Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 15, 2016 9:37 AM
Jul 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
At last it's finished! I just realized I've been reading this since long time ago, about 8 years ago?

Even if the last chapter has more pages than usual but still the ending feels rushed. I expected a bit story of the comic festival and more story about those new seiyuus. I also want more story about Sakanami and Fumika..
At least there're 2 extra pages for Yayoi and Hioki so I'm not really disappointed.
Dec 16, 2016 3:25 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Can't believe it's actually finished at last :o

But of a rushed ending but still decent. Tied up the romance well enough at least

Definitely been one of the most unique and erotic ecchi manga I've ever read
9/10
Dec 16, 2016 10:51 AM

Aug 2016
This was actually the first non-h manga I ever read, and I probably would have forgotten about it if I hadn't glanced at Hax's profile today.
What a ride. The art was pretty bland, but the situations were hot and the joke never really got old for me. 8/10
Dec 16, 2016 2:55 PM

May 2015
I have to admit that I learned about the business of Seiyū and making an Erogame. I would have liked if the author gave the others characters’ love interest and I wished for a conclusion especially to the Sakami x Fumika but you can have it all, I guess... ^_^

HaXXspetten said:
Definitely been one of the most unique and erotic ecchi manga I've ever read
Seriously, it feels totally unique and it's/was always entertaining...
Dec 23, 2016 9:20 AM

Jun 2010
Roy_Focker said:
I have to admit that I learned about the business of Seiyū and making an Erogame. I would have liked if the author gave the others characters’ love interest and I wished for a conclusion especially to the Sakami x Fumika but you can have it all, I guess... ^_^

I thought Sakanami already told Fumika he won't tap her because eroge fans demand their seiyuu to remain virgins. He can't go around dating her without getting the ire of dem otakus, ya know. Did I miss something there?
Dec 23, 2016 10:01 AM

May 2015
@ninjaluc79

In story context, he would never date a co-worker, stated by him multiple times...

Now the author himself in his post script wrote that he has no image of them dating but he also said/wrote that if Fumika is still a virgin at 30 (no boyfriend) maybe Sakami would date her so that is why I posted my comment...
Dec 23, 2016 10:31 AM

Jun 2010
Roy_Focker said:
In story context, he would never date a co-worker, stated by him multiple times...

Now the author himself in his post script wrote that he has no image of them dating but he also said/wrote that if Fumika is still a virgin at 30 (no boyfriend) maybe Sakami would date her so that is why I posted my comment...

Sakanami may be a pervert, but he sure is very professional, down to not dating any colleagues. Konno-sensei is right, if Fumika still doesn't get laid at 30, maybe Sakanami will take her.

That scene with Hioki and Yayoi was cute, had them pegged as a couple right at the start. It's amazing how they managed to raise Kanna into a fine young lady capable of arousing people with just her voice alone pretty much by themselves, and they started that fresh out of high school. (IIRC Aoyagi-mama had to go work somewhere else or something).

Never knew Kanna already had the Dark Side within her. Poor Motoki better activate his Tohno Gland or something, he's gonna need a lot of stamina to engage with Ero-Mode Kanna.
Dec 23, 2016 4:17 PM

May 2015
@ninjaluc79

Yeah, I agree... Hioki and Yayoi moment was cute. They deserve it!

Motoki will be fine... his research (his family makes eroge) and training (fap) will make him be in tip top shape to tackle any challenge that Kanna throws at him. ;)
Oct 7, 2017 8:43 AM

Mar 2015
i 'll giving credit for originality of theme, but the rest is soo... well, at least it cute while it lasted... 7/10 i guess..
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Jun 6, 2021 5:48 PM

Jun 2017
the couple stuff's some good cute shit; seiyuu rivalry shit was a waste of time

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koe de Oshigoto! Chapter 30 Discussion

KuroDubZero - Mar 18, 2011

2 by Gazz »»
Sep 9, 2018 10:09 PM

Poll: » Koe de Oshigoto! Chapter 59 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 25, 2016

4 by ninjaluc79 »»
Nov 1, 2016 1:17 AM

Poll: » Koe de Oshigoto! Chapter 58 Discussion

Stark700 - May 31, 2016

2 by ninjaluc79 »»
Jun 18, 2016 8:52 AM

Poll: » Koe de Oshigoto! Chapter 57 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 20, 2016

4 by Roy_Focker »»
Apr 22, 2016 7:22 PM

Poll: » Koe de Oshigoto! Chapter 56 Discussion

HaXXspetten - Mar 21, 2016

2 by xorph »»
Mar 29, 2016 12:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.