Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 13, 2017 9:29 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So Akechi gets taken away while Nakamura is roaming free in her current state. Sigh...

This episode felt like a mind game. Poor Akechi being toyed around. At least Kobayashi and Hanasaki are working together now.
Another cliffhanger again.... I think this show really seems to like them.
Mar 13, 2017 11:35 AM

Jan 2010
This show and it's cliffhangers >.<
Nice to see Hanasaki and Kobayashi working together again, I missed them ^-^
Wth! Hanasaki better be ok >.>
And poor Akechi being toyed around by Twenty Faces
Inoue and the rest will probably be fine
Ahh 2 episodes left! Can't wait for next week!
"Do you have any idea how stupid we are? Don't underestimate us!"
-Gintama
Mar 13, 2017 11:41 AM

Jun 2015
Good to see Hanasaki and Kobayashi working together again. Akechi is constantly being toyed around by Twenty Faces. That cliffhanger though. This show really likes them.
Mar 13, 2017 1:15 PM

Apr 2009
I know we are 22 episodes in, but this anime "action" scenes are fucking awful, especially when guns are involved. It's like someone made a draft of a scene and no one bothered to check if anything worked (You may also apply this to the whole anime).

Also Kobayashi straight up looked like Kaworu in one screen:

Mar 13, 2017 1:36 PM

Jun 2013
Haha, Hanasaki and Kobayashi were having such a nice moment and then *boom*
I'll be sad if Kobayashi got hurt trying to protect Hanasaki

anime list
manga list
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
APC
Anime Advocates
Mar 13, 2017 1:51 PM

May 2015
I was the only one lmao when the airship suddenly appear? I was like "are we getting aliens involve now?" because seriously that made NO SENSE. Is so ridiculous... And yes, the animation was awful as always. Akechi is normally the one getting the weird faces, I guess it was Kobayashi's turn this week. And the scene between Twenty Faces and Akechi with the chains... this anime is painful to watch.
Mar 13, 2017 1:57 PM
Aug 2015
This anime has indeed some flaws with the animation, but it's interesting. Hope Hanasaki and Kobayashi are good, don't want them to die!
Mar 13, 2017 1:58 PM

Sep 2013
Akechi bondage yaoi S&M play with 20 faces ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Mar 13, 2017 2:31 PM

Dec 2014
Kobayashi and Hanasaki working together is nice I guess.
Akechi gets toyed around by Twenty Faces.

That blast at the end though, wonder if Hanaski survived.

Jin_uzuki said:
I know we are 22 episodes in, but this anime "action" scenes are fucking awful, especially when guns are involved. It's like someone made a draft of a scene and no one bothered to check if anything worked (You may also apply this to the whole anime).

^^This so much.
Mar 13, 2017 3:43 PM

Oct 2011
That OST was incredible, I need it!!! (the one which played through the second half of the episode 14:30 - 18:00)

Mar 13, 2017 4:02 PM

Nov 2015
Another failure of making an action scene looks cool.

Mar 13, 2017 4:17 PM

May 2015
That ending. I bet they are just still alive and kicking, lmao.

Mar 13, 2017 5:24 PM
Jul 2018
What is this intense feeling that arouse me after a long time!!!!! what a blast it was!!!!!

[i think there is significant quality drop lately but however there are always a intense feeling from this anime! way to go! way to go!]

Yeah it had some top-notch OST ~ way too thrilled me in a surprise way!

note: every anime has cliffhanger ending on each episode and what make us more thrilled as this is original and while other anime has manga so we can spoiled up reading next chapter~ so watching original anime has extra fun... hmm... yes i realise this now... (dont know why am i writing this lol)
removed-userMar 13, 2017 5:28 PM
Mar 13, 2017 5:40 PM
Oct 2016
This episode.... 20 faces and his BDSM bondage while Kobayashi gotta hella weird face in one scene. Lol. But to be honest, it was a great episode!! I was like "No fucking way! You can't kill of Kobayashi's lover!!"

But seriously, who else thinks this show should at least be labeled as a Shounen Ai? Is it just me? Am I the only fujoshi watching this show?? Ok...
Mar 13, 2017 5:42 PM
Oct 2016
And in the votes there's always that one person who hates it lol! I don't judge I just think its funny!
Mar 13, 2017 7:54 PM

Jan 2010
ONEE_CHAN_ said:
This episode.... 20 faces and his BDSM bondage while Kobayashi gotta hella weird face in one scene. Lol. But to be honest, it was a great episode!! I was like "No fucking way! You can't kill of Kobayashi's lover!!"

But seriously, who else thinks this show should at least be labeled as a Shounen Ai? Is it just me? Am I the only fujoshi watching this show?? Ok...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No you are not the only Fujoshi here! i thought the same thing when that explosion happened! I was like nooo! my ship T^T
XD
"Do you have any idea how stupid we are? Don't underestimate us!"
-Gintama
Mar 14, 2017 3:38 AM

Dec 2014
well that was so to be expected how things were going on through out this episode
Mar 14, 2017 6:30 AM

Jul 2013
Twenty Faces realizes that the only way to salvage this show is to kill all the kids. I hope he succeeds.
Mar 17, 2017 12:29 PM
Dec 2016
I have to be honest, I love Twenty Faces. He's a very interesting character, and I've reached the point to just watch this show bc of him lmao he deserves to be in a better anime.
Mar 19, 2017 1:52 AM

Jan 2011
The Twenty Faces from Ranpo Kitan: Game of Laplace beats this wannabe by a landslide. I know it doesn't make sense to compare the same character in 2 completely different shows but IMHO he's become really annoying and unbearable in this show. Like he himself said: "Akechi is now bored with my thrills" YES AND SO AM I!! I FIND YOU REALLY BORING TWENTY THOUSAND FACES!! NOTHING ABOUT YOU IS THRILLING!!

The plot armor for these kids while escaping must be so STRONG that it miraculously jammed/locked all of the guns of those "Special Security Forces" I'm pretty sure at least 2-3 of them have their guns pointed at Hanasaki when he did the roundhouse kick but instead they waited and gave him a chance to finish his kick, pick up a gun, and catch up with the gang to escape. Where I'm from if you do that when your surrounded by cops they either taser or shoot you on the spot.

I have an idea! Just kill off Akechi please and end this show! Wannabe faces will have nothing else to do. Take away his toy! Problem solved!
Mar 19, 2017 1:55 AM

Jan 2011
SkyDrop said:
What is this intense feeling that arouse me after a long time!!!!! what a blast it was!!!!!

Yeah it had some top-notch OST ~ way too thrilled me in a surprise way!

note: every anime has cliffhanger ending on each episode and what make us more thrilled as this is original and while other anime has manga so we can spoiled up reading next chapter~ so watching original anime has extra fun... hmm... yes i realise this now... (dont know why am i writing this lol)

So.. you like thrills too..huh..hmmm

zawless said:
I have to be honest, I love Twenty Faces. He's a very interesting character, and I've reached the point to just watch this show bc of him lmao he deserves to be in a better anime.

HE ALREADY IS IN A MUCH MUCH BETTER ONE
AnimeMangaGamer-Mar 19, 2017 1:59 AM
Mar 23, 2017 7:44 PM

Dec 2012
I know it's bad but I can't stop watching it. Damn. Gackt is god.
allo
Apr 6, 2017 6:48 PM

Mar 2016
uzee said:
That OST was incredible, I need it!!! (the one which played through the second half of the episode 14:30 - 18:00)

I believe it was a slower, instrumental version of the first ending, 1HOPE SNIPER.
BlondieApr 6, 2017 9:16 PM
Jul 4, 2017 12:39 PM

Feb 2010
ichii_1 said:
Akechi bondage yaoi S&M play with 20 faces ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

haha best comment
mitzuki101 said:
ONEE_CHAN_ said:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No you are not the only Fujoshi here! i thought the same thing when that explosion happened! I was like nooo! my ship T^T
XD

me too!! The ship have such a lovely moment then the explosion omg my heart

But seriously, the anime could've be more explored but I really loved it, its been some time that I don't watch a anime like that, comparing to the new animes these years

More topics from this board

Poll: » Trickster: Edogawa Ranpo "Shounen Tanteidan" yori Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2017

61 by Poodles »»
Dec 21, 2023 7:46 PM

Poll: » Trickster: Edogawa Ranpo "Shounen Tanteidan" yori Episode 18 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 13, 2017

24 by Destroyer31 »»
Oct 31, 2023 9:14 AM

» Worth your time ?

SilverFever - Sep 22, 2017

8 by Maackkk »»
Feb 2, 2021 2:46 AM

» has this anime improved any since the first few episodes?

metadata - Nov 14, 2016

17 by SofiaBulga »»
Oct 23, 2019 2:18 AM

Poll: » Trickster: Edogawa Ranpo "Shounen Tanteidan" yori Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 31, 2016

42 by PrideRoyalIvy »»
Sep 12, 2018 7:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.