Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 30, 2016 8:27 PM

May 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Heartwarming chapter in rainy day.
and wow Touko's eyes scary just because Yuu said she's happy :D

Hope the next chapter is the play performance.
Jul 1, 2016 12:45 PM
Mar 2015
I'm confused, is Touko a 2nd or 3rd year? I think it might been stated as both and for Yuu to of been there for the previous president leaving and for Touko being elected to it wouldn't she have be a 2nd year?
Jul 1, 2016 3:03 PM

May 2013
heimdal7 said:
I'm confused, is Touko a 2nd or 3rd year? I think it might been stated as both and for Yuu to of been there for the previous president leaving and for Touko being elected to it wouldn't she have be a 2nd year?
2nd year as I remember.
Jul 2, 2016 12:19 AM
Sep 2014
Finally! Yuu is just cute. It was a nice, heartwarming chapter.
Jul 4, 2016 8:13 PM

Oct 2012
Whoa there Touko's inner conflict with not wanting Yuu to actually love her back is weird and honestly I was scared for a second when I saw her eyes after Yuu said she was happy.
But ah man nonetheless it was heartwarming to watch

Maybe she loves Yuu as she is now and feels that Yuu changing to love her back would be equivalent to Yuu no longer being who she originally fell in love with? I dunno really but I'm interested in why exactly she wants to preserve this one sided love
"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
- Oreki Houtarou
Jul 18, 2016 1:17 AM

Sep 2013
Man their relationship is really complex.. She doesn't want her to hate her, she doesn't want her to love her.. is for her to be happy a problem as well?
Dec 19, 2016 8:02 AM

Sep 2013
Something is telling me that Nanami is really weird. At first I thought she's just an obssess senpai but now this is interesting
Sep 26, 2017 9:34 AM

Jun 2013
talentlessash said:
Man their relationship is really complex.. She doesn't want her to hate her, she doesn't want her to love her.. is for her to be happy a problem as well?

Exactly. It's odd to me that some people called this chapter heartwarming, when I can only see it as bittersweet. It's sweet, because the two are indeed enjoying each other's company. But it's bitter because Yuu has figured out that Touko doesn't want her to love her back, and so she knows that she can't admit it to Touko that she's genuinely happy to spend time with her.

gust11 said:
I'm interested in why exactly she wants to preserve this one sided love

Touko explained all of this in chapter10, you should read it again if you haven't already.
LeeTailorSep 26, 2017 9:48 AM
Aug 11, 2018 3:09 PM

Dec 2015
That is quite the dilemma she's facing...
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Feb 26, 2019 3:04 AM

May 2012
LeeTailor said:
talentlessash said:

Exactly. It's odd to me that some people called this chapter heartwarming, when I can only see it as bittersweet. It's sweet, because the two are indeed enjoying each other's company. But it's bitter because Yuu has figured out that Touko doesn't want her to love her back, and so she knows that she can't admit it to Touko that she's genuinely happy to spend time with her.

Exactly i also don't know how someone can say that this chapter was heartwarming and while bittersweet does come close to it more then anything i feel pity, pity cuz Yuu seems like a genuine good person and Touko is taking advantage of that, even if Yuu says it's okay Touko should realize what a shit card she's dealing to Yuu and how she just wants from her but is not ready to give, it's shitty it's like an abusing relationship, well maybe not that, that far it's more like co-dependence and being a dick from Touko's part kind of like taking advantage of your little brother and always sending him to the store to buy things for you that kind of feeling.

It's also sad for Touko sure but she's in a self-made prison for a weak-minded person that was pressured into taking up her sisters role, i don't really blame her of course cuz she was just a little girl when her sister died and everyone started pushing all this expectations on her but still .... i don't think she's going about things the right way and now that she's grown up she should see that but refuses to do it.

I'm real interested how their relationship is gonna play out who will fold first ? i'm sure it will be Yuu coming to realize that she loves Touko and then things will go weird from there.
Altay545Feb 26, 2019 3:17 AM

Truly, comparisons between fellow humans are what turn out to be the most infuriating.
Jul 13, 2020 5:28 AM

Jul 2010
this chapter isnt heartwarming at all. Just made me scared
Sep 20, 2021 3:27 AM

Mar 2016
yuu is drying touko's wet hair is what can easily cause my heart attack. it was such a cute shot, damn
Sep 12, 2023 11:20 AM
Aug 2019
Touko rn is kinda annoying... I understand the dilemma overall but damn, Yuu cant even express happiness at all? She's getting weird but bad weird

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yagate Kimi ni Naru Chapter 45 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kosmonaut - Sep 26, 2019

73 by _elvira_ »»
Dec 11, 2023 11:43 AM

Poll: » Yagate Kimi ni Naru Chapter 44 Discussion ( 1 2 )

-Mullerio- - Aug 26, 2019

73 by _elvira_ »»
Dec 11, 2023 10:47 AM

Poll: » Yagate Kimi ni Naru Chapter 40 Discussion

Markerhead - Apr 26, 2019

40 by KingYoshi »»
Nov 24, 2023 2:56 PM

Poll: » Yagate Kimi ni Naru Chapter 50 Discussion

HiljainenSipuli - Oct 27, 2023

5 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Oct 28, 2023 5:57 AM

Poll: » Yagate Kimi ni Naru Chapter 12 Discussion

Hijazi - Jun 2, 2016

9 by removed-user »»
Sep 6, 2023 3:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.