Forum Settings
Forums

IT'S HAPPENING: FBI Reopens Clinton Email Probe

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 29, 2016 2:25 PM
Feb 2014
Thrashinuva said:
Huma Abedin being thrown under the bus. She's no longer travelling with Hillary. She ALWAYS travels with Hillary.

I thought I saw some Twitter post saying that she was visibly upset when the media came to her and it showed. She's been caught, and more is yet to come. She's fresh for the slammer any minute now.
Oct 29, 2016 2:28 PM

May 2010
DeplorableNico said:
Thrashinuva said:
Huma Abedin being thrown under the bus. She's no longer travelling with Hillary. She ALWAYS travels with Hillary.

I thought I saw some Twitter post saying that she was visibly upset when the media came to her and it showed. She's been caught, and more is yet to come. She's fresh for the slammer any minute now.

Yeah this one. It looked like they were arguing with whoever was sitting in front of them.
Oct 29, 2016 3:02 PM

Apr 2014
Try to fault this man's logic:

Oct 29, 2016 5:09 PM

May 2010
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/clinton-aide-huma-abedin-has-told-people-she-doesnt-know-how-her-emails-wound-up-on-her-husbands-computer/2016/10/29/1d30c2b8-9e15-11e6-a0ed-ab0774c1eaa5_story.html

Huma Abedin told people she doesn't know how the e-mails wound up on the laptop.

This is juicy, she didn't even know they were there. HRC campaign must be shitting bricks, they have no idea what the FBI has right now.

I've heard they were found in a folder called "Life Insurance". Could Weiner have foreseen he might be investigated, and prepared some plea bargain materials ahead of time? If he gathered the juiciest stuff he could find in anticipation, who knows what is on that laptop. There's over 10,000 emails on that thing.
Oct 29, 2016 5:10 PM

Aug 2013
Good. Maybe this time she won't just snake her way out of it.

Watergate sunk Nixon her crimes should sink her.
Oct 29, 2016 5:15 PM

Jun 2011
Spooks said:
Good. Maybe this time she won't just snake her way out of it.

Watergate sunk Nixon her crimes should sink her.

There are too many people willing to cover for her. Not a conscience among them, unless she has some dirt on them all.
Oct 29, 2016 5:16 PM

May 2010
If she did know about it then she voided her immunity deal. They could just be pretending she didn't know about it.

Edit: Reminder and info for those who didn't know, they won't be able to cover it up since the NYPD knows about it! The NYPD are the ones who found it!

Edit 2: The laptops destroyed during the initial email investigation may not have been destroyed. A DC Attorney has said that the FBI agents refused to destroy the laptops.

Edit 3: Not confirmed. The FBI does not have a warrant from the Justice Department to look at the new emails.

Edit 4: https://oversight.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/2016-10-27-JEC-to-McCabe-FBI-Alleged-Conflict-of-Interest-due-11-10.pdf
Congress has ordered Deputy Director of the FBI, Andrew McCabe, to step aside from the investigation due to conflicts of interest. That was the man who's wife received $450,000 in donations from the HRC campaign, and he also rose to his position at a convenient time.
ThrashinuvaOct 29, 2016 7:37 PM
Oct 30, 2016 12:16 AM

Jun 2008
Lol, I love how all you Trump supporters are clinging to this as if it's the one thing that will change EVERYTHING!

Look folks, the game is near over and the deficit Trump has to make up is probably too large...

If we compared the election to a Soccer game then it's Brazil vs Germany a la 2014 WC...

SURE...Brazil still has time to come back (9 days left)...but anyone that truly understands how this works knows what the outcome will be.

I mean for God sakes...you people understand early voting exists and a lot of people have ALREADY voted, right?

The majority of people are NOT going to change their minds this late in the game.

Sorry....better luck in 2020.....hopefully we get a REAL presidential candidate by then and not a piece of shit who is addicted to Twitter and is so fucking bad he couldn't even beat a woman who is hated by millions.
Oct 30, 2016 12:20 AM

Apr 2014
JustALEX said:
Lol, I love how all you Trump supporters are clinging to this as if it's the one thing that will change EVERYTHING!

Look folks, the game is near over and the deficit Trump has to make up is probably too large...

If we compared the election to a Soccer game then it's Brazil vs Germany a la 2014 WC...

SURE...Brazil still has time to come back (9 days left)...but anyone that truly understands how this works knows what the outcome will be.

I mean for God sakes...you people understand early voting exists and a lot of people have ALREADY voted, right?

The majority of people are NOT going to change their minds this late in the game.

Sorry....better luck in 2020.

There's a picture out there of Uma crying next to Hillary. They know something big is up.
Oct 30, 2016 12:25 AM

Apr 2012
AllenVonStein said:
NexAnim88 said:

^^, i don't think anything will actually happen

Exactly doesn't matter if it's FBI , CIA or pentagon or whatever

nothing can stop Clinton , she will win

also she is backed up by powerful and corrupted people.

well if she is backed up by corrupted people, the FBI wouldn't even bring this up in the first place since this works against Clinton lol

Oct 30, 2016 12:30 AM

Jun 2008
BTW...isn't the FBI working FOR the Clintons???!?!

Oops....looks like this goes 100% against your narratives, huh Trump Supporters?

It sure is fun to believe in crazy conspiracies though!!!

Also...did you guys know jet fuel can't melt steel??

#Hillarydid9/11
Oct 30, 2016 1:30 AM

Jun 2008
Yes...Kennedy was killed by ONE crazy bastard who had military training as a sniper.

Sorry, but that's all there is too it...no magic bullet, no one in the grassy knoll...

Do conspiracies exists? Of course.

And the thing is...REAL conspiracies usually get out into the public one way or another.

That's how we found out about Watergate.

Most of them are a huge load though....like the 9/11 truthers.
Oct 30, 2016 2:16 AM

Apr 2014
JustALEX said:

Oops....looks like this goes 100% against your narratives, huh Trump Supporters?

#Hillarydid9/11

Because the FBI is completely uniform and either they all bow to Clinton at all times or none of them do, and nothing can happen to change that.
Oct 30, 2016 2:49 AM

Jun 2008
Altairius said:
JustALEX said:

#Hillarydid9/11

Because the FBI is completely uniform and either they all bow to Clinton at all times or none of them do, and nothing can happen to change that.

Wait!

Are you saying that a potion of the FBI is in cahoots with the Clintons while another portion isn't?

Lol, this conspiracy is beyond even me...Hillary is playing 3 dimensional chess while the rest of us are playing fucking jacks!
Oct 30, 2016 3:04 AM

Jul 2013
AllenVonStein said:
NexAnim88 said:

^^, i don't think anything will actually happen

Exactly doesn't matter if it's FBI , CIA or pentagon or whatever

nothing can stop Clinton , she will win

also she is backed up by powerful and corrupted people.

The fact that you are okay with her being powerful and corrupt yet still want her to win makes me glad you don't have a vote in this.
Oct 30, 2016 3:15 AM

Apr 2014
JustALEX said:
Altairius said:

Wait!

Are you saying that a potion of the FBI is in cahoots with the Clintons while another portion isn't?

Lol, this conspiracy is beyond even me...Hillary is playing 3 dimensional chess while the rest of us are playing fucking jacks!

So, yes then? You think it can only be one of those two black and white options?
Oct 30, 2016 4:12 AM

Jan 2012
Aka_Saber said:

The fact that you are okay with her being powerful and corrupt yet still want her to win makes me glad you don't have a vote in this.

She is backed by a corrupt powerful people but that doesn't mean she is corrupt

she is kawaii and want to make murica great lol unlike trump

Don't worry i have family and some friends irl all have voted for Hillary , that's one of reason i am supporting her in Twitter - Facebook

basically social media

Go Hillary

Oct 30, 2016 9:15 AM

May 2010
DoJ wouldn't give the FBI permission to search the emails so Anthony Weiner gave them his permission lol. He's fully cooperating with their investigation.

This is next level televised drama shit going on right here.

Edit: Comey got his warrant. Not that it mattered anymore.
ThrashinuvaOct 30, 2016 3:21 PM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.