Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 23, 2016 2:01 AM

Aug 2015
So I was chilling and watching YouTube videos when I suddenly saw this video

https://youtu.be/EE8sPzZsWnk

so what do you think of false rape accusations ?
What kind of punshiment should the person falsely accusing an innocent person of rape get ?
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 23, 2016 2:09 AM

Mar 2008
I am disgusted by false rape allegations as well as false false rape allegations against those who were actually raped.

Just normal punishment for false charges if it went to court, and it should go to civil court for allegations that did not go to legal court.
Aug 23, 2016 2:10 AM

May 2013
They need to be treated the same. Just accusing someone of rape could ruin their life.
Aug 23, 2016 2:32 AM

May 2010
Wow, there's a lot of male privilege going on here. Have any of you ever thought about what it's like to be a woman? To have to wonder every day whether you're going to get raped? To know that if you do, the patriarchal society we live in is going to blame you for your own rape? But you don't care about that. You just care that maybe, 1 in 1,000 times, some girl MIGHT tell a lie. Because 1 man in prison is worse than 1,000 women getting raped, right? They probably shouldn't have been drinking so much, right? I think men should stop being so paranoid about something that's never going to happen and start BELIEVING and SUPPORTING women instead of contributing to their victimization by assuming the "accused" rapist is innocent and the victim is lying.
"My only agenda is to eviscerate any who might try to rule over and control me"- Sousuke Aizen

"Maybe, just maybe, there is no purpose in life... but if you linger a while longer in this world, you might discover something of value in it"- Orochimaru

"All men are not created equal... both in birth and in upbringing, in sheer scope of ability, every human is inherently different"- Charles zi Britannia

We are the Contra Mundi. We serve the great inimical Goddess who in her own time will destroy the world. Tremble, reprobates, in fear of her pitiless gaze.
Aug 23, 2016 2:45 AM

May 2013
byakugami said:
Wow, there's a lot of male privilege going on here. Have any of you ever thought about what it's like to be a woman? To have to wonder every day whether you're going to get raped? To know that if you do, the patriarchal society we live in is going to blame you for your own rape? But you don't care about that. You just care that maybe, 1 in 1,000 times, some girl MIGHT tell a lie. Because 1 man in prison is worse than 1,000 women getting raped, right? They probably shouldn't have been drinking so much, right? I think men should stop being so paranoid about something that's never going to happen and start BELIEVING and SUPPORTING women instead of contributing to their victimization by assuming the "accused" rapist is innocent and the victim is lying.

So many assumptions I don't even know where to start.
Really dude 'Male privilege"? You do realize the title off the thread is FALSE rape accusations right? We're talking about proven liars not every rape that's ever happened. I don't know if you've ever heard of a thing called innocent until proven guilty but its kind of a big deal.
Aug 23, 2016 2:46 AM

May 2010
razor39999 said:
False accusations have been on the rise in US colleges in recent years.
Let's see some evidence. Or should people believe you just because you're a man?
"My only agenda is to eviscerate any who might try to rule over and control me"- Sousuke Aizen

"Maybe, just maybe, there is no purpose in life... but if you linger a while longer in this world, you might discover something of value in it"- Orochimaru

"All men are not created equal... both in birth and in upbringing, in sheer scope of ability, every human is inherently different"- Charles zi Britannia

We are the Contra Mundi. We serve the great inimical Goddess who in her own time will destroy the world. Tremble, reprobates, in fear of her pitiless gaze.
Aug 23, 2016 2:46 AM

May 2010
-Swish said:
byakugami said:

Really dude 'Male privilege"? You do realize the title off the thread is FALSE rape accusations right? We're talking about proven liars not every rape that's ever happened.
Proven? By what? A court system dominated by white males? Sure that makes sense.

Aug 23, 2016 2:51 AM

Aug 2015
byakugami said:
Well first , I never said rape isn't wrong , but the fact is false rape accusations DO happen ,see rape is wrong but sometimes , innocent people are falsely accused of rape and they well suffer in their life for something they didn't even commit
Aug 23, 2016 2:52 AM

May 2013
byakugami said:
-Swish said:

Really dude 'Male privilege"? You do realize the title off the thread is FALSE rape accusations right? We're talking about proven liars not every rape that's ever happened.
Proven? By what? A court system dominated by white males? Sure that makes sense.

You're clearly a lost cause. Tumblr personified.
Aug 23, 2016 2:56 AM

May 2010
Revolt1021 said:
byakugami said:
Well first , I never said rape isn't wrong , but the fact is false rape accusations DO happen ,see rape is wrong but sometimes , innocent people are falsely accused of rape and they well suffer in their life for something they didn't even commit
Revolt1021 said:
byakugami said:
WOMEN DON'T LIE ABOUT BEING RAPED. Do you have any idea how it feels to be victimized and have people not believe you? Men in our society need to learn a little something about EMPATHY. But let me guess, empathy is just being "politically correct", right?

Aug 23, 2016 3:01 AM

Aug 2015
byakugami said:
Revolt1021 said:
Revolt1021 said:
WOMEN DON'T LIE ABOUT BEING RAPED. Do you have any idea how it feels to be victimized and have people not believe you? Men in our society need to learn a little something about EMPATHY. But let me guess, empathy is just being "politically correct", right?
So you are telling me to believe every single rape accusation even if it is wrong and false and you said "Woman don't lie about being raped" well watch this video . Look lol even if it is rare it happens and you can't just ignore that no matter what

Aug 23, 2016 3:04 AM

Aug 2015
ABR - Always Be Recording.

Always say you are Gay.

Don't do drunk women.
idk about you but the closer a girl gets to looking like ronald mcdonald, the more aroused i become. CAV

where can we cast our eyes to @PoruMairu who thinks of himself a member of the true church. Helion.
Aug 23, 2016 3:10 AM

May 2013
Revolt1021 said:
byakugami said:
So you are telling me to believe every single rape accusation even if it is wrong and false and you said "Woman don't lie about being raped" well watch this video . Look lol even if it is rare it happens and you can't just ignore that no matter what

The guy is delusional, it won't matter what kind of proof you show him.
Aug 23, 2016 3:17 AM

Jul 2016
No I refuse that anybody can be this defensive against a women.I refuse.
Aug 23, 2016 3:20 AM

May 2010
Kasey said:
byakugami said:

Another article. http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/wrongfully-convicted-brian-banks-disgusted-brock-turner-ruling-article-1.2663595

What about "empathy" to the male's that do get raped by women? Most of the time they aren't even able to get help.
THIS IS A MYTH. Delusional MRAs actually think women have a good time living in a rape culture, and they want to get in on the fun. So they like to imagine themselves to be victims. Do you seriously think a woman can or would rape a man? MEN RAPE WOMEN! A woman might statutory rape a boy, but if you honestly think it's the same thing I don't know what to tell you. Chew on this:

http://www.feministcurrent.com/2013/05/10/this-thing-about-male-victims/

Aug 23, 2016 3:23 AM

May 2010
PoruMairu said:

Don't do drunk women.
In other words DON'T RAPE? "DOING" DRUNK WOMEN IS RAPE. Why don't entitled men understand this? You can't just fuck people because they're drunk.

Aug 23, 2016 3:23 AM

Sep 2015
byakugami said:
Kasey said:

Another article. http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/wrongfully-convicted-brian-banks-disgusted-brock-turner-ruling-article-1.2663595

What about "empathy" to the male's that do get raped by women? Most of the time they aren't even able to get help.
THIS IS A MYTH. Delusional MRAs actually think women have a good time living in a rape culture, and they want to get in on the fun. So they like to imagine themselves to be victims. Do you seriously think a woman can or would rape a man? MEN RAPE WOMEN! A woman might statutory rape a boy, but if you honestly think it's the same thing I don't know what to tell you. Chew on this:

The delusion is strong in this one.

You talk about women not enjoying rape culture (of course they wouldn't, nobody would) but what about this culture where not only are men apparently not capable of being raped, but they're all rapists themselves and as soon as a woman shouts "rape" the man is immediately guilty, no questions asked?

Yup, men sure love living in this culture too.
It's an entirely different kind of flying, altogether!
It's an entirely different kind of flying.
Aug 23, 2016 3:24 AM

Jul 2016
Are you a feminazi by any chance?Cause it looks like it.
Aug 23, 2016 3:27 AM

May 2010
Maz said:
byakugami said:

You talk about women not enjoying rape culture (of course they wouldn't, nobody would) but what about this culture where not only are men apparently not capable of being raped, but they're all rapists themselves and as soon as a woman shouts "rape" the man is immediately guilty, no questions asked?

Boo hoo poor you. You make more money than women just for having a penis, you get everything handed to you, you live in a society SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED TO KEEP WOMEN DOWN AND MEN IN CHARGE but big scary feminists want to scale back the rape a bit so you cry. And they think women are "emotional creatures"!!!

Aug 23, 2016 3:30 AM

May 2013
I have come to realize the error of my ways. This guy is clearly a troll. No one is this misinformed, that or he's a confused 13 year old that just found Tumblr.
Aug 23, 2016 3:30 AM

Aug 2015
byakugami said:
Maz said:

Boo hoo poor you. You make more money than women just for having a penis, you get everything handed to you, you live in a society SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED TO KEEP WOMEN DOWN AND MEN IN CHARGE but big scary feminists want to scale back the rape a bit so you cry. And they think women are "emotional creatures"!!!
No offense but when did this thread turn to male and woman rights ? , I believe this thread is about False Rape accusations
Aug 23, 2016 3:32 AM

Jul 2016
Revolt1021 said:
byakugami said:
No offense but when did this thread turn to male and woman rights ? , I believe this thread is about False Rape accusations

Just ignore him he sounds like a full fledged Feminazi.
Aug 23, 2016 3:47 AM

Jun 2016
Revolt1021 said:
byakugami said:

Leave him be, feeding a troll has exasperating consequences.
Aug 23, 2016 3:49 AM

Jul 2016
Erg_Orgy said:
Revolt1021 said:

If he's serious tho i'm really done with life.
Aug 23, 2016 3:52 AM

Nov 2015
-Swish said:
I have come to realize the error of my ways. This guy is clearly a troll. No one is this misinformed, that or he's a confused 13 year old that just found Tumblr.

That was the conclusion I drew as soon as he said "WOMEN DON'T LIE ABOUT BEING RAPED". Troll senses are tingling.
Aug 23, 2016 3:54 AM

Jun 2016
TurtleTero8 said:
Erg_Orgy said:

If he's serious tho i'm really done with life.

True that, though it would take some serious mental tenacity to write the things he's typing here with a straight face.Also too much caps which is suspicious.
Aug 23, 2016 4:07 AM

Jan 2016
There are always two sides of a story. I think living in the states taught me that not everything in life is black and white, but shades of gray were involved.

There are a lot of people that can live through life without guilt due to their environment or the way they are raised. Some things can not be predicted. The police can't possibly know everything. The false allegations could be not false and then if they don't give proper justice the female would feel trashed.

They should have proper consequences for whoever gets accused of false rape. Something that weighs in balance with the suffering of the victim. They should also dedicate a team to make sure that his/her name will be cleared to give them a possible new start in life.

Some things cannot be avoided. However, they can be fixed. It's real life we're talking about.
BrucieAug 23, 2016 4:12 AM

Lines
Aug 23, 2016 4:11 AM

Jan 2016
@Duskie care to contribute?

Fuck the character limit

Lines
Aug 23, 2016 4:12 AM

Sep 2015
Guys I'm 90% sure byakugami is trolling k

The punishment should be serious, but not as bad as rape itself. A few years in prison maybe
Aug 23, 2016 4:22 AM

Sep 2015
@TM uuuuhhh, sure. Kinda the most random tag I've ever gotten, but I'll gladly say my piece.

As someone who spent age 15-17 going through the court system over false rape claims, I can say first hand that it's one of the most fucked up things someone can have to go through as a teenager who once had a healthy social life in a first-world country in which 99.9% of people will believe fucking anything if enough people say it.

Anecdotally, I've been both raped and had false rape claims against me in my lifetime, the former being my own father at 8 years of age, and the latter being my very first girlfriend. I can weigh the two together and say that the latter had a much more significant impact on me, people are unaware how much damage can be caused by such simple and usually harmless words.

Everything I had worked for up until that point in my life was torn from my hands indiscriminately. People went from respecting me to spitting on me when I walked past them. I couldn't walk two blocks without getting the living shit kicked out of me by groups of people - who most of the time were adults. It's a truly disgusting way to ruin someone's life. I was forced to drop out of school, and in turn became the reclusive person I am today.

I don't really have many opinions regarding this that aren't biased - but that's not something you can blame me for. Most prominently seen in feminist society, they ask why people would be so skeptical about someone who claims they've been raped. There's a good reason for that.

False rape claims should be punished indiscriminately and brutally. But of course, like TM mentioned, there is never anything black and white in life. Not just grey either, but a splurge of random colours, mixed and splattered in different areas. Nothing is ever the result of one reaction, it's the result of hundreds of thousand little choices and happenings that happen over time. But this is something that needs to be clamped firmly down on.

It's a problem that hasn't been taken seriously enough.

A pair of eyes appear disguised,
I take flight and stay high in paradise,
With bad luck, snake eyes, a pair of dice.
I'm paralyzed, she speaks twice, a pair of lies,
It's parallel, apparent hell of parasites.
ask for discord server
Aug 23, 2016 4:25 AM
Feb 2014
@Spooks and I once talked about a case in Britain in which four British college students were falsely accused of rape and it took them too long to find them not guilty of it. Here's what I mean..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3535927/Woman-said-raped-four-students-college-ball-cleared-WON-T-prosecuted-making-false-allegation.html

The emotional trauma and shaming these men underwent was catastrophic. One of them actually committed suicide and the same student's mother just recently committed suicide over it. This stuff literally kills you if you have no involvement.
Aug 23, 2016 4:33 AM

Jul 2016
Nico- said:
@Spooks and I once talked about a case in Britain in which four British college students were falsely accused of rape and it took them too long to find them not guilty of it. Here's what I mean..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3535927/Woman-said-raped-four-students-college-ball-cleared-WON-T-prosecuted-making-false-allegation.html

The emotional trauma and shaming these men underwent was catastrophic. One of them actually committed suicide and the same student's mother just recently committed suicide over it. This stuff literally kills you if you have no involvement.

Was the woman put in jail for a long time?
Aug 23, 2016 4:33 AM
Feb 2014
TurtleTero8 said:
Nico- said:

Was the woman put in jail for a long time?

She was not going to be charged in any way.
Aug 23, 2016 4:34 AM

Jan 2016
Duskie said:
@TM uuuuhhh, sure. Kinda the most random tag I've ever gotten, but I'll gladly say my piece.

As someone who spent age 15-17 going through the court system over false rape claims, I can say first hand that it's one of the most fucked up things someone can have to go through as a teenager who once had a healthy social life in a first-world country in which 99.9% of people will believe fucking anything if enough people say it.

Anecdotally, I've been both raped and had false rape claims against me in my lifetime, the former being my own father at 8 years of age, and the latter being my very first girlfriend. I can weigh the two together and say that the latter had a much more significant impact on me, people are unaware how much damage can be caused by such simple and usually harmless words.

Everything I had worked for up until that point in my life was torn from my hands indiscriminately. People went from respecting me to spitting on me when I walked past them. I couldn't walk two blocks without getting the living shit kicked out of me by groups of people - who most of the time were adults. It's a truly disgusting way to ruin someone's life. I was forced to drop out of school, and in turn became the reclusive person I am today.

I don't really have many opinions regarding this that aren't biased - but that's not something you can blame me for. Most prominently seen in feminist society, they ask why people would be so skeptical about someone who claims they've been raped. There's a good reason for that.

False rape claims should be punished indiscriminately and brutally. But of course, like TM mentioned, there is never anything black and white in life. Not just grey either, but a splurge of random colours, mixed and splattered in different areas. Nothing is ever the result of one reaction, it's the result of hundreds of thousand little choices and happenings that happen over time. But this is something that needs to be clamped firmly down on.

It's a problem that hasn't been taken seriously enough.

I could write an entire essay to try an ease something regarding your past experience but i'm sure you don't need it. You obviously know what direction you're heading at and my words of encouragement wont be much of an effect.

However, all i can say no one's to be blamed for anything regarding these matters. Society is not what we hope it can be. The world is polluted and cannot be perfected anytime soon, nor ever. Good can't live without bad, it's a fact that everyone knows and digest. Proper punishment and dedication to fix the person's life is needed. A victim is a victim.

Feminism for me is one of the most fucked up moves created recently, so feel free to spit on them as much as you want. I wont hold you back.

Lastly, beautifully said. It might not be much of a compliment, but believe me it is.

Lines
Aug 23, 2016 4:52 AM

Jan 2016
razor39999 said:
TM said:

Feminism for me is one of the most fucked up moves created recently, so feel free to spit on them as much as you want. I wont hold you back.
Please be very specific when saying things like this. Feminism in its original form of legal equality was and is a wonderful idea. Modern third wave feminism is the problem you're talking about.

I'm sure me saying recently explains what kind of feminism i was talking about. Everyone knows the history of feminism and what created it.

Lines
Aug 23, 2016 5:03 AM

Jan 2016
razor39999 said:
TM said:

I'm sure me saying recently explains what kind of feminism i was talking about. Everyone knows the history of feminism and what created it.
Recently can mean a ton of stuff. In written history terms, feminism is fairly recent since it's only slightly over a hundred years old.

I understand, but if you're talking to someone on an anime forum, i'm sure they know recently is not meant for 100 years. But few years based on how old we are.

I don't think there's a point in bringing past moves when things were unfair, into the current days. People need to think seriously about other problems the world is facing such as terriorism, poverty and wrong political power.

Back in the days, it was fine because females wanted to have the right to work, be respected..etc.
Now a female would be stripping in a club then say, i deserve respect, i'm treated in an unfair way.

Back at my previous college, i struggled in lectures and sessions of hearing fellow female students just moan and cry about nonsense. The attention they are seeking is wrong and should never be supported. It was enough to make me quit several classes to avoid causing unnecessary arguments.

Showing a vagina now is considered feminism. I'd laugh a x1000 remembering all the lectures and articles i read about it.

Some women are just.

Not worthy of speaking to.

Lines
Aug 23, 2016 5:09 AM

Aug 2016
I touch things in my kitchen that aren't supposed to be touched. Does that count as rape? kitchen jokes but whatever i know my humor is terrible

False rape accusations piss me off. They're only there usually to attract attention and money, which should be going to ACTUAL rape victims.

But our species has a tendency to do stupid stuff on a constant basis, so you're always gonna have to deal with people that'll do anything for some nice retweets and a few bucks from Kickstarter. It's just something we gotta tolerate.
Aug 23, 2016 5:11 AM

Sep 2015
It's not even the idea of feminism that bewilders and disgusts me.
It's the self-important motif behind such movements.
People who get behind shit like this have a singular agenda on their mind - theirs. They'll look to progress it at the cost of anything. Even the agendas of other people who suffer worse conditions.
What disgusts me about people who define themselves as things like "feminists" is the pure fact that to them it's "me me me".
Do I think gender equality is unbalanced and an issue? Yes.
But the difference here is, everything is unbalanced in different ways. Men are treated more or less as equally discriminate as women in different areas.
People spend so much time looking inward to find things to complain about, instead of actually taking the time to see the whole fucking picture.
And that's precisely why egalitarianism is the only movement I will ever support.

But this is entirely off-topic - heh. I'm outtie.

A pair of eyes appear disguised,
I take flight and stay high in paradise,
With bad luck, snake eyes, a pair of dice.
I'm paralyzed, she speaks twice, a pair of lies,
It's parallel, apparent hell of parasites.
ask for discord server
Aug 23, 2016 5:32 AM

Jan 2009
Reminds me on a current ongoing Case where a Model has been charged for "false (?) Rape Allegations", though the "false" has more to do with her allegedly having given false Testimony than with the Question of whether or not it was Rape. Oh and the Prosecutor was a Woman as well as the Judge who has announced the Verdict.
Aug 23, 2016 5:32 AM

Jul 2014
I was raped by another man some years ago. You have a hard time sympathizing with either crowd. False accusers are vile, disgusting human beings, but then you worry about people who have gone through things like you have and are afraid to come forward for whatever reason. The obstacle is of a different nature to a crime like assault, for example. When you punch a dude, it leaves a mark. A black eye, after all, is a considerably more striking and vivid image than a semen sample. I imagine prosecutors like it more. Easier to argue. With rape it tends to be more of the "he said, she said" scenario. Sexual fluids are not sentient, unfortunately.

I do find the modern weaponization of sex and sexuality to be extremely disconcerting though. I mean, I'd have to be proven guilty of assault or something similar before my reputation took the fall, but with rape it's different for whatever reason. Maybe the taboo nature of sex, I don't know. You introduce the genitals and all of a sudden the bets are off.

Stop raping people, ffs.
Aug 23, 2016 5:58 AM

May 2016
I think that people who make false rape accusations should be severely punished . I mean, you're destroying someone's reputation, perhaps forever, and taking advantage of aid which should be for actual victims.
Aug 23, 2016 6:09 AM

Mar 2008
It's probably worth pointing out most false accusations probably are mistaken identity rather than intentional lies.
Aug 23, 2016 7:14 AM

May 2015
False rape accusers should get the same punishment as rape. Why not?
WEAPONS - My blog, for reviews of music, anime, books, and other things

Nov 2009
Falsely (and knowingly) charging someone with a felony, is in turn a felony. Although convictions that actually result in the sentences they are supposed to when it comes to rape or domestic violence / child abuse (the latter two are common in divorce courts when fighting for custody) are rare.

Ultimately I think they should be punished more severely, in accordance with current laws, however they are rather rare to my understanding so not too concerned.
Oct 2014
Nico- said:

This case was sick, pure pleb mentality and witch hunting. What happened with presumption of innocence? Are we so afraid of not catering to certain people that we are ready to destroy some people's lives?
What these women do is to ruin for other rape victims and particularly other women. A liar is only believed once, as the saying goes. Our justice systems are not some game where you can take revenge on people. They need to grow up for fucks sake.

I think that if it is obvious and we have clear evidence (video tapes for instance) that the accusation was false, then the accuser should be charged.

Aug 23, 2016 2:13 PM

Jun 2013
They should be punished just as harshly as rape.

Aug 23, 2016 4:44 PM
Feb 2014
TheBrainintheJar said:
False rape accusers should get the same punishment as rape. Why not?

I agree, its like the eye for an eye couldn't have been said any better.
Aug 23, 2016 9:33 PM
Jul 2018
False rape accusations disgust me...If you do that you are lowest scum on the earth.
The punishment should be jail time and a public apology for being damn liar.
Aug 23, 2016 9:41 PM

Nov 2015
False rape accusations have the capability to ruin or even end the victims life.
Many falsely accused end up killing themselves, which is why if found guilty the offense should be considered just as liable to punishment as rape.
Aug 23, 2016 10:20 PM

Jan 2014
They should be taken seriously and punished just a step below actual rape. Maybe a false accuser list.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Over the years, I began to be repulsed by pork, is there any explanation for this?

Absurdo_N - Mar 26

24 by Noboru »»
4 minutes ago

» Are you going to apologize?

LenRea - Mar 25

26 by LoveYourEyes »»
15 minutes ago

» What are some of your favorite animals?

DoisacChopper - Feb 10

46 by Dracowyn »»
22 minutes ago

» Looking for friends | Cultural exchange and otaku conversations

KMIR - 24 minutes ago

0 by KMIR »»
24 minutes ago

» What jobs do you all have? ( 1 2 )

AnxiousMike - Feb 11, 2023

83 by Dracowyn »»
30 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.