Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 9, 2016 1:29 PM
Jul 2016
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
this episode was surprising to say the least, I really can't wait for the subs
Dec 11, 2016 3:05 AM
Feb 2016
Yeah I agree!
These little episodes make me really hyped for the new season!
Dec 11, 2016 3:58 AM
Aug 2016
Now I wonder if the new series will start showing Raimon players as players of different team or they will have to split possibly bcz of transfer after first season since Ares will have another episode 27
Dec 11, 2016 8:18 PM
Nov 2016
Here's the subbed one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvZKAIvMA3M

The person who does the subbing uploads their video on their Tumblr here: http://great-blaster.tumblr.com/

I have to say, Kira Hiroto's appearance was very surprising to me, but now it makes more sense: Tatsuya is the good kid desperate for Kira Seijirou's approval, like in the original series, and Hiroto is the bad kid, running away from home and in a bad friend circle. Seems the focus will be on how the two interact.

Nagato-Uzumaki13 said:
Now I wonder if the new series will start showing Raimon players as players of different team or they will have to split possibly bcz of transfer after first season since Ares will have another episode 27

I think it's pretty certain that the original Raimon has been transferred to different schools, since Someoka mentions the strengthening committee in the first episode. But the next episode will probably confirm.
kiyama_inazuma11Dec 11, 2016 8:23 PM
Dec 14, 2016 7:25 AM
Aug 2016
I am still confused whether Burn and Gazel are Japanese or Korean after watching it. And also have mixed feeling about zeus new outfit.
kiyama_inazuma11 said:

Nagato-Uzumaki13 said:

I think it's pretty certain that the original Raimon has been transferred to different schools, since Someoka mentions the strengthening committee in the first episode. But the next episode will probably confirm.

May be but it seemed like Someoka knew some player of Seishou but the key player of Seishou displayed in trailer of Ares was quite different person.

May be you are right but have to wait till January 20 to find out.
Dec 14, 2016 3:35 PM

Aug 2012
Nagato-Uzumaki13 said:
I am still confused whether Burn and Gazel are Japanese or Korean after watching it. And also have mixed feeling about zeus new outfit.

Well, Aphrodi seems to have both Korean and Japanese heritage (Hence his surname, Afuro. Then probably his father is Japanese and his mother is Korean. My theory, that is.) It might be the same for Suzuno and Nagumo. Either this or Aphrodi simply invited both after Aliea´s ending to play in Fire Dragon.

As for Terumi´s new uniform, I´ve liked it. It´s quite elegant.

Now for the episode... I´m really happy to see Suzuno and Nagumo. And in the same side since the beginning! I guess it´ll take a while to get used to "Tatsuya", as "Hiroto" is pretty glued in our minds already. And who knew the original Hiroto turned into such a pest... Whoa.
"Could you not talk with me? I'm busy breathing."
Dec 24, 2016 11:56 PM
Feb 2016
kiyama_inazuma11 said:
Here's the subbed one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvZKAIvMA3M

The person who does the subbing uploads their video on their Tumblr here: http://great-blaster.tumblr.com/

I have to say, Kira Hiroto's appearance was very surprising to me, but now it makes more sense: Tatsuya is the good kid desperate for Kira Seijirou's approval, like in the original series, and Hiroto is the bad kid, running away from home and in a bad friend circle. Seems the focus will be on how the two interact.

Nagato-Uzumaki13 said:

Thanks for the subsss!!!
Jan 14, 2017 6:14 PM
Mar 2014
Kanda_Luna said:
Nagato-Uzumaki13 said:

Well, Aphrodi seems to have both Korean and Japanese heritage (Hence his surname, Afuro. Then probably his father is Japanese and his mother is Korean. My theory, that is.) It might be the same for Suzuno and Nagumo. Either this or Aphrodi simply invited both after Aliea´s ending to play in Fire Dragon.

As for Terumi´s new uniform, I´ve liked it. It´s quite elegant.

Now for the episode... I´m really happy to see Suzuno and Nagumo. And in the same side since the beginning! I guess it´ll take a while to get used to "Tatsuya", as "Hiroto" is pretty glued in our minds already. And who knew the original Hiroto turned into such a pest... Whoa.

I forget what he says in the games but Aphrodi says he recruited them, so I think they're Japanese. And clearly shown via Domon and Ichinose, players can play for other countries.

As for the actual episode I freaking loved this (and so totally late to this discussion party).

Hiroto/Tatsuya is my favorite character and when the aliea arc was mentioned to be gone and Original Hiroto to be alive, I was so concerned. I love what they're doing though. There really needs to be an easier way to differentiate the two now though.

I'm curious what Seijirou did to his son though, because Hitomiko implied it.
Jan 15, 2017 3:28 PM
Aug 2012
Very interesting shorts, is this a monthly release?
Jan 15, 2017 9:13 PM
Aug 2016
mootjuh said:

Sort of, the date for next release is told during the original broadcast. The date of next broadcast is January 20. Subs will probably be available in a week.
Jan 23, 2017 3:07 AM

Apr 2015
It Was Full Of Nostalgia,Seeing All Of Them Together :)
Jan 24, 2017 1:36 PM
Aug 2012
Nagato-Uzumaki13 said:
mootjuh said:

Sort of, the date for next release is told during the original broadcast. The date of next broadcast is January 20. Subs will probably be available in a week.

Cool, who's subbing it though?
Jan 24, 2017 2:55 PM
Aug 2016
mootjuh said:
Nagato-Uzumaki13 said:

Cool, who's subbing it though?

There are some fans doing it. If you go through some of previous posts in this thread u might find one that @kiyama_inazuma11 stated. You can find another one on episode 3 discussion. Also I think some fansubs are also available at kissanime
Dec 12, 2019 5:17 AM

Jul 2015
So this is what happened to the ''aliens'''

Looks like their team would be pretty fearsome

More topics from this board

Poll: » Inazuma Eleven: Outer Code Episode 5 Discussion

SpearMKW - Jun 30, 2017

2 by Yuri_two »»
Aug 15, 2021 1:48 AM

Poll: » Inazuma Eleven: Outer Code Episode 6 Discussion

Tatsunami - Aug 22, 2017

3 by Unkrowned »»
Dec 12, 2019 5:32 AM

Poll: » Inazuma Eleven: Outer Code Episode 4 Discussion

Tatsunami - May 13, 2017

4 by Unkrowned »»
Dec 12, 2019 5:25 AM

Poll: » Inazuma Eleven: Outer Code Episode 3 Discussion

SpearMKW - Jan 21, 2017

14 by Unkrowned »»
Dec 12, 2019 5:21 AM

Poll: » Inazuma Eleven: Outer Code Episode 1 Discussion

Takamura-sama - Nov 8, 2016

25 by Unkrowned »»
Dec 12, 2019 4:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.