Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Sep 3, 2016 10:10 AM
Oct 2013
Geekwoglasses said:
Guys, from the spoilers, it seems chapter 500 is going to be terrible...

Not the place to discuss this here, however "if they turn out to be true" it´s nothing unexpected. It´s just more of the same and won´t change my rating for last chapter as I did consider & predict this outcome.

SoraLovesManga said:

Ah but at this point Gray is still in denial. Although Gray often ignores Juvia, this is the only time he actually denies her. A part of him is still remembering that he almost lost her. If you've forgotten, Gray just 'died' to save Juvia. That causes a lot of mixed emotions. Throughout the series there are several small scenes of development between the pair. Although the pair's development is very subtle, it's there from the beginning. Gray did allow Juvia to live with him after all. Not to mention all those small moments in between. Gray and Juvia are actually one of my favorite couples because of how far they've come. Over time Juvia has calmed down quite a lot, and Gray has grown much warmer. Have you forgotten the scene just before the war where Gray tells Juvia he will reveal his TRUE feelings after the war, and to let him focus for now. For me this was the biggest turning point.

See, the difference between denial and open refusal is the level of confidence such an assertion is uttered. Gray never stutters or shows any other signs of being unsure about his decisionDying for a comrade and or for a lover can have different motivations but also the same value to the one performing the sacrifice. Who do you think Gray loves more? Natsu, Juvia, Erza, Lyon, Ul? They are all family to him. Yes the pairing had development, but all the romantic development for Gray came after Juvia killed Silver.
There was not a single instance in which he showed any affection towards her before that development.There have been situations in which Mashima foreshadowed them coming together, like them performing together during the Magnolia festival, or Juvia being the first that performs Unison Raid together with Gray, although the first couple to perform Unison Raid together were Juvia&Lucy and I don´t see anyone writing Yuri fanfiction with them.

No I never forgott their moments they had "after Silvers death". The development after The Tartaros arc between the two has been quite logical, both made excusable decisions that fit their characters but this was like I explained above after Juvia saved Gray from despair, the same way he saved her from despair during their fight.
IsterioSep 3, 2016 1:43 PM
Sep 3, 2016 3:14 PM

Jun 2008
Oh come on no one dies in FT
But it is a beautiful chapter <3
Those who need all of da shit to make sense, don't continue reading lmao I forgot logic to enjoy this manga and its asspulls
Sep 4, 2016 9:23 AM
Mar 2016
I know this is a weird reply, but I think that juvia will come back to life (since she's a important character and all)
Sep 4, 2016 9:43 AM

Aug 2016
Tomgirly_love said:
I know this is a weird reply, but I think that juvia will come back to life (since she's a important character and all)

Yes, she will come back.
Sep 5, 2016 9:00 AM

Sep 2013
Oh no Juvia is really dead ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Sep 30, 2016 12:34 AM

Jan 2016
... ;.; aaah WHYYYYY!!! NOOOOOOOO!!
Freaking loved Juvia.. ❤❤ T.T this shit cant be happening...!! her death got me weeping like a little baby, this seriously got me at "I rather kill myself than to hurt you" situation... I really like how the, low-key sailing the ship like Gajevy and Gruvia. diffidently in fear of tissue shortage for the upcoming chapters of Nalu... this cant be good... neither for Invel, Destroy him Gray!!

Seriously hope for the best right now... T.T Chapter 500~Fire and Ice! (soon in schedule xP)
cause MAL is doing there job for once.
Oct 11, 2016 3:42 PM

Feb 2015
What the hell! They killed each other, then Juvia resurrected Gray with her blood. You better avenge her death with everything you've got, Gray! And Juvia better be coming back too!
May 7, 2017 12:36 PM

May 2014
I can't believe she just killed herself, I just won't.
May 11, 2017 6:40 AM

Dec 2014
NO juvia don't die on me like this.... I swear if juvia dies ..... this will really be saddening
Aug 15, 2018 11:09 AM

Feb 2013
She can't be dead!
Man, Gray's face is scary!
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 298 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Azokrad - Sep 7, 2012

242 by aoo-kun »»
Yesterday, 3:05 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 297 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

azeriraz - Aug 31, 2012

284 by aoo-kun »»
May 12, 10:28 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 296 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kyon5 - Aug 24, 2012

324 by aoo-kun »»
May 12, 10:03 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 295 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BackLashWave - Aug 17, 2012

95 by aoo-kun »»
May 12, 9:46 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 294 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

azeriraz - Aug 3, 2012

121 by aoo-kun »»
May 11, 8:40 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.