Forum Settings
Forums
UQ Holder
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 7, 2017 7:22 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Artificial evolution of mankind...

That sounds deep and apparently, Tota would be key to save the world. Negi's selfless personality wasn't surprising to see this chapter. Why am I getting Final Fantasy vibes from this?
Jan 7, 2017 7:07 PM

Apr 2012
Saw some people talking about "a different timeline" because of negi's words: "I couldn't save my dad"

But that actually fits on the ending from the manga, doesn't it? They just mention that they freed Nagi from her control, but that doesn't mean that she was defeated or was yet tranferred to Negi.

He might've ended up killing Nagi after the ending because she came back.
Jan 7, 2017 9:06 PM

Nov 2015
Still seeing Eva and Touta Expression in this Chapter is priceless.

Next is Touta Facing with Negi?
I am waiting a plot twist about Fate suddenly support Negi lol XD
Jan 8, 2017 3:31 AM

Oct 2011
kamijoan said:
Saw some people talking about "a different timeline" because of negi's words: "I couldn't save my dad"

But that actually fits on the ending from the manga, doesn't it? They just mention that they freed Nagi from her control, but that doesn't mean that she was defeated or was yet tranferred to Negi.

He might've ended up killing Nagi after the ending because she came back.

Actually, it said in the last chapter that they defeated the Life Maker ...
http://mangafox.me/manga/mahou_sensei_negima/v38/c355/10.html

and, since Asuna is stilll sleeping and she didn't appeared in any of the flashbacks about Negi's life, this is probably the timeline where she waked in chapter 352 (before Chao and Eva appeared to bring her back to the past)... plus, before she was put into the sleep, they mention that her habiliy would be the key to free Nagi and defeat the MoB... so, make more sense that this future where Negi failed and is trapped by the MoB, is the one where Asuna wasn't with him...
Jan 8, 2017 5:22 AM
Sep 2016
Eva and Fate were defeated too quickly. I hope they will come back in the next chapter !
By the way, is Negi equipped with Chaos's machines ?
FateNegiJan 8, 2017 5:26 AM
Jan 8, 2017 9:16 AM
Jan 2017
anyone else got sad when Negi said he failed to save his father? felt like he was saying the last 300+ chapters of the Negima manga resulted in failure T_T
Jan 11, 2017 1:11 PM

Dec 2016
Man... I am really getting tired of this never ending fight. Also, where are Honoka and Issei? It seems like they've been left out of this scrap despite being *right there*. I was quite interested in how their characters were diverging from their grandparents. ("Grandparents"? I guess that is the terminology that the manga is using for the genetic material suppliers for clones...)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 19, 2017 11:49 AM

Dec 2009
Holy shit. This chapter was fucking amazing. So much hype. This Manga is throwing me to the sky again like Negima did... I can't even express how happy i am the UQ isn't disappointing compared to it's masterful predecessor.

Lightning speed means nothing when you're someone who can screw with the rate of time. That last frame made me jump outa my chair.

@kamijoan @Ronin-errante
Yeah i think it's pretty clear by now that we're in the original timeline, where Asuna is asleep. The happily-ever-after has not been achieved yet.
You should put that stuff in spoiler tags though.
GenesisAriaJan 20, 2017 5:10 PM
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Jan 19, 2017 5:34 PM

Apr 2012
GenesisAria said:

@kamijoan @Ronin-errante
Yeah i think it's pretty clear by now that we're in the original timeline, where Asuna is asleep. The happily-ever-after has not been achieved yet.
You should put that stuff in spoilers though.

Is talking about the prequel actually spoilers? XD
Jan 19, 2017 6:07 PM

Dec 2009
@kamijoan
Technically, yeah. Not everyone reading UQ Holder has read Negima.
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Jan 20, 2017 4:56 PM
Dec 2013
GenesisAria said:
@kamijoan
Technically, yeah. Not everyone reading UQ Holder has read Negima.

Why would you read the sequel without reading the original?

I read the Negima in order to read UQ Holder. Plus it really kills discusion if you can't talk about the previous series, cause they are both so entwined with each other.

And yeah, it seems we are in the timeline with Asuna. Guessing they still need to defeat the MoB in order to allow Asuna to wake up and send her back in time. And thus making it feel like UQ Holder is kinda pointless in the grand scheme of things.
Feb 5, 2017 7:38 PM

Jan 2008
Negi OP as fuck. Needs nerf.

And in reality, the Negima/UQ franchise is actually just a reverse harem for Eva.
Nov 3, 2017 5:01 PM

Dec 2013
That’s an insane plan by Fate with so many potential problems but it’s definitely not a bad plan.

I’m lov8ng the action against these legends.

More topics from this board

Poll: » UQ Holder! Chapter 192 Discussion

G_Spark233 - Feb 8, 2022

15 by HibiChika »»
Dec 31, 2023 11:36 AM

Poll: » UQ Holder! Chapter 150 Discussion

animalia - May 1, 2023

0 by animalia »»
May 1, 2023 8:32 AM

Poll: » UQ Holder! Chapter 149 Discussion

animalia - May 1, 2023

0 by animalia »»
May 1, 2023 7:07 AM

» Ending

Radtoter - Apr 24, 2022

13 by Radtoter »»
Dec 4, 2022 7:23 PM

Poll: » UQ Holder! Chapter 184 Discussion

zkl_ - Jun 8, 2021

15 by otakukid »»
Dec 3, 2022 11:14 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.