Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 4, 2017 7:19 PM

Nov 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Festival looked fun and God Shirapon is as creepy as usual.

Apr 4, 2017 9:28 PM

Mar 2015
Poor Mei, I honestly hope Shirapon steals her away from Yuzu cause she has no idea what she's doing...
Apr 7, 2017 7:56 PM

Sep 2015
WHERE?!?!?!?!!! Is there something wrong with scanlations or something? I feel like people are uploading them slower than they used to, AND I AM FREAKING OUT WHEN IT ISN'T ON SCHEDULE!!!!!!!!
Apr 9, 2017 5:07 PM

May 2015
Damn, Yuzu needs to step up her game! ><.

Apr 9, 2017 10:16 PM

Nov 2016
vong10 said:
Poor Mei, I honestly hope Shirapon steals her away from Yuzu cause she has no idea what she's doing...

I second this comment...... I was so mad while reading chapter. Yuzu's stupidity has reached a new level(over a million)

I really wanted to throw a rock at yuzu's head if I could after reading this lines "what is this feeling? This feeling shirapon has towards Mei..... it doesn't feel like she's observing out of pleasure...." no shit idiot, how stupid can a person be? Yeah she stalks, studies and talks about your girlfriend just of pleasure, you know for "research" she even asked you to spy on your girlfriend you idiot and seemed to know more about her than you do...which brings me to my aim point:

Yuzu is such a selfish and self absorbed character, it's becoming more obvious now, she would rather try to figure out what she thinks Mei needs/want or is thinking rather than try to listen or understand and do what Mei actually wants. Just look back at their first date as a couple(especially during the actual date) and that stupid book she wrote about having the perfect date with Mei or making her happy...also when she wants to do relationship stuff with Mei she's very forward and forceful and gets it done her way but when Mei wants to, she either just avoids it or puts up a fight before doing it. The way she treated Mei in this chapter made me so sick of her, communicate with your girlfriend you fool, tell her why you can't hold her hands or do stuff with her so you're both on the same page instead she just runs off, thinks to herself and does whatever the fuck she wants until she feels ready and comfortable to give Mei the time of day.

Now when I looks back at all the scenes and chapters Yuzu had made a move to connect or help Mei I can't help but see those actions differently. They were all selfish actions with little concern for what Mei actually wanted, the funniest and smallest details are even the more obvious clues to support this, an example was when Mei tried to get Yuzu to at least obey or go a long with the school rules since she's the one who would be blame for her violation, plus she grew to care for Yuzu and didn't want Yuzu to get in trouble, so instead of listening and taking Mei's advice Yuzu did things her way and while doing things her way Mei had to take most of the flak until everything was settled but at the end of the day Yuzu still didn't care for what Mei had to give and Mei had to accept and grow to like that side of her. There was a chapter where Mei said "so you would rather take your friend's side(mind you a friend that bailed on her when she needed her) than listen to your girlfriend?" And Yuzu said nothing then Mei replied "do whatever you want" and went to sleep. That sums the relationship Yuzu has never done anything Mei really wanted and the ones she did do, she would put up a fight or change it to suit her needs and Mei used to not care but now that she's learning to show her love and care for someone(Yuzu) physically she will begin to see Yuzu's selfishness and idiocy as her not loving her which will cause some tension in their relationship. It's also obvious that Yuzu doesn't know how to deal with Mei's new side since she's an idiot and since she's an idiot she will continue to listen to someone else(that person being stalker-san shirapon) about how to deal with Mei and that will depend on how stalker-san feels about Yuzu and Mei's relationship, if she wants to break them up or come in between them she will simply step in and pursue Mei once she realizes how stupid Yuzu is, I can even imagine Yuzu allowing her to do it once stalker-san tell her needs to spent more time with Mei in order to understand her and help Yuzu or stalker-san will blackmail one or both of them.

Anyway someone needs to teach Yuzu a lesson....
Apr 9, 2017 10:53 PM

Feb 2010
I guess Yuzu still can't get over the trauma which her homophobia old friends caused at ch.23. that's why Yuzu being so awkward at public, she doesn't want others find out the relationship between she and Mei
Apr 9, 2017 11:05 PM

Mar 2014
Yangbojian said:
I guess Yuzu still can't get over the trauma which her homophobia old friends caused at ch.23. that's why Yuzu being so awkward at public, she doesn't want others find out the relationship between she and Mei

Yeah since she met up with them recently she's been trying to keep her relationship with Mei even more in the closest, and no matter what Yuzu tries to do to keep it a secret, eventually everyone will know and we already seen a figure in the background when Yuzu and Mei kisses during the fireworks, so there's that. Unfortunately things have to get worse for Mei and Yuzu for their relationship to get better, I'm hoping that they can be public about their relationship but it's not going to be easy.
Apr 3, 2018 5:38 AM

Nov 2016
Shit, they got spotted.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Apr 6, 2019 11:40 PM

Jan 2019
When someone says, 'it's not enough', you don't run away, "stupid".

More topics from this board

Poll: » citrus Chapter 1 Discussion

Juffe - Apr 8, 2013

25 by JohnZ_GGs »»
Feb 9, 8:21 AM

Poll: » Citrus Chapter 41 Discussion ( 1 2 )

sarroush - Aug 18, 2018

60 by RioFS »»
Dec 19, 2023 4:26 PM

Poll: » Citrus Chapter 10 Discussion

RioFS - Dec 16, 2023

0 by RioFS »»
Dec 16, 2023 3:58 PM

Poll: » citrus Chapter 3 Discussion

lola_tsubasa - Apr 16, 2013

20 by RioFS »»
Dec 16, 2023 2:37 AM

Poll: » citrus Chapter 2 Discussion

piplub - Apr 13, 2013

16 by RioFS »»
Dec 13, 2023 10:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.