Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Konosuba: God's Blessing on This Wonderful World! (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Mar 2, 2017 6:01 AM

Jan 2013
Shit! Its 12am here And I Saw A Big Ass Oven with Huge Chickens on it. Hahaharaheta...
Mar 2, 2017 6:25 AM

Aug 2016
Oh, gods, we need to burn that city to the ground. With everyone inside. With Aqua as well... Iam really curious what she will do in Axis HQ, probably proclaim herself as true goddess Aqua and whole city will want to burn her as heretic or something. In better case. In worse, they will believe Aqua is Aqua's avatar and Kazuma will never get out of that hell.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 2, 2017 6:44 AM

Aug 2012
That ending is so perfect! XD

But seriously I lost when Wiz almost got purified by Aqua LoL
Mar 2, 2017 7:24 AM
Mar 2017
Zarke said:

I honestly would like to know the answer of that if you're willing to share.

Ok then, here is the massive spoiler that will change EVERYTHING!

So... huge right?!
Mar 2, 2017 8:14 AM

Jan 2008
Walking through that town is like going through Youtube without adblocker on.
Mar 2, 2017 8:18 AM

Oct 2015
Scientology, the episode :D Anyway the artwork and animation is improving quite a lot in these last few episodes.
Mar 2, 2017 8:32 AM

Jan 2017
Axis cult... Aqua fake to laugh who is take beer after defeat human zombie. This episodes is make me laughing and funny. - XD
Mar 2, 2017 9:27 AM

Dec 2015
Hey look everybody, it's another one of those incredibly poorly animated episodes.

oh Deen you shower of bastards lovable scamps.
Mar 2, 2017 9:29 AM

Dec 2014
well the episode was quite hilarious...I was thrilled it watch it... the town was so weird...that little girl in the end though....Lol
Mar 2, 2017 9:46 AM

Mar 2016
I loved the religious overtones. Japan loves making fun of a cultist mindset. Tom Cruise is somewhere, and he's crying.
Lie until what you want to be true becomes truth. Lie until you can't remember what's a lie and what isn't.  Lie until you aren't lying anymore!
Figures
Mar 2, 2017 10:04 AM
Jan 2015
Brudy77 said:
Zarke said:

I honestly would like to know the answer of that if you're willing to share.

Ok then, here is the massive spoiler that will change EVERYTHING!

So... huge right?!

woah holy shit...
Mar 2, 2017 11:04 AM
Dec 2016
Second best episode of the season.

Hilarious as always, but with pretty good animation too.
Mar 2, 2017 11:27 AM

Apr 2016
Darkness was cool, but the Axis recruiting stuff became garbage pretty fast and the last few minutes were pretty tiresome. I hope that this was a one time only hiccup and it won't continue in the upcoming episodes. Otherwise, I'll be really sad... *saaad cat face*
Mar 2, 2017 11:33 AM

Oct 2010
Raycee said:
So axis cult are like Jehovah's witness.

THIS
Ohhh I feel like every episode was too short. I need MOARR
And Darkness my all time lewd waifu, my kind of lewd waifu ♥ XD
I looove this animation style is so funny xd best of 2 worlds
Mar 2, 2017 11:51 AM
Sep 2016
Fucking awesome episode. Loved the ending and Darkness getting dragged around like luggage haha. Also Wiz being used as a prop for Aqua's Nature's Beauty trick was priceless.
Mar 2, 2017 12:06 PM
Jul 2014
Lmao the faces in this episode

http://imgur.com/a/uBRVG
Mar 2, 2017 12:17 PM

Jan 2016
not that much memorable moments but the ending really killed me :D
Mar 2, 2017 12:29 PM

Sep 2015
Really funny episode. The part where they lured the evil ostriches into the cave had some dodgy animation. But other than that one of the best episodes yet of the season. The animation of them entering the town was like actually kind of pretty. It was a little overplayed but I got a kick out of Kazuma's guilt. When the caravan leader thinks they're just selfless heroes because he doesn't realize they caused every problem. I also thought the Axis cult members were really funny. You'd have to be stupid to have not realized the little girl at the end was a cultist. But it still had me laughing. The spitting was what put it over for me. Really curious what Aqua and Megumin were up too, and how much longer the shows going to spend on this hot springs arc.
Mar 2, 2017 12:44 PM
Jan 2016
XD they are like "excuse me sir, could you spare a moment for Aqua-sama"
CrisHansenHereMar 2, 2017 1:09 PM
Mar 2, 2017 12:54 PM

Jul 2014
Last scene was like "FUCK THIS SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT" hahaha
Mar 2, 2017 2:00 PM

Dec 2013
They really are a magnet for trouble lol

The axis cult was hilarious. Especially that little girl at the end XD
Mar 2, 2017 3:43 PM

Dec 2016
Finally! I managed to finish an episode after it came out. Sort of, at least...
Anyway, the episode was alright. The axis cult was pretty great.
Mar 2, 2017 5:50 PM

Jul 2015
Ahhhh got a good amount of Darkness being Darkness right off the bat, and god it's funny seeing what outsiders think of the main group. Also poor Yunyun and Wiz. But at last, we make it to a new city. And it looked nice. Too bad the people are complete freaks, place would have been to nice without the crazies though, can't even trust a little girl. Good thing I didn't eat anything while watching this, probably would have choked from laughing to hard. Axis church is weird.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Mar 2, 2017 8:40 PM
Sep 2015
best line in the show XD
reverse_spectrumMar 2, 2017 8:48 PM
Mar 3, 2017 12:07 AM

Jun 2016
At Last Having a good ol trip in the city... is a blast..

unfortunately...

All the people in the town are dowright crazy insane... worshippers about the Axis Cult xD!!!

Darkness... treatment well... Slightly Mmm... !!!

So Priceless when he torns the paper in the end...

No wonder the Eris Cult are very decent.. since in the beginning when Aqua mistook her to be a follower and not a goddess...

Wiz is right.. All along!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 3, 2017 1:28 AM

Dec 2013
Definitely the funniest episode of season 2 so far imo.
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Mar 3, 2017 2:55 AM

Jul 2009
That city really takes religion as a serious business! Even a child try to convert you!
Mar 3, 2017 4:12 AM

Sep 2016
Man, I feel bad for Yunyun. She just want to make friends :(

And what's up with those Axis people, they're all crazy!
Mar 3, 2017 4:48 AM

Nov 2011
It could not be a normal city one that went to visit our hapless heroes. However, even all that awaits them before the goal, it is just so much fun, the most, is when they give the bone for lunch, to the character of Darkness, I'm dead!
Mar 3, 2017 6:05 AM

Sep 2013
I would totally join the axis cult. Best faction ever, this episode gave me good laughs. 10/5
All hail Aqua-sama!
Erika___Mar 3, 2017 6:17 AM
Mar 3, 2017 7:14 AM
Jul 2016
The adorable little girl that tripped looked like she was going to be a cult member too. But then she was so nice, and then it hit me when she said "How do you spell Satou Kazuma?" If i had a choice, I would join Eris. Since Eris is the hidden waifu and have pads.
"People who don't work hard don't have the right to be envious of the people with talent. People fail because they don't understand the hard work necessary to be successful."
-Yukino Yukinoshitta
Mar 3, 2017 7:22 AM
Nov 2016
Pretty funny episode....

Is everyone in the water city a nutcase?
Mar 3, 2017 10:02 AM

Mar 2013
Absolutely maniacal episode. One of the best episode to come by in the series. My sides literally hurt after watching it lmfao

The first hawk jump over Darkness in slow motion was glorious XD

It was hard to see best grill Darkness getting dragged on rugged terrain. That head landing made me go ouch! XD That should've been enough to kill her given how Kazuma died by same haha

That Verdia scene was pretty random that it made me kek :v

Also, the reactions of Axis cultists to Eris follower, Darkness was golden. I lost it when that waitress gave a bone in dog bowl to her and said it's on home lmfao

Also, the ending topped it off in a great manner XD
Mar 3, 2017 10:07 AM
Feb 2017
cav said:
Meh this one wasn't that funny to me. I still laughed, but not as much as I did with the other eps.

With only 2 more eps left this season, it kinda makes me wonder what they're gonna end it off with.

I've been wondering this too. If I remember correctly, they are supposed to be journeying to slay the demon king, but with all these other shenanigans and quests in the story so far it seems like this anime isn't even going to have a conclusion. Which would be seriously disappointing.
Mar 3, 2017 10:35 AM

Sep 2013
Axis Cult 4 Life

The ostriches get rekt and the town is the axis homebase :)

Ayye XD
Mar 3, 2017 12:25 PM

Oct 2015
Leggings or no pantsu on this loli?

Mar 3, 2017 1:01 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
a Great episode as always and as usual a hillarious one

This worlds version of the chicken race sure is strange lol. And now Darkness is serving as one of the obstacles in the path of the attacking beasts eh. Well they were drawn to her Armour after all so she's an effective one at that. Well Darkness must feel horrible now that the whole pack just jumped over her. Man Darkness sure is having fun there. Darkness's nature though can be quite disturbing at times especially in this case. Lol can't believe that Kazuma actually did tie Darkness to the end of the wagon to use as bait though. Lol Aqua, Megumin and Wiz's expressions after seeing Darkness's reactions to being dragged though. Hmm first time i seen Wiz cast magic though. A swamp is a great delaying tactic but too bad it only affected a small portion of the pack.

Im curious to see what Kazuma has in mind though. In situations like this Kazuma's ranged skills are definitely effective. When the driver said to hold on he really meant it lol. Ah so he used darkness to draw the pack towards the cave itself and using Megunin's specialty to deal with them. Wow quite the adhoc plan but to think that actually worked though. Man the driver is really heaping on the praise for Kazuma and the others though whats with Kazuma's expression. Well in a way this was their fault but never-less they did help deal with this problem so there's really no harm done really. Its certainly admirable that Kazuma decided to refuse the reward as they did cause the whole attack in the first place. Aqua just loved to perform to others eh. To think that Kazuma actually had smithing skills enough that he can effect field repairs of gear. Impressive and timely as well. Poor wiz though being used as a assistant to Aqua's antics'. Lol Kazuma being surprised by Darkness as he was about to do something crazy to Wiz and Megumin.

So the pack of undead were attracted by Aqua's role of arch mage again eh lol. Twice in one day eh. Man i can just see how much pressure Kazuma is under when they are out questing. Aqua looks somewhat crazy when she's drunk. Drunk with power will be the best term to describe her with here lol. YunYun is still proving to be as funny as ever. Bringing such a heavy gift for a vendetta with Megumin though lol. Hmm the city of baths that they went to sure is pretty. The city of baths eh. Even the scenery of the town looks different to the ones they were in. Seems the cast have heard nothing but good things about the town then. So this town is home of the Axis cult that worships Aqua eh.
Well the members of the axis cult sure is welcoming and intimidating as well. Hmm Wiz had quite the unusual dream there. A comrade from the devil kings army eh. Glad that Wiz is fine though after being exorcised by Aqua when she was having that power dream of hers. Darkness looks kinda nice in casual clothes though. Wow these cultists sure are determined to get more men into their ranks eh. To the point of being kinda creepy. Well Darkness's admission of being a believer of Eris seemed to have worked. Religious cults like the axis cult will view with disdain people that believe in other gods so that was a good move on Darkness's part. Wow thats a pretty bad play if i ever saw one. Seems the Axis cult is not above slandering poor Eris to get more followers. Wow the axis cult sure is full of weirdos. Literally everyone in the town is in the Axis cult eh lol.

I wonder how Aqua is feeling about this. The little interaction between Darkness and Kazuma was cute though. The scary looking lady lol. Wow even the little girl that casually trips over in the alley is a member of the cult as well. Good thing Kazuma didn't sign the paper.
Mar 3, 2017 6:47 PM

Apr 2011
Stay strong, Kazuma. Stay strong.
Mar 3, 2017 9:48 PM

Jan 2016
wow this was reall amzing with all fruds and adds lol
Mar 4, 2017 12:34 AM

Sep 2014
Holy shit that town, and Darkness's loving every bit of it, my fucking sides hahah.
The bit with the little girl at the end too hahah.
Damn I feel so bad for Kazuma.
Eris town when? Bet Kazuma won't want to ever leave it ^^
Mar 4, 2017 7:07 AM

Nov 2015
This series is just amazing and funny to watch imo :)
Mar 4, 2017 8:58 AM

Mar 2016
This season started so well, but it´s getting worst unfortunately...
The comedy is aweome, but where is the plot?!?!
It looks like all the episode are comedy fillers :/

If you watched 13 Reasons Why in 13 hours in a row (like me) you got my respect !
Mar 4, 2017 11:33 AM
Mar 2016

Poot! ROFL..................Everyone in that town despises Darkness for being in a rival cult.
Mar 4, 2017 1:10 PM

Jan 2016
"You never break character, do you?" -Kazuma to Darkness

The Axis cult is insane. Gave me a few Mob Psycho vibes with Dimple's cult. Everyone acts like Aqua too, making this episode rather unbearable for anyone who wants to send Aqua to anime hell.
I'm just confused by the whole concept of scoring by "Writing and characters." If you're not entertained, why should you care?
Mar 4, 2017 1:45 PM
Jul 2018
Aqua's cultists are bunch of Aquas themselves. Lel

Last part is the best. Hahaha

Episode 8, and Yunyun still has no friends
Mar 4, 2017 6:26 PM

Jul 2013
Hahaha Kazuma has finally had enough of those cultists and I thought they can still save that kid but it looks like it's too late for her too. Aqua should really do something about her cult.
Mar 4, 2017 7:58 PM

Mar 2016
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Konosuba is now banned by the Church of Scientology :P This season has definitely not held back on the jokes and I love it. The shit animation almost makes it better
Mar 4, 2017 9:09 PM

Nov 2016
It's impossible not to laugh watching this! xD Very funny characters
Mar 4, 2017 9:30 PM
Jul 2016
Can Yunyun have some friends soon? :( It's making me really upset.
Mar 5, 2017 4:39 AM

Mar 2014
The suffering of Yunyun is unbearably sad.

Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 15, 2017

341 by Comander-07 »»
Apr 28, 5:58 AM

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2 Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 18, 2017

298 by Comander-07 »»
Apr 27, 1:03 PM

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 15, 2017

223 by V121ONENDWAR »»
Apr 16, 6:03 PM

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2017

171 by 0451 »»
Apr 10, 9:56 AM

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2017

188 by 0451 »»
Apr 10, 7:54 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.