Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fuuka
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Mar 20, 2017 10:41 AM
Mar 2017
*sigh* this ep, Im not saying its bad but its not good either. so many things happened like in 1 episode? They disbanded and getting back together like in a blink of an eye.

Looks like they r running out of time to make this adaptation, and trying to put everything (disbanding, write a song, and getting back together) as fast as they can to give us the big picture.

And also, Tama-chan.. i mean come on. Dat forceful move is worse than the #spoiler mamga version. Disappointed a bit, was expecting something "more" from Koyuki.. feelsbadman
Mar 20, 2017 1:06 PM
Dec 2014
I can only hope the "love" Koyuki is referring to is for the band and not for Fuuka.
Mar 20, 2017 7:20 PM

Jun 2015
To be honest I'll fucking love Fuuka 1 the most no matter what, even if she comes off as a bitch in the anime lol. I guess the anime is Fuuka 1 x Yuu and the manga is Fuuka 2 (Aoi) x Yuu... but Akitsuki is the best!
Mar 21, 2017 1:13 AM
Mar 2017
So finished watching it and I hated everything about this episode. They changed the roles of each character and created a weird situation where everyone was being forced to do their part. Koyuki is the best and I enjoyed the fact that both Yuu and Koyuki are together, but did they really have to make her try to have sex with him and brake up over Akitsuki leaving the band. The build up was great till episode 4 and now this anime is going to shit. Akitsuki leaves, Yuu realizes that he somehow like her even though he never saw her in a romantic way, Koyuki is heartbroken, and everyone in the band is together except Akitsuki. What a great ending I'm done watching this anime.
Mar 21, 2017 4:35 AM
Nov 2015
Don't think so....
Why does everyone see this scene as asking for having sex...? Can't you see any symobls here?
It wasn't about the sex, it's was just a symbol of that how much she can do for him, it's was about her determination - and that's even more worse scenerio they did... If it would be just about having sex I wouldn't be pissed in scale of 10/10 but just 5/10. She deeply knew what's going on, and she said it twice in previous episodes, so it was a move to show how much he does mean to her...

How the heck you can reject someone who in Japanese cultre do such a thing, really? It's like the last step you can take. You just can't do anything else.
That's why I'm so sad...

He meant everything to hear... Without him her music is nothing it wouldn't exist. She loves him so much that she was able to take the final measuers... I feel soory for this whole situation.. It's just so bad.

Ja ne
~Kuhiro
Mar 21, 2017 11:08 AM
Mar 2012
Didnt care much for the show but this ep was so... offensive.
Members all out of character. Track dude maybe had inclination to leave. Makoto suddenly became a pushover weaksauce. Sara was so happy her first band that works as friends, then just joins another band.
Technically Hisashi did everything to kill the band.
Koyuki's close enough to read Yuu's emotions thru phone, cares to visit him, & they had many dates already. Now Yuu just rejects her? granted it's her bad timing since he's depressed over the band & Fuuka, but there's better ways to delay things instead of rejecting. Kazuya irritated at mc totally makes sense, he doesn't communicate anything properly. Then a park bench meetup?
Random fanservice, Fair Wind new song made overnight, and pacing's a mess.
Mar 21, 2017 12:21 PM

Feb 2013
Fuck you!!!! I knew this was coming...I mean....it's fucking called Fuuka....of COURSE she was going to be the main love interest....but why? Why couldn't it have been the better choice? Fuuka is great, I love her, but not as the love interest....his super crazy hot childhood friend who loves him SO MUCH is clearly the winner....I just....I just don't.....

anyway....still loving this anime....but fuck you.

(haha butt fuck)
Mar 21, 2017 1:37 PM
Mar 2017
Poor Tama. she ain't gonna get it even in another world.
Mar 22, 2017 12:08 PM

Aug 2013
Well, it's too late for dropping, 1 episode left so I will watch it, but this adaptation is a huge mistake. 5/10 or maybe less, depends on the last episode.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Mar 23, 2017 8:35 AM
Nov 2015
SoraSenpai said:
How is Koyuki a bitch? She hasn't done anything wrong, unless you consider being in Love with someone for years "Wrong" then yeah she's a bitch. She made Yuu realize who he loved, Koyuki is awesome. Much better then that Dump Fuuka who

I mean they made this entire episode as if Truck-kun did his job! I was seriously laughing the entire time.

i agree. i can't stand akitsuki and kinda hope the anime will go on without her but theres no way..
Mar 23, 2017 3:58 PM
Mar 2014
...LAME
so we get a snippet of the song, MC is not even singing?
Destroyed the already flawed manga
the lack of development of the MC
guess, we cant always get good musical anime
That song was actually nice, needed more time
show is now officially dropped
i'm done
This life is a marathon, I'm on a steady pace
Mar 23, 2017 4:00 PM
Mar 2014
unmemorablehero said:
Fuck you!!!! I knew this was coming...I mean....it's fucking called Fuuka....of COURSE she was going to be the main love interest....but why? Why couldn't it have been the better choice? Fuuka is great, I love her, but not as the love interest....his super crazy hot childhood friend who loves him SO MUCH is clearly the winner....I just....I just don't.....

anyway....still loving this anime....but fuck you.

(haha butt fuck)

Fuuka was going to be the MC's muse,
she was suppose to inspire him, which leads to more development
MC is now flat, so Tama is his inspiration????
More music, less drama
This life is a marathon, I'm on a steady pace
Mar 24, 2017 6:50 PM

Aug 2016
This made me think of Kiznaiver:
Mar 24, 2017 9:46 PM

Sep 2015
Dam second time seeing this ship sink ;-;
Mar 25, 2017 4:07 AM

Jul 2016
Tell me, if I hate how the character act and do in this anime, can I rate it "Hate" too? without seeing how the story is? Well I think I kinda dislike the story too. The story is kinda typical, I know this coming since I read the title.
Mar 25, 2017 5:03 AM
Nov 2015
Ierakas said:
Tell me, if I hate how the character act and do in this anime, can I rate it "Hate" too? without seeing how the story is? Well I think I kinda dislike the story too. The story is kinda typical, I know this coming since I read the title.

I guess you can, since the way how they act creates the story.
Mar 25, 2017 10:04 AM

Jul 2016
Kuhiro said:
Ierakas said:

I guess you can, since the way how they act creates the story.

Well then, I hate this episode.
Mar 26, 2017 1:51 AM

Mar 2009
Yuu's sister=no fucks given. Walks around the house half-naked, even when Yuu is there.

Sara is the best. And Yuu messed up in this episode with Koyuki.
Mar 27, 2017 7:04 AM

Jul 2008
I finally realized something.

Yuu really should have gotten with Sara because she has proven without a doubt that she is the best girl in this series.

Yuu got seriously bitched by both Fuuka and Koyuki.

Sara is awesome, that is all.
Mar 28, 2017 3:23 AM

Sep 2013
Boy am I glad Koyuki was rejected. Whiner Yuu and Fuuck(a) deserve each other, being too worthless for other normal people. Koyuki-chan be happy with someone who cherishes you and loves you, not as a distraction for someone else.

More interested in SaraxNachi romance, better personalities with some real motivations.
Mar 28, 2017 6:39 AM
Nov 2015
rinneganfire4u said:
Boy am I glad Koyuki was rejected. Whiner Yuu and Fuuck(a) deserve each other, being too worthless for other normal people. Koyuki-chan be happy with someone who cherishes you and loves you, not as a distraction for someone else.

More interested in SaraxNachi romance, better personalities with some real motivations.

Hahahaha xD That's kinda true. I didn't think about it but you're rate. That would be kind of waste of Koyuki here, but I still feel bad for her anyway... You know, you don't choose love, love chooses you xD

But I really have to agree that side characters were more interesting that main one xD
~Kuhiro
Mar 30, 2017 12:49 AM

May 2015

At the beginning of the anime, I prefered Fuuka over Tama, but over time I've liked Tama more than Fuuka so its kinda sad to see that Nico and Tama won't be together... I could tell that Yuu didn't really love Koyuki though because he never once said he loved her. That moment when you realise... that anime, like life is not fair. The girl too does not always get the guy.

modboy said:
So I never read the manga but can still see some of the problems. They just don't really communicate why the band members want to get back together. Why was it so important for Yuu to write a song? Why did Yuu (kindly) reject Tama? I imagine Yuu has discovered he's into Fuuka but they need to show us that. There needs to be meaning and feeling involved rather than the band breaks up, everyone gets on with their lives, then they decide to get back together.
I wish MAL implemented a like button... I couldn’t agree more.

Crashmatt said:
The series spends half its time building up Koyuki, & Yuu only for him to casually reject her her. Its not convincing in the slightest. If they wanted the audience to care about Fuuka they needed to give her more screen time and more character progression with Yuu. What we have now is an unconvincing half arsed romance that pleases nobody.

Another anime destroyed by terrable writing.
This...

ManlyTear said:
The staff just got lazy at the end. The breakthrough in the band and reunion happened in the same episode and it feels awful. There's no time to let it sink in. Furthermore, the spark & a few passionate moments between Yuu & Koyuki were there in the anime, and not as many with Fuuka in comparison. If you're gonna do that, then go with the girl you've build up the romance with so it comes off as naturally as possible. Could've turned out okay even if it deviated from the source material.
+1
Apr 5, 2017 3:19 AM
Oct 2015
Dropping this thing i'm like NOPE moment kayuki went off and said we are not ment for each other i burst out in rage idk why and ALT+F4 the anime ._. hated it , the thing was going well, I thinking to rate it 9/10 but after that NOPE it turned from here to ZERO 0/10 that moment made me hate anime :C To break it down THE moment thi series hit 12:00 I ALT+F4 and Rate it 0/10
Apr 8, 2017 11:54 PM

Jul 2016
Wow screw this show, this episode was terrible. I know in every script the MC always goes for the girl he meets in the first episode but I was hoping it would be different this round. Are you really going to pick someone who you have known for less than a year over someone you have known your whole life? Total bullshit!! 1/5 stars! Also HE COULD HAVE GOTTEN LAID IF HE WASN'T SUCH A BETA MALE!!!

I think I am going to have to take a break from anime for a while.. Hopefully, season 4 of Highschool DxD will come out soon to get my mind off of things and to ease me back into anime...
SpydreX_OfficialApr 8, 2017 11:58 PM
Dubbed anime is the best because you can wank without reading ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Apr 9, 2017 7:37 PM

Feb 2014
Wtf was that they did with Tama-chan? wtf was that?
They were together -or it was what I thought- then they just suddenly throw her to the corner? wtf?

Really bad, that was. Bad done. Seriously.

I was about to give this show a 6-7 now a 4 is my score to this show.

TechOtakuApr 9, 2017 7:46 PM
Apr 12, 2017 9:54 AM

Jun 2013
koyuki shouldnt of forced herself on yuu like that and maybe then he wouldn't of rejected her, but im also pissed that yuu didnt take her feelings seriously and just half-assed the relationship. she was having the time of her life finally getting to be with her unrequited love while yuu cant even realise who his own true feelings are for. there hasnt been any hint of development between yuu and fuuka since they formed the band. we got to see some moments between the two up to the beach house episode but ever since then its just been a mental battle of having their feelings sorted out. fuuka is hiding everything behind her smile, i don't think there has been anyone she could open up to, and now shes having second thoughts on her actions she selfishly carried out without the consideration of her bandmates.

this episode wins in having the most characters hated in a single episode
Apr 17, 2017 10:26 AM
Dec 2015
Wow, they really did that to Hinashi :(
Ah man, I feel sad. I really enjoyed the first half of this anime too.

If I knew it was gonna turn out like this , then I honestly would've preferred it if Hinashi and Yuu weren't in a relationship. I liked Hinashi so much and seeing her being treated like this is so sad. Ah, what a disappointment.

Well atleast it's a happy end coz the band's all back together...right?

Thank goodness for Iwami's and Hibiki's fanservice scene. Best moments of the episode.
Apr 25, 2017 5:45 PM

May 2012
Another great episode! Really loving the development up till now. Not really sure why Yuu rejected Tama as pretty much everything was clear at that point but on the other side his own feels might have something to do with that.

All in all I really love where this is going and I'm looking forward to see what the last episode has to offer.
May 18, 2017 2:33 PM

Mar 2015
Lmao I wish I could write a song strong enough to fix something broken in one night
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Jun 19, 2017 4:29 AM
Mar 2016
Man...what's the point for the plot in the beach if we already know koyuki will be rejected, why bother focusing on koyuki's attempt for yuu? The main route from manga have much larger impact than this series..such a mess..I'm done with the anime series. The plot sucks!..big time!
Dec 25, 2017 4:29 PM
Dec 2017
the anime in the last 2 episodes lost a bit of interest because the drama its getting a bit nonsense sometimes but its ok np
i feel sorry for tama because yuu its basicly her world... poor girl <3
pls guys dont be that mean to the anime its not that bad the music itself its so fu..ing awsome i would rated it 10/10
otakujutsu13Dec 25, 2017 4:34 PM
Dec 25, 2017 4:41 PM
Dec 2017
otakujitsu13 said:
Roy_Focker said:

At the beginning of the anime, I prefered Fuuka over Tama, but over time I've liked Tama more than Fuuka so its kinda sad to see that Nico and Tama won't be together... I could tell that Yuu didn't really love Koyuki though because he never once said he loved her. That moment when you realise... that anime, like life is not fair. The girl too does not always get the guy.

I wish MAL implemented a like button... I couldn’t agree more.

This...

+1
i think the way that fuuka got separate from yuu its a bit nonsense and if both like each other why fuuka dont stop avoiding him and why they just dont show how they feel about each other?
i think there is some drama nonsense but ok np anime still cool to watch!
crashmate couldnt agree more!
Mar 23, 2019 7:54 PM

Aug 2014
Yuu is such a loser omg, f... LOSER! stupid id... !!!! How can he dump Koyuki and in that way, he is such a wimp! It is not possible that such a wimp would have 3 hot girls after him at the same time!
Now I get why this anime got so low score... I think I should lower my vote also...
Maybe it would be better version if Fuuka did die...
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Jul 31, 2020 4:01 AM
Jul 2020
Childhood love didnt exist
Apr 24, 2021 12:33 PM
Mar 2021
My fuckkingggg godd pieceee of fffffffingggvggg trashhhhh animee, why the f did i waste my time watching this shit. Trash trash trash. I really thought truck woukd kill her already. My godness me this is such a waste of my time. No more season 2 please. We dont want more of this bullshit. Tama chan should be the winner. Like come on holy shitt. Nico is such a peace of shit. Like this is probably the only anime i rated 1/10. I am so mad at this piece of shit. I hope whoever made this lost money on the production cause they fucking deserve it omg. I am done.... worst anime i have ever watch so far no bullshit
Apr 24, 2021 12:36 PM
Mar 2021
Please whoever wanted to try to watch this anime i suggest u hide this shitty anime for the rest of your life. Dont just dont listen to me, dont dont dont. This is probably my first review on an anime. I never ever this tryhard and post on discussion board but holy shit this anime deserve my fucking rant. I watching at 2am in the morning till episode 11 and i am about to fuckingg flip. I cant sleep no more. Fuck this anime!! 0/10
Nov 5, 2022 9:17 PM
Mar 2022
For those complaining about Tama forcing herself on Yuu... think about it the dude is a sissy punk bitch that has the intimate mentality of a 6th grade loser with no friends and had she not forced herself it never EVER would have happened cause well as is with all anime these days MC = make shift otaku life reject and forever virgin so the writer went with a lil bit of a change and went this route but it totally makes sense.
Nov 5, 2022 9:25 PM
Mar 2022
Inugirlz said:
Jack_Corvus96 said:
THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR BEING SUCH A BITCH KOYUKI!, seriously, how can people like her? she's just an Attention whore who almost ruined this anime, she was going to take advantage of Yuu like that, how Bitch can she be?

Honestly. Hate her so much. I dislike Fuuka too tho. When you think about it they're both pretty horrible. Sara is clearly the best girl.

Since Fuuka didn't die like she was supposed to I still hope she doesnt go back to them. They don't need that hoe. YUU-KUN WILL BE THE VOCALIST.

Think about it though Yuu is a monsterously epic lil punk bitch pussy of an mc like big time he is top 10 beta bitch anime male mc of all time seriously so her doing what she did to him was the only way it was ever going to happen cause she dropped hint bombs all day every day non stop and the dumbshit loser Yuu (designed to be yet another cowardly make shit otaku life reject) just consistently does the whole durrrrrrr huh durrrrr im a loser i dont get it whole thing. What choice did she have besides ya know the obvious drop the loser and go get a real man and not the piece of shit that is so fucking far BELOW her league that it doesnt even make sense.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fuuka Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2017

225 by metalrain_15 »»
Feb 14, 10:14 PM

Poll: » Who should have ended up with the MC?

TheCryBabyHero - Jul 16, 2023

12 by conetall420 »»
Jul 22, 2023 3:03 PM

» just read the manga

Garble198 - Nov 7, 2018

11 by Potimas »»
May 25, 2023 1:53 PM

Poll: » Fuuka Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 10, 2017

201 by nghuytoan1993 »»
Apr 28, 2023 1:22 PM

Poll: » Fuuka Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 3, 2017

85 by nghuytoan1993 »»
Apr 27, 2023 4:45 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.