Senpai is way too nice: that's Senpai for you- always putting Kae's decisions above everything: even if it means him spending less time with her: he have a lot of patience, proofs his love for her is unconditional.
sweetangieMay 18, 2017 9:56 PM
May 18, 2017 11:14 PM

Aug 2016
i think the new guy has a thing for serinuma. either that or he has a thing for mutsumi senpai XD
May 19, 2017 9:25 PM

Dec 2014
well so much lovey dovey this chapter...but serinuma is not normal...you have to accept both good and bad sides of her...
May 20, 2017 8:41 AM

May 2015
I thought there was going to be a conflict between the six of them, but I guess I was wrong...
I also was not expecting to see Kae and Mutsumi all lovey dovey to the point that the ones around them would feel uncomfortable just by seeing them, but since I ship them, that was like heaven :v
But I felt so bad for Mutsumi, because he feels bad to see Kae getting away from him, but he himself doesn't notice it and feel happy just by seeing her happiness... that surely is how Mutsumi is, but it breaks my heart...
And I'm disappointed with Kae and that new guy whose name I don't remember anymore (Yashiro, I guess?). Kae had to meet Mutsumi after the event, but it's obvious that she went to the second part of the event without thinking twice, leaving her boyfriend waiting for her without telling him anything (I hope that's not what happened though, because just by thinking about Mutsumi waiting for her makes me feel terrible). And that other guy, it seems like he has planned everything, because he was following Kae and Mutsumi and did not seem happy with the situation. It could be a coincidence, but I don't think so.
And that "I don't remember what happened after that" is what actually worries me the most.
May 20, 2017 11:22 AM

Oct 2008
Noooooo this can't be happening I thought the manga was almost wrapping up ;_; but of course they can't just end a popular series here...

I could just pretend the previous chapter was the end since I got my desired happy ending so I'm conflicted if I want to keep reading this especially if things turn sour and drags on.
May 21, 2017 8:45 AM
Apr 2017
If you were to escalate the series here, now would be the time to introduce an actual gay guy.
May 24, 2017 2:01 PM

Sep 2014
I kind of hope this ends soon just so things don't drag on and on, but I really love this manga and can't wait to see where things go on from here.
May 26, 2017 1:29 PM

Jun 2008
Don't like where this is going. I want Mutsumi to be end game.
May 27, 2017 6:58 PM
Mar 2017
Chibi-Alice said:
Don't like where this is going. I want Mutsumi to be end game.

Me too, tbh 😅 i always love senpai.. but the next issue def gonna be interesting..
May 29, 2017 9:51 PM

Sep 2015
This feels so weird still cant believe theyre dating
May 30, 2017 6:39 AM

May 2015
Am I the only who thinks this chapter just didn't feel right? Idk but it felt so weird reading this..
Jul 29, 2017 2:09 AM

Jul 2013
This feels like Lovely Complex since now that the pair has been established there have to be new obstacles thrown their way. I'm rooting for you two lovebirds~
May 2, 2018 7:33 PM

Jul 2012
so disturbing... it was really happy but ugh, she's back to a crazy otaku
Aug 30, 2020 10:23 AM
Aug 2020
I love this manga uwu

More topics from this board

Poll: » Watashi ga Motete Dousunda Chapter 2 Discussion

ImNotLulexiaa - Jul 24, 2013

11 by CalmTeaTime »»
Jul 11, 2023 6:59 PM

Poll: » Watashi ga Motete Dousunda Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 24, 2013

20 by CalmTeaTime »»
Jul 11, 2023 6:58 PM

Poll: » Watashi ga Motete Dousunda Chapter 55 Discussion

Rarity - Feb 13, 2018

30 by slenderblak »»
Jan 8, 2023 1:39 PM

Poll: » Watashi ga Motete Dousunda Chapter 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 21, 2013

7 by icecreamcake1 »»
Jul 8, 2021 6:28 AM

Poll: » Watashi ga Motete Dousunda Chapter 52 Discussion

shanimebib - Dec 7, 2017

7 by __amaterasu__ »»
Aug 16, 2019 1:57 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.