Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 4, 2017 9:59 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Pretty much the first part of the third movie. That was close. Even Juliana almost fell to the darkness. It goes to show how nearly no one is safe from being corrupted.

Aram deserves to be MVP this episode for having the ability to break through that darkness.
Mar 4, 2017 10:03 AM

Nov 2015
Aram proved himself, and now he's joining with Juliana.

Mar 4, 2017 1:54 PM

Dec 2016
Hell yeah Aram is the man.

Wow furball was a guardian dragon. That was very cool.

Things are starting look good for the heroes.
Mar 4, 2017 4:15 PM

Jun 2013
The pacing of that episode felt pretty awkward to me, but hot damn little furball thing got quite the upgrade

anime list
manga list
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
APC
Anime Advocates
Mar 4, 2017 5:46 PM

Jun 2015
Juliana and Shuza are strong. They almost fell to the darkness. Aram was great when he broke through the darkness. Furball looks so cool as a guardian dragon. Now Aram and Juliana joined forces.
Mar 4, 2017 5:55 PM

Dec 2014
well the war broke out I was not expecting that
Mar 4, 2017 9:00 PM

Dec 2014
every impact of steels being clashed was perfectly shown...however I didn't understand the sudden sword upgrade..regardless the I loved every duel in this episode !

Mar 5, 2017 4:55 AM

Nov 2011
Action on the fornt, I could not fault it, perhaps the only thing I really do not like me, is the great growth that acquires Allam, who became a hero by chance (?). Drawings and CG, which are more like good quality, especially the CG, was well crafted. Nice that there are new characters this time also. It is cute, yet another end-card.
Mar 5, 2017 4:58 AM

Dec 2015
Nice episode. Juliana was really badass. I like strong girls like her. Almost forgot about that furball. I already suspected that something might be up with him. When they sang the song and he was shown in screen it was clear that he'd turn into the dragon.
Mar 5, 2017 11:26 AM

Dec 2014
This felt kinda rushed to me, last episode Aram just sees Balthazar show up out of nowhere and then straight up asks "I wanna be more powerful" and I guess he's like "Yeah sure man" because now in this episode he has those holy? / white powers and that huge fire sword out of nowhere aswell, and of course the furball is a dragon now... I mean eh, it was kind of a cool transformation I guess but I don't know, it all felt too quick and out of nowhere to me, just random mcguffins to make the mc more powerful and the whole suppression army to have a chance
Mar 5, 2017 12:07 PM
Mar 2016
So furball is the white dragon.
Mar 5, 2017 2:51 PM

Mar 2014
Probably the best episode so far imo. I really liked the fight scenes
Mar 6, 2017 2:41 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Nice episode, although there is one point don´t understand well, is how could meet both armys in this point exactly!!!!???

Ok, in summary, was a nice episode, with a fight between the "darks" and the two separates enemies, and surprises... great the white dragon, beautiful and Aran can "clean" the Chain Chronicle.

If this end in three episodes, will be mediocre, if not, we can enjoy for a second season, because every episode is better ;)
Mar 14, 2017 12:59 AM

Oct 2008
Overall fights were cool!
Aram is getting Legendary status because of the power-up he got by furball!
5/5.

Mar 17, 2017 12:39 PM
Sep 2010
after this awesome ep, chain chronicle is sitting at a 9 for me
i'm loving this anime ^^
Mar 18, 2017 8:28 PM
Oct 2007
Janeel said:
every impact of steels being clashed was perfectly shown...however I didn't understand the sudden sword upgrade..regardless the I loved every duel in this episode !

That's what I thought as well. At first I assumed that furball was the sword but turns out that it doesn't seems to be that way. I was watching with half of my eyes closed though :P
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 19, 2017 2:02 PM

Jan 2015
THAT WAS SUCH AN AMAZING EPISODE. lots of action and the moment where Aram got that bigass sword and furball turned into a guardian dragon AND THAT ROAR. made me little emotional. Go Aram go. He really looks like a leader now, everyone is ready to follow him. Juliana really sees something big in him, Shuzu too, did you see the way he looked at him at the end? he totally wanted to join him. Anyway now we have quite an army and we even got a Chronicle back. Yaaay. and we got a huge guardian dragon that looks AWESOME. Ohhh i can totally imagine myself being there, seeing dragon so upclose and knowing that we got some hope at least.

Also also I'm so glad mages came, they are my favorite characters. They are so cool, especially that girl with grey hair.
Juliana finally got some action. Damn she is not that bad... pretty strong to fight Shuza head on like that, finally that moment in opening came, THAT WAS HYPE.
Also that girl who separates her hands from her body and her body as well really reminds me of Buggy's fruit from One piece.
Mar 23, 2017 2:29 AM

Dec 2012
Musica can sing all day, she has a very soothing voice. Juliana on the other hand...damn she was intense this time around. I'm still enticed by the stylized fights. That slo-mo on Aram, phew!

And so in the absence of Yuri, a new hero emerges.
Mar 25, 2017 5:05 PM

Feb 2013
Something something sing a song something something dragon.

LOL Furball.

At least the action is decent quality.
May 10, 2017 6:18 AM

Mar 2015
Lmao the furball was to be the next dragon

Looks like Aram was the MC after all
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Dec 28, 2017 8:47 AM
Dec 2017
This Episode was awesome. Furball was Guardian Dragon. Aram was dope.
A small mistake which is nagging at me is that After Juliana cut her hair off. It is still there in the next scenes. Did it magically grow back right then. xD
I know its silly but hey I'm always like that.
Mar 29, 2018 1:52 AM

Dec 2012
Dat army.
Dat other army.
Juliana oppai.
Dat Musica voice.
Dat Eirenus fine body.
Burckhardt appears.
Knee'd her right in the belly. She ain't having kids now.
Dat Shuza-Juliana clash.
Darkness?
Eirenus oppai.
Aram parting the clouds in the sky.
Aram sent them flying.
Furball turned into a sword?
Blue Eyes White Dragon?
Katya is back.
The book went to Aram.
Aram has an army now.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chain Chronicle: Haecceitas no Hikari Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 14, 2017

32 by SamYG_ »»
Nov 25, 2023 9:00 PM

Poll: » Chain Chronicle: Haecceitas no Hikari Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2017

38 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 20, 2022 2:04 AM

Poll: » Chain Chronicle: Haecceitas no Hikari Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2017

69 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Aug 31, 2022 9:02 AM

Poll: » Chain Chronicle: Haecceitas no Hikari Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2017

17 by Rob »»
Mar 29, 2018 11:13 PM

Poll: » Chain Chronicle: Haecceitas no Hikari Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2017

14 by Rob »»
Mar 29, 2018 2:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.