Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 10, 2016 7:44 PM

Feb 2016
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
EdHaku said:
RZeniman said:

Well... Actually, I didn't like that much the ending ¬¬

Too many things that I have no idea either.... but I guess it was the man who asked for soy sauce let's see who will win o_o

I didn't like it at first, but the more I listen, the more fun it is. And it's pretty catchy.

@EdHaku If you haven't seen the chapter don't check this:

I'm starting to like the ending now...

Who could be that girl that they were talking after the ending... I really want to know... she seems really smart...

Aug 11, 2016 2:15 AM

Feb 2013
Takagi and Sato were funny.
I felt bad about Takagi when she said that he should go to the gym if he wants to do intense exercise, we all know what he wanted to do.
Aug 11, 2016 4:21 AM
Jul 2011
I felt bad about Takagi

Yes, and what's with the "Baka!" reaction? She also wanted this kind of exercises.
Sato-san is the stupid one here...
Aug 11, 2016 10:34 AM

Mar 2014
Good case. It's interesting how both cases at this Ramen Shop were about glasses.
I laughed at Sato and Takagi. What's up with her tsundere reaction at the end?

RZeniman said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
EdHaku said:

I didn't like it at first, but the more I listen, the more fun it is. And it's pretty catchy.

@EdHaku If you haven't seen the chapter don't check this:

I'm starting to like the ending now...

Who could be that girl that they were talking after the ending... I really want to know... she seems really smart...

Well, at least I got that half-right. The culprit was a bit dumb this time, tho.
I think that girl at the end has something to do with APTX 4869.
Aug 14, 2016 7:23 PM

Jan 2008
What if...the call was not merely "synchronized", but
is in fact, the previously unknown brother of Sera Masumi!?

Those disguises and interactions between "Satoko-san" and "Takao-kun" were pretty funny. Perhaps Sato can dye her hair and Takagi can keep the dreads for more undercover operations--they looked pretty good in those outfits. Maybe that will Takagi's mind off of not getting any "exercise" with Sato, if you know what I mean.
Aug 15, 2016 5:14 AM

Jul 2008
Oh really, Sera and Meijin are brother and sister? Talk about a small world.
Jan 10, 2017 4:19 AM

May 2014
4kicks said:
What if...the call was not merely "synchronized", but
is in fact, the previously unknown brother of Sera Masumi!?

Those disguises and interactions between "Satoko-san" and "Takao-kun" were pretty funny. Perhaps Sato can dye her hair and Takagi can keep the dreads for more undercover operations--they looked pretty good in those outfits. Maybe that will Takagi's mind off of not getting any "exercise" with Sato, if you know what I mean.

I think it's just misleading us..
I doubt it.

Remember when Sera, Okiya and Amuro all answered a call or something at the same time when Vermouth called? It's a technique that has been used before lol.

I think Shuichi is still her brother.
Both Ran and Conan being sure that they have met Mary before is a bit weird, must be some place we really don't know.

Jan 11, 2017 3:44 PM

Feb 2016
It's a while ago but if I remember right the girl who was shown on the picture with Sera got also shrinked by the APTX 4869 and Conan assumed it could be her mother but I'm not sure anymore. I also remember that Shinichi and Ran once met Sera at a coast or a beach but this was also vaguely hinted.
May 5, 2017 1:10 PM

Jul 2012
Haha, this was a fun case. I mean, it wasn't obvious who was the culprit but the way they exposed him was great, especially Sato and Takagi!

That red herring where they talked about the footsteps made me believe it was the female to be the culprit since I thought it was pointing out high heels. They got me good.

Oh man, that ending...
Nov 21, 2017 1:09 AM
Nov 2014
And the shitty sera sub plot continues. It's fucking obvious shinichi and ran knew her from their childhood I don't why they're making seem like such a big mystery. I just want this shit to end quickly.
Mar 30, 2022 4:27 PM

Jan 2016
I kinda want Shinichi and Sera to be together now. Probably the only one who thinks that

Jul 3, 2022 6:12 AM

Nov 2021
Just what kind of 'exercise' officer takagi was reffering to? hmmm 😶😶😉

They did just confirm who is Sera's other brother. its has be yumi's ex right? cuz it'd make sense

Jan 18, 4:40 AM
Sep 2023
Loved my faves Takagi and Sato in this ep

More topics from this board

Poll: » Detective Conan Episode 315 Discussion

IntroverTurtle - Nov 27, 2013

5 by KoniginElle »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Detective Conan Episode 1089 Discussion

shuffle_017 - Jul 8, 2023

23 by aburame_ernesto »»
Yesterday, 7:20 PM

Poll: » Meitantei Conan Episode 1120 Discussion

hai_X_is - Apr 13

3 by Ranxomare »»
Apr 24, 11:24 AM

Poll: » Detective Conan Episode 47 Discussion

Jawaese - Aug 23, 2010

11 by Vivid_7 »»
Apr 21, 1:36 PM

Poll: » Detective Conan Episode 704 Discussion

Conan_Kudo - Aug 3, 2013

38 by Elyshion »»
Apr 20, 5:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.