Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 27, 2016 3:55 PM

Jul 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Well damn! This was one hell of a turn in events and just when Yukiteru thought life was getting better.

~Great chapter!!!
Aug 27, 2016 4:30 PM

Dec 2014
Where is lollipop girl? XD
Aug 27, 2016 6:18 PM
Mar 2015
Bummer,man. That really sucks
Aug 27, 2016 9:39 PM
Nov 2015
Is Japan really full of emotionally unstable horn dogs? And is this the end of the manga?
Aug 28, 2016 6:13 PM

Jan 2010
Where was this translation team when we needed them? They update way more faster than japanzai, holy crap bless them.

but on topic.. That was a massive turn of events. it looked so good when yukiteru decided to stay by rena and things looked good. I'm still hoping to see more solid lovey dovey between them and not yukiteru's regular partner switching.

Seems like all that mattered to Alice was the sf club. Don't fully get why she would kill herself over it. Has to be more than escaping punishment for releasing all the footage as revenge for them leaving. I mean, the sf club would end later anyways when they all graduate. If she was so damn into it she could still organize some orgy club later without involving classmates.

Man... :/
Sep 3, 2016 4:28 PM
Sep 2012
Izekyu said:
Where was this translation team when we needed them? They update way more faster than japanzai, holy crap bless them.

but on topic.. That was a massive turn of events. it looked so good when yukiteru decided to stay by rena and things looked good. I'm still hoping to see more solid lovey dovey between them and not yukiteru's regular partner switching.

Seems like all that mattered to Alice was the sf club. Don't fully get why she would kill herself over it. Has to be more than escaping punishment for releasing all the footage as revenge for them leaving. I mean, the sf club would end later anyways when they all graduate. If she was so damn into it she could still organize some orgy club later without involving classmates.

Man... :/

I think she killed herself because the goal of the sf club was to have people commit infidelity, cause them to eventually lose their partners, and finally ruin their lives. Since so many people were quitting, she couldn't fulfill her desire to destroy lives and therefore, saw no further point in living. Also, she's crazy.
Mar 9, 2019 12:41 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Well that escalated quickly.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

More topics from this board

» School Days 2.0???

JoestarEISH_020 - Sep 15, 2023

1 by CoolSoda »»
Sep 18, 2023 12:27 AM

Poll: » Uwa-Koi Chapter 36 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 4, 2016

42 by Bonniechan2002 »»
Aug 22, 2023 7:00 PM

Poll: » Uwa-Koi Chapter 13 Discussion

oldpier - Dec 17, 2012

17 by nghuytoan1993 »»
Apr 30, 2023 4:08 PM

» UWAKOI get's live action film

Izekyu - Mar 7, 2014

6 by nghuytoan1993 »»
Apr 30, 2023 3:31 PM

Poll: » Uwa-Koi Chapter 35 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 3, 2016

8 by psyche-K »»
Apr 7, 2023 1:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.