Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Mar 9, 2008 3:37 PM

May 2007
Hey Shin's good at putting a dramatic act there. I'm at a loss of words. Maybe Hiromi got her deserving moments and love from Shin-chan but will it end well? The Isurugi siblings are now on the sideline and Ai-chan is done with Shin and Miyokichi. 3 more episodes is more than enough to make another twist.
Mar 9, 2008 4:01 PM

Jan 2008
OMG, loved the ending scene!!! Still can't really tell who Shinichiro's gonna pick... but go Hiromi!!! Now I gotta wait another week for the next ep.....
Mar 9, 2008 4:23 PM

Oct 2007
The ending to this was great. I am glad Shin didn't punk out and just let Hiromi go like that. They seriously need to clean the streets over there. Put down some salt or something...too many people crashing, slipping, and falling over there.

See people...Hiromi is willing to pay for the bike. I guess she really space cased during the time of the accident. I'm glad she told Shin about the memory. It looks like she is beginning to "fly."

I wonder what Shin will set straight. I can see Noe issue for sure. I don't know what he really can do for Ai and Miyo anymore. I am glad Ai did some confessing as well and to break it off. Everyone's growing up so fast! *sniff*

I want to smack Jun. He won't respect Hiromi's wishes. He is hurting his sister, which is causing him to lose his common sense. He needs some professional help. That siscon isn't good for him mentally and it is indirectly hurting others.

Wouldn't it be a twist if Noe's true tears actually comes from Jun?

If we got 80% or higher let me know! :)
Mar 9, 2008 4:26 PM

Jan 2008
A great episode, the last scene was really touching, but I'm still dissapointed that at the end he didn't choose Noe! Still 3 more episodes though, so things can change? even though they won't :(
Mar 9, 2008 4:54 PM

Aug 2007
ah good boy Shin for actually fighting for what he feels.
Mar 9, 2008 5:55 PM

Nov 2007
Loved the ending.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Mar 9, 2008 5:58 PM

Jun 2007
rofl I was expecting Shin to yell out "I CAN FLY" when he was rushing to Hiromi on his bike XD. This episode was wonderful. Everything is starting to come together nicely. It also seems like Ai kind of likes Nobuse for real now. I think thats what she was actually going to talk to him about on the hill before he mentioned that it's ok to brake up, and left. Give it some time and I think things will work out for them.

anyway, updated relationship chart. Post any errors.
Mar 9, 2008 5:59 PM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
I don't like seeing Noe sad but this episode was beautiful.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Mar 9, 2008 7:15 PM

Jan 2008
It's good that Hiromi has finally shown she actually likes Shinichiro! About time girl.
However I get the feeling she wants to spread her wings and may actually move on (like Ai has) and leave Shinichiro behind.

Close up of boucing breasts... Girl trips and falls on Boy... a bit of a crap anime cliché. Expected a little better of True Tears. However was okay

This episode could have been the final one so maybe a Shinichiro x Hiromi ending won't happen.

I feel Jun likes Hiromi and this was really why he did not want to break up. Jun's reaction reminded me of how Miyokichi initially reacted. Maybe Jun needs a Noe curse too. At least Jun has some useful skills unlike Shinichiro and his childrens pictures.

After seeing the (notoriously misleading) preview I hope Noe can pull herself together - is this the animes way of saying she is too young?
Mar 9, 2008 7:37 PM

Aug 2007
Wow I got way into the episode...almost cried during some of the Hiromi/Shin parts. I'm also happy that Ai-chan found the strength to move on and Nobuse has to be crying when he's alone or something.

The previews again are heavily misleading...they sure love making previews that make no sense whatsoever...o-O

I found this episode to be highly emotional, lots of ups and downs make for one hell of an emotional roller coaster. Have 3 more episodes, expect moar drama!
Mar 9, 2008 7:39 PM

Oct 2007
Too young eh? If anything I think the anime says work on yourself first to find your happiness. If that is the case then Noe is probably the one that will need the most work. She's stifled herself mentally by not crying and socially, at least at school. She's a nice girl but I think she has to grow as a character. Being cute and quirky isn't going to cut it. She is gonna have to get ugly before she can become beautiful figuratively speaking of course. It seems like everyone has changed as a character but Noe and her brother. Noe I think is closer to growth than her brother because she is about to get a big shock. Jun...from the convo he had with Hiromi...still seems the same.

Mar 9, 2008 8:04 PM

Jan 2008
gengduck said:
It better not end with hiromi or I will send hate letters to the producer or something. Not really though.

Noe = Moe
Moe=awsome
True Tears - Noe = True Tears -Awsome

Hence the anime will no longer be awsome.
Mar 9, 2008 8:28 PM
Jun 2007
This episode has sealed it. Its official. Shin's gonna end up with Noe. If they don't, I'd be piss at the makers of this anime. jks. lol

Anyway, awesome episode. Though I expected that he would say he loved her at the end, but he didn't.. lol
Mar 9, 2008 10:55 PM
Jan 2008
kurotsuki said:
I am a dreamer , so I am still hoping for Noe X Shin , but that most likely won't happen :(
oh well , 3 episodes to go , anything can...still happen =/

i'm with you man.guys likes to dream. even though i kinda new it was going to be a hiromi ending since the first ep. hiromi ending is not bad at all but a noe ending seems better >.> because childhood friend ending = boring. I don't know why most of the harem anime i watch i don't like the main female lead not that i hate them i just prefer other characters over them, like in clannad i prefer tomoyo or hayate no gotoku - maria. =/ just my opinion. But overall the way it is going to end is still good.
Mar 9, 2008 11:18 PM

Aug 2007
Fuck yes, I'll take my Hiromi incoming.

And I think that Noe's brother, actually really likes Hiromi, considering what he said to his co-worker about him being popular with girls and such. He may just end up using his sister just to get together with Hiromi. Thats what I just thought of this episode.
Mar 9, 2008 11:34 PM

Jul 2007
NOE! :( (damn i think this was my comment last episode too)

please don't make noe cry T_T im not against hiromi x shin bu i like a noe ending more..so please shin, get your feelings straight and damn, don't make noe look like your rebound because you "found out' your crush was supposed to be your half-sister -_-

Mar 10, 2008 12:15 AM

Dec 2007
hmm w/ 3 episodes left
what are the possible conflicts left?

- Jun/Hiromi... something's not quite right there it's gonna come and bite real soon
- Shin/Noe... while it's all but confirmed that they've broken up... Noe has accepted that Shin loves Hiromi... but she still doesn't know of the deal btw Shin and Jun... and that might send her over the edge.
- Miyokichi/Aiko.... I don't think we've seen the last of this story. I suspect that the love will now go the opposite way w/ Aiko finally falling for Miyokichi but Miyokichi has sort of shut off his feelings so Aiko might have to struggle to get through to him. (This'll be interesting to watch)
Mar 10, 2008 2:16 AM

Feb 2008
Another awesome episode. The ending scene was so good! But I was actually hoping for Shin so say "I love you Hiromi." =P
Also, now that Ai-chan and Nobuse are over, I wonder what kind of role she will have.
Mar 10, 2008 2:34 AM

Oct 2007
Great episode... That last dash at the end was such a cliche but it can be forgiven, now that I have given the Shin x Hiromi relationship my blessing. I just hope that Noe will continue bring her Moe antics to the show. ^_^
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 10, 2008 3:30 AM

Jan 2008
Touching episode. But I still think that Shin x Noe would be the best. 3 episodes though =[

我爱你

Mar 10, 2008 6:25 AM

Feb 2008
wow, you guys sure wrote a lot *scratches head* I'm not sure how it will end, the whole anime is going towards a sort of no-one likes Shin, from the initial everyone does, only he didn't know... Isn't it obvious? without being direct to Hiromi at home, or spending time with her she had the urge to leave because he didn't... and he had a girlfriend then... to him his first girlfriend was Hiromi and his first crush... Ai and Noe and Shin didn't realize it Tomoyo and Nobeuse did! They're the ones that wanted the love-birds to be together... and it looks like there is a basket ball match coming up... maybe it will feature in one of the upcoming Episodes... with the whole thing ending with a win for Hiromi's team... but but just a sec where was I.... ah erm.... Shin being left alone at the end.... everyone moving on from him... it'll be a cry-fest for both watchers and characters... But definately possible... Ai moves on and cries later, Now runs downstairs to let Ai break up with Shin... Cries later... Hiromi didn't get the 'I love you' and cries later... Jun is hurting Hiromi for his sister and cries later... Tomoyo and Mika lose their best friends... and Cry later...

Fans in this forum Cry for the characters not getting together...

fans outcry... O.o... Fans Outraged.... Fans send mail.... Ova is created with cap off... because of death threats.... ah.... I'm not joking... I don't know that this is the outcome... I just hope it is the one... Ova's have more adult content and could get away with more... making a capp off of epic adult content... Not my preferable turn of events... I prefer like a lot of you, to let all chars off easily and set everything proper.

I would actually like him to refer to Hiromi as onii-chan, she'd like that... ... ...

Why do I always write soo much, am I this obsessed!.... anyone remember me from ep 9 discussion? I remember some of you... but still I must be an Addict!

My outcome is that the chars will end up better off, by any means necessary.
Even Shinichiro's Death at the festival... leaving everybody to watch him FLY... eliminating Shin isn't a very good option.... Shin\no-one is likely...

heh.... Nevrrmind my outcomes before... I prefer Tomoyo/Shin Ending still! need I remind anyone of Yue and Nodaka from Negima? it makes sense Tomoyo is acting as best friend in spite of her feelings for Shinichiro... after reading Negima Manga and watching the Anime I can say that that outcome is a possibility... Tomoyo/Shin...
Mar 10, 2008 6:26 AM

Sep 2007
Nice episode with a beatiful ending...
I don't care with which of the both he will end up with, I like them all <3

Mar 10, 2008 8:25 AM

Jan 2008
lichard said:
Touching episode. But I still think that Shin x Noe would be the best. 3 episodes though =[

Exactly... If it was to end up with Hiromi it would be last or one before last ep yet there are still three! He could come back to Noe or maybe to our surprise Ai (o_O). Everything is still possible. And those words in the preview "I am not the person you love" - I think that Hiromi might be saying that as well which will cause another parner swap. We will see, we will see...
Mar 10, 2008 9:10 AM

Jul 2007
you know i just realized why the hiromi moving out thing felt familiar...

dont click if you are not up to date with kimikiss episodes

corrodedMar 10, 2008 9:14 AM
Mar 10, 2008 9:51 AM

Nov 2007
corroded said:
you know i just realized why the hiromi moving out thing felt familiar...

dont click if you are not up to date with kimikiss episodes

lol, i thought the same thing
Mar 10, 2008 10:04 AM

Oct 2007
Darkreaper70 said:
Ah man I knew this would happen. But seeing the preview for the next episode is giving me hope. I do hope that Shin stays with Noe. I don't want him to just dump Noe and go to Hiromi if he does he will be like Makoto (School days) imo. >_>

Good episode nonetheless.
No no no... Don't messed up Mokoto in School Days with Shin'chiro... I don't see anything wrong with him at all. He just wanted a true love doesn't he? While Mokoto is just a sex craving beast...

Well, Indeed, I think that Noe's tears in the end will be the True Tears... I got some news regarding the end of this anime... Just hit the spoiler below and you will know.

Ah, before I forget, if Shin'chiro choose Noe in the end... Who will drops the True Tears? Hiromi? Nah, She doesn't even know about it... So the only options is Noe... Yes, this may be one sided, but I am Hiromi's fan. ;p

JUN can just die... I've never like him before...

h0riz0nLineMar 10, 2008 10:38 AM
Mar 10, 2008 10:20 AM

Sep 2007
Shin x Hiromi has left me in despair. Seriously. Who said earlier that they were sick of the childhood friend pairing? Yeah, I wholeheartedly agree. Granted, I think it's sweet but now it's just being overdone. I like to not be able to predict what's coming. Please? =(
Mar 10, 2008 10:58 AM

Feb 2008
Great episode, last scene was just gorgeous.
Although I was hoping for a Noe X Shin ending, I'm kind of gutted that it's almost completely a Hiromi X Shin.
Meh I like Hiromi a bit after the last few episodes but...urgh. I like Noe better.

SO happy for Ai-chan though :]
You go girl! Getting over him, hope she finds someone else ^^ I think she deserves some love...
Mar 10, 2008 12:32 PM

Jun 2007
I think the last few eps will try and tie together all the loose ends now that hiromi and shin basically confessed to each other.

So I expect to see the next episode confirming what Shin and Hiromi's relationship status is. Either Confirming that they both like each other and plan to progress together or ending it.

I also expect to see one episode dedicated to Noe and her cope with how she feels and understanding what her grandma really meant by obtaining your tears. At the same time I think we will learn more about Jun and why he acts the way he does. It will probably be one of those random confrontations between him and Hiromi where he finds out she likes Shin (or that their going out now) and then he will probably start explaining his past life to her and probably confess to her. Thats probably the part of the preview that we here her say "I am not the person you love" and then he will have this realization that he actually really does like his own sister and runs off to find her. By that time Noe's probably just about to really cry.

We will probably also see Ai and Nobuse talk and possibly re-hookup or not.

The ending is really iffy but I'm really hopping Hiromi and Shin actually stay together. It would be the biggest letdown if she ended up with Jun.
Mar 10, 2008 12:52 PM

Oct 2007
DeathfireD said:
I think the last few eps will try and tie together all the loose ends now that hiromi and shin basically confessed to each other.

So I expect to see the next episode confirming what Shin and Hiromi's relationship status is. Either Confirming that they both like each other and plan to progress together or ending it.

I also expect to see one episode dedicated to Noe and her cope with how she feels and understanding what her grandma really meant by obtaining your tears. At the same time I think we will learn more about Jun and why he acts the way he does. It will probably be one of those random confrontations between him and Hiromi where he finds out she likes Shin (or that their going out now) and then he will probably start explaining his past life to her and probably confess to her. Thats probably the part of the preview that we here her say "I am not the person you love" and then he will have this realization that he actually really does like his own sister and runs off to find her. By that time Noe's probably just about to really cry.

The ending is really iffy but I'm really hopping Hiromi and Shin actually stay together. It would be the biggest letdown if she ended up with Jun.
-_- agree agree
Mar 10, 2008 1:22 PM

Feb 2008
h0riz0nLine said:
DeathfireD said:

-_- agree agree

Dont agree 0_0 !
Jun is all in all a cool guy who deserves to get over his sister and find a proper girlfriend. Hiromi x Jun would make a nice couple from my point of view.

.........*dead silence in the thread*..............

Come on people. They both play basketball, are more the silent, gracefully type of character and....arrrrrggh......mmmh.....*suddenly grabbed by various true tears fans and carried out of the thread*
Mar 10, 2008 1:29 PM

Apr 2007
FTGT said:
Dont agree 0_0 !
Jun is all in all a cool guy who deserves to get over his sister and find a proper girlfriend. Hiromi x Jun would make a nice couple from my point of view.

Come on people. They both play basketball, are more the silent, gracefully type of character and....arrrrrggh......mmmh.....*suddenly grabbed by various true tears fans and carried out of the thread*

Well I also came to like Jun abit more and I would wish for him to get a nice girlfriend like Hiromi. Just that I was cheering on Hiromi from the start to get Shin, so I rather see a Hiromi x Shin ending, sorry. ^^'
Mar 10, 2008 2:15 PM

Oct 2007
Mathes said:

This is the first time I've ever seen a literal face change in this anime and it annoyed me. I had to say that.

this was yet again 4/5 just because Episode 7 was still soooo good compared to this.

Lots of things to like lots of things to dislike...but for everyone who has a favorite I'm sure you are at least uncertain as to how this will really turn out with 3 eps left.
Mar 10, 2008 3:04 PM
Feb 2008
new twist to the last three episodes...war breaks out and they draft all the guys.....nobody gets paired up....lol
Mar 10, 2008 3:30 PM

Dec 2007
My thought on episode 10:

Great episode and ending. I was little surprised that Hiromi decided to move out. Her family doesn’t mind to let her move out. I guess it's about Shin. After Hiromi say goodbye, Shin looks little sad to me. I actually thought Shin was cool with that, but Shin rode and chase after her. I thought he was going to yell his feeling to Hiromi. I liked that scene. Of course, the final episode always has big juice.

Miyokichi was cool because he went not emo after Ai-chan told him. He's very calm. I hope he will get Ai-chan back. I doubt about Ai-chan moving on after I watched the preview. Hopefully, she will like Miyokichi over Shin.

Poor Noe. She looked for "I love Noe" which Shin put rocks on the ground. I give her credit for that.

WTF at Jun. He seems to refuse give up on Hiromi.

I watched the preview and I was like WTF. I was little worried about that, but it should be good.

gameoffreak8Mar 10, 2008 3:34 PM
Mar 10, 2008 4:23 PM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
All I have to say on my own is: the scene with Hiromi confessing in the room to Shin - beautiful. Him following her was great, but seeing her being completely honest and sincere with Shin, and then walking away. Well done. Very well done.

lilgumba said:
It seems like everyone has changed as a character but Noe and her brother. Noe I think is closer to growth than her brother because she is about to get a big shock. Jun...from the convo he had with Hiromi...still seems the same.
I never thought about this before you mentioned it, but you're right, those are the only two characters that haven't grown. However, I also would have said Noe was the most steady and mature out of them all at the beginning. Or perhaps just observant and intuitive? I can't wait to see how her and Jun's stories are resolved, more than anything now.

DeathfireD said:
rofl I was expecting Shin to yell out "I CAN FLY" when he was rushing to Hiromi on his bike XD.
HAHA, that's awesome! I burst out laughing when I read your post xD

Dan88 said:
Close up of boucing breasts... Girl trips and falls on Boy... a bit of a crap anime cliché. Expected a little better of True Tears. However was okay.
I agree with you, that I expected a little more. She was running, I was gasping, he was getting up, I was ready to giggle like a fangirl, she trips, and I was like "oh! oh! oh!" .... and they fall on the ground. Noooo! Couldn't he have caught her? I know it's cliche, but it makes my heart go pitty pat everytime, lol.

Darkreaper70 said:
... if he does he will be like Makoto (School days) imo. >_>
You said the exact same thing last episode discussion, too. And I said in the last discussion that this was senseless. I'm sorry SD traumatized you, but this is not SD. I'm not trying to pick on you, but as lilgumba has asked you in previous threads, please back up your statement.

<!--Inserts Club Promotion Here-->
Mar 10, 2008 10:57 PM

Apr 2007
I cant say much since there's 3 eps left, but I hope in these 3 eps Noe x Shin will still be carried on. If else, I might drop the score...seriously, need to stop making osananajimi harem romance anime ffs.
Mar 10, 2008 11:13 PM

Oct 2007
Why do people drop the score for a show when the girl they want doesn't win? I mean if the final pairing actually makes sense why penalize the show? It's just a case of being a fan boy and not being able to be objective at all. At this stage unless you're a complete fan boy of Hiromi or Noe you should really have no problems with either of them winning since they have both been built up well at this point. The only "winner" who should lower the score of the show at this stage is Aiko because it would make zero sense and come completely out of the left field.

No offense intended at you noelhoi, it's more a general rant about the fandom of the genre than just you and True Tears.
Mar 10, 2008 11:24 PM

Oct 2007
You would really drop a show's score that kept you engaged in discussion and made you happy up until the last episode just because you favorite character didn't get picked? How far would you drop it? Does it get no credit for the ride?

It just seems like a lot of the Noe fans that were enjoying the show a lot are suddenly calling foul due to these turns of events in the show. They are now willing to hate the show that had satisfied them. I don't comprehend it. I'm a Hiromi fan but in the even that Noe ends up being the leading lady, which can happen still, I am not going to kill the score due to me not liking one character a lot. (Edit: I do like Noe btw just not as much as Hiromi.)

If you want this type of outcome to stop then a community must be gathered and boycott the sales of shows like this. They keep being made because we watch them. If change is to be made then we must stop watching it and wait to hear the outcomes of the shows. Then we will know whether it will be another childhood friend romance or something different.

Westlo is a fast typer. You beat me to the main punch. :P
Lil34Mar 10, 2008 11:27 PM

Mar 10, 2008 11:30 PM

Jan 2007
scoring should be subjective and being unsatisfied with the outcome is a valid reason for lowering a score.
/off topic
Mar 10, 2008 11:43 PM
Jan 2008
Faust721 said:
scoring should be subjective and being unsatisfied with the outcome is a valid reason for lowering a score.
/off topic

agreed
westlo and lilgumba you have your points for not dropping the score but others have their point of dropping the score. i know is unfair to the anime and the reason might be a bit lame. but is reasonable... i think
Mar 10, 2008 11:59 PM

Oct 2007
canis said:
FTGT said:
Dont agree 0_0 !

Well I also came to like Jun abit more and I would wish for him to get a nice girlfriend like Hiromi. Just that I was cheering on Hiromi from the start to get Shin, so I rather see a Hiromi x Shin ending, sorry. ^^'
As I say in previous post, I hope Jun died. Hiromi and Jun might play basketball together, but it is Jun who I'd see that have feelings for her. In the other side, none at all. But if Jun do something that touch my heart (like save Hiromo from accident etc.) I would be root for him. Otherwise, I hope Jun died. Yes, seriously, died.
Mar 11, 2008 12:01 AM

Oct 2007
I guess it's more for me wanting to know what is the explanation/reason/evidence behind it and then the degree of lowering or even in the opposite case raising. True Tears has gotten many of us talking here. That in itself seems pretty good in a time where a lot of forums seem to be slowing down. I'm down for discussion. Debates between reasonings is a bit refreshing as long as there are no flames. Scoring is indeed subjective and at the same time don't you too also wonder how a score came about sometimes? Blame my curiosity for wanting to know why or boredom at this late hour. :P

Mar 11, 2008 5:43 AM
Feb 2008
i felt the romance between shin and hiromi was good but i was rooting for noe ~
Mar 11, 2008 7:08 AM
Jan 2008
hmm if i would lower the score, my reason will be the ending is a bit predictable i had this feelings since first episode that Shin' will end with Hiromi and childhood friend end is overly used in most anime.(even though i don't score the anime i watch =P) Not saying that overall the story is bad. overall the story is good. for example if my original score was like a 10 it might be lowered to 9.5 or something. i dono =P
Mar 11, 2008 7:38 AM

Feb 2008
score has equalled highest for me all the time I wouldn't really lower it unless it goes totally off track. Hoping for a TomoyoXShin ending.
Mar 11, 2008 7:42 AM

Sep 2007
Westlo said:
Why do people drop the score for a show when the girl they want doesn't win? I mean if the final pairing actually makes sense why penalize the show? It's just a case of being a fan boy and not being able to be objective at all. At this stage unless you're a complete fan boy of Hiromi or Noe you should really have no problems with either of them winning since they have both been built up well at this point. The only "winner" who should lower the score of the show at this stage is Aiko because it would make zero sense and come completely out of the left field.

No offense intended at you noelhoi, it's more a general rant about the fandom of the genre than just you and True Tears.

If anything, as I'm going to use myself as an example, I might lower the score not solely because of something specific like I'm a fan of Noe, but because of something broader like "I really don't like this whole childhood pairing thing."
IriyaMar 11, 2008 7:50 AM
Mar 11, 2008 7:46 AM

Feb 2008
at least if anyone does (lower their scores btw) we can always state our reasons.

____*Gets thrown out of Thread*____
*****Hears a Feint shout "You Talk too much"******
Mar 11, 2008 8:07 AM

Apr 2007
Iriya said:
If anything, as I'm going to use myself as an example, I might lower the score not solely because of something specific like I'm a fan of Noe, but because of something broader like "I really don't like this whole childhood pairing thing."

I admit that I also thought about lowering the score (I didn't rate yet at all though) if there is a Shin x Noe ending. My reason would be that I don't like unnatural characters like Noe getting the good end. For me she is not even "loli" (childish but with a touch of sex appeal) anymore but Shin has to be completely pedo to end up with her. And I don't like pedo endings. >_> mho

I could live with Shin getting Hiromi, Aiko, his best friend, or anything beside Noe, but just not her. He can even stay alone for heavens sake, I wouldn't mind.

Shortly, I find it rather uncool to lower the score "cause my favourite chara doesn't end up with Shin T_T", that's being a bad looser. I'm Hiromi fan and she doesn't HAVE to win, it would just be nice.
Mar 11, 2008 9:16 AM

Oct 2007
Now that's what I'm talking about some good discussions! :)

For me as of episode 10 I have scored the show a 9. If one looks at my list of anime I don't give out 9s or 10s very often. The characters I can relate to. The histories of the characters are interesting and seeing how they intertwine with each other has been a real pleasure. The music so far has been great. The artwork has caught my eye to the point where I didn't notice the CG people until someone pointed it out. (I was so drawn by the main characters that I blocked out the background apparently. I'm not a huge fan of obvious cg but I take it with a grain of salt.) Plus I've had great discussions about it, which I haven't done too often for majority of the shows I have seen.

The only ways I will lower it are: if something extreme happens like everyone gets hit by a meteor and dies because that would be out of left field, or if for some reason the ending leaves me psychologically scarred temporarily (i.e. Chrno Crusade's ending actually gave me nightmares and feelings of hopelessness for some odd reason. I have since gotten over that.) The only ways I will raise it are: if the show has staying power in my head like I can come back to it 10 years later and still get just as excited over it or the ending blows me away in ways I can't even fathom right now.

Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » True Tears Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

kurotsuki - Mar 29, 2008

494 by blinddig »»
Mar 7, 8:03 PM

Poll: » True Tears Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

gioss - Jan 26, 2008

103 by miruhii »»
Aug 10, 2023 7:50 PM

Poll: » True Tears Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Jan 20, 2008

94 by miruhii »»
Aug 10, 2023 6:59 PM

Poll: » True Tears Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Jan 12, 2008

83 by miruhii »»
Aug 10, 2023 5:50 PM

Poll: » True Tears Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Jan 5, 2008

95 by miruhii »»
Aug 10, 2023 5:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.