Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 17, 2016 1:23 AM

Jan 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So Kisui will abandon Rigan, but not it's people? Not sure how he intends to protect them...
Jul 17, 2016 1:54 AM

Dec 2013
Poor Kisui has made his decision. Qin has now pretty much won this battle at this point.
Jul 18, 2016 8:57 AM

Nov 2013
Good person but poor general.
Jul 20, 2016 1:54 PM

Aug 2010
I respect Kisui for his decision. He's definitely a shounen protagonist XD

Keikaku doori for Kanki then. Now then, how will Shin react if he finds out what Kanki did?
Jul 21, 2016 2:08 PM

Mar 2014
Barion-Zara said:
I respect Kisui for his decision. He's definitely a shounen protagonist XD

Keikaku doori for Kanki then. Now then, how will Shin react if he finds out what Kanki did?

Shin will try to stab Kanki in the ass. But you know, Kanki probably sees that coming.
Jul 21, 2016 4:14 PM

Feb 2012
I cry with Kisui, that was a big decision he had to make, this may as well cost him the whole war but I hope he prevails.

The struggles are real, those the real hunger games.
Jul 22, 2016 11:47 PM

Jun 2013
I completely understand both Kisui's and Kinmou's POV....Kisui has to protect his city...but that would give region to Qin...and would lower Defense of Zhao as whole...no Way Kinmou and Keisha Army can allow that to happen because of One City....

Damn Kisui has to make the most Toughest Decision.....just like Kanki planned....

Kisui is there......KAnki returns...Zhao just lost....but I think that Kisui will lose his head for this...King will not forgive him for this...

....Kisui is smart enough to start Evacuation of the Rigan immediately...

Shin better get the Glory of killing Keisha tough. If that Honor is given to Kanki I get angry.
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Jul 23, 2016 8:09 AM

Sep 2014
Jarjaxle said:
I completely understand both Kisui's and Kinmou's POV....Kisui has to protect his city...but that would give region to Qin...and would lower Defense of Zhao as whole...no Way Kinmou and Keisha Army can allow that to happen because of One City....

Damn Kisui has to make the most Toughest Decision.....just like Kanki planned....

Kisui is there......KAnki returns...Zhao just lost....but I think that Kisui will lose his head for this...King will not forgive him for this...

....Kisui is smart enough to start Evacuation of the Rigan immediately...

Shin better get the Glory of killing Keisha tough. If that Honor is given to Kanki I get angry.

Glad I'm not the only one worried that Shin might not get the credit for killing Keisha. It would be really easy for Kanki to take credit and not much anyone could do about it. It would also intenisfy Shin vs. Kanki . . . . like they needed it.
Nov 17, 2016 1:08 AM

Mar 2008
what a great lord.
just die already, kanki
Oct 1, 2018 4:24 AM

Dec 2015
So, he decided to forfeit the hill after all...
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
May 1, 2020 3:36 PM
Apr 2016
well this is really...

ah, the feels man
Mar 15, 4:01 PM
Aug 2020
I don’t know what to say…

It was not an easy decision for Kisui…
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kingdom Chapter 794 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Apr 17

6 by BumbleBeez »»
Apr 22, 9:17 PM

Poll: » Kingdom Chapter 793 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Apr 13

2 by rational_psycho »»
Apr 22, 12:47 AM

Poll: » Kingdom Chapter 785 Discussion

Ramkec - Jan 22

6 by crocodileman94 »»
Apr 21, 3:43 PM

Poll: » Kingdom Chapter 792 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Mar 31

3 by G_Spark233 »»
Apr 18, 11:23 PM

Poll: » Kingdom Chapter 768 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Aug 23, 2023

18 by Dragona_8002 »»
Apr 14, 10:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.