Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 9, 2017 7:30 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
A long chapter but it looks like they covered the entire fight.

Well Ikki's dream of making a family with Stella could become a reality. Will it really happen? We'll have to see. Personally, I wish they would adapt this fight into two chapters.
Apr 9, 2017 7:53 AM
Apr 2016
Stark700 said:
Personally, I wish they would adapt this fight into two chapters.

Personnally I think it would've been weird to make this particular fight into two chapters.

Ikki was pretty much half dead two chapters ago, okay some of it was down to mental fatigue, which was somewhat cured, but it doesn't change anything to the fact that he was on his last legs, and there wasn't much he could've done other than bet everything on that single slash.

So I'm kinda glad that they didn't make it into a long ass fight where the MC somehow completely heals from his injuries and fights like nothing happened, but instead took into account the events that lead to the fight and made it more "realistic" in a way.
Apr 16, 2017 6:33 PM
Dec 2016
redizdeadnow said:
Stark700 said:
Personally, I wish they would adapt this fight into two chapters.

Personnally I think it would've been weird to make this particular fight into two chapters.

Ikki was pretty much half dead two chapters ago, okay some of it was down to mental fatigue, which was somewhat cured, but it doesn't change anything to the fact that he was on his last legs, and there wasn't much he could've done other than bet everything on that single slash.

So I'm kinda glad that they didn't make it into a long ass fight where the MC somehow completely heals from his injuries and fights like nothing happened, but instead took into account the events that lead to the fight and made it more "realistic" in a way.

I hope they get married soon, there have been enough obstacles already
Jan 1, 2020 12:29 PM

Nov 2014
Itto Rasetsu!! that was amazing as the anime too ..
Ikki also proposes to Stella too >_<
but the end sequence kinda different a lil bit... where's the kiss....

might be another important thing'll be explained in the future chapter.. i still curious with Ikki's bro tho.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry Chapter 10 Discussion

-Karoshi- - Jan 7, 2015

16 by phantom346 »»
Jan 3, 3:12 AM

Poll: » Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry Chapter 47 Discussion

Dead_By_Heart - Dec 17, 2017

12 by DebiPS »»
Jun 20, 2023 2:24 PM

Poll: » Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry Chapter 29 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 8, 2016

5 by Nathan_Murphy »»
Mar 10, 2022 5:51 PM

Poll: » Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry Chapter 36 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 29, 2017

2 by Fvdl »»
Aug 5, 2021 8:07 PM

Poll: » Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry Chapter 44 Discussion

testamentKAISER - Apr 7, 2020

0 by testamentKAISER »»
Apr 7, 2020 7:53 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.