Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 18, 2010 1:06 PM

Dec 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Last ep was epic, I hope they keep this up.
Feb 19, 2010 12:17 AM

Oct 2009
Rail Tracer you need to elaborate more on this episode like me. =_= Anyways this episode was good information 1 problem I have is the treatment of Kaname and the girl who got kissed by Issei......their treatment is outrage and fury (not to take personally) but I am sure none would like to be locked up in a cage like a dog here=>
...right? BTW anyone know about this...does it mean the people turned into Kamibito have more power than the ones who turned them based on this GIF?=>
The best thing that happened is a Sakaki/Hiroshi power team up but where it's going to do is interesting to see as nothing in the VN was said about it really and so perfect episode of GIFs of Sakaki=>

Sakaki's past with his fiancee gave a nice touch of how they cared for each other=>
Looks like someone wanted to shut down Kaname since she not only explained the real identity of wolf people but also things about the moon=>
From the looks of Nemuru here=>
she is on the Hiroshi in a evil way air...notice her pupils shape like it is-> >:( Seems like Mana's crying proves that Kaori's disease was a failure at being hidden. I cannot wait to make a GIF of this epic fight in the next episode=>
BTW Sakaki should not use a wrench but more of Katana against Nemuru. Looks like the townspeople in the next episode are going full out with their masks? It's time for Sakaki to blow them all up!=>
Overall nice information episode...next episode getting more intense...oh Sakaki please blow up the town pretty please!

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Feb 19, 2010 1:19 AM

Sep 2007
Hiroshi sure is a dumbass blurting shit out when he doesn't even know what's going on. I'm guessing this proves that the townspeople, or at least the people in the old town, are wolves. The question still remains what exactly is it that is plaguing people like Issei and Isuzu. They've mentioned Gods before and haven't touched up on it yet and now they introduce the "fallen" which the girl claims Kaname is.
Feb 19, 2010 1:54 AM

Oct 2009
Wasabi said:
They've mentioned Gods before and haven't touched up on it yet and now they introduce the "fallen" which the girl claims Kaname is.
Kaname a fallen? You sure about this? If so then why was she not locked up earlier like that girl was in the cell?

Feb 19, 2010 2:12 AM

Sep 2007
francismeunier said:
Wasabi said:
They've mentioned Gods before and haven't touched up on it yet and now they introduce the "fallen" which the girl claims Kaname is.
Kaname a fallen? You sure about this? If so then why was she not locked up earlier like that girl was in the cell?

Go watch the subs and maybe you'll figure it out Mr. "Sherlock Holmes". Hell, you should have more answers since you looveee to spoil yourself.

The girl mentioned "fallen" after Kaname was jailed. If Kaname was to be jailed earlier, then they would've obviously revealed such a term before.
Feb 19, 2010 2:40 AM

Apr 2009
INB4 - Werewolves exist Uu~
I can only hope at this point that everything ends bloody. =D
Either that, or Hiroshi uses his Imagine Breaker and makes everyone happy. D=

The only thing I can really understand is that the people of that town who I call infected all just have a rather acute sense of smell. I guess they kind of pass that sense along, in similar manner as vampires sire humans. Though when these people become 'fallen', or rather, degenerative, their desire to attack normal humans is increased. This whole thing seems to be a matter of coexistence.
ReaperEXEFeb 19, 2010 3:06 AM
Feb 19, 2010 2:58 AM

Oct 2009
Wasabi said:
francismeunier said:
Wasabi said:

Go watch the subs and maybe you'll figure it out Mr. "Sherlock Holmes". Hell, you should have more answers since you looveee to spoil yourself.

The girl mentioned "fallen" after Kaname was jailed. If Kaname was to be jailed earlier, then they would've obviously revealed such a term before.
I always look at some animes more than twice because I have trouble understanding them all the time but there is no mention of any scene revolving around the jail in the VN that I got from the spoilers nor mentions of fallen ones that were transformed to be jailed. Either ways Kaname was surely close to finding out all from those photocopies in one of the pics....now try to figure out what were they.....that might be ticky since they are hard to see but it looks to be Nemuru in one of them or maybe her mother? She might have been a hunter herself....what I don't get is why are the fallen jailed and what was the weird thing in the spoilered GIF? Any ideas yet about it?
ReaperEXE said:
INB4 - Werewolves exist Uu~
I can only hope at this point that everything ends bloody. =D
Either that, or Hiroshi uses his Imagine Breaker and makes everyone happy. D=

The only thing I can really understand is that the people of that town who I call infected all just have a rather acute sense of smell. I guess they kind of pass that sense along, in similar manner as vampires sire humans. Though when these people become 'fallen', or rather, degenerative, their desire to attack normal humans is increased.
That is because they want to spread their curse Hiroshi imagine breaker? Rofl that would epic to have him even have a power....the only power he has is more of a burden one if you want to know.

Feb 19, 2010 3:09 AM

Apr 2009
francismeunier said:
That is because they want to spread their curse Hiroshi imagine breaker? Rofl that would epic to have him even have a power....the only power he has is more of a burden one if you want to know.

Hiroshi does have a power though, rather, he's so smelly he makes the people around him extremely horny. D=
Feb 19, 2010 3:37 AM

Nov 2008
Comets bring bad luck? What is this; the 1900's? LAME.

So Kaname is a "Fallen". I guess every other human is a Fallen. Plus, considering a normal human being + gun = can kill a "God" since mere human strength so far as hindered some rape attacks. Also, one slash from Nemuru's toy?

I hope in the next episode I see that bitch Nemuru get pwned because I ain't satisfied. Maybe because Hiroshi is such a damn pussy.

Now, it would be a real treat if he man up, get a bat, preferably a metal baseball bat with a gray stripe and beat the shit out of some wolves!
Feb 19, 2010 4:12 AM

Oct 2009
ReaperEXE said:
francismeunier said:

Hiroshi does have a power though, rather, he's so smelly he makes the people around him extremely horny. D=

You smart.....that's quite close enough to a truth....let's leave it at that but Sakaki might use this to do something....I have a idea of what it might be but it would spoilerish.
Maximatum99 said:
Comets bring bad luck? What is this; the 1900's? LAME.

Think of the comet as Hiroshi..that would make sense if it's to be bad luck...I think it has to do with the moon more but makes no sense how can Hiroshi make the moon like that all the time nor bring bad weather and that affecting the harvest.
Maximatum99 said:
So Kaname is a "Fallen". I guess every other human is a Fallen.
Not sure about the fallen thing....did that guy infect her and get killed or fallen = to inferior being to the Kamibito.....then why to Kamibito fallen are seen those of their kind? They don't become human at all.....what just because of saliva exchange? Strange thing I would say.
Maximatum99 said:
Plus, considering a normal human being + gun = can kill a "God" since mere human strength so far as hindered some rape attacks.

The mere human strength is above with those Kamibito things notice the sense already being higher with that girl in the prison. Also would be interesting to see who guns work on those monsters.....I would like to see one being shot.
Maximatum99 said:
Also, one slash from Nemuru's toy?

You forgot magical toy since it has symbols on it of magical value....maybe something with astrology....someone mentioned that before....
Maximatum99 said:
I hope in the next episode I see that bitch Nemuru get pwned because I ain't satisfied.
Oh yeah! Nemuru being pawned by Sakaki in the name of revenge but don't think so.....a wrench? Rofl...should have been a gun or katana like I mentioned.
Maximatum99 said:
Maybe because Hiroshi is such a damn pussy. Now, it would be a real treat if he man up, get a bat, preferably a metal baseball bat with a gray stripe and beat the shit out of some wolves!
Yeah I want something like that to happen but don't think so....hoping he might Yuto with some light ferry power.....don't think so either and wrong series to bring hopes up. Do wonder what would happen if Kaori would leave town......Higurashi similar consequences?

Feb 19, 2010 4:25 AM

Oct 2008
About time this show gets interesting, although i still find the pacing ludicrous. Im hoping some claity is gained next episiode but i wont keep my hopes up
Feb 19, 2010 4:56 AM

Feb 2010
Music,art and animation in this show is actually all rather good

Too bad about the story not being too clever or even that interesting
Feb 19, 2010 5:21 AM

Nov 2008
francismeunier said:
Maximatum99 said:
Maybe because Hiroshi is such a damn pussy. Now, it would be a real treat if he man up, get a bat, preferably a metal baseball bat with a gray stripe and beat the shit out of some wolves!
Yeah I want something like that to happen but don't think so....hoping he might Yuto with some light ferry power.....don't think so either and wrong series to bring hopes up. Do wonder what would happen if Kaori would leave town......Higurashi similar consequences?
You killed my vague Higurashi reference! About the other characters... meh. Here's what I still think of doing to the town since the pacing and development still sucks for me to care. The continuity of the human species but be guaranteed!

Feb 19, 2010 5:48 AM
Jul 2009
Maximatum99 said:
You killed my vague Higurashi reference! About the other characters... meh. Here's what I still think of doing to the town since the pacing and development still sucks for me to care. The continuity of the human species but be guaranteed!

lulwut?
arg! my download isn't finish yet gonna watch it later :(
Feb 19, 2010 5:50 AM
Nov 2008
So Issei was a "god' ,he kissed his kouhai and she became 'something else' , and he was killed.Also,Kaname is a'fallen'.....things are starting to fall into place,now I'm just curious about the details.
Feb 19, 2010 5:59 AM

Nov 2008
Feb 19, 2010 6:14 AM

Aug 2009
francismeunier said:
Do wonder what would happen if Kaori would leave town......Higurashi similar consequences?

Yea meyb instead of an itchy neck ,an itchy.. arm..
[right]

Feb 19, 2010 6:37 AM

Aug 2007
Its never a good thing to know too much in that town, you end up getting kidnapped. Man you can like easily guess what is going to happen now. Hiro opened his big mouth and it looks like that guy Sakaki is finally going to make his move. Now as someone said it better be bloody and then do a convenient reset. :D
Feb 19, 2010 7:05 AM
Jun 2008
The Fallen?I wonder does that mean Hiroshi?
Feb 19, 2010 7:07 AM

Feb 2010
Maximatum99 said:

lol
Feb 19, 2010 7:28 AM

Oct 2009
Maximatum99 said:
francismeunier said:
Maximatum99 said:

Nice one! For sure something like that might happen but unfortunately it will not be a nuke at least.
Maximatum99 said:
Rofl! Another good thing! You really think Nemuru is similar to her? I think the scythe is nastier Rena's weapon.
porkypink said:
francismeunier said:
Do wonder what would happen if Kaori would leave town......Higurashi similar consequences?

Yea meyb instead of an itchy neck ,an itchy.. arm..
Yeah maybe or it could instant death or insane behavior.

Feb 19, 2010 7:28 AM

Dec 2007
Maximatum99 said:

lol
Feb 19, 2010 8:02 AM
Mar 2009
I'm interested into knowing more about the Fallen myself. Other than that, another bland episode.
Feb 19, 2010 8:36 AM

Aug 2009
Maximatum99 said:

Lol XD Oh well, as expected from Ryukishi.
Feb 19, 2010 8:40 AM
Jul 2009
nemuru-chan really looks like senjougahara from bakemonagatari
anyway, nice episode but for me it has a different feel unlike the previous ones maybe because I'm just not used on not seeing isuzu :(
Feb 19, 2010 8:52 AM

Jun 2009
Hideyoshilover said:
Music,art and animation in this show is actually all rather good

Too bad about the story not being too clever or even that interesting

I agree. I think the art/animation is the only thing that makes me watch this show. The story is indeed rather boring...
Feb 19, 2010 9:10 AM

Jun 2009
Yay, so the problems with how to translate certain terms pile up.
What the girl basically said was, that Kanama was still a 'Fallen' (Ochibito).

Apart from the problems that only come up during translation it was quite a nice episode, nothing much of actual plot movement happened, but they delivered some (at this point) heavily needed information.
Some things were rewritten a bit strangely (especially Kaname being confined), but I think it works in the context of the anime (no 11eyes fail so far) and I think they should be able to end this anime without a re-start.

I just hope they won't go for a 'it was all a dream' sequence ^^°
Waiting for: God Eater (PSP)

私が、探偵だからよ。
Feb 19, 2010 9:13 AM

Oct 2009
shinntetsu said:
nemuru-chan really looks like senjougahara from bakemonagatari
anyway, nice episode but for me it has a different feel unlike the previous ones maybe because I'm just not used on not seeing isuzu :(
Well at least be happy like me :D about the confirmation that she is being taken care in a center and she is alive....because in the VN
hoping she will come back for a epic end that will make it a happy end maybe for Hiroshi
seizonsha said:
Yay, so the problems with how to translate certain terms pile up.
What the girl basically said was, that Kanama was still a 'Fallen' (Ochibito).

Apart from the problems that only come up during translation it was quite a nice episode, nothing much of actual plot movement happened, but they delivered some (at this point) heavily needed information.
Some things were rewritten a bit strangely (especially Kaname being confined), but I think it works in the context of the anime (no 11eyes fail so far) and I think they should be able to end this anime without a re-start.

I just hope they won't go for a 'it was all a dream' sequence ^^°

Ah my man is here! My hero who spoiled all for me so that I may know all the key things.... :D thanks for confirmation now all is cleared up can spoiler the prison thing and its implication with VN....you never mentioned much about that to me yet maybe some other people might want to know too here....also anything of interesting you know about that center where Isuzu is being taken care off that you know? Also was Kaname ever someone in the VN itself?

Feb 19, 2010 9:56 AM

Aug 2009
Meh-ish episode. The art was really different in this episode. Kaori was drawn a lot better.

I wish AIC didn't make a single arc... I heard the VN had multiple arc with bad ends, like Higurashi. Darn you, AIC. D: And it should've been 24 episodes. D:
Feb 19, 2010 10:09 AM

Oct 2009
Jumperboy333 said:
Meh-ish episode. The art was really different in this episode. Kaori was drawn a lot better.

I wish AIC didn't make a single arc... I heard the VN had multiple arc with bad ends, like Higurashi. Darn you, AIC. D: And it should've been 24 episodes. D:
Calling for season 2 or alternative ending OVAs and anyone else?

Feb 19, 2010 10:09 AM

Nov 2008
Maximatum99 said:

Ahaha, that was exactly what I was thinking during that scene. XD
Feb 19, 2010 11:18 AM

Oct 2007
Thx god, they cut it in half and turn into 12 episodes. So does my nightmare.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Feb 19, 2010 11:33 AM

Jan 2009
I sure hope nothing bad will happen to Kana-chan since she seems to be so very close to the truth ( ゚,_ゝ゚)
Kana-chan! ٩(๏_๏)۶
Noo~~~~ (屮゚Д゚)屮
Kana-chan (´・ω・`)
Hope she will be alright ಠ_ಠ

Anyway, next episode seems to get some more action. And say what? There will now be 2 factions within the wolves, one with a white wolf hunter and one with a black one? (ΘεΘ;) No francis, no VN spoilers thank you, that's no fun.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Feb 19, 2010 11:39 AM

Aug 2009
francismeunier said:
Jumperboy333 said:

Calling for season 2 or alternative ending OVAs and anyone else?

I don't think there'll be an OVA or a second season. It'd be cheaper for AIC to just make a 24 episode anime instead of 2 seasons or a couple of OVA's, amirite?

Oosran said:
I sure hope nothing bad will happen to Kana-chan since she seems to be so very close to the truth ( ゚,_ゝ゚)
Kana-chan! ٩(๏_๏)۶
Noo~~~~ (屮゚Д゚)屮
Kana-chan (´・ω・`)
Hope she will be alright ಠ_ಠ

Anyway, next episode seems to get some more action. And say what? There will now be 2 factions within the wolves, one with a white wolf hunter and one with a black one? (ΘεΘ;) No francis, no VN spoilers thank you, that's no fun.

The ones close to the truth always die. D:
Feb 19, 2010 12:59 PM

Nov 2009
They keep feeding us huge walls of encrypted speech, and at this point i have given up on trying to figure out what is going on. Unlike Higurashi where the action was grounded in reality, the whole wolves and fallen concept is hard to logic through.
At this point i am waiting for everyone to get killed off.
Feb 19, 2010 1:11 PM

Aug 2008
lostinabook said:
Maximatum99 said:

Ahaha, that was exactly what I was thinking during that scene. XD
this

Siva said:
Thx god, they cut it in half and turn into 12 episodes. So does my nightmare.
and this
Feb 19, 2010 1:37 PM
Dec 2008
ok so
1.kaori is a wolf too. but shes trying to hide it.but she cant, so she stops teaching the sister
2.the jouga wolves from the legend are real. they have human intellect.they look like human, such as issei. tehy are called kamibito.
3.when they try to kiss someone who is not a wolf, some group led by
nemuru come kill them.
4.and those kissed by the out-of-control wolves turn into wolves themselves and get locked up in some basement.
5.sasaki (the tall guy with long hair) is in town for reasons i dont know. hes either trying to get rid of the wolves. but why was hiroshi on the list?what list was that? obviously hiroshi has some influence over something to make on some list. and when hiroshi tells him nemuru is doing the killings, sasaki decides to begin his action. so he was clearly looking for someone behind the murders. his motivation seems to be revenge for his ex-fiancee, who was killed by the townsppl. so he is either trying to begin to get rid of wolves and do something related to hiroshi.
6.kaname gets locked up.why? im guessing she knew too much about the wolves, and someone or group wanted to hide that fact, so they kidnapped her and locked her up next to issei's girl. its unclear how much she knows about kamibito(the real term for the wolves) and stuff.
7.the guy who kidnapped kaname was a kamibito(he looked like one at least)
if he was a wolf, then why did kaname end up in the same place as the other girl, who was kissed by a wolf and taken by nemuru's grop? arent the wolves and nemuru's group in different sides?it would make sense if he was part of nemuru's group and not a wolf, but if he was a wolf, then it doesnt make sense UNLESS nemuru's group were wolves themselves who govern the other wolves or something.
8.kaname is called a fallen. its unclear whether that means she is a type of wolf or a term for normal humans
9.nemuru stands outside of hiroshi, starring at him. i wonder why. and hiroshi isnt even freaked out!. it reminded me of rena from higurashi. but yea, wouldnt a normal person be freaked out a lot more? or wouldnt you go outside and talk to them? it was during the rain too...well hiroshi thought of her as a murderer, so it didnt make sense to me why he didnt act more scared.

the series is getting better. hopefully its ranking will rise. and hopefully the end will be great.
Feb 19, 2010 1:51 PM

Jan 2009
kaena said:
but why was hiroshi on the list?what list was that? obviously hiroshi has some influence over something to make on some list.
Considering he got that list from the doctor, and that same doctor took a bloodsample from Hiroshi, and probably all other people who aren't originally from town. So that list might just be a list of people who they have taken bloodsamples from.. Though for what reason that might be, I've got no idea. Don't even know how relevant it might end up being.
if he was a wolf, then why did kaname end up in the same place as the other girl, who was kissed by a wolf and taken by nemuru's grop? arent the wolves and nemuru's group in different sides?it would make sense if he was part of nemuru's group and not a wolf, but if he was a wolf, then it doesnt make sense UNLESS nemuru's group were wolves themselves who govern the other wolves or something.
8.kaname is called a fallen. its unclear whether that means she is a type of wolf or a term for normal humans
Curious question: What exactly lead you to think Nemuru's group act differently from the other wolves?
I'm pretty sure they were all in the same bunch, at least up until the end of this episode, where it more or less looked like a new faction was born within the wolves' society.
Also, Kana-chan isn't directly being called a 'fallen', the girl says she smells like a 'fallen'....Whatever that means ^^;
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Feb 19, 2010 1:53 PM
Jun 2009
not that bad, but it was a bit boring.
Feb 19, 2010 3:04 PM
Dec 2008
Oosran said:
kaena said:
but why was hiroshi on the list?what list was that? obviously hiroshi has some influence over something to make on some list.
Considering he got that list from the doctor, and that same doctor took a bloodsample from Hiroshi, and probably all other people who aren't originally from town. So that list might just be a list of people who they have taken bloodsamples from.. Though for what reason that might be, I've got no idea. Don't even know how relevant it might end up being.
Curious question: What exactly lead you to think Nemuru's group act differently from the other wolves?
I'm pretty sure they were all in the same bunch, at least up until the end of this episode, where it more or less looked like a new faction was born within the wolves' society.
Also, Kana-chan isn't directly being called a 'fallen', the girl says she smells like a 'fallen'....Whatever that means ^^;

well before, there would be a wolf that would go out, get out of control, and try to kiss or kiss someone.
then the nemuru's group would come and kill them. im not sure if tehy are wolves.
but i think they are. well..the animation makes it seem like they are wolves but its not directly shown yet so its not a certainty.

now that i think about it,
yea nemuru's group could be wolves that make sure other wolves "behave" normally and not get out of control. the man who kidnapped kaname is probably part of that group too then.

a nice comparison would be that
tehre are wolves, and nemuru's group looks over them.
there are ppl, and police looks over them. nemuru's group acts like some kind of police (not for the law or anything, but for wolf-related things)

well hiroshi certainly is different. he is not a wolf, since he is new to the town.
the moment he came, isuzu basically out of control, followed by her brother issei.
he for some reason seems to have a relationship with wolves' out-of-control-ness.
maybe for that "ability" to do something to the wolves, he was put on the list.

and it seems some ppl like the doctor wants the wolves gone. and they are using sasaki for it.

well im not really sure. i have to re-watch because i didnt really pay attention to sasaki's scenes
Feb 19, 2010 3:09 PM

Aug 2008
Some people are really hard to please... but w/e.

I like it. I think it's getting really interesting. The episodes reveal one thing at a time, which is what makes it a mystery. The only thing about this show that I'm not satisfied with is Hiroshi. For a main character... he sure is lousy/stupid/cowardly, etc.

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Feb 19, 2010 4:50 PM
Dec 2007
Hmmm, I didn't really care about her before this episode, but Kaname is a very interesting character. There were some nice ideas thrown here too and the atmosphere is still pretty well executed. A good episode.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Feb 19, 2010 4:52 PM

Mar 2008
guyklc said:

I like it. I think it's getting really interesting. The episodes reveal one thing at a time, which is what makes it a mystery. The only thing about this show that I'm not satisfied with is Hiroshi. For a main character... he sure is lousy/stupid/cowardly, etc.

exactly. ^^ Again, more questions than answers. nothing to do but wait for the next episode :D i want to know the full rhyme ._. !

also, anyone knows if there's an ost coming out for the anime?

I have the ost for the psp-game but my favourite song is missing.. :x (i'm not sure about the title.. but its the ookami kakushi-melody whenever something is about to happen.. xD and no, i'm not talking about the hassaku-commercial haha..)

it's really too bad that ookami kakushi will have only 12 episodes.. but on the other hand, i think its better this way since the plot will probably be able to fit in.. (i'm still hoping for ~3 ovas though.. T.T)
Feb 19, 2010 5:14 PM

Nov 2007
This show keeps getting darker and darker with the paradox of 'being human yet inhuman.'

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Feb 19, 2010 6:21 PM

Apr 2008
The preview looks awesome xD with the fighting scene

Feb 19, 2010 6:38 PM

May 2009
Good Episode at least it felt like some stuff was finally answered. I like the music to this series. Though this series is still pretty bland over all I think this could have been a lot better than it is given the creators. But hey, I guess not all can be winners.
Feb 19, 2010 6:40 PM

Sep 2008
Pia said:
guyklc said:

exactly. ^^ Again, more questions than answers. nothing to do but wait for the next episode :D i want to know the full rhyme ._. !

Agreed. And I'd like to know the entire rhyme too O:
Feb 19, 2010 8:14 PM
Oct 2008
Ooh for two seconds I thought the only like-able character (Kaname) was going to get killed instead she wakes up in front of a T.V. I was expecting Jigsaw to pop up lol.

Overall nice episode although the show is getting kinda effed up cant imagine whats next or how it will end
Feb 19, 2010 9:59 PM

May 2009
At least they've got their own TV in prison.

Next episode preview looked pretty good.
Feb 20, 2010 1:00 AM

Apr 2009
ArcticMech said:
At least they've got their own TV in prison.

Next episode preview looked pretty good.

If they're given that level of comfort, you gotta know that it's for their own protection.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ookami Kakushi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Samu-tan - Mar 25, 2010

126 by superwaha »»
Dec 18, 2023 5:00 AM

Poll: » Ookami Kakushi Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Samu-tan - Feb 25, 2010

97 by Atavistic »»
Jul 21, 2023 2:55 PM

Poll: » Ookami Kakushi Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Rail_Tracer - Jan 20, 2010

187 by removed-user »»
Jul 20, 2021 11:07 PM

Poll: » Ookami Kakushi Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

francismeunier - Mar 18, 2010

133 by Nurguburu »»
Jun 24, 2021 9:48 PM

Poll: » Ookami Kakushi Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

francismeunier - Mar 11, 2010

112 by Nurguburu »»
Jun 24, 2021 9:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.