Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 30, 2016 6:32 PM

Sep 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Kaizaki: I need to defend Hishiro-san.
Hishiro: F**k You Kaizaki-kun I can defend myself stop thinking you're the shit.

BOSS!!!!

I really liked this chapter. You can really see Hishiron starting to change. Though it looked like she felt a little envious towards Kaizaki for always being able to fix everything and able to build up trust with a lot of people.
Jul 30, 2016 6:47 PM
Jul 2016
I have avoid slice of life / drama anime and manga for the reason that they always have a happy and sad ending and almost never a purely happy ending i hope this has a good ending. this series has too many feels dang you crunchyroll why must you have advertise this. I'm really enjoying the manga so far it does have some plot holes which i dont understand i just hope the ending doesnt break my heart dang you relife why must you play with my heart. A friend of mine ask why dont you ever get into slice of life and romance this is why :(.
Jul 31, 2016 6:58 PM

Nov 2011
Hishiro definitely deserves another chance. She has potential especially if working with others to get the job done.
Jul 31, 2016 7:09 PM

Mar 2008
Now that's what I wanted to see!

A chance created for Hishiro to grow on her own accord. To want to change, to try to change, and to make a good effort. In the end the group has mostly gotten their acts together and are trying so she doesn't have to do all the work and making the effort to cooperate should help. Of course things won't always work out that way, but this kind of situation should be more idealistic than that.

I approve of both Kaizaki and Hishiro here. I like that he did think for a moment about whether it was for the best to avoid conflict. But unlike previous situations....he didn't want Hishiro to face more hardship. It wasn't about what was best to resolve the situation, it was just that he didn't want to see her getting hurt.

And it also allowed Hishiro to grow. She got to make the choice of whether to let the situation stand or to make an effort to bridge the gap with everyone. She had that choice and made the harder one. She took a step based on her own feelings.

Good on her.
Jul 31, 2016 8:18 PM

Mar 2015
muh hashiron has grown soo fast without i realize it... flap flap flap..
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Jul 31, 2016 8:21 PM

Jul 2015
So happy for Hishiron taking a step forward. Yasss
Jul 31, 2016 9:46 PM

Feb 2014
Ugh the ending to this manga cant come fast enough. Dont get me wrong it's not because i hate this manga, I actually really enjoy it, but because I want to find out whether or not Hishiro and Kaizaki will end up together as adults. My heart needs them as a pairing. Even if they forget each other after this relife experiment is over i want them to have a chance meeting somewhere and fall in love again.
Around and around the cycle goes.
Jul 31, 2016 11:05 PM

Aug 2013
Totally unexpected :) It was really pleasant to read.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Aug 1, 2016 1:02 AM

Dec 2011
Wow, I certainly didn't expect what Hishiron did.

Knew that Arata would do or say something about it. However, Hishiron surprised all of us by admitting her mistakes and apologize to them.

Bit by bit, she started to change herself and the situation around her. Really good to see.
Aug 1, 2016 1:04 AM

Jul 2016
Finaly, Hishiron realize the problem and solve it ! GOOD Chapter ! But now what's next ? ^^
I'm trying my best for my english, so sorry for the mistakes. :D

Aug 1, 2016 3:06 AM

Sep 2012
Wow, this chapter really surprised me :o ! Such a big step for Hishiron !

Shunfry said:
But now what's next ? ^^

We could have a quick and big change now that Hishiron really started to change. I wonder if she's gonna confront Arata in order to know why he was willing to go so far just to protect her. Is she gonna try to seek answers about him again ? Hannn need next chapter already XD !!
Aug 1, 2016 4:45 AM

Aug 2015
Really love this chapter so much that I just can't helped but feel fulfilled over Hishiro's improvement T_T

But seriously though this mini arc just goes to shows that yeah you can do these kind of tasks alone but doing with other people makes it easier and as Kaizaki said more fulfilling, problem is what Hishiro lacks in this whole dilemma is workforce management, if only she could fix her communication skills and divide the work to the other people and at the same time at least notifying them, she wouldn't be overfatigue as shit and cause even more problems to others just like in the last chapter,she needs to learn how to trust her group a bit more and not just rely on yourself because you may never know each member of that team possess a set of talents that may help solve the problem much easier, trust me I did what Hishiro did before and seriously though I screwed like shit because I'm way too overconfident with my skills thinking that my other groupmates can't really do those only to find out that they can do at least some of the minor things that may help me get the work done at least. Again it just goes to show there's no I in team but with Together Everyone Achieves More.

But in the end Hishiro finally admits on her mistakes + her way of apologizing just makes me T_T she's really improving one step at a time, Gambatte Hishiro-san Fight On.

Now if only they can give her at least a second chance and not be a bitch about it. Love the final panel though Honoka being angry while protecting Aki-kun is just so cute though.
MizunashiAug 1, 2016 4:49 AM
Aug 1, 2016 2:53 PM

Jan 2016
Even the blonde grill was nicer this chapter. This manga never fails to make you like every single character they introduce

She wasn't rude when Kaizaki took the blame or when Hishiro confessed it was her. She is just lazy lol
though she jumps to conclusions too fast
Aug 2, 2016 12:48 AM
Jan 2015
I freaked up a little bit like Kaizaki when Hishiron announce that she was the one that did it xD turns out if for better o.o and I like that last panel's chibi version , so cute..
Aug 2, 2016 5:11 AM

Oct 2014
After last chapter I didn't expect things to work out so well but I'm really glad they did hopefully this means next chapter will have a conversation between Hishiro and Kaizaki. I don't know if we'll actually get her asking him about the project or anything like that so easily but hopefully whilst they're talking she'll figure something out.
Aug 2, 2016 12:24 PM

May 2016
A breakthrough, perhaps? We'll see if Hishiro puts what's dawning on her to good use.
"Genki is Life, Genki is Love"
Aug 2, 2016 6:22 PM

Apr 2016
Hishiro is such a beast
Aug 3, 2016 1:17 PM

Jul 2016
wooooooh I really love this chapter, the improvement make me smile :D
Aug 6, 2016 11:16 PM

Dec 2012
Great step forward~!
Aug 8, 2016 6:09 AM

Jan 2011
This was a fantastic chapter for Hishiron's character development. She took a step forward into the right direction~ Really awesome to finally see that Hishiro is changing and it's all thanks to Kaizaki. : )
Aug 9, 2016 7:18 AM

Dec 2014
Hishiro is changing so drastically.... I wonder if everyone will forgive her.....
Aug 6, 2017 5:05 PM

Dec 2013
It was certainly brace of her to confess to everyone like that.
Nov 29, 2018 5:18 PM

May 2015
Good for her. She can really pass the ReLIFE program now that she's learned from her biggest weakness.

And Tamarai in the bonus panel. Gods, I love that girl so much. I hope Aki-chan's feelings get requited eventually. They balance each other out great. And Nobu will be the doting grandmother of their children, lol. XD
"It's a tragic misunderstanding that could have been easily avoided if he just finished his sentence in time!"

— Richard Watterson (The Amazing World of Gumball)

More topics from this board

Poll: » ReLIFE Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 14, 2015

4 by emanoel889 »»
Mar 24, 1:52 PM

Poll: » ReLIFE Chapter 111 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 1, 2016

77 by MrYujufudan »»
Feb 26, 2:30 PM

Poll: » ReLIFE Chapter 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 21, 2015

8 by MrYujufudan »»
Feb 22, 7:09 AM

Poll: » ReLIFE Chapter 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 15, 2015

6 by MrYujufudan »»
Feb 22, 7:01 AM

Poll: » ReLIFE Chapter 223 Discussion

destinical - Sep 22, 2021

2 by waalex11 »»
Apr 4, 2023 4:53 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.