Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 3, 2017 6:19 PM

Apr 2008
trayyce said:
I saw the raws for the next chapter and apparently Shi is the first progenitor

Wasn't "The First" 's name Michaela ?

Anyway, is that already hinted in the novel ?
As manga-only reader, feels like it's suddenly coming out of nowhere.
nseikaMay 3, 2017 6:32 PM
May 4, 2017 2:51 PM
May 2017
No, shi is the demon of shinoa Shikama Douji is not the first name me mika, that's what they say in the light novel of Guren volume 7 chapter 2. Sorry if my comment does not match, I do not speak English so I responded to the translator
May 5, 2017 5:09 AM
Sep 2013
We finally have the answer to our question on who is really responsible and would you believe it's an angel.
May 5, 2017 2:03 PM
Jul 2018
Yeah I read the manga only too and I have no idea who this Shi guy is, it's the first time I'm hearing about them. Still interesting tho :D
May 5, 2017 8:50 PM

Feb 2017
AkihiraBaka said:
Yeah I read the manga only too and I have no idea who this Shi guy is, it's the first time I'm hearing about them. Still interesting tho :D

The "Shi" guy is Shikama Doji (shinoa's demon)
May 6, 2017 4:02 PM

Apr 2008
tcs0 said:
We finally have the answer to our question on who is really responsible and would you believe it's an angel.
With how Krul, Satou, and Urd remember him, can't really say it's surprising. He abandoned the whole vampire race he created and hide in an island country because he found a new toy/experiment to play with.

(it's the same guy, right ?)
May 9, 2017 11:21 PM

May 2012
For those who gotten confused

Shi-chan is Shikama Douji
- He is Shinoa's demon weapon
- The name Shikama Douji is not his real name as a vampire since that is only a japanese name he created just like what he did to Asura Tepes (which is known now as Asuramaru)
- Apparently, Shikama Douji is indeed the 1st progenitor that Saito is talking about.

And it doesn't came out of nowhere since Shinoa had been calling his demon Shi-chan along time ago.

For more info, I preferred everyone to read the LN since it was quite informative in many ways regarding the manga's current story line.
It's not a matter of talent. It's a matter of will
May 9, 2017 11:41 PM

Nov 2015
the first vampire is an angel!

May 10, 2017 1:20 AM

Nov 2011
zilch16 said:
For those who gotten confused

Shi-chan is Shikama Douji
- He is Shinoa's demon weapon
- The name Shikama Douji is not his real name as a vampire since that is only a japanese name he created just like what he did to Asura Tepes (which is known now as Asuramaru)
- Apparently, Shikama Douji is indeed the 1st progenitor that Saito is talking about.

And it doesn't came out of nowhere since Shinoa had been calling his demon Shi-chan along time ago.

For more info, I preferred everyone to read the LN since it was quite informative in many ways regarding the manga's current story line.

Nice post, this made it very clear now. No wonder Shinoa also reacted this chapter from the background.
May 10, 2017 4:18 AM

Nov 2012
Haven't been following this series lately, but must admit this chapter was good. Probably, because the less it centers on Yuu and Mika, the better it gets.
May 13, 2017 10:43 AM

Oct 2016
jose21 said:
Haven't been following this series lately, but must admit this chapter was good. Probably, because the less it centers on Yuu and Mika, the better it gets.

I couldn't have said it better myself!
May 15, 2017 7:43 PM

Jun 2016
Hanged_Sparrow said:
jose21 said:

I agree Yuuchiro and Mikaela bored the hell out of me. It more Interesting When Its about Shinoa,Guren,Vampires and JIDA.

Jul 13, 2017 6:52 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Chisa_Yukizome_7 said:
Hanged_Sparrow said:

I agree Yuuchiro and Mikaela bored the hell out of me. It more Interesting When Its about Shinoa,Guren,Vampires and JIDA.

You should try the Light Novel then, if focus on the past, before the disaster happened, and the MC is Guren, and lil Shinoa also appears.

GRRRR

I have yet to read this far in the manga though, this manga really needs a famous group to pick it up, instead of some shaddy blogpage that is so annoying to move around to.
Apr 20, 2020 6:58 AM

Mar 2014
Shinoa's Shikama Douji is actually the first vampire huh. Lots of developments in this volume.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Owari no Seraph Chapter 136 Discussion

Xiao - Apr 3

4 by TheDerpyVenom »»
Apr 18, 3:03 AM

Poll: » Owari no Seraph Chapter 112 Discussion

FANTOMX - Mar 5, 2022

13 by SomeGuyWithHair »»
Apr 1, 11:16 AM

Poll: » Owari no Seraph Chapter 135 Discussion

Xiao - Mar 3

4 by Musashi_123 »»
Mar 7, 8:44 AM

Poll: » Owari no Seraph Chapter 134 Discussion

Red_Ranger_Wien - Feb 1

9 by Xerneas_Pharoah »»
Feb 4, 4:47 PM

Poll: » Owari no Seraph Chapter 133 Discussion

NinjaStuart115 - Jan 9

6 by iDateMikasa »»
Jan 26, 6:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.