Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 2, 2017 1:44 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Tears from Asahi poured down from the sky for days once she realized that there was no way for her to go back home. :'(

For the first time Subaru had a real confrontation with the Water God and somehow manages to keep Asahi being taken from him again. But the Water God cruelly reminded Subaru about his inability to protect Asahi.

Tsukihiko was finally able to calm her down as she saw a glimpse of hope in believing that one day the Water God might be able to make a miracle happen and make her go back to her parents. As she learned her tread as a priestess dedicating her life for the Water God, the flow of time has gone such lengths that she is now a beautiful young woman!

I have to say, I was expecting the time-skip and I have to say it didn't seem rushed at all! This manga is such an amazing find thanks to a friend!

Simply amazing!
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Jun 19, 2017 6:24 AM

Feb 2008
That was a huge time skip. maybe now the story can pick up.
Oct 12, 2017 8:15 AM

Nov 2009
I wonder if she ever gonna see her papa mama again
Feb 17, 2020 9:54 AM
Aug 2018
So once she got the power to cry, nobody dared to harm her again, even Subarus mother?

And I didn't expect there to be a timeskip so soon. I thought Asahi would stay a child throughout most of the story.

What about showing how she adjusts to that world that was nothing but cruel to her so far?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Suijin no Hanayome Chapter 12 Discussion

shanimebib - Apr 3, 2017

1 by nidoqueen106_2 »»
Dec 21, 2023 4:05 PM

» What happened to the translation team? Did they stop translating it?

DanLikesAnimu - Aug 27, 2019

9 by quercifolia »»
Nov 27, 2023 10:00 PM

Poll: » Suijin no Hanayome Chapter 20 Discussion

shanimebib - Apr 10, 2017

1 by choimochi »»
Oct 10, 2021 6:32 PM

Poll: » Suijin no Hanayome Chapter 45 Discussion

toshikikai2 - Feb 21, 2020

2 by rrsg76 »»
Aug 24, 2021 9:56 AM

Poll: » Suijin no Hanayome Chapter 9 Discussion

shanimebib - Apr 3, 2017

1 by tr25a3 »»
Feb 18, 2020 5:26 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.