Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 8, 2016 12:20 PM

Jun 2015
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The first episode of Inazuma eleven: Outer code. The first episode was rather interesting. We got to see Atsuya(Aiden), Fubuki(Shawn) and Someoka(Kevin). It's really interesting who this ''Certain person'' is. I personally believe that it's Endou(mark).
There are no subs out, but I will rewatch it when someone decides to sub it.

5/5
In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful. | You know what I hate the most? People who aren't free. They're no more than cattle.
Nov 8, 2016 1:12 PM

Jul 2016
I really enjoyed this. Shirou seems to be a lot more colder and calculated now, which makes Sense, as he is now the Captain of Hakuren. I really liked seeing this Side of him and look forward to see more. Atsuya is like i expected him to be, he's not much different from Shirou's Personality of him. I can't wait to see him in an actual Game, I wonder if he will use Eternal Blizzard.

Anyways, seeing Someoka on Hakuren was so surprising! I didn't saw that coming. In the Stream they said that a lot of the Members of the Raimon Eleven went to other Teams, so I'm sure we will some of the Others too.

Definitely looking forward to the next Episode on Sun Garden!
Nov 8, 2016 1:18 PM

Jun 2015
rutile said:
I really enjoyed this. Shirou seems to be a lot more colder and calculated now, which makes Sense, as he is now the Captain of Hakuren. I really liked seeing this Side of him and look forward to see more. Atsuya is like i expected him to be, he's not much different from Shirou's Personality of him. I can't wait to see him in an actual Game, I wonder if he will use Eternal Blizzard.

Anyways, seeing Someoka on Hakuren was so surprising! I didn't saw that coming. In the Stream they said that a lot of the Members of the Raimon Eleven went to other Teams, so I'm sure we will some of the Others too.

Definitely looking forward to the next Episode on Sun Garden!

Where did you watch it?
In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful. | You know what I hate the most? People who aren't free. They're no more than cattle.
Nov 8, 2016 1:32 PM

Sep 2016
I liked it a lot! Mostly because of it doesn't apply to the same atmosphere with the trailer we seen from the anime that's being released in 2017. I like the characters and their detail, also the story line is promising from what I've seen. The certain person I'm revved up for that! Further notices I liked the play they acted with the mouses as a formation etc. I hope this will escalate into something very good later.

So hyped up!

Nov 8, 2016 3:45 PM

Jul 2016
Kageyama-chan said:
Where did you watch it?

I watched the Livestream on the Level-5 Youtube Channel.
Nov 9, 2016 5:32 AM

Jul 2015
this is different from Inazuma Eleven: Ares no Tenbin right?
Nov 9, 2016 7:54 PM
Aug 2016
Seems interesting but cant tell what they are exactly saying. Would wait for sub before rating or adding it.
Nov 10, 2016 4:20 AM
Aug 2016
rutile said:
Kageyama-chan said:
Where did you watch it?

Are they showing subs or you understand japanese?
Nov 10, 2016 7:19 AM

Jun 2015
Nagato-Uzumaki13 said:
rutile said:

I did this:

I didn't understand half of what they were saying, but I enjoyed it since I knew half.
Nov 10, 2016 7:24 AM

Jul 2016
Nagato-Uzumaki13 said:
rutile said:

I understand Japanese.
Nov 11, 2016 7:42 PM
Aug 2016
when is the next ep guys?
Nov 12, 2016 10:47 AM
Feb 2016
i loved it really much!
Even though i didn't had subs i understood and I was so happy to see the Fubuki brothers again. There arc has always been one of my favourits so im really curious to see where this goes :)
Nov 13, 2016 12:43 PM
Aug 2016
Rammsx said:
when is the next ep guys?

Ninth of December.
Nov 13, 2016 10:56 PM
Nov 2016
It's been subbed! http://kissanime.to/Anime/Inazuma-Eleven-Outer-Code/Episode-001?id=132052

I think it's Kidou that Someoka's referring to: Haizaki mentions Kidou's name and uses Death Zone in the Ares trailer; Someoka says "He hasn't taken the reins yet" when talking about how Seishou Gakuen weren't playing at 100%, and the taking control aspect sounds like Kidou.

What did catch my eye was Fubuki saying "That one you know all too well"; I never really felt that Kidou and Someoka were that close, and the "all too well" phrasing was an interesting choice for me.
Nov 13, 2016 11:22 PM

Jun 2015
hiroto_inazuma11 said:
It's been subbed! http://kissanime.to/Anime/Inazuma-Eleven-Outer-Code/Episode-001?id=132052

I think it's Kidou that Someoka's referring to: Haizaki mentions Kidou's name and uses Death Zone in the Ares trailer; Someoka says "He hasn't taken the reins yet" when talking about how Seishou Gakuen weren't playing at 100%, and the taking control aspect sounds like Kidou.

What did catch my eye was Fubuki saying "That one you know all too well"; I never really felt that Kidou and Someoka were that close, and the "all too well" phrasing was an interesting choice for me.

Thanks for the subbed version, I think that it's gouenji now.. someoka knows him well, but kidou isn't out of the picture either.
Nov 14, 2016 12:04 AM

Dec 2015
Interesting path, I love parallel worlds! Too bad the game won't probably appear on 3DS. -_-

4/5 Just enough changes to intrigue. (the only risk is that it could end up looking like some fan fiction)

All those hypothesis are nice, but why do you consider the relations between characters to be the same as in the original world?
- Fubuki Shirou has a different personality. In the original, he lost his brother at a young age, but that’s not the case here;
- the Fubuki Brothers are not twins anymore: in order to have a Senpai/Kouhai relationship within the team, Fubuki Atsuya was made one year younger than his brother;
- a mysterious girl is a member of the Hakuren team;
- Somoeka Ryuugo (Kevin Dragonfly, originally from Raimon) appears as a support member in the Haruken team.
The keyword for the second episode of Inazuma Eleven: Outer Code is… Ohisama En, the orphage from Inazuma Eleven 2.

- Kira Hiroto, who was presumed to be dead actually lives.
- The first season of the Inazuma Eleven anime episode 27, titled “The Aliens Have Arrived” will get an alternate version, called “Another Episode 27,” which is currently in production. This episode will be connected to the upcoming Inazuma Eleven Ares anime.
Rei_IIINov 14, 2016 12:13 AM
Nov 14, 2016 4:29 PM
Nov 2016
Kageyama-chan said:
hiroto_inazuma11 said:

Thanks for the subbed version, I think that it's gouenji now.. someoka knows him well, but kidou isn't out of the picture either.

Yes, I really found that phrasing odd, but I still think it's Kidou. I would expect Gouenji to be sent to Kidokawa Seishuu, and the taking control doesn't really sound like Gouenji. Then again, maybe Kidou was sent back to Teikoku.

Rei366 said:
Interesting path, I love parallel worlds! Too bad the game won't probably appear on 3DS. -_-

4/5 Just enough changes to intrigue. (the only risk is that it could end up looking like some fan fiction)

All those hypothesis are nice, but why do you consider the relations between characters to be the same as in the original world?
- Fubuki Shirou has a different personality. In the original, he lost his brother at a young age, but that’s not the case here;
- the Fubuki Brothers are not twins anymore: in order to have a Senpai/Kouhai relationship within the team, Fubuki Atsuya was made one year younger than his brother;
- a mysterious girl is a member of the Hakuren team;
- Somoeka Ryuugo (Kevin Dragonfly, originally from Raimon) appears as a support member in the Haruken team.
The keyword for the second episode of Inazuma Eleven: Outer Code is… Ohisama En, the orphage from Inazuma Eleven 2.

- Kira Hiroto, who was presumed to be dead actually lives.
- The first season of the Inazuma Eleven anime episode 27, titled “The Aliens Have Arrived” will get an alternate version, called “Another Episode 27,” which is currently in production. This episode will be connected to the upcoming Inazuma Eleven Ares anime.

Yeah, it is interesting that they're no longer twins. The girl, Nae, isn't a part of the Hakuren team though, she seems to be their manager; she says in the trailer that seeing them makes her almost wants to play football, which isn't what someone in the team would say.

I think it's safer to assume that since the alternate timeline starts after season 1, that the relations of the old characters will be similar to what they were before. They changed some things, but nothing that directly affects the old Raimon team; Atsuya is back and Kira Hiroto is alive, sure, but that doesn't affect the old Raimon.
Nov 17, 2016 2:54 AM

Sep 2014
Rei366 said:

Isn't this the same timeline which would be featured in the Ares game ?
Nov 17, 2016 3:15 AM

Dec 2015
@ambrose7 Indeed, those ONAs are made to introduce us to this space-time.
Nov 22, 2016 12:25 AM
Aug 2016
ambrose7 said:
Rei366 said:

Nope, there will be no aliea academy arc. One of the episode title is "another episode 27". This was episode 1 of season 2. But in it Aliea academy will not invade this time
Nov 22, 2016 4:11 AM

Sep 2014
Nagato-Uzumaki13 said:
ambrose7 said:

Nope, there will be no aliea academy arc. One of the episode title is "another episode 27". This was episode 1 of season 2. But in it Aliea academy will not invade this time

I know that. I was referring to the timeline shown in Outer Code. Thanks anyways.
Dec 6, 2016 12:22 PM

Aug 2012
What... They aren´t twins anymore? Well, this is really sad. Their bond was great because of this... Either way, it´s nice to see Atsuya alive and cocky as usual. Since Shirou didn´t developed emotional and psychiatric issues, he can be very calm and analytic towards soccer. But their team mates aren´t that happy, even after Shirou explaining their reasons.

But Someoka being there is really weird... And I actually never liked him and Shirou as a duo that much... Geez.

If the original Hiroto is alive... Then it means... No Burn and Gazel? If yes, this makes me sad. I hope they don´t forget Terumi, too.
"Could you not talk with me? I'm busy breathing."
Dec 6, 2016 12:57 PM
Aug 2016
So basically its 2 days till next episode now
Dec 8, 2016 8:10 AM
Jul 2016
the hype is real!!!
Jan 23, 2017 3:07 AM

Apr 2015
Very Good Episode.It Brought Back Memories Of When I Used To Watch Inazuma Eleven :)
Dec 12, 2019 4:55 AM

Jul 2015
A reality where the brother is alive, this is gonna be interesting. Is it just me or is Fubuki's personality a bit different, maybe it's just that long ago that I last watched this series

More topics from this board

Poll: » Inazuma Eleven: Outer Code Episode 5 Discussion

SpearMKW - Jun 30, 2017

2 by Yuri_two »»
Aug 15, 2021 1:48 AM

Poll: » Inazuma Eleven: Outer Code Episode 6 Discussion

Tatsunami - Aug 22, 2017

3 by Unkrowned »»
Dec 12, 2019 5:32 AM

Poll: » Inazuma Eleven: Outer Code Episode 4 Discussion

Tatsunami - May 13, 2017

4 by Unkrowned »»
Dec 12, 2019 5:25 AM

Poll: » Inazuma Eleven: Outer Code Episode 3 Discussion

SpearMKW - Jan 21, 2017

14 by Unkrowned »»
Dec 12, 2019 5:21 AM

Poll: » Inazuma Eleven: Outer Code Episode 2 Discussion

Genki_DamaSB - Dec 9, 2016

13 by Unkrowned »»
Dec 12, 2019 5:17 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.