Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Sep 26, 2016 7:47 PM

May 2016
KaiserNazrin said:
All of this is because of stupid anime lol. Mitarai ruins everything.

Lol, the one that no one imagined would be the one to ruin everything ends up being the one who ruins everything...Not even Sakakura ruined stuff that bad...
You are not your body, you are your brain, the "self" that emerges from within it.
Sep 26, 2016 7:48 PM

Dec 2014
Well everything explained it up pretty nicely.... So hyped up for the hope arc Finale
Sep 26, 2016 7:49 PM

Sep 2011
HyperL said:
JizzyHitler said:
I will be honest though, i do kind of hate the idea of kirigiri being killed off for this series after this episode. It feels really unnecessary.

It's not confirmed though, Seiko's magic bottle is still around...Did the bottle saved Kirigiri? Or it was there just to troll us? Maybe it will be used in an unexpected way, like curing Asahina's injuri...
ehh its probably too late at this point, I mean yes kirigiri suspected tengan this whole time and was eyeing up mitarai suspiciously most the show so maybe she did this to trick him or something but i just feel like after all this time has passed and the only thing we have to go off of is her death not being shown in the montage at the end kind of doesnt give me much hope, though i will admit i do find that suspicious especially since they showed koichi's death last an episode after they showed him reassure jin he'd protect her.

I dont think its 100% screwed, but they really should of revealed it this episode as a stinger, like have her show up behind mitarai at the end. I'm just going to assume shes dead as shit for now.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Sep 26, 2016 7:50 PM
Aug 2016
Why Tengan had to set killing games?

why didn't Tengan Just steal the fucking phone from Mitarai and broadcasting that video when everybody is sleeping? the broadcast is just 30 minutes long and he can returned the phone to Mitarai after the broadcast finished. by the time other FF executive is awake everybody has turned into hope and nobody in FF will realize what's happened
Sep 26, 2016 7:56 PM

Feb 2015
Local otaku ruins everything!

Togami's appearance was the best part of the ep tbh.

SchwingBonerSep 26, 2016 8:01 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 26, 2016 7:56 PM

May 2016
mat619 said:

why didn't Tengan Just steal the fucking phone from Mitarai and broadcasting that video when everybody is sleeping? the broadcast is just 30 minutes long and he can returned the phone to Mitarai after the broadcast finished. by the time other FF executive is awake everybody has turned into hope and nobody in FF will realize what's happened

That's only if broadcasting the video was his only goal, but maybe he wanted something involving Mitarai himself...
You are not your body, you are your brain, the "self" that emerges from within it.
Sep 26, 2016 7:59 PM

Feb 2010
Literally the only good thing about this episode was the little theater segment at the end. Kibou-hen has to do a LOT to make up for this trainwreck of a finale. I was able to forgive a lot of the ridiculousness in this show because it's dangan ronpa but there's only so much ridiculousness even this series can get away with.
Sep 26, 2016 8:00 PM

Sep 2011
mat619 said:

again, the implication i got was only mitarai could use it, junko was only able to effectively use the brainwashing video cause of her SSHL bullshiting ability of analysis copying it. If mitarai wasnt the one using it i dont think it would exactly work the way he wanted it.

edit: actually im wrong there, this is actually why
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1556500&show=100#msg47930419
still dumb but less dumb.
JizzyHitlerSep 26, 2016 8:25 PM

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Sep 26, 2016 8:05 PM
Jul 2018
Yesss Togami.

Didn't really like the ending and still have a lot of questions. Hopefully Kibou will wrap it all up.
Sep 26, 2016 8:14 PM
Jul 2013
Okay, after seeing the subs, even I have to admit that the episode was disappointing to the point of being ridiculous. It's mostly on Tengan's motive though (what he is basically trying to accomplish is stupid in itself).

I knew Ryota would do some bullshit like this eventually. As soon as they introduced brainwashing video to the plot, I suspected where this was going (they're gonna capitalize on it which is probably a bad idea). Ryota is the kind of person who would do that (brainwash people for Hope). Still, all his mixed and random reactions threw me off so much throughout the series and then it turns out Tengan was manipulating Ryota to do stuff. (Goddammit old man)

I don't think Aoi is gonna die, she's protected by plot armor. It's Munakata I'm worried about. If Munakata dies then it feels like Juzo's death would be for nothing. Plus he is the only new character left aside from Ryota who is currently living so I'd be sad if they just threw him off. They already wasted Kizakura's death, now they're gonna waste Juzo's, come on

On the bright side, Togami's alive so....yay? Also, lol at Monaca's appearance

They really need to explain Miaya as well as the 13th branch leader in the hope side (I have a feeling though that we will still be disappointed). At this point, I suspect Izuru is the 13th branch leader and the reason why the 13th was never mention was because the discovery of him being "despair" (not really) was recent.
Sep 26, 2016 8:23 PM

Sep 2011
Ok im retarded with those past comments on tengan, i just figured out why tengan did all this and its honestly just poorly explained.

Basically, its not that he needed mitarai to do the hope thing persay, anyone could, what tengan needed was a successor he could trust to rule on in this brainwashed hope world cause tengan was old and dying. He saw mitarai as the perfect man for this (for whatever reason) but he also knew mitarai was too conflicted to do this on his own, this extreme action was the thing to push him well overboard into being ok with this and basically taking tengan's place as leader.

The dumb part of it is tengan not exempting mitarai from the game.

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Sep 26, 2016 8:33 PM
Jul 2015
SchwingBoner said:
Local otaku ruins everything!

Togami's appearance was the best part of the ep tbh.

Nah man, Hinata's badass 3 second scene was the best part of the episode.
Sep 26, 2016 8:37 PM

Jul 2015
JizzyHitler said:
Ok im retarded with those past comments on tengan, i just figured out why tengan did all this and its honestly just poorly explained.

Basically, its not that he needed mitarai to do the hope thing persay, anyone could, what tengan needed was a successor he could trust to rule on in this brainwashed hope world cause tengan was old and dying. He saw mitarai as the perfect man for this (for whatever reason) but he also knew mitarai was too conflicted to do this on his own, this extreme action was the thing to push him well overboard into being ok with this and basically taking tengan's place as leader.

I don't think he was able to stop what has already started.
Sep 26, 2016 8:43 PM
Apr 2016
Damn... I never knew liking anime in Danganronpa could be so fatal to the world.

lol No matter what he's doing, it's wrong, and it's due to basically being forced into doing so. This dude cannot win. Poor guy. XD

I'll give it a 7. I honestly liked the Despair arc more.
Sep 26, 2016 8:54 PM

Sep 2011
AmyTwo said:
JizzyHitler said:

Yeah i realize this but i also feel like tengan really should of done more to guarantee he'd survive if this was all banking on him being his successor. Like yeah at the start tengan protecting him was good enough but after that he could of done fucking something as a good measure.

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Sep 26, 2016 9:09 PM

Jan 2016
Now that the setup is complete, on to the hope side! :D
Sep 26, 2016 9:10 PM

Jul 2015
JizzyHitler said:
AmyTwo said:

Yeah i realize this but i also feel like tengan really should of done more to guarantee he'd survive if this was all banking on him being his successor. Like yeah at the start tengan protecting him was good enough but after that he could of done fucking something as a good measure.

Oh that. Yeah, true, but I guess he just left that up to Makoto and Asahina while he was also trying to protect them all from Munakata and Juzo. idk
Sep 26, 2016 9:15 PM

Sep 2011
AmyTwo said:
JizzyHitler said:

Oh that. Yeah, true, but I guess he just left that up to Makoto and Asahina while he was also trying to protect them all from Munakata and Juzo. idk
The only way i think they could give a good explanation, is if they still follow through on the at this point wasted 16th participant theory. Which honestly they should still go through with cause theres alot of confusion as to how the fuck NG codes even went off or how they even got transported down there if tengan was knocked out with the rest of them with only chisa waking up and killing herself right afterwords. I'm more than likley just chocking this up to plotholes but even if we are short on time id rather they do this as a big last minute twist.

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Sep 26, 2016 9:28 PM

Mar 2014
well, i think there's more to tengan's motives than to just get Ultimate Hypnotist to use his techniques. He wasn't being fed bullcrap by a waifu, so there isn't any reason for him to feel the need to go the extreme to weed out hope (unlike Munakata).

I mean, Junko did say that Tengan's ideal of not forcing shit collided w/ Munakata. wouldn't make sense for him to do all this considering what we know and learned.

Now i know that this episode kinda makes the first few episodes feel like filler, i understand this. I feel like with everything this series has set up and torn down this is the most... understandable route they could go. i feel like it could get worse but we'll deal with that if it comes up.

also Jizzyhitler does bring up a good point in that he could have possibly had Hypno-man exempted in some way. We dont know exactly by how much tho since we still dont know who put them to sleep, moved them underground, and put the bracelets on them. (one thing tho, Why did they have an extra bracelet for Hypno-man ready if Tengan wasn't expecting him?)

also, Mitarai is Ulti Hypnoman to me, that is how it shoulda been from the beginning tbh. They keep referring to his talent as hypnosis and i neva even heard of an anime he made. Sure, other people can duplicate what he does but that's a problem in itself so fuck it.
Sep 26, 2016 9:29 PM
Aug 2015
Wow that was extremely disappointing and god I fucking hate makoto
Sep 26, 2016 9:34 PM

Jul 2013
JizzyHitler said:

Thank you for explaining this - Tengan and his motives still seem like a little lukewarm for the mastermind but at least now the killing game seems more necessary for his plan making the plot a little less convoluted.
Sep 26, 2016 9:52 PM

Jul 2015
JizzyHitler said:
AmyTwo said:

The only way i think they could give a good explanation, is if they still follow through on the at this point wasted 16th participant theory. Which honestly they should still go through with cause theres alot of confusion as to how the fuck NG codes even went off or how they even got transported down there if tengan was knocked out with the rest of them with only chisa waking up and killing herself right afterwords. I'm more than likley just chocking this up to plotholes but even if we are short on time id rather they do this as a big last minute twist.

I totally forgot about the mysterious 16th participant. And yeah, I agree with everything else you are also wondering. Would definitely like to know that as well.
Sep 26, 2016 10:01 PM

Jul 2015
AzuStar said:
also, Mitarai is Ulti Hypnoman to me, that is how it shoulda been from the beginning tbh. They keep referring to his talent as hypnosis and i neva even heard of an anime he made. Sure, other people can duplicate what he does but that's a problem in itself so fuck it.

Yeah, I agree. He went on about his anime and whatnot, but they just kept focusing on the brainwashing aspect, ignoring the anime aspect of him quite frequently. lol
Sep 26, 2016 10:13 PM

Feb 2010
Tbh im dissapointing with this kind of ending, the reasoning was dumb and now i think Kirigiri didn't deserve to die for all that -,- still waiting for hope side to clear my dissapointment.

Overall 7/10 im enjoyed this at beginning, but the ending is kinda a letdown, love despair side more now.

Dota 2 Esports Stories are a fuckin Anime IRL Anime Sports

Sep 26, 2016 10:28 PM

Aug 2012
Omfg that Izuru's teasing was too much.. there's no way that I can hold up my erection for 3 more days.

Overall a shitty series, I finished this just because it is an animated danganronpa. Fortunately, this last episode bumped the score for me to 4/10 because they showed Junko, even only for a recap.

And now, on to the hope side...
Sep 26, 2016 10:28 PM

Jun 2016
I am please with this episode. I rate it 8/10. Though I am happy to see Munakata back and fighting with those duals swords. he is my five favourite character In all Danganronpa. I can t believe I hate this guy so much before now I love him so much haha.

Yeah Tengan turning out to be mastermind no surpise. But his reason was okay. But what the hell he kill every of Future foundation member just to push Mitarai to do brainwashing anime is ridiculous and overtop.

Yeah again, now I just realise Kirgiri death pointlessly. If she could just get those knife from the dead bodies of Future foundation member and sever left arm where the bracelet is. She wouldn t have die of poison and she wouldn t be affected by sleeping phase. plus she can be absoultely sure that Monitors are responsible for the deads, thus wouldn t have die. Like I said It was only for shock value

Considering someone like Juzo find that out and Kirgiri doesn t make no sense at all. Yeah I hope Munakata doesn t die. This just piss me off he is my last favourite character In Danganronpa. I couldn t really care about the rest anymore now. Asahina not sure If she is dead or now.But either she is capture by Mitarai man or kill by them will see.

Sep 26, 2016 10:29 PM

Sep 2011
AmyTwo said:
JizzyHitler said:

I totally forgot about the mysterious 16th participant. And yeah, I agree with everything else you are also wondering. Would definitely like to know that as well.
i wouldnt count on a 16th happening at this point as much as i think it needs it. It would really explain alot but i just dont see it happening since most the ep will likley go to shutting mitarai down. Then again DR2 basically dropped the whole hinata/izuruu is the mastermind twist in the last 30 minutes of the game so who knows. I just wish the episode was actually extended.

Hypothetically lets say there is a 16th participant and kirigiri is alive, its gonna be a really tight episode in terms of fitting content in it. I imagine the episode would start with the kirigiri reveal, her and naegi talking mitarai down, the boradcast not being able to shut down with the reveal of the 16th being behind that, rushed explanation of their involvement and who they are. Hinata shows up and saves the fucking day by being SHSL everything, whatever small time they have left spent on epilogue. It just seems to much for 22 minutes. Granted i am doubting kirigiri's survivial at this point and i doubt the 16th participant too so hey maybe thye will have enough time to wrap up whatever conflict they have left.

Chanaynay said:
JizzyHitler said:

Thank you for explaining this - Tengan and his motives still seem like a little lukewarm for the mastermind but at least now the killing game seems more necessary for his plan making the plot a little less convoluted.
They could of maybe explained it better since i actually misinterpreted it the first time too. After i actually realized what his goal was it kind of grew on me as a motivaiton, i find it better than just "lol despair"
JizzyHitlerSep 26, 2016 10:33 PM

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Sep 26, 2016 10:31 PM

Aug 2008
I hope Munakata still alive. Now have to wait for Kibou hen. It might be rush but I hope it turn out well. Nice to see Junko there. I'm guessing Yukizone is back to normal in the after life.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Sep 26, 2016 10:35 PM

Sep 2011
So everything will be at the Hope arc episode... Damn I wish that episode is 48 minutes long since it seems there are lots of stuff that needs to be covered from what I've seen on this whole series.

Sep 26, 2016 10:39 PM

Nov 2012
oh shiiiet is that hinata in the last scene? kibou hen should be some good stuff

anyways, that ending was not quite what i expected but i liked it. kibou should wrap things up completely i suppose.
and i like that hagakure was at least kinda sorta relevant in the end lmao
Sep 26, 2016 10:45 PM

Sep 2011
Zapredon said:
I hope Munakata still alive. Now have to wait for Kibou hen. It might be rush but I hope it turn out well. Nice to see Junko there. I'm guessing Yukizone is back to normal in the after life.
munakata is probably protected by the sacrifice, juzo died to spare munakata so munakata cant die, its why kuzuuru survived DR2 when originally he was meant to be killed off.

Note please ignore the dead baconhands in the corner who may or may not be alive.

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Sep 26, 2016 10:55 PM

Dec 2014
This is exactly what i feared. Now we have a OP Despair Video VS a OP.....Hope Video(more like brainwash to only follow Mitarais order Video)
Its just that now that DR is all about some kind of OP Deus Ex item that is used as a counter vs another OP Deus Ex item. What is the point of having Naegi there at all if there is no use for him. Nagei has no power in this Anime because everything ist about the brainwash videos and not about talking with people things out. Ofc the did it with Munakata but in the end this doesnt matter becasue "Hope" Video.

I also dont understand why Tengang basiclly did the same thing as Junko did with her killing games. Was the video Chisa gave him a hint that he was also brainwashed? (Heck this is exactly the problem. People are not being "evil" because of their own will no because of some "brainwash" item this is even a mess itself) Its just brainwashing this brainwashing that.
Is this really what Kodaka wanted? Is this what Kodaka promised us? Naegi as a character now is useless for this matter. Kirigiri died for a stupid reason like that. Because Mr. Tengan wanted a Hope Video or was a Despair Video fanboy or nothing at all and his intentions doont even matter becasue Mitarai does his own thing because who cares.
If this is the plot Kodaka wanted to present us than i must say yea i enjoyed the beginning a lot. He really got me there with Kirigiris dead. It still hurts me a lot.
But this is not DR. There is no crazy conclusion and everything tha that will happen will be predictable.

Thanks god that Hajime/Izuru will woop some ass and slap them so hard that they will realise that this is pure madness in a narretive sense and a storyscenario sense.
Ah i know why Hajime in that one Episode say "boring". He meant Kodakas plot so far.
SAVES US Hajime/Izuru slap them all the brain out so there will be no more brainswashing videos.
I believe in you Hajime.
Sep 26, 2016 11:03 PM
Jun 2016
That was alright. Gave it a 7, although I honestly liked the way the Despair arc ended more than this one.

This ending was pretty disappointing since I still don't know what happened to the other Ultimate Despairs, especially Izuru, which is what they hyped before, but overall not really that bad. So Tengan was the mastermind. I doubted it, but in the end he is, though for reasons I never expected. I never knew Yukizome did THAT much damage while she was a Remnant. Now Mitarai, he finally gathered up the courage to fight Despair, and will utilize his abilities to do just that, but in the end he is STILL in the wrong. lol Feel sorry for the guy, really. Though I can't completely blame him (along with Munakata and Tengan, in way, for their actions on trying to get rid of despair), unlike Juzo, so I still don't really dislike him. Hopefully he'll come to his senses and will be fine.

Junko's a pleasant surprise. As entertaining as I found her to be, even when dead. And lol even Monaca's being brainwashed. That was unexpected. Her of all people, while all the way up in space, yet the other Warriors of Hope are fine, I assume.
Sep 26, 2016 11:07 PM
Jun 2016
MonoReaper said:
There is no crazy conclusion and everything tha that will happen will be predictable.

Not saying that I disagree with your overall opinion since I understand where you are coming from, really, but I'm not so sure about what will happen next being predictable, but we'll see.
Sep 26, 2016 11:21 PM

Dec 2014
4Dissinity said:
MonoReaper said:
There is no crazy conclusion and everything tha that will happen will be predictable.

Not saying that I disagree with your overall opinion since I understand where you are coming from, really, but I'm not so sure about what will happen next being predictable, but we'll see.

I can tell you. Nagei will try to talk him out of this. than there is Hajime who will woop some ass and maybe kill Mitarai to stop this madness while Naegi cant do anything because Hajime/Izuru is a living god. And maybe Munakata shows also up and will sooner or later lose vs our god Hajime/Izuru.

I mean....remember what Monokuma in EP1 promised us. The final fight Hope vs Despair.

What have now to expect?
Hope vs Video Hope (brainwahsing?)
Even Junko in the afterlife theater said who cares we are dead already.
I mean i will buy the B-RAY. I will buy it out of love for DR but i am not blind to this overall mad plot that is nowhere near what i hoped for and even less what it told us that it will be.
Sep 26, 2016 11:25 PM

Sep 2008
i was already complaining in the first minute but honestly all these soldiers running effects were pissing me off lmao

okay so this whole time you are gonna tell me mitarai had this damn hope video ready and after everyone is dead and he gets that creepy text message from tengan, conveniently, at that exact time!!! and he decides to use it? incorrectly??? it's like i can't even pity the kid anymore. haven't you learned from the beginning that the anime was a mistake??!!

"not everyone is strong like you naegi" ~ what about the DR1 survivors??? HINATA???

anyways, i was kinda mad at that part where junko said naegi basically did brainwashing with the SDR2 kids cuz that actually slipped out of my mouth like 10 minutes before. Don't tell my own doubts junko! but ya know, i don't think it's the same thing at all. yes they were deceived, they had their memories wiped but they had the freedom to act as they wished and to think what they wanted to think. Their environment was controlled, such as it was for DR1 kids and their memories were wiped but that's not the same brainwashing that's in these videos... OR IS IT....lol

imo, they were just given a virtual platform to start all over and become actual human beings. this hope video is not giving people the chance to be human beings at all so what the hell.
Sep 26, 2016 11:34 PM

Sep 2011
6/10. Was an 8/10 before this last episode, but that was just bad... Lol. I hope the finale episode in 3 days does this justice.
Sep 26, 2016 11:40 PM

Sep 2013
Mitarai doing his best Madara Uchiha impression by forcing people with artificial hope and to rid the world of despair. Though it's not exactly how it truly is, it is pretty much the same thing.

Having Mitarai being the final antagonist in the series for 1 episode was kinda stupid in my opinion. Though it's not entirely his fault, Mitarai was yet again manipulated in doing something for someone else. Tengan's plan worked out in the end, which forces Mitarai doing what he is doing now with the Hope Video. Seriously, can this kid decide to do things himself without being forced into something?

Speaking of Hope Video, how effective can it be if Asahina is seemingly back to normal? If it's that easy to break out of or doesn't last long, I'm sure Mitarai's movie is gonna be rated "rotten" on Rotten Tomatoes.

Loved the scene with Junko and Chisa watching the film and thought it was the only good scene in this episode, despite it's just Junko piecing together all the facts from both Arcs.

Hinata/Izuru is finally in the building! I'm really excited to see what his role will be in the Hope Arc!

As for the Future Foundation, with the exception of the 78th Class members, the entire Future Foundation was in the hands of complete idiots. I understand a few were remnants of despair, but what about Munakata and the others? He literally killed people to force his hope down everyone's throats. Not to mention that when the game first started, they all were told that the final killing game was being broadcast to the world, who is watching their every move, yet they do terrible things to each other. Can we all agree that the fate of the world is/was in terrible hands with the Future Foundation?

For me, I sure as hell won't trust these guys with the fate of the world.

8/10
-Loved seeing the remaining 78th Class again.
-MONACA! KOMARUxTOKO!
-Kirigiri T_T, though her fate is still a mystery
-Asahina's cleavage
-New favorite characters in Kimura and Kizakura
-Google it shitlord.

After today's finale, my expectations on the upcoming Hope episode is very low. How can they close out the Hope Academy saga in 23 minutes? Who knows but with the fates of the 77th Class, Hinata/Izuru's appearance, stopping Mitarai and finding out the fate of Kirigri and Asahina, there's simply too much shit to cover and that episode is going to be rushed as hell.
TehSnawnSep 26, 2016 11:43 PM

Sep 26, 2016 11:43 PM

Dec 2014
Tyrel said:
6/10. Was an 8/10 before this last episode, but that was just bad... Lol. I hope the finale episode in 3 days does this justice.

Well to turn this over they need some badshitinsane plottwist nobody expected.
Sep 26, 2016 11:43 PM

Aug 2012
BRAVO CHISA, she ended up being the true mastermind of Side: Future. Because she essentially caused Side: Future.
Sep 26, 2016 11:44 PM
Jun 2016
MonoReaper said:
4Dissinity said:

I can tell you. Nagei will try to talk him out of this. than there is Hajime who will woop some ass and maybe kill Mitarai to stop this madness while Naegi cant do anything because Hajime/Izuru is a living god. And maybe Munakata shows also up and will sooner or later lose vs our god Hajime/Izuru.

I mean....remember what Monokuma in EP1 promised us. The final fight Hope vs Despair.

What have now to expect?
Hope vs Video Hope (brainwahsing?)
Even Junko in the afterlife theater said who cares we are dead already.
I mean i will buy the B-RAY. I will buy it out of love for DR but i am not blind to this overall mad plot that is nowhere near what i hoped for and even less what it told us that it will be.

Oh, yeah. True, Monokuma definitely said that. I can definitely see where you're coming from now.
Sep 26, 2016 11:47 PM

Jan 2015
Once again Danganronpa proves, that if you trapped 16 people in one place, statistically only 3 of them have brain.
Throught I'm not sure if now we even have those 3. Since I only count Kyoko.

Mitarai doesn't learn from his mistakes, throught now his reasons for creating mind manipulation video are leggit (unlike despair side). Hinata is here. Togami saves a day.
Still lack of 13th branch leader and mysterious person on counter. Creators forget about this or they keep it for Hope?

Lack of Monokuma and class trials are biggest flaws of Danganronpa 3.
5/10 - Can change depends on next episode, but I already lost all my hope in it.
Sep 27, 2016 12:10 AM
Apr 2016
Riveon said:
Once again Danganronpa proves, that if you trapped 16 people in one place, statistically only 3 of them have brain.
Throught I'm not sure if now we even have those 3. Since I only count Kyoko.

Mitarai doesn't learn from his mistakes, throught now his reasons for creating mind manipulation video are leggit (unlike despair side). Hinata is here. Togami saves a day.
Still lack of 13th branch leader and mysterious person on counter. Creators forget about this or they keep it for Hope?

Lack of Monokuma and class trials are biggest flaws of Danganronpa 3.
5/10 - Can change depends on next episode, but I already lost all my hope in it.

Mitarai's finally standing up and facing despair head on, but his way of facing it is messed up thanks to all that he went through, and in the end, he is still pretty much being manipulated. Wouldn't really say that's his fault.

Monokuma was proven to be pre-recorded, wasn't it? Why would there be a class trial, by the way? They are not in high school anymore (or any school, for that matter), and this was never really that type of game. They could of had a class-like trial, but due to the game circumstances and rules, along with certain characters going crazy and after each other without really much reasoning, that wasn't really possible.
Sep 27, 2016 12:16 AM

Jun 2016
Man If only Munakata or Juzo know Chisa is remnants of despair they could just knock her unconcious then she will back to normal. The Brainwashing is not absolute, When you knock them out they be back to normal see Naegi case when Juzo knock him out.

Had Munakata and Juzo done this. The plot of Side future possibly won t happen as Chisa would revert back to normal. Then Tengan won t get funny Ideas of using that hope video and suicide video,Munakata would be so corrupt of extreme idea of wiping out despair and Final killing game won t happen

Its funny how a lot of this thing could have been avoided. Then Those Ng code bracelet could have been easily deal with If they have cut their arm which have bracelet on it. Then they won t be poison or be put to sleep.

The true mastermind of Side future is Chisa yukizome after all she manipulate both Tengan and Munakata causing entire conflict plus leading to current events.

So Overally Junko and Chisa cause the entire plot to kick off lol without them is not possible.
PrideRoyalIvySep 27, 2016 12:19 AM

Sep 27, 2016 12:16 AM

Jun 2012
disappointing last ep for a disappointing series.
they even gave us an ELI5, the fuck?

4/10
Sep 27, 2016 12:37 AM
Apr 2016
Kirigiri50 said:
Man If only Munakata or Juzo know Chisa is remnants of despair they could just knock her unconcious then she will back to normal. The Brainwashing is not absolute, When you knock them out they be back to normal see Naegi case when Juzo knock him out.

Had Munakata and Juzo done this. The plot of Side future possibly won t happen as Chisa would revert back to normal. Then Tengan won t get funny Ideas of using that hope video and suicide video,Munakata would be so corrupt of extreme idea of wiping out despair and Final killing game won t happen

Its funny how a lot of this thing could have been avoided. Then Those Ng code bracelet could have been easily deal with If they have cut their arm which have bracelet on it. Then they won t be poison or be put to sleep.

The true mastermind of Side future is Chisa yukizome after all she manipulate both Tengan and Munakata causing entire conflict plus leading to current events.

So Overally Junko and Chisa cause the entire plot to kick off lol without them is not possible.

True, and there's even more ways to avoid all of that (no one didn't even need to cut off their wrist if they knew about the brainwashing video as their "attacker" earlier), though this could be said about the Despair side too (Juzo sacrificing his secret in order to stop pretty much the whole apocalypse from ever happening) and pretty much regarding most of the specific chapters in the Danganronpa games when they were all killing each other.These plans can be easily resolved or torn down, overall, but it takes a lot of inner strength to apparently be able to do that if you hadn't already went insane in one way or another or have succumbed to despair, which now that I think about it, quite a good number of the characters already have fell into despair or became insane one way or another.
MareepYaySep 27, 2016 12:47 AM
Sep 27, 2016 12:52 AM
Apr 2016
There is no doubt about it...Tengan is Izuru Kamakura!!!!!
Sep 27, 2016 1:09 AM

Dec 2012
Ok did I miss something? So Mitarai wasn't supposed to be in this killing game and Tengan made all of this so Mitarai could use his hope brainwashing video. And Mitarai's forbidden action was "use your talent". Who chose these forbidden actions? If it was Tengan then isn't it kinda contradictory?
Sep 27, 2016 1:16 AM

Jun 2014
Loved it!

Togami scene at the end and now we wait til Thursday for the TRUE FINALE!
So glad that I'm not a huge manga reader, because the manga readers WHINE WAY TOO MUCH and have to RUIN every adapted anime for the ANIME ONLY WATCHERS!
Sep 27, 2016 1:18 AM

Sep 2012
kawaii-despair said:
Ok did I miss something? So Mitarai wasn't supposed to be in this killing game and Tengan made all of this so Mitarai could use his hope brainwashing video. And Mitarai's forbidden action was "use your talent". Who chose these forbidden actions? If it was Tengan then isn't it kinda contradictory?
My thoughts exactly
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Mirai-hen Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 5, 2016

473 by Nanashi »»
Jan 3, 8:01 AM

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Mirai-hen Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 22, 2016

236 by Salty_Cookie »»
Jan 2, 3:12 AM

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Mirai-hen Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 1, 2016

285 by Nanashi »»
Dec 17, 2023 7:37 AM

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Mirai-hen Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 25, 2016

281 by Nanashi »»
Dec 12, 2023 9:46 AM

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Mirai-hen Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 18, 2016

499 by Nanashi »»
Dec 10, 2023 8:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.