Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 14, 2017 1:55 AM

Dec 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Seems Suiryu has finally realised the difference between Saitama and himself. His face at the end is priceless.
Jan 14, 2017 1:59 AM

Jan 2009
lol Suiryu got no chance at all
Saitama advice him to stop getting stronger if he wants to have fun lol since Saitama being the strongest is depressed from not finding a rival in power

and good to see Mumen Rider again and Top Tank Master
Jan 14, 2017 3:04 AM
May 2016

the face of a man that just realized he had fucked up
Jan 14, 2017 3:14 AM

Oct 2011
Super funny & awesome as expected :D Saitama, you're hillarious

Jan 14, 2017 4:36 AM

Apr 2013
Saitama your wig is removed, so I hope he don't get suspended from being a different person, although I think Saitama doesn't care if he gets that
Jan 14, 2017 5:54 AM
Sep 2015
It was "OK" to me because it didnt end the fight. I like the suspense the opm has but i really like it for not taking itself seriously and keeping a light atmosphere in intense situations. This to me felt way to dragged out like a dbz fight for the extra suspension but honestly i just want to see him one punch him.

Tbh it wasn't a bad chapter, probably good. I think im just being salty because the whole arc felt useless showing so much useless A class rubbish without any progression and the whole arc was just a build up to this fight since all the other parts were rubbish. So i really just want the opm experience where Saitama goes around one punching everyone. To be fair this was a fairly good episode, but it's just not the opm style to drag out a fight instead of making it quick snappy, awesome but funny.
Jan 14, 2017 11:33 AM

Sep 2013
Suiryuu is pretty good, but got the genos treatment XD

shamraw said:

Tbh it wasn't a bad chapter, probably good. I think im just being salty because the whole arc felt useless showing so much useless A class rubbish without any progression and the whole arc was just a build up to this fight since all the other parts were rubbish.

All the fights were quick and it only feels long since your reading it as it comes out.
This was to setup a later arc, suiryuu and saitama's dialogue is important.
Jan 14, 2017 11:35 AM

Nov 2008
LOl, I bet that made Suiryu shit a brick at the end.
Jan 14, 2017 2:49 PM

Jan 2009
some people speculates that Suiryu will win via disqualification of Charanko being Saitama lol and it makes sense for that to happen since Saitama rarely wins especially big prize money
Jan 14, 2017 9:31 PM
Sep 2016
Saitama will obviously obliterate Suiryu but lose the tournament by a technicality.
Jan 15, 2017 4:28 AM

Mar 2015
the forshadow about heroes concept is soo freaking real... LMAO...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Jan 15, 2017 5:08 AM
Sep 2015
ichii_1 said:

shamraw said:

Tbh it wasn't a bad chapter, probably good. I think im just being salty because the whole arc felt useless showing so much useless A class rubbish without any progression and the whole arc was just a build up to this fight since all the other parts were rubbish.

All the fights were quick and it only feels long since your reading it as it comes out.

yeah, tbh just thinking about it. I've probably been reading this arc for maybe nearly a year or more? i might just move onto the webcomic but i know that it's still not very fast on there and ill hit the same problem once i've caught up
Jan 15, 2017 5:15 AM
May 2016
shamraw said:
ichii_1 said:

yeah, tbh just thinking about it. I've probably been reading this arc for maybe nearly a year or more? i might just move onto the webcomic but i know that it's still not very fast on there and ill hit the same problem once i've caught up

all this stuff in the manga right now are not in the webcomic tho so u are going to get confused
Jan 15, 2017 7:44 PM

Jan 2010
Belittling heroes is the last thing you want Saitama to hear. The only thing he enjoys doing! His one and only hobby! Haha, this is great. Glad saitama stopped his strength in time to learn more martial arts. Keep your spirits up Suiryu!

(Side note: Mumen Rider, I'm cheering for you!)
Jan 16, 2017 12:42 AM

Jun 2011
I can't wait for this chapter to be animated ;)
Jan 16, 2017 4:53 AM
Nov 2015
shamraw said:
It was "OK" to me because it didnt end the fight. I like the suspense the opm has but i really like it for not taking itself seriously and keeping a light atmosphere in intense situations. This to me felt way to dragged out like a dbz fight for the extra suspension but honestly i just want to see him one punch him.

Tbh it wasn't a bad chapter, probably good. I think im just being salty because the whole arc felt useless showing so much useless A class rubbish without any progression and the whole arc was just a build up to this fight since all the other parts were rubbish. So i really just want the opm experience where Saitama goes around one punching everyone. To be fair this was a fairly good episode, but it's just not the opm style to drag out a fight instead of making it quick snappy, awesome but funny.

The whole arc felt useless?
There isn't any progression?
Come on man , i know u said that u r being a bit salty but what about the chapters where garou fucked up other heroes and being fucked by the heroes too?
What about the genos vs monsters?
And that atomic fucking slayer? etc
Jan 16, 2017 4:55 AM
Nov 2015
Suriyu gonna beat saitama in the next ch
Jan 16, 2017 1:02 PM

Mar 2014
Epic chapter, full of action and even a few of scenes of Mumem Rider as bonus and the best is that didn't lowered the pace of the fighthing.

dat punch, reminds me to his punch vs genos in the training battle.
Jan 20, 2017 4:43 AM

Jun 2016
lol!! what a funny chapter :D hehe

saitama is aware if he punch him directly that long hair's face will turns to ashes.

The world is cruel, ugly and pitiful. Let's watch anime and make it colorful
Jan 25, 2017 2:58 AM

Jan 2011
maybe he will start using his hands and say "my fists are 100x more powerful than my kicks"

but of course the ending is still the same :)
Mar 17, 2017 5:36 AM

Jun 2008
I think that punch was a little serious from Saitama because he got a little upset by the shit Suiryu was saying. That is evident since he left his wig fly off despite protecting it all this time after hearing those things.
If that had landed it would have been instant death because it wasn't just punch but a punch with some seriousness behind it and we know that Saitama is such an overpowered mofo that a punch of his with any seriousness behind could destroy any creature even a super super powerful one. No wonder Suiryu almost shit his pants just by the air of it.

Although in fairness Suiryu may have some great potential because he is that powerful without even training that hard. He said himself that he used to train with his master when he was younger but he still wasn't very hard working and escaped training to go with girls and that lately he hasn't even trained for years.
So he can really be quite monstrous if he train a little seriously.

Btw those scenes flying in the air and kicking him down in the ring where very Dragonball like.
Jun 18, 2017 9:44 AM

Feb 2013
Watchdog Man is cool.
Nov 19, 2017 3:59 PM

May 2016
Saitama got pissed off at Suiryuu running his mouth off and dissing his life choices while not being aware that it is actually his last resort at getting a good fight will all the power he has.

He was Suiryuus but after getting a taste of the wind that intimidated Genos looks like it made him think otherwise xD

Feb 9, 2018 11:24 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
The first half of the episode, Saitama was worried by the wig just!!!
It was the first time that watches that Saitama stop his punch after throw it to hit an enemy, this means that his opponent is strong too!!!
May 25, 2019 2:18 AM

Jan 2018
welp looks like episode 12 will be so so
Dec 12, 2022 10:33 PM

Aug 2018
...DAMN.
Saitama almost finished the fight.
Dec 25, 2022 1:09 PM

May 2021
Just 11 pages. Probably the shortest chapter in OPM

Sep 26, 2023 4:05 AM
Apr 2022
I think this fight needs same level of animation as saitama and boros.
Sep 26, 2023 4:13 AM
Apr 2022
Bro that serious squirt. I wonder from where did it came out? Because if it of any average human it would vanish in no time in lava. But it's saitama's so🗿
Apr 3, 10:14 PM
Nov 2022
Pig God was more terrifying than the snake monster he fought

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Punch-Man Chapter 247 Discussion

deg - Feb 21

25 by aoo-kun »»
May 1, 6:23 PM

Poll: » One Punch-Man Chapter 244 Discussion

deg - Dec 27, 2023

18 by SamBlack »»
May 1, 5:04 PM

Poll: » Who is your girl

Hickykissy - Apr 18

23 by Deft192 »»
Apr 29, 5:06 PM

Poll: » One Punch-Man Chapter 246 Discussion

deg - Feb 7

17 by Komlan_6 »»
Apr 18, 10:34 AM

Poll: » One Punch-Man Chapter 245 Discussion

deg - Jan 24

26 by Komlan_6 »»
Apr 18, 10:26 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.