Forum Settings
Forums
Sekirei
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 8, 2016 9:08 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Oh, he totally earned that kiss this chapter :D
Oct 9, 2016 10:26 AM

May 2015
Yashima the Sekirei who has had an abusive Ashikabi... want to be with him again but she doesn’t want that BS of master & slave relationship they had in the past... that Bastard guy better appreciate her and by the looks of it he is now changing his ways, albeit little by little but it is progress nonetheless.

~ Homura & Kazehana both kiss Minato-kun ~ You lucky bastard!
Oct 11, 2016 1:50 PM
Jul 2012
Roy_Focker said:
Yashima the Sekirei who has had an abusive Ashikabi... want to be with him again but she doesn’t want that BS of master & slave relationship they had in the past... that Bastard guy better appreciate her and by the looks of it he is now changing his ways, albeit little by little but it is progress nonetheless.

Looks like Yashima have left the jerk, Junichi, for good. Both Homura and Kazehana kissed Minato. Way a go, my man. Musubi must have already done it with Minato right after her battle with No.00. One more chapter left.
Oct 11, 2016 1:56 PM

May 2015
@Chaos-Zero

Yeah, one more chapter left my only question is the remaining ones are omakes or side stories relevant to the story???
Oct 11, 2016 7:28 PM
Jul 2012
Roy_Focker said:
@Chaos-Zero

Yeah, one more chapter left my only question is the remaining ones are omakes or side stories relevant to the story???

I don't know. But I do know is that Musubi already kissed Minato out of love right before chapter 186. Even though, she'd already kissed him more than once due to Musubi's strong love for Minato. Like I said before, out of all of the harem series I have seen, Sekirei is by far the best.
Oct 11, 2016 8:25 PM

May 2015
@Chaos-Zero

Yeah, I agree Sekirei is a good harem manga... Mangaka-san knew how to spread the love, no pun intended… Lol! He gave side characters’ great exposure, the story in my humble opinion was good, the fighting scenes were good I loved how Mangaka-san made Mina-tan grow as a character and how he makes him spread the love without looking like Minato was favoring any of the girl (aside from Musubi [she is the main Heroine] that is a given} all of them impacted the story and the lovey dovey scenes were icing in the cake and this ending in an actual harem (crossing my fingers) is the cherry on top. That is why my top harem manga as for right know is Sekirei (my second one is Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou)…
Oct 11, 2016 8:56 PM
Jul 2012
I agree. Minato Sahashi have came a long way since the beginning of the story. He definitely have a character development.
Nov 8, 2016 11:06 AM

Aug 2008
Remember when there used to be a lot of naked in this manga? ...... yeah those were better days
Romance comedy anime - Japan's gift to America
Nov 14, 2017 9:31 AM

Sep 2012
Roy_Focker said:

Chaos-Zero said:
Roy_Focker said:

Looks like Yashima have left the jerk, Junichi, for good. Both Homura and Kazehana kissed Minato. Way a go, my man. Musubi must have already done it with Minato right after her battle with No.00. One more chapter left.

Yashima walks away from that jerk & said to Homura i will go get winged by that person but she knows only 2 ppl that jerk & Minato how Minato looks (+ she so hes kind personality) & she walked away from that Jerk so that means she meant Minato this time she wants Minato to Wing her

final chapter with no spoilers
its never confirmed did he take her in or not it shows others stuff from there & then ends after one chapters but knowing him he probably accepts her

i read the final VOL
Sugram22Nov 14, 2017 9:38 AM
Dec 3, 2017 8:14 PM
Jul 2012
Sugram22 said:
Roy_Focker said:

Chaos-Zero said:

Yashima walks away from that jerk & said to Homura i will go get winged by that person but she knows only 2 ppl that jerk & Minato how Minato looks (+ she so hes kind personality) & she walked away from that Jerk so that means she meant Minato this time she wants Minato to Wing her

its never confirmed did he take her in or not it shows others stuff from there & then ends after one chapters but knowing him he probably accepts her

i read the final VOL

It could be that she could want Minato to wing her. Or Yashima could choose either Haruka Shigi, or Kaho's Ashikabi. Anyone will be fine as long as that person treats Yashima with love, honor, and respect.
Dec 3, 2017 11:27 PM

Sep 2012
Chaos-Zero said:
Sugram22 said:

i read the final VOL

It could be that she could want Minato to wing her. Or Yashima could choose either Haruka Shigi, or Kaho's Ashikabi. Anyone will be fine as long as that person treats Yashima with love, honor, and respect.

true but she knows only 2ppl Minato & her old Ashikabi so its more likely its Minato, i just wish they would have ended it with showing that :) u knows its fun to see how much of a mess it causes Tsu goes crazy about another added to hes harem like it isn't enough (ending with a bang) lol
Sugram22Dec 3, 2017 11:30 PM
Dec 15, 2017 6:49 PM
Jul 2012
Sugram22 said:
Chaos-Zero said:

true but she knows only 2ppl Minato & her old Ashikabi so its more likely its Minato, i just wish they would have ended it with showing that :) u knows its fun to see how much of a mess it causes Tsu goes crazy about another added to hes harem like it isn't enough (ending with a bang) lol

I don't know about that. But I bet Yashima would choose Haruka. What do you think?
Dec 15, 2017 11:50 PM

Sep 2012
Chaos-Zero said:
Sugram22 said:

I don't know about that. But I bet Yashima would choose Haruka. What do you think?

if she knows him or meets him the the way to minato & learns about him then yes unless hes bard hates to share & maybe hes one woman type, but its not impossible :)
Dec 16, 2017 12:16 AM
Jul 2012
Sugram22 said:
Chaos-Zero said:

if she knows him or meets him the the way to minato & learns about him then yes unless hes bard hates to share & maybe hes one woman type, but its not impossible :)

I see. I don't mind Yashima chooses Minato her new ashikabi. But I love Minato for his characteristics.
Dec 16, 2017 12:41 AM

Sep 2012
Chaos-Zero said:
Sugram22 said:

I see. I don't mind Yashima chooses Minato her new ashikabi. But I love Minato for his characteristics.

yea Minato is a nice dude :)
Dec 16, 2017 1:25 AM
Jul 2012
You're right, Sugram22.For you see, I love Minato Sahashi for his characteristics. He's not a typical ecchi harem male protagonist. Not only he happened to be sweet,gentle,brave and have a pure heart. He also turned out to be really smart as well due to his own high intellect. The only reason why he failed his college entrance twice because he got nervous back then. But thanks to Matsu, he gains more confidence as well as getting "manly" throughout the series. Minato have proven to be an excellent strategist as he comes up with the effective plans to outsmart his enemies. As well as taking full advantage of his harem strengths and unique abilities. Not to mention tricking his foes. In case if you ask me who do I think Minato would end up with, well then. He already made his decision, Minato chosen to love them all equally. He intends to be with all of his sekireis. And the best part is that Minato never ever call Musubi an idiot, nor to tell his sekirei(s) to "shut up" like some other guys did in the anime. Also Minato never get angry with his sekirei either. Its the truth. With that said, Minato have much goldenness. I seriously love this guy.

If you like character developments, then I'll give you this one. Minato may start off as a nobody, but it all change when Musubi crash into his life. Ever since then, Minato's gotten a lot better. As the series progress, Minato gains more confidence thanks to Matsu. And to become more manly. Minato proven to be an excellent strategist although Matsu's a brilliant strategist. There's another thing you should know. I for one will not see Minato sad,hurt, or angry. Believe me, during the 8th episode of the second season, when I see Minato angry, I kind of getting freaked out slightly due to Koichi's insults about Haruka and Kuno. After Minato stood up to that guy, I said this, "Minato, remind me not to piss you off." Do not be fooled by his appearance. Minato Sahashi turned out to be a dangerous man, despite of him being a nice guy. Therefore, I like to keep him happy. Minato's experiences and his love for his sekirei allows him to become a stronger person. Pleasing Seo with his determination. As well as having a desire to become worthy of everyone that has faith in him. Not to mention Minato knows how to make the best of his non-action guy status such as taking a role as a strategist. With that said, Minato's really strong as a character and mentally. Just like Goku's renowned wife, Chichi. Trust me, Minato have really grown as a man and as an ashikabi. Not to mention Musubi and the other girls didn't waste any time of telling Minato how their feel about him.
Apr 29, 2019 1:37 PM
Feb 2019
Roy_Focker said:
@Chaos-Zero

Yeah, I agree Sekirei is a good harem manga... Mangaka-san knew how to spread the love, no pun intended… Lol! He gave side characters’ great exposure, the story in my humble opinion was good, the fighting scenes were good I loved how Mangaka-san made Mina-tan grow as a character and how he makes him spread the love without looking like Minato was favoring any of the girl (aside from Musubi [she is the main Heroine] that is a given} all of them impacted the story and the lovey dovey scenes were icing in the cake and this ending in an actual harem (crossing my fingers) is the cherry on top. That is why my top harem manga as for right know is Sekirei (my second one is Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou)…

The mangaka is a female >:3 it makes it all the better
Apr 29, 2019 9:21 PM

May 2015
DutchessPsyche said:

I did't know... thanks!
May 2, 2019 8:10 PM
Feb 2019
Roy_Focker said:
DutchessPsyche said:

I did't know... thanks!

Woah :0 someone answered! I thought everyone was long gone Haha
May 4, 2019 7:48 PM

May 2015
DutchessPsyche said:
Roy_Focker said:
I did't know... thanks!

Woah :0 someone answered! I thought everyone was long gone Haha
😆

I like to answer all of my fellow MAL user even if they don’t agree (if they are polite)... I don’t want to speak for other but I was super engaged in all of the MAL forums that is until the hacking fiasco, then I only participate when someone replies my comment(s)... again thank for the info. ✌

More topics from this board

» Does this end in a harem?

InternalBlaze - Aug 4, 2020

11 by ChouunShiryuu »»
May 22, 2022 5:54 AM

» Number 6, Homura. If he chooses it, then it is true and we must respect that.

AmbiDreaming - May 21, 2019

17 by AmbiDreaming »»
Nov 6, 2021 10:09 PM

Poll: » Sekirei Chapter 187 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 16, 2016

16 by Taifood »»
Oct 30, 2020 4:02 PM

» Sekirei will be returing in May.

HollowIchigo58 - Mar 27, 2017

16 by Excela »»
Aug 30, 2017 9:48 AM

Poll: » Sekirei Chapter 113 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Apr 21, 2011

10 by Chaos-Zero »»
May 5, 2017 1:45 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.