Forum Settings
Forums

Tsujou Kougeki ga Zentai Kougeki de 2-kai Kougeki no Okaasan wa Suki desu ka? Volume 1 Discussion

Do You Love Your Mom and Her Two-Hit Multi-Target Attacks? (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 8, 2017 3:18 AM

Jan 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------

About chapter 1
"Will you become close with your mother if the two set off on an adventure together?"

Loool, that was quite unique and refreshing

Maaaan, Masato is such an asshole to Mamako.
She's such a patient and cute mom, she doesn't deserve such a child IMO.

Anyway, this was real fun, and that King LOL
The tutorial scene was...unexpected. Mamako is OP

Impatient to read the next chapters.
Mamako already best mom

About chapter 2
Wow! This was a great chapter! Like seriously

Shirarase is a funny character, I liked her since the very first scene she was introduced
Not to mention the hilarious interviews! LOL I can't believe, I haven't laughed this much in a while

Heartwarming/funny ending. Mamako is definitely impressive. Porta will be useful to the team, and about Wise...she is strong.

Hope Wise will reconcile with her mother soon. I want to know how this will end. I'm interested in Wise and her Mother relationship
XenocrisiJul 11, 2017 10:31 AM
Feb 8, 2017 10:31 AM

Mar 2016
Lol this was great .
"Mamako who was smiling brilliantly didn’t have any wrinkles around her eyes, her skin was smooth and soft. Her head of long luscious hair shone like that of an angel."
I already love Mamako. Funny, cute, loving, and caring mother. Masato's attitude is understandable to a certain extent . Still he wished to get along with her . All in all, it was enjoyable .
Shishou_23Feb 8, 2017 10:50 AM
Feb 8, 2017 9:44 PM

Jun 2013
I can't resist to ship masato and his mother ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Feb 12, 2017 6:30 AM

Jan 2015
Are there translations anywhere?
From synopsis it looks like it can be entertaining :D
Apr 25, 2017 12:53 AM

Jun 2012
The portal to the other dimension is very ordinary(LOL)

And the mother is quite OP and godlike, pulling two Exca***** easily, Masato's and the king's expression are hilarious.

zmax92 said:

You've been at frozensama's blogspot? It's there.
Apr 27, 2017 12:15 PM

Jan 2015
Zaphkiel_El_Rem said:
The portal to the other dimension is very ordinary(LOL)

And the mother is quite OP and godlike, pulling two Exca***** easily, Masato's and the king's expression are hilarious.

zmax92 said:

You've been at frozensama's blogspot? It's there.

Oh cool, thanks :D
Aug 31, 2017 10:36 AM
Jun 2013
Shunaria said:

enlighten me, if anyone knows, will our main character marry his mother?
Sep 1, 2017 12:27 AM

Jun 2013
greed2 said:
Shunaria said:

No
Masato and masako is pure parent-child relantionship
The reason why masako choose female only party members because she want to choose future bridge for masato

Sep 1, 2017 2:05 AM
Jun 2013
Shunaria said:
greed2 said:

No
The reason why masako choose female only party members because she want to choose future bridge for masato

That's sad, is this for sure or is it ambiguous? I am new so I do not know if the story is continuing, thus we have yet to get a complete confirmation, or it has ended so we know for sure that the main character won't be marrying his mom.

It is seriously saddening. In plots, like "my little sister can't be this cute," authors have no problems with shipping the main characters with their little sisters; rarer cases would be a cousin or older sister. I have yet to see a main character being completely shipped with his mom or even aunt.

Thanks sir
Sep 1, 2017 4:50 AM

Jun 2013
greed2 said:
Shunaria said:

No

That's sad, is this for sure or is it ambiguous? I am new so I do not know if the story is continuing, thus we have yet to get a complete confirmation, or it has ended so we know for sure that the main character won't be marrying his mom.

It is seriously saddening. In plots, like "my little sister can't be this cute," authors have no problems with shipping the main characters with their little sisters; rarer cases would be a cousin or older sister. I have yet to see a main character being completely shipped with his mom or even aunt.

Thanks sir

do you already read volume 1 before make this comment ????
Sep 3, 2017 8:17 PM
Jun 2013
Shunaria said:
greed2 said:

Thanks sir

do you already read volume 1 before make this comment ????

I am trying to see if I interpreted this segment correctly.

When you read the words "intimate" you would think in the "romantic" sense; and the son said "probably." However, based on your explanation sir, I am presuming that I have read the epilogue wrong. Anyway, thanks again sir.

Nov 30, 2018 12:50 AM
Mar 2018
I don't know about the ship of masato×mamako.(Which I would love) but I sure as hell enjoyed the slime scene.😈😍
Dec 19, 2018 11:39 AM

May 2018
Kousai-kun said:
I don't know about the ship of masato×mamako.(Which I would love) but I sure as hell enjoyed the slime scene.😈😍

people shipping masatoxmamako completely missed the point of this series
Aug 6, 2019 1:39 AM

Apr 2017
greed2 said:
Shunaria said:

Why can't everyone just let the love between a mother and her son be wholesome and pure?

Only_Brad said:
Kousai-kun said:

people shipping masatoxmamako completely missed the point of this series

Agreed.
Awoo :3

More topics from this board

» Ending of Tsuujou Kougeki ga Zentai Kougeki de Ni-kai Kougeki no Okaa-san wa Suki desu ka?

greed2 - Jun 9, 2020

6 by ayushverma723 »»
Jun 4, 2023 3:33 AM

» Number of Volumes

DrJamez - Jul 25, 2019

2 by curvedtree »»
Oct 13, 2020 12:40 PM

Poll: » Tsuujou Kougeki ga Zentai Kougeki de 2-kai Kougeki no Okaasan wa Suki desu ka? Chapter 9 Discussion

TsuzukuHunter2nd - Aug 17, 2019

0 by TsuzukuHunter2nd »»
Aug 17, 2019 5:45 AM

Poll: » Tsuujou Kougeki ga Zentai Kougeki de 2-kai Kougeki no Okaasan wa Suki desu ka? Chapter 8 Discussion

TsuzukuHunter2nd - Jun 22, 2019

0 by TsuzukuHunter2nd »»
Jun 22, 2019 3:55 AM

Poll: » Tsuujou Kougeki ga Zentai Kougeki de 2-kai Kougeki no Okaasan wa Suki desu ka? Chapter 7 Discussion

TsuzukuHunter2nd - Jun 5, 2019

0 by TsuzukuHunter2nd »»
Jun 5, 2019 8:31 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.