Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fuuka
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jan 22, 2017 10:05 PM

Mar 2016
I didn't think Fuuka was going to react that way. I just thought she would be really excited to meet her favorite singer, but whatever.

Glad that Fuuka and Yuu made but.... how
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 22, 2017 10:59 PM

Dec 2014
I'm usually rooting for childhood friends, but Koyuki annoys the fuck out of me. (and the mangareader-comments here are making me scared.)
Fuuka overreacted as well though, geez. The performance was nice.
Jan 23, 2017 1:04 AM
Apr 2015
Yeaaahhhhh, okay. This episode just made the anime complete shit for me. I already didn't like the MC as he's the typical super emberassed about these small and insignificant things.

This is the biggest fucking coincidence I can remember seeing in anime. OOPS. Somehow we just managed to slip in sand while sitting down. Oh, but make it worse. Somehow my hands are magically pulling your top up. And as if that wasn't enough, she doesn't even look hesitant, she just looks like every anime girl who ends up in these situations, but wouldn't mind it happening. "It wasn't on purpose" my fucking ass.

Also, from the beginning of the episode I could already tell that this was gonna be bad. First off, Fuuka shockingly just calls out Koyuki's name and runs off? Okay, kinda lame. But then Koyuki just leans onto Yuu-kun and is all over him. But wait; "oh, I just slipped"

?????????????????????????????????????????????????

And am I the only one who finds it ridiculous that the beach house owner AND their teacher are members of HEDGEHOGS? And then Fuuka also just has natural singing talent or something, because apparently she could go pro?

I don't know, this episode just ruined the anime for me. I'm heavily considering to just drop it. Even if it wasn't ecchi, it's not that good.
yasuJan 23, 2017 8:40 AM
Saiyan_Prince said:
I've never cheated on someone before, but I've been cheated on. And let me tell you, it hurts like a bitch. If you don't want to be with someone, please just go ahead and end it before you even think about looking for that someone else. Don't wait and find that person in order to line it up first and then just move from one relationship to the next without even pausing. I honestly don't understand how people can be heartless enough to cheat on someone.
Jan 23, 2017 1:47 AM

Mar 2014
They're both so shitty
Jan 23, 2017 3:28 AM

May 2009
This anime is trying so hard, but it's so transparent in what they are trying to do that it makes me cringe af.
The last scene made it even worse. xD
check out my twitch: https://twitch.tv/slowy
Jan 23, 2017 4:51 AM

Jul 2014
When most of you focused on the ecchi scene
me i focused on
"Everyone fails sometimes
But dreams won't fade, dreams won't fade
Let's chase them as many times as it takes and don't lose
Because today after all is today and once you wake up, it'll be a new morning"

~Aqours~
Jan 23, 2017 8:29 AM

Oct 2013
When simple misunderstandings are made into 1st world problems, you know the SEO'ing has slowly begun. And jesus man, these cliffhangers.

footmaster said:
SchwingBoner said:
It's disappointing that Fuuka just ran after seeing them. And they aren't even dating, she had no right to be so mad at him.
And some of the ecchi like in the ending feels forced. Seriously, how did he even fall onto her like this...

Seems like Yuu borrowed Yuuki Rito's (from To Love-Ru) skill for a bit. LOL. :v

#just Seo things
Jan 23, 2017 1:06 PM

Oct 2016
What I like about the anime for now is that they are taking away all the damn stuff that the author put in the manga. Otherwise the episode I liked quite, Fuuka is too cute and cute .... well, I hope to continue like this
Jan 23, 2017 3:37 PM
Jan 2017
The episode was nice, it was extremely cliche but for some reason I still enjoyed the character interactions..
The main characters aren't the brightest in the bunch, are they? (except for Makoto.. If I had to choose, this guy is my favourite.)

Few things, however, I couldn't let pass.. Like how they all stared and stopped playing while the music kept going, or how Yuu got up away from Fuuka and still somehow fell on top of her, or how Fuuka's breasts grew in a split second from relatively average to bubbly and quite big in the final scene, or how THEY RUINED A PERFECTLY ROMANTIC SCENE WITH WAY OUT-OF-THE-MOOD ECCHI ENDING THAT COULD'VE BEEN PLACED IN LITERALLY ANY OTHER MORE COMEDIC SCENE!!! GOSH DANG IT...

What irks me the most though is the fact that this anime is rated PG-13.... Like........ How??????????????????????????
ZyptosKidJan 23, 2017 3:53 PM
Jan 24, 2017 11:32 PM
Mar 2012
Mc causes much cringing, cant see anything good about him.
Gayblondie best boy now, perceptive, patient & glues those two dere idiots together. Lol Tama so sly lol, just lean on him (much wind), friendzone, then sneak into his home.
Jan 25, 2017 7:15 AM

Feb 2008
Yuu went for the kill already...

Yuu's physics (and common sense) defying fall aside, Fuuka's performance was lovely. She really does have a fine voice.
Jan 25, 2017 9:52 AM

Apr 2012
I feel like they should be more starstruck they just met their idols lol... They are practically surrounded by all these celebrities all of a sudden LOL...

Good Ep

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jan 25, 2017 11:02 AM

Apr 2016
ZyptosKid said:
The episode was nice, it was extremely cliche but for some reason I still enjoyed the character interactions..
The main characters aren't the brightest in the bunch, are they? (except for Makoto.. If I had to choose, this guy is my favourite.)

Few things, however, I couldn't let pass.. Like how they all stared and stopped playing while the music kept going, or how Yuu got up away from Fuuka and still somehow fell on top of her, or how Fuuka's breasts grew in a split second from relatively average to bubbly and quite big in the final scene, or how THEY RUINED A PERFECTLY ROMANTIC SCENE WITH WAY OUT-OF-THE-MOOD ECCHI ENDING THAT COULD'VE BEEN PLACED IN LITERALLY ANY OTHER MORE COMEDIC SCENE!!! GOSH DANG IT...

What irks me the most though is the fact that this anime is rated PG-13.... Like........ How??????????????????????????
yeah i can agree with this
"Mountains, beings, and nature's laws are bound by an arrangement, and within it, we live." -Mushishi Zoku Shou Suzu No Shizuku
Jan 27, 2017 4:55 PM

Oct 2012
Well, well. I feel pretty bad for Koyuki but now it's pretty much given, it would rub me in a wrong way if Yuu was meant to end with anyone else than Fuuka, their chemistry is just way too great. Koyuki would have to put a lot more effort to actually change anything.
But really, that ending fanservice scene was really unnecessary.. as it served only to cockblock their romance even further as the mood there was certainly made for a kiss.

Also, the song was great! (even though Lynn's deeper voice while singing is not really fit with Fuuka character but well..) And it's not like you take a guitar for a first time and instantly know how to play, it take a lot of work to get there that's pretty much what irks me on this series, their happy-go-lucky approach looks nice but it's kinda unrealistic.
Jan 27, 2017 6:59 PM

Mar 2014
Does the drummer Yassan is a reference to Nana's Yassan ?
Jan 28, 2017 6:55 PM

May 2016
Oh boy that boobgrab
Jan 28, 2017 8:37 PM
Jul 2018
Seriously! that damn Tama disturbed this episode! Also not to mention Yu and fuuka broke up their relationship because of a single averaged Tama!

Also why yuu didnt do anything except keep glaring at her! At least he should had been a audience.

eew! that ecchi was too much plot twisting device! haha, we will see same break up as suzuka did!

Overall, pretty 'meh' episode. the author knows how to make a plot twist a easy job.
removed-userJan 28, 2017 8:41 PM
Jan 31, 2017 5:12 AM

Jul 2008
Jeez Fuuka, if you'd stop showing yourself to Yuu then you wouldn't have to hit him so much.
Feb 3, 2017 8:55 PM

Oct 2008
This episode 4 seems to be better than the previous 3 episodes!
5/5.

Feb 13, 2017 11:24 AM

Nov 2015
The conflict bw them 2 felt forced and sensless.
It was just so childish and annoying.
The ending scene with the band was pretty nice.
Ecchi scenes were unneccassary as usual but not very annoying.

3/5
Feb 26, 2017 4:45 AM

Jul 2009
Poor Fuuka =/
I know it's not going to happen, but I think that Fuuka and Nachi would do a great couple. Fuuka's voice is really good.
Mar 29, 2017 5:09 PM

May 2015

Wait... what? How do you go from sitting beside someone to undressing her and laying on top of her by accident? * Manga Anime logic *
Apr 7, 2017 4:11 AM

Dec 2010
Yuu didn't do anything while Fuuka was singing lol
Apr 9, 2017 11:53 AM

Feb 2014
Wow... I think I've never seen so much cliches compiled in just one episode ><

1. She caught he and his childhood friend together;
2. He gets all embarrassed and can't say a proper thing at that time and of everything he could say, he chooses the worst option: "It's not you are thinking!" (and I wondered: "why you saying that? you're GF and BF?");
3. She runs;
4. The childhood then says: " (...) after all, we're just.... friends" (when she clearly loves him);
5. Then we got Fuuka acting all mad through the episode;
6. Even so, they get all shy when they look at each other;
7. Then at the end we even have him falling over her and getting slapped on the face.

PS: He didn't even play that bass. LoL
TechOtakuApr 9, 2017 12:07 PM
Apr 25, 2017 2:03 PM

May 2012
Well this certainly had amazing development, quite like where this series is going to! Let's see what's next!
May 18, 2017 1:01 AM

Mar 2015
Lel I don't blame MC for not playing the bass, id be overwhelmed too
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Mar 21, 2019 7:46 PM

Aug 2014
strange thing the song sounded normal but there should be no bass as he didnt play and the voice of fuuka, what version is this? but the second voice who sings "noriokurenai you ni koushin shite mo" is exactly the same as original for sure so what is going on? and how fuuka sing it I think its digitally changed...
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Oct 1, 2019 10:10 AM
Dec 2018
The episode where it's obvious where she likes him.

Still amazed that the anime got away with changing the manga so much.
Mar 14, 2021 11:11 AM

Aug 2020
cliche af bruh who the fuck ends up in that situation in the end.
Apr 27, 2023 4:02 PM
Feb 2019
I have a feeling that is slowly going down when fuuka's personality is especially like suzuka, it's really unbearable!
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fuuka Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2017

225 by metalrain_15 »»
Feb 14, 10:14 PM

Poll: » Who should have ended up with the MC?

TheCryBabyHero - Jul 16, 2023

12 by conetall420 »»
Jul 22, 2023 3:03 PM

» just read the manga

Garble198 - Nov 7, 2018

11 by Potimas »»
May 25, 2023 1:53 PM

Poll: » Fuuka Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 10, 2017

201 by nghuytoan1993 »»
Apr 28, 2023 1:22 PM

Poll: » Fuuka Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 3, 2017

85 by nghuytoan1993 »»
Apr 27, 2023 4:45 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.