Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 5, 2016 6:02 PM

Aug 2013
Goshi is best boy. He's so tsun tsun it's adorable ♥
The ED song is so, so good. Been playing it on-repeat.
Jul 6, 2016 1:49 AM
Jan 2013
_Flan_ said:
Goshi is best boy. He's so tsun tsun it's adorable ♥
The ED song is so, so good. Been playing it on-repeat.

I KNOW RIGHT?? Yeah Goshi have caught my eyes for the very first time I saw him, now I can't wait for THRIVE:3.. GOSHI FOR LIFE!!
Jul 6, 2016 11:00 AM
Feb 2016
that ending song was catchy af ok and the guys are not bad looking at all! but I'm looking forward to more episodes :)
Jul 6, 2016 1:18 PM
Dec 2013
damn that white haired guy in MooNs is hot hope he gets some screen time soon
Jul 6, 2016 2:43 PM

Dec 2012
Ryuuji is a qt. I was scared he would go down the naive and clueless shota route, but he turned out to be a cool guy.

Animation quality is really enjoyable.

Also who cares about the plot when it's a reverse harem?
Jul 6, 2016 6:21 PM

Jan 2014
It's okay....I guess....
It's not something boring but not particularly enjoyable....let's see how it will be next week.

Jul 6, 2016 8:05 PM
Apr 2016
This anime is not bad, but somehow i feel like B-Project members are just supporting char....
Jul 7, 2016 2:46 AM

Nov 2015
I couldn't memorize the boys names. The main girl's misunderstandings tho lol. And the music was cool too.

Jul 8, 2016 8:18 PM

May 2014
I'm actually surprised by how much I enjoyed this since I didn't enjoy UtaPri that much at all & it's giving off that sorta vibe, but whaddaya know?

The music is great, all the guys are pretty & sparkly and I already have that ending song stuck in my head, Tsubasa is a fun heroine as well!

Weirdly enough though, the guys I found most attractive weren't even the guys in the groups, but Yashamaru & Shuji. My inner fangirl tells me they're damn fine tbh

But are they still classed as biases if they're not even in the idol groups?? XD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 8, 2016 11:50 PM
Jun 2012
Mayuka said:
Lennevalkyrie said:
Its fun but rather unrealistic... like why does only the heroine notice that he isn't getting that part right?
It's realistic for the two singers to not notice since most pop singers aren't trained in harmony and stuff and usually memorize what's on the sheet rather than feeling it. I'm guessing she has perfect pitch or a good ear already. However, it was unrealistic for the recording studio workers to not notice for several hours. It was something I noticed within a second lol.

It's not realistic no, but it's not supposed to be. The story is just an excuse, it's all about prettyboys who sing.
Jul 9, 2016 3:42 AM

Jul 2012
Helpme said:
Mayuka said:
It's realistic for the two singers to not notice since most pop singers aren't trained in harmony and stuff and usually memorize what's on the sheet rather than feeling it. I'm guessing she has perfect pitch or a good ear already. However, it was unrealistic for the recording studio workers to not notice for several hours. It was something I noticed within a second lol.

It's not realistic no, but it's not supposed to be. The story is just an excuse, it's all about prettyboys who sing.
If that's what you think based off one episode sure. But I've watched all of the existing male idol nice and this one is proving to be something different already.

And yes, its realistic for pop singers not to know basic chords and harmony. I've met really talented singers that could only sing melody or based on what they hear rather than knowing what's going on in the music.
Jul 13, 2016 2:08 AM

Jun 2015
Oh god not another cute boy anime I'm going to be addicted to.
For a low plot anime the music is really good, I totally love the music.
Later into the anime though I think it'll go a bit down with the viewers on their favourite guy of the group (because who cares about the cute girl).
Aug 20, 2016 6:18 AM
Aug 2016
I expect a lot of Tsubasa she is so cute and adorable and The kiss in the end really made exciting I look froward to see what will happen next
Aug 23, 2016 9:57 AM

Apr 2015
Usually not my type of animu but I'm trying to at least watch 1 episode of every airing animu. So yeah after watching 1 episode it's pretty decent I guess.

Girl is also pretty cute. I wonder if there will be romance in this one.
Sep 11, 2016 4:40 PM

Mar 2016
Hmm, nothing special but I guess I'll watch it. Cute bishies are cute xD Always happy to hear Daisuke Ono! The animation while Tomohisa was singing wasn't very good, though. I'm also a bit overwhelmed by trying to remember all of the guys' names.

Also, what was with the ending "Cinderella" scene? Not that I'm complaining...
Apr 1, 2017 5:02 AM

Aug 2016
....hm...yes I knew it was an idol show but the guy with the pink streak is already going on my nerves and Tsubasa is way too..."out of the world", like she has never even heard the term music before. There's no way someone would have hired her with this kind of behaviour and attitude

I have hopes for Goshi though
Jul 20, 2017 3:34 PM

May 2010
Yay, loved UtaPri, and this is very similar, only bishies are a bit different + heroine in this is actually a cute girl, not a pupilless monster! Yeah, plot won't make much sense but who cares, as long as characters are likable. BISHIIIIEEES!

So far the white guy is my favourite <3
Nov 19, 2017 9:05 PM

May 2013
Aw, I like this so far :D I'm glad the heroine could help them out ^.^ she noticed it on the instrumentals during the car ride but couldn't pinpoint it at the time since she only heard it once. Pretty impressive.

I AM SO GLAD THERE ARE SEXY END CARDS, FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

That kiss Tomo gave Tsubasa on the cheek as a reward for her day's hard work was adorbs :') even though she was still asleep hehe =^.^=
Jul 7, 2019 8:49 AM
Aug 2018
Will this focus more on the reverse harem?? Cause i dont really like that. Im here for Yaoi
Mar 19, 2020 11:38 AM

Oct 2017
:::()--Nice--():::

Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Is this harem?

CrimsonMidnight - Mar 28, 2020

1 by Nickcye »»
Jul 2, 2020 8:25 PM

Poll: » B-Project: Kodou*Ambitious Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 16, 2016

30 by Zixyph »»
Mar 19, 2020 11:42 AM

Poll: » B-Project: Kodou*Ambitious Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 9, 2016

41 by Zixyph »»
Mar 19, 2020 11:40 AM

Poll: » B-Project: Kodou*Ambitious Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2016

20 by Ryujitomoshialov »»
Nov 8, 2019 9:41 PM

» There is a B-Project poster in Durarara!!x2 Ketsu

deleted-10371522 - Jul 2, 2016

8 by yui_265 »»
Dec 29, 2017 11:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.