Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (149) « First ... « 63 64 [65] 66 67 » ... Last »
Feb 14, 2017 9:13 PM

Feb 2010
Butterstroke said:
I need help on Challenge #62, Watch an anime that hasn't been reviewed. Are there animes that haven't been reviewed yet or am I just going to have to catch an airing anime first thing before someone clicks submit on a review?

https://myanimelist.net/anime/1537/Genshi_Shounen_Ryuu
https://myanimelist.net/anime/8081/The_Story_of_Mr_Sorry
https://myanimelist.net/anime/7752/Bao_Lian_Deng
https://myanimelist.net/anime/6855
https://myanimelist.net/anime/19731

Some good unreviewed things I've watched recently.
I probably regret this post by now.
Feb 14, 2017 9:20 PM

May 2012
Can someone recommend me an anime for #59? Anything's good as long as it's not 50+ episodes
Also, can we go in any order on our challenge or does it have to be started at the beginning?
Feb 14, 2017 9:32 PM

Mar 2016
Kelsy said:
Can someone recommend me an anime for #59? Anything's good as long as it's not 50+ episodes
Also, can we go in any order on our challenge or does it have to be started at the beginning?
I recommend
https://myanimelist.net/anime/22319/Tokyo_Ghoul
https://myanimelist.net/anime/13601/Psycho-Pass
https://myanimelist.net/anime/25013/Akatsuki_no_Yona

You can complete challenges in any order you see fit.
Feb 14, 2017 10:37 PM
Aug 2014
I'd like to get recommendation for 59. I'll watch anything you recommend to me (it's a challenge after all), as long as it's not tagged with yaoi. Here's a link to my LIST
Feb 14, 2017 11:46 PM

Jan 2015
Watch an anime with a main character that is a professional in their field - state the character/profession; "earns their living from a specified professional activity", like a mushi-shi, lawyer, teacher, doctor, and so on. If unsure ask in the discussion thread

Like what?
Feb 14, 2017 11:51 PM

Jan 2015
radekk said:
I'd like to get recommendation for 59. I'll watch anything you recommend to me (it's a challenge after all), as long as it's not tagged with yaoi. Here's a link to my LIST

here Akuma no Riddle, Imawa no Kuni no Alice (OVA), Danganronpa The Animation
Feb 14, 2017 11:56 PM

Oct 2014
Danshi_001 said:
Watch an anime with a main character that is a professional in their field - state the character/profession; "earns their living from a specified professional activity", like a mushi-shi, lawyer, teacher, doctor, and so on. If unsure ask in the discussion thread

Like what?
There are a couple that literally have the job title in the anime title (Mushishi, Bartender, and Sore ga Seiyuu for example). Barakamon, Rec, The Idolmaster, Shirobako, and Usagi Drop (pretty much just because he's an adult) are some other anime that fit. As long as they're making money from it a lot of music and military genre anime will fit for them being musicians or soldiers respectively (cute girl ones of these are generally doing it as a hobby, though).
Feb 15, 2017 12:03 AM

Jan 2015
zombie_pegasus said:
Danshi_001 said:

Like what?
There are a couple that literally have the job title in the anime title (Mushishi, Bartender, and Sore ga Seiyuu for example). Barakamon, Rec, The Idolmaster, Shirobako, and Usagi Drop (pretty much just because he's an adult) are some other anime that fit. As long as they're making money from it a lot of music and military genre anime will fit for them being musicians or soldiers respectively (cute girl ones of these are generally doing it as a hobby, though).

Thanks, like Kazami Yuuji from Grisaia no Kajitsu?
Feb 15, 2017 12:49 AM

Jul 2012
Danshi_001 said:
zombie_pegasus said:

Thanks, like Kazami Yuuji from Grisaia no Kajitsu?

That's actually kind of a weird case, since it could be argued he's a former assassin but currently he's a student which is not a profession.
So I think it would have to be a person who is actively employed because retired or former employee kind of enters a strange gray area.
Feb 15, 2017 1:38 AM

Feb 2016
I'm approaching the point of needing a recommendation for #59. Has to have the "Comedy" tag. Here is my entry post and here is my list. Thanks~
Feb 15, 2017 1:49 AM

Aug 2015
@AholePony @SheyCroix @AnnaSartin

Thank you for all these recommendations. ^_^

I'll add Kyousou Giga for the 59th item.

For the rest I'll add them on the other items that I have to finish.

@SheyCroix A question for Hoozuki no Reitetsu, I heard that it was very difficult to follow because it was necessary to know Japanese folklore well. Is it true? In this case, how can I inquire about it?
Feb 15, 2017 2:28 AM

Dec 2014
eruditious said:
I'm approaching the point of needing a recommendation for #59. Has to have the "Comedy" tag. Here is my entry post and here is my list. Thanks~

I notice you haven't seen Barakamon yet. I recommend it a lot, it's hilarious!
AnnaSartinFeb 15, 2017 3:07 AM
Feb 15, 2017 4:44 AM

Feb 2016
AnnaSartin said:
I notice you haven't seen Barakamon yet. I recommend it a lot, it's hilarious!

That's been sitting in my ptw for a little while now; thanks again~
Feb 15, 2017 5:47 AM

Oct 2016
It's possible to use the restriction "ecchi" or "hentai", even if these genres aren't listed in the sign up thread by the Moderator? And for the #14 item, what anime should I watch for that restriction?

Edit: Where could I find a banner with the "Master of..." extra title I have chosen?
Riky_BikyFeb 15, 2017 7:05 AM
Feb 15, 2017 6:19 AM

Mar 2012
Riky_Biky said:
It's possible to use the restriction "ecchi" or "hentai", even if these genres aren't listed in the sign up thread by the Moderator? And for the #14 item, what anime should I watch for that restriction?

Sure it's your challenge, so you can use whatever restriction you like; you just don't get any extra reward for it if you do.
#14 is exempted for the tv type challenge as well, so I guess you can pick anything
Feb 15, 2017 6:27 AM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
@Danshi_001 please don't double post, just edit your last reply
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1582678&show=3250#msg49677713

TuyNOM said:
SheyCroix A question for Hoozuki no Reitetsu, I heard that it was very difficult to follow because it was necessary to know Japanese folklore well. Is it true? In this case, how can I inquire about it?

It does have mentions related to folklore but I don't think you need to immerse yourself in learning it to be able to enjoy this anime. It might help to know some of the names but pretty much all of them are either well known (mentioned way too many times in different animes) or explained in a comic way in this anime. And even those well known are introduced. An example of someone well know would be King Enma (Hell's King) or Momotaro. Of a well known place would be the different hell there are (like cold/hot hell) and Shangri-La. Of someone explained in a comic way would be Baí Zé (which is known in the anime as Hakutaku), and how he came to be known by the Yellow Emperor, and Beelzebub... Well, if you enjoy Comedy I really suggest to watching this one since I don't think the folklore is a heavy aspect regarding the enjoyment for this anime.
SheyCroixFeb 15, 2017 6:32 AM

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

Feb 15, 2017 8:34 AM

Aug 2015
SheyCroix said:

TuyNOM said:
SheyCroix A question for Hoozuki no Reitetsu, I heard that it was very difficult to follow because it was necessary to know Japanese folklore well. Is it true? In this case, how can I inquire about it?

It does have mentions related to folklore but I don't think you need to immerse yourself in learning it to be able to enjoy this anime. It might help to know some of the names but pretty much all of them are either well known (mentioned way too many times in different animes) or explained in a comic way in this anime. And even those well known are introduced. An example of someone well know would be King Enma (Hell's King) or Momotaro. Of a well known place would be the different hell there are (like cold/hot hell) and Shangri-La. Of someone explained in a comic way would be Baí Zé (which is known in the anime as Hakutaku), and how he came to be known by the Yellow Emperor, and Beelzebub... Well, if you enjoy Comedy I really suggest to watching this one since I don't think the folklore is a heavy aspect regarding the enjoyment for this anime.

Okay, thank you for your advice and your explanations, I'm curious to see it. :)
Feb 15, 2017 8:48 AM

Feb 2015
I need recommendation to this↓
30. Watch an anime adapted from a Web Manga, Digital Manga or 4-koma Manga:

Preferably a TV series, around 12 to 25 episodes is fine

My challenge list
Feb 15, 2017 8:56 AM

Jul 2012
LuckyHarm said:

My challenge list

I suggest Working!! Its based on a 4-koma.

https://myanimelist.net/anime/6956/Working

Seitokai Yakuindomo is also a 4-koma but you had it on another challenge, might swap that one in there if you feel like it, Shounen and Seinen series should be easy to replace.
Feb 15, 2017 9:09 AM

Feb 2015
AholePony said:
LuckyHarm said:

My challenge list

I suggest Working!! Its based on a 4-koma.

https://myanimelist.net/anime/6956/Working

Seitokai Yakuindomo is also a 4-koma but you had it on another challenge, might swap that one in there if you feel like it, Shounen and Seinen series should be easy to replace.

Thanks, I put Working!! on the list :D
Feb 15, 2017 11:03 AM

Sep 2014
TuyNOM said:
SheyCroix said:

Okay, thank you for your advice and your explanations, I'm curious to see it. :)

I just recently watched this for the challenge. I don't know a ton of Japanese folk lore and didn't have an issue following what was happening. It may have helped to know more, but I wasn't lost. I did quite enjoy the series.
Feb 15, 2017 11:22 AM

Aug 2015
Korrailli said:
TuyNOM said:

I just recently watched this for the challenge. I don't know a ton of Japanese folk lore and didn't have an issue following what was happening. It may have helped to know more, but I wasn't lost. I did quite enjoy the series.

I'll see the series as soon as I have finished some animes in progress. I'm very curious.:o (I had rather liked Mononoke)
Feb 15, 2017 12:25 PM
Dec 2015
Could a stand alone ONA/OVA have a summary anime?
Feb 15, 2017 12:32 PM

Oct 2014
Su0216 said:
Although by the logic of normal anime viewing things like recaps, music videos, chibi spin-offs, and picture dramas would not make an anime less of a standalone since not only are those unnecessary but most people don't even watch them to the point that you might not even find subs, but for whatever reason Shey must feel that allowing any exceptions could lead to a slippery slope and has decided that the anime must not have any relations whatsoever (the relation of "adaption" doesn't matter since it's not an anime relation).
Feb 15, 2017 12:43 PM
Dec 2015
zombie_pegasus said:
Su0216 said:
Although by the logic of normal anime viewing things like recaps, music videos, chibi spin-offs, and picture dramas would not make an anime less of a standalone since not only are those unnecessary but most people don't even watch them to the point that you might not even find subs, but for whatever reason Shey must feel that allowing any exceptions could lead to a slippery slope and has decided that the anime must not have any relations whatsoever (the relation of "adaption" doesn't matter since it's not an anime relation).

But wouldn't that make that unnecessarily hard. I mean most anime OVA and ONA are adaptations of anime TV series. It's hard enough to find a stand-alone series, let alone a series without an extras attached to it.
I wish they provided a site to help us.
Feb 15, 2017 12:53 PM

Oct 2014
Su0216 said:
zombie_pegasus said:

But wouldn't that make that unnecessarily hard. I mean most anime OVA and ONA are adaptations of anime TV series. It's hard enough to find a stand-alone series, let alone a series without an extras attached to it.
I wish they provided a site to help us.
I think that's the point. People complained about the challenges being too easy last year so now some of the challenges were made stupid hard this year. There's also a challenge to watch an anime with no reviews which is nearly impossible if you're doing the type TV only restriction. There She Is and Yotori-chan are two standalone ONAs without any relations. There is also a question of how difficult you want to make it for yourself. Hentai can often come in single entry packages and there are plenty of short ONAs that don't have relations, but you might not want to clear challenges with those. It also doesn't say it needs to be a series so old 80s OVAs will work for it. Kyou kara Ore wa!! is a pretty high rated OVA series with no relations.
Feb 15, 2017 1:53 PM

Jan 2014
Hello sorry if this is a bit basic but I seem to be having some trouble adding the titles to my checklist.

Basically I see this: [*][Started: <date>] [Finished: <date>] <##>. <Item Text>: [color=<legend_color>]<anime_title>[/color]

And what it to look like this: 1. [Started: Jan 1] [Finished: Feb 7] 2. Watch a Movie: Kimi no Na wa.

The dates aren't a problem and I know how to find the ID number and the anime title and the link but ultimately my question is what goes where in the inital layout so that the end result contains the link to the page within its name.

Sorry to bother you all with a question like this but it seems like I have tried every combination thus far and I feel like I am overlooking something basic. Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Feb 15, 2017 2:00 PM

Sep 2014
Animated_Amateur said:
Hello sorry if this is a bit basic but I seem to be having some trouble adding the titles to my checklist.

Basically I see this: [*][Started: <date>] [Finished: <date>] <##>. <Item Text>: [color=<legend_color>]<anime_title>[/color]

And what it to look like this: 1. [Started: Jan 1] [Finished: Feb 7] 2. Watch a Movie: Kimi no Na wa.

The dates aren't a problem and I know how to find the ID number and the anime title and the link but ultimately my question is what goes where in the inital layout so that the end result contains the link to the page within its name.

Sorry to bother you all with a question like this but it seems like I have tried every combination thus far and I feel like I am overlooking something basic. Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

I don't worry about filling in that template. I just copy the url for the anime page, and type it out myself (just easier for me and keeps the page looking nicer for the challenges I don't have an entry for yet). You may be having trouble with the < and >, they are place holders and need to be removed for the code to work.
There is a link to BBCode just underthe reply box, next to the Submit and Cancel buttons. That may help you as it is just the code without extra stuff.

Basially, the code you type should look like
 [url=url]Name of Show[/url]
Feb 15, 2017 2:10 PM

Feb 2010
Animated_Amateur said:

Not sure what the issue is. If you paste the id number where it says id number and the anime title where it says anime title it should look like this and link the title to the page:

[*][Started: <date>] [Finished: <date>] 2. Watch a Movie: Kimi no Na wa. : [color=<legend_color>]Kimi no Na wa[/color]

If you then add the challenge number where it says ## and the challenge text where it says Item Text it should look like this:

[*][Started: <date>] [Finished: <date>] <##>. <Item Text>: [color=<legend_color>]Kimi no Na wa[/color]

Next you add the dates where it says dates:

[*][Started: February 15] [Finished: February 15] 2. Watch a Movie: Kimi no Na wa. : [color=<legend_color>]Kimi no Na wa[/color]

And lastly you can edit the color settings to indicate whether you've completed that challenge or are still in progress. You can use the preset configurations or pick your own colors. Or ignore the colors, they're really more for you to keep the overview over your progress.

Normally you do all of that at once but maybe dividing it into individual steps made it easier to follow? I'm not sure what else to do because you really just fill in the information the template asks of you and the rest is done automatically. You can quote me to see how each step looks after completion, maybe you've formatted things wrongly.
I probably regret this post by now.
Feb 15, 2017 2:42 PM

Jan 2014
Korrailli said:
Animated_Amateur said:

I don't worry about filling in that template. I just copy the url for the anime page, and type it out myself (just easier for me and keeps the page looking nicer for the challenges I don't have an entry for yet). You may be having trouble with the < and >, they are place holders and need to be removed for the code to work.
There is a link to BBCode just underthe reply box, next to the Submit and Cancel buttons. That may help you as it is just the code without extra stuff.

Basially, the code you type should look like
 [url=url]Name of Show[/url]

Pullman said:
Animated_Amateur said:

Not sure what the issue is. If you paste the id number where it says id number and the anime title where it says anime title it should look like this and link the title to the page:

[*][Started: <date>] [Finished: <date>] 2. Watch a Movie: Kimi no Na wa. : [color=<legend_color>]Kimi no Na wa[/color]

If you then add the challenge number where it says ## and the challenge text where it says Item Text it should look like this:

[*][Started: <date>] [Finished: <date>] <##>. <Item Text>: [color=<legend_color>]Kimi no Na wa[/color]

Next you add the dates where it says dates:

[*][Started: February 15] [Finished: February 15] 2. Watch a Movie: Kimi no Na wa. : [color=<legend_color>]Kimi no Na wa[/color]

And lastly you can edit the color settings to indicate whether you've completed that challenge or are still in progress. You can use the preset configurations or pick your own colors. Or ignore the colors, they're really more for you to keep the overview over your progress.

Normally you do all of that at once but maybe dividing it into individual steps made it easier to follow? I'm not sure what else to do because you really just fill in the information the template asks of you and the rest is done automatically. You can quote me to see how each step looks after completion, maybe you've formatted things wrongly.

I see that's what it was it was the placeholders throwing everything off I knew it was a simple mistake on my part >.<

But, thank you Korrailli - san and Pullman - sama for clearing that up for me ^-^ I really appreciate it!

Feb 16, 2017 12:38 AM
Dec 2016
Need anime recommendations for #59 of the Bingo Card challenge. Any genre will do, recommend me your favourite anime(s).
velagionemoFeb 16, 2017 12:42 AM
Feb 16, 2017 2:12 AM

Dec 2014
velagionemo said:
Need anime recommendations for #59 of the Bingo Card challenge. Any genre will do, recommend me your favourite anime(s).

I recommend these:

Erased
https://myanimelist.net/anime/31043/Boku_dake_ga_Inai_Machi

Heroic Legend of Arslan
https://myanimelist.net/anime/28249/Arslan_Senki_TV

Hozuki's Coolheadedness
https://myanimelist.net/anime/20431/Hoozuki_no_Reitetsu

March Comes In Like A Lion
https://myanimelist.net/anime/31646/3-gatsu_no_Lion

Natsume's Book of Friends
https://myanimelist.net/anime/4081/Natsume_Yuujinchou

Mushishi
https://myanimelist.net/anime/457/Mushishi

Saint Young Men
https://myanimelist.net/anime/15775/Saint%E2%98%86Oniisan

Princess Mononoke
https://myanimelist.net/anime/164/Mononoke_Hime
AnnaSartinFeb 16, 2017 2:17 AM
Feb 16, 2017 6:45 AM
Mar 2011
I wanna do the anime bingo challenge.
Feb 16, 2017 7:10 AM
Dec 2016
Hey guys, need some help here.

41 .Watch an anime with a main character that doesn't look human - state the character; needs at least 1 main character with traits humans don't have. Includes, but not limited to, animal ears, tails, horns, wings, fur, Ryuk, and so on.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.
Feb 16, 2017 7:33 AM

Dec 2014
xxxBlank_1999 said:

41 .Watch an anime with a main character that doesn't look human - state the character; needs at least 1 main character with traits humans don't have. Includes, but not limited to, animal ears, tails, horns, wings, fur, Ryuk, and so on.

One of the MCs is made of stone:
https://myanimelist.net/anime/534/Slayers

One of the MCs is a cat-shaped youkai:
https://myanimelist.net/anime/4081/Natsume_Yuujinchou

One of the MCs is a tanuki:
https://myanimelist.net/anime/32673/Udon_no_Kuni_no_Kiniro_Kemari

One of the MCs is a talking moterrad:
https://myanimelist.net/anime/486/Kino_no_Tabi__The_Beautiful_World

The characters are demons in Hell:
https://myanimelist.net/anime/20431/Hoozuki_no_Reitetsu
Feb 16, 2017 7:35 AM

Mar 2016
riecumbee said:

Same....
xxxBlank_1999 said:

Here are some suggestions.
https://myanimelist.net/anime/25013/Akatsuki_no_Yona
https://myanimelist.net/anime/24833/Ansatsu_Kyoushitsu_TV
https://myanimelist.net/anime/9919/Ao_no_Exorcist
https://myanimelist.net/anime/16592/Danganronpa__Kibou_no_Gakuen_to_Zetsubou_no_Koukousei_The_Animation
https://myanimelist.net/anime/28907/Gate__Jieitai_Kanochi_nite_Kaku_Tatakaeri
https://myanimelist.net/anime/15315/Mondaiji-tachi_ga_Isekai_kara_Kuru_Sou_Desu_yo
https://myanimelist.net/anime/2966/Ookami_to_Koushinryou
https://myanimelist.net/anime/29803/Overlord
These all work so that should be more than enough options ^_^
Feb 16, 2017 7:36 AM

Dec 2008
riecumbee said:
I've been having fun with this so far. I'm liking the bingo challenge very much.

You can start here (explains rules, etc):
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1582476

Good luck!
Feb 16, 2017 7:41 AM

Aug 2014
Hello Everyone,
Recommendation needed
I will be very grateful if someone could recommend me anime for challenge #59 :
#59 Watch an anime recommended to you in the challenge discussion thread

Please take a look at my Favorites, Plan to Watch and Completed List
I would prefer the No. of Episodes about 26 or less.
Check out my Challenge list post: Look for Trafalgar_Law_ya

Here is my profile: Trafalgar_Law_ya
Feb 16, 2017 8:13 AM

Dec 2014
Trafalgar_Law_ya said:
Hello Everyone,
Recommendation needed

Because you liked Barakamon:

Because you like Ghibli movies:
https://myanimelist.net/anime/431/Howl_no_Ugoku_Shiro

Beacause you liked Shirobako:
https://myanimelist.net/anime/34494/Sakura_Quest
(starts airing in spring)

Also, I noticed Arslan and Yona are both on your PTW list. I highly recommend both!
AnnaSartinFeb 16, 2017 12:27 PM
Feb 16, 2017 8:23 AM

Aug 2014
AnnaSartin said:
Trafalgar_Law_ya said:
Hello Everyone,
Recommendation needed

Because you liked Barakamon:

Because you like Ghibli movies:
https://myanimelist.net/anime/431/Howl_no_Ugoku_Shiro

Beacause you liked Shirobako:
https://myanimelist.net/anime/34494/Sakura_Quest
(starts airing in spring)

Also, I noticed Arslan and Yona are both on you PTW list. I highly recommend both!

Thank you for your recommendations, i will definitely watch these. :)
Feb 16, 2017 7:45 PM

Jan 2015
Looking for reccomendation for the challenge!

Please look through my profile to see what kind of stuff I like.
I mostly watch Romance / comedy / SOL or any cool action show. Well these are almost all kinds of shows :s.

just no sports anime

Thanks!
Feb 16, 2017 9:22 PM

Jan 2009
This question is kinda stupid, but I have to ask just to be on the safe side - if I sign-up today, can I use the shows that I watched earlier this year?
Feb 16, 2017 9:35 PM

Oct 2014
KorFeN said:
Looking for reccomendation for the challenge!

Please look through my profile to see what kind of stuff I like.
I mostly watch Romance / comedy / SOL or any cool action show. Well these are almost all kinds of shows :s.

just no sports anime

Thanks!
Yama no Susume, Detroit Metal City, Gakkou no Kaidan (it's a comedy if you watch dubbed), Taishou Yakyuu Musume, Sore ga Seiyuu, Planetarian, and Rec are some good ones.
Feb 16, 2017 10:06 PM

Mar 2016
lubryka said:
This question is kinda stupid, but I have to ask just to be on the safe side - if I sign-up today, can I use the shows that I watched earlier this year?
Anything is valid as long as it was started and finished in 2017
Feb 17, 2017 1:02 AM

Jul 2011
anyone got some recs for 44. Watch an anime that mainly takes places outside of Japan, but still on Earth?
Feb 17, 2017 1:03 AM

Oct 2014
@AWC_mod Do the start and end dates need to be the same as the ones on my list? For example, on my list I consider finishing the first episode to be when I started the anime but generally when I watch anime movies I will pass over midnight and therefore complete the anime on the next day. Should I say I started the anime the day I started the movie or make it match the day I have it set on my list?
alliefantasticc said:
anyone got some recs for 44. Watch an anime that mainly takes places outside of Japan, but still on Earth?
Flanders no Inu (movie) (Belgium), So Ra No Wo To (Switzerland), Magic Tree House (United States), Madang-Eul Naon Amtalg (South Korea), and First Squad (Russia).
zombie_pegasusFeb 17, 2017 1:07 AM
Feb 17, 2017 1:13 AM

Jul 2011
zombie_pegasus said:
@AWC_mod Do the start and end dates need to be the same as the ones on my list? For example, on my list I consider finishing the first episode to be when I started the anime but generally when I watch anime movies I will pass over midnight and therefore complete the anime on the next day. Should I say I started the anime the day I started the movie or make it match the day I have it set on my list?
alliefantasticc said:
Flanders no Inu (movie) (Belgium), So Ra No Wo To (Switzerland), Magic Tree House (United States), Madang-Eul Naon Amtalg (South Korea), and First Squad (Russia).

thank you! i will definitely check these out!
Feb 17, 2017 5:34 AM

Jan 2017
zombie_pegasus said:
AWC_mod Do the start and end dates need to be the same as the ones on my list? For example, on my list I consider finishing the first episode to be when I started the anime but generally when I watch anime movies I will pass over midnight and therefore complete the anime on the next day. Should I say I started the anime the day I started the movie or make it match the day I have it set on my list?

For consistency purpose, the dates should be the same as the dates listed on your anime list. If it's for something that needs to be watched in a day, you can add notes stating the hours and such.

-- From post #2537 to #2576
If you are in the middle of editing your sign up form, then apologies for the mention

Please keep the numbered list [ list=1 ]
@Kelsy @Hidders @Pweenzor

Please keep your Initial Post Number
@RBerkut 2560

Please fix your Initial Post Number
@Right 2538 @fm2015_blch 2544 @ledeude 2550 @JoycieHubertus 2553 @EmPost 2555 @riecumbee 2567 @DestroyerOfToads 2568 @CAMMLAX 2573 @Drewge 2574

@Bites_za_Dusto Please keep your Initial Post Number (2559) and the numbered list
AWC_modFeb 17, 2017 5:51 AM
Feb 17, 2017 6:59 AM

Aug 2015
I need a recommendation for challenge number 59
I would love it for it to be an anime that at least has a score of over 7 and it to have less than 26 episodes also for it not to be on my plan to watch list

The show can be anything so if its one of your favorites and I don't have it on my list that would make me the happiest :3
Jon_WeekendsFeb 17, 2017 7:04 AM
:3
Feb 17, 2017 7:34 AM

Aug 2010
Jon_Weekends said:
I need a recommendation for challenge number 59
I would love it for it to be an anime that at least has a score of over 7 and it to have less than 26 episodes also for it not to be on my plan to watch list

The show can be anything so if its one of your favorites and I don't have it on my list that would make me the happiest :3

I recommend you Rainbow, it is one of my favorite.
https://myanimelist.net/anime/6114/Rainbow__Nisha_Rokubou_no_Shichinin
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (149) « First ... « 63 64 [65] 66 67 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Disney Anime Chief: More "Acceptable" Expressions Are Necessary for the Wider Market

deg - 41 minutes ago

7 by Luc36 »»
29 seconds ago

» Characters That Feel Out Of Place

FanofAction - 19 minutes ago

5 by NoelleIsSleepy »»
1 minute ago

» 🌹 Anime Questionnaire 2024 🌹 ( 1 2 )

Shizuna - Yesterday

62 by TheTrueRedblood »»
4 minutes ago

» If there was an organization named "Down with Moe Blobs", would you join them or become their biggest enemy?

Catalano - 3 hours ago

11 by DesuMaiden »»
7 minutes ago

» Does episode length matter

ST63LTH - Yesterday

38 by JustMonaka »»
27 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.