Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Jun 24, 2016 2:45 AM

Jun 2016
This thread / topic contains a shit ton of spoilers. If you don't want to be spoiled for future seasons of the anime or the light novel, then turn back now. Yes, I know there is another thread like this but that shit is dead as fuck so I'm making a new one. And yes I take shit out of the wiki's. But I also read the light novels.

I have a lot of questions and my own theories about the Accel World and SAO universe.

Merged Universe Facts:
SAO and Accel World take place in the same universe

The concept of Fluctlights.
- Originally fluctlights were part of the Alicization arc of Sword Art Online. This study was done by RATH to create AI's using the machine, the Soul Translator. A 4th Gen fulldive machine that can copy a persons consciousness and accelerate them. Kirito was part of the Alicization project. The current arc is still underway and the 17th novel Alicization Exploding was just released. (which I haven't read yet ;-; someone translate plz). Fluctlights take part in some major arc's within Accel World and Burst linkers Fluctlights are copied onto the main Brain Burst Server.

Soultranslator / Brain Burst Merge
- Kirito has dueled Silver Crow, haruyuki, while using the Soul Translator. The battle was ended as a draw.

AW Universe Facts Related to Theories:
Kuroyukihime has a sister (burst linker) known as White Cosmos, who is also her parent.
-Kuroyukihime was expelled from her family after attacking her sister, White Cosmos, in the real world. The reason for this was because she realized she was manipulated into killing her friend Red Rider by her parent and sister, White Cosmos.

Original Burst Linkers, Originators, had two special abilities. 1. To give out brain burst to as many people as they wanted. 2. A program to tell whether or not a person was compatible with Brain Burst.
- A 100 copies of brain burst were given to 100 first graders. Only 20 of them survived. (White Cosmos is an Originator)

Acceleration Research Society
- President: White Cosmos -VicePresident: Black Vise - Members: Wolfram Cerberus, Argon Array, Sulfur Pot, Rust Jigsaw, Dusk Taker
- Access to Brain Implant Chips & Black Vise has the ability to Decelerate.
- Known to use/research fluctlights
- Know the identities of Silver Crow, Lime Bell, and Cyan Pile
- Created the ISS kit (a Incarnate system kit that collected negative energy. Was going to be used create a second calamity armor but Nega Nebulas interfered)

Fluctlights
- A version of Burst Linker's Fluctlight is stored in Brain Burst's main server
- Ash Roller is a combo between Rin Kusakabe and her older brother. Her older brother is in a coma, but due to installing Brain Burst through his neurolinker. His fluctlight is Ash Roller, while the real life owner is Rin Kusakabe.
- ISS kit's core was a fluctlight of Red Rider.

SAOUniverse Facts Related to Theories:
Kirito married Asuna within Sword Art Online
- While Kirito and Asuna were married within Sword Art Online they have not yet married in the real world. Asuna confirms that their relationship is beyond the Virtual World and during the Mother Rosario arc, Asuna's mother allows her to stay at the SAO survivor's school, but does not say anything about Kirito, who she did not approve of at the beginning of the arc.

Kirito claimed that he would move from being a player to a creator
- Kirito claimed that he wanted to move on from being a player to a creator and go on to create the next generations full dive machines. He tested the Soul Translator and owns the Seed Program. He also created a machine to allow Yui and Yuuki to travel/view the real world through mechatronics.

RATH Company:
- The RATH company is affiliated with the Japanese Government and JSDF and was meant to create AI's to advance Japan's defense weapons.

My Theories: (The super important part [lol])

The creator of the NeuroLinker is Kirito
Basis:
Kirito claimed that he would move on from being a player to creator. He also mentioned he wanted to create the next generations full dive machines and made one for Yui and Yuuki.

The creators of BrainBurst & the Brain Implant Chip are Former members of RATH, Kirito, and the Fluctlight of Kayaba Akihiko
Basis:
Kirito (if he is), is the creator of the Neuro Linker device should have taken a part in the creation of the Brain Implant Chip. The chip was banned and made illegal by the government, but they do give special permissions to people from time to time. This is seen with Utai Shinomiya from Accel World. Former RATH members, especially Kikuoka Seijirou & Higa Takeru., would have played a large roll in this. Kikouka would take place in hacking security camera's while Higa Takeru would be part of the games development and acceleration processes, he is the main developer of the Soul Translator. Now the last part is a stretch but Kayaba Akihiko managed to copy himself onto the internet and appears during the Alfheim Arc. Now unless Reki Kawahara made him stay alive on the internet just to give kirito the seed then Kayaba probably had something to do with this.

Kuroyukihime and White Cosmos are the Daughters of Kirito and Asuna
Basis:
In AW kuroyukihime is 14 in the year 2046, therefore the year she was born is 2032. As for SAO, Kirito is 16 in the year 2024, so in 2032 he would be 24 (Asuna, 25) which is not an unreasonable age to have a child. (Taken from MyProjectAlicization/SAO Wiki). Kuroyukihime also resembles Asuna with Kirito's features. She also shows proud traits like Asuna and is all over Haruyuki like Asuna-Kirito. Asuna is part of the Yuuki Family which is a high class family. It is not unreasonable that Kuroyukihime could have been expelled at the power of her sister White Cosmos which could happen in such a high class family. It would also not be unreasonable if Kirito decided to make sure that White Cosmos, once of his daughters got a copy. Then passed it down to Kuroyukihime. Kuroyukihime is also referred to as Sa-chan which could relate to Sachi in SAO.

Kuroyukihime and White Cosmos Family Theory by Anonymous
Theory: Kuroyukihime's Parents are not her original guardians but the grandparents of her original parents, whom had a falling out after an upsetting event involvng the disappearance of Kirito & Asuna following the events of the Alicilization Arc of Sword Art online, with both White Cosmos & Kuroyukihime being the legacy of those two destice to inherite a massive fortune. Mind you I know less about Accel World, justa theory I wanted to state.

If this is true then this would explain why neither of them know that Kirito is the creator of Brain Burst. This could also support a theory that Asuna had to do with something in the development of Brain Burst. Based on this theory, it is highly likley that Asuna's parent's Yuuki Shouzou who is a loving father and Yuuki Kyouko who becomes supporting after Asuna shows her the virtual world have taken in Kuroyukihime and White Cosmos. However, this theory was posted April 9th the same day that Alicization Awakening was released. I do not have any information regarding Alicization Awakening since I can not read Japanese, (only speak and understand). But if Kirito and Asuna DO disappear at the end of this book, then the puzzle seems to become visible and the universes begin to merge. This also supports the Yuuki family name theory that many people have regarding Kuroyukihime. If this is also true then this supports the fact that the Acceleration Research Society has access to so much illegal technology and how they are so powerful because White Cosmos has access to a family fortune as well as a possible connection to Kirito the possible creator of the BIC.

Brain Burst Goals:
Now if the following theories are true, then What is the Goal of Brain Burst? Unless this is a Kayaba repeat and the fucking creator forgets the fucking reason why he's given almost a 1,000 people super fucking powers which I swear to god I will kill myself if thats true, then What IS THE GOAL of Brain Burst? This is probably only a question Reki Kawahara can answer and no matter how much speculating and assuming we do, there is not even a hint at this unless we base this theory off the fact that the other theories are true.

My Brain Burst Goal Theories:

Now fluctlight copies are stored within the Brain Bursts main server. We also know that the Soul Translator and Brain Burst have similar capabilities. It's highly possible that Yui also takes a place behind the scenes in Accel World. I also believe that Kirito and Asuna may die in this universe. Why? because if the universes do merge in the end, then what happens to Haruyuki and Kurohime or Kirito and Asuna. Which couple gets the happy ending? I just cant imagine them coming together as a family, but if Kirito and Asuna somehow die or maybe even just Kirito, maybe due to the amount of time he spent in the underworld and he used his memory capacity, then this could work. I also don't think the goal is some super over powered bullshit like unifying humanity or something. Now the Imperial Palace is said to be at the center of Brain burst and its predecessor and failed successor. Kirito and Asuna spent their date at the Imperial Palace during episode 1 of Season 2. Now they talk about some real deep shit like space, time axis. If you have a lot of knowledge on Accel World then the last of the Seven Arcs, the Fluctuating Light, which rests at the center of the Imperial Palace, could be the goal of the game. I believe the Fluctuating Light is some sort of Seed type information bank, where shit is explained. Now, I know I'm using now alot but deal with it, but now, it's possible that the final goal of Brain Burst has something to do with Space and Time. Since that is what Kirito and Asuna talked about during their first date. Now unless Reki Kawahara had them waste a shit ton of random time talking about random bullshit, this is a pretty major hint.

Now that's it for my theories. I literally fucking made a theory and story for the entire fucking universe but if you guys have anything I missed or counter theories or arguements, let me know.

This is VERY far off, but it is highly possible that SAO and Accel World may be the biggest masterpieces of this decade. If all that random shit in SAO and planned shit in Accel World, were all part of this INCREDIBLY abstract monster master plan, then this is byfar one of the most well thought out stories I have ever seen. Now that's only if these theories are true. For all we know Kuroyukihime could be a child of fucking rosalia (the idiot redhead that tried to kill kirito and silica for the flower of reviving dead pets).
Jun 24, 2016 2:49 AM

Jun 2016
Damn, that motherfucking shit took me 2 hours to type. I only typed it cause I wanted to organize my thoughts into once place. Now personally I'm not a big fan of the Accel World Light novels so I did buy all the english copies but I have not bothered reading them. I usually look up whatever I needed to know on that. However, I did read through all of the SAO light novels except for the last one.

And if this theory is true and the final goal of SAO and Accel World are to become one giant universe, then it's FAIR that they skipped like an entire year of SAO. I mean if they went through each fucking floor then we would be like at floor 30 by the time Reki Kawahara is dead. If you want more details on Aincrad read the progressive series. They go through each fucking floor. However, I doubt that the progressive series has anything to do with the AccelWorld, Sword Art Online Merge.
Jun 24, 2016 2:52 AM

Jun 2015
Blablabla wall of text.

Yes they are in universe. It is canon

No, kirito did not create neurolink.

Hime is not their daughter. It is an easter egg and a tease. Nothing more, nothing less.

great now I feel like an asshole with that opening sentence

Though all those I've mentioned are canon, from WoG.
BrbJun 24, 2016 2:56 AM
Jun 24, 2016 2:53 AM

Jun 2015
I haven't read the theory yet, but a very quick suggestion: Save this onto somewhere. Google Drive, Wordpad, Notepad. This thread might get deleted. Probably not, but just in the case it does, fucking save it
Jun 24, 2016 9:56 AM

Jun 2013
Kirito vs Crow is a fanfic, it isn't supposed to be cannon.
KHY being kirito's daughter is pretty much denied by the author, KHY's family being so WTFly broken, he said it would be sad that kiritoxasuna would be such bad parents. And if they were her parents she should have directly inherited her skill from them and not from Graphite Edge.

Your post is just missing the one true thing.

That logo is for a program called "SSS Order" given by graphite to KYH long time ago, on the logo there is black sword + white sword + flowers, and the system can exercise admin power onto almost all computer around the world except BB's server and governmental CCTV can server.

>That's quite rough for a linking though.
Jun 24, 2016 2:10 PM

Jun 2016
BRB-kun said:
Blablabla wall of text.

Yes they are in universe. It is canon

No, kirito did not create neurolink.

Hime is not their daughter. It is an easter egg and a tease. Nothing more, nothing less.

great now I feel like an asshole with that opening sentence

Though all those I've mentioned are canon, from WoG.

No proof to back up the idea that kirito did not create the neurolinker. He did mention to asuna that he wanted to create the next generations fulldive machines. And he did create something for Yui and Yuuki through mechatronics or whatever, which proves that he did make something. Maybe he goes onto make the neurolinker. If the theory by anonymous the white cosmos & black lotus family theory is true, that would also explain why the name kirigaya kazuto doesn't ring a bell since their family name would be yuuki, and they would have been raised by asuna's parents.

Well, hime shows more then just a few similarites with kirito and asuna including personality and looks, and it's pretty odd how the female main protagonist has not had her name released after 10+ light novels. It's a high possibility and Reki Kawahara has not said anything on the matter yet.
Jun 24, 2016 2:11 PM

Jun 2016
ixaa said:
I haven't read the theory yet, but a very quick suggestion: Save this onto somewhere. Google Drive, Wordpad, Notepad. This thread might get deleted. Probably not, but just in the case it does, fucking save it

ikr, just copied and pasted it onto notepad++.
Jun 24, 2016 2:13 PM

Sep 2009
Oh, two virtual reality videogame animes with the same creator are actually the same shit? Cool story bro.
Be thankful for the wisdom granted to you.
Jun 24, 2016 2:20 PM

Jun 2016
Lap1 said:
Kirito vs Crow is a fanfic, it isn't supposed to be cannon.
KHY being kirito's daughter is pretty much denied by the author, KHY's family being so WTFly broken, he said it would be sad that kiritoxasuna would be such bad parents. And if they were her parents she should have directly inherited her skill from them and not from Graphite Edge.

Your post is just missing the one true thing.

That logo is for a program called "SSS Order" given by graphite to KYH long time ago, on the logo there is black sword + white sword + flowers, and the system can exercise admin power onto almost all computer around the world except BB's server and governmental CCTV can server.

>That's quite rough for a linking though.

Um, kirito vs silver crow was in the actual light novel. Accel World volume 9 or 10 i think.

I don't know anything about the SSS order and I can't find anything on it either. But I forgot to add the theory that Graphite Edge has some connection to Kirito. Possibly his fluctlight or himself.

And Reki Kawahara has not made any announcements on Kuroyukihime's relationship to Kirito and Asuna. And if they were unrelated then there is still some connection between Kuroyukihime and white cosmos's name to Sword Art Online since it's been kept secret for 10 light novels. Unless Reki Kawahara did that for no fucking reason and to piss off everyone then I'm pretty sure there's some connection between Kuroyukihime's family name and SAO, most likely Kirito and Asuna.

And "kiritoxasuna would be such bad parents". I have not read light novel 17 of SAO yet but according to some anonymous theorist Kirito and Asuna disappear at the end of that novel. If they do, and they do not Re-appear, then this completely supports the Anonymous Kuroyukihime family theory.
Jun 24, 2016 2:21 PM

Jun 2016
MortalMelancholy said:
Oh, two virtual reality videogame animes with the same creator are actually the same shit? Cool story bro.

Um actually the author, Reki Kawahara, stated that both stories take place in the same universe.
Jun 24, 2016 2:26 PM

Sep 2009
KawaiiKamiKait said:
MortalMelancholy said:

Um actually the author, Reki Kawahara, stated that both stories take place in the same universe.

Wasn't that news like... 4 years ago?
Be thankful for the wisdom granted to you.
Jun 24, 2016 4:53 PM

Jun 2013
@KawaiiKamiKait

(2013)
Q06: Is Kuroyukihime Kirito’s daughter?

KAWAHARA: There seems to be some conjecture that such a thing could be possible. However, it’s already said that Kuroyukihime’s family was not a happy one. If she was Asuna and Kirito’s daughter, in the twenty years between the time settings, they had a really bad falling out in their relationship. I hope she is not the daughter of Kirito and Asuna.

-- Maybe Yui [from Sword Art Online] was their favorite child?

KAWAHARA: I would like to think Kirito as a parent that would love all of his children equally.

I agree, it's still a huge discussed thing after all, KYH is fit to be their daughter, Haru could too, but for the story's pov they are probably better without any relation to them, it will either be like kirito-kayaba all over again with kirito being the king and haru the new kirito or a team up between kirito and KYH's crew since it appears that 'kirito' might still be fighting for Alice or something. Accel World Vol. 19.jpg

Btw i remember having seen her real name recently, it's something like Sacchina kirasaki or something, her first name start with Sacchi and her last name isn't yuuki or kirigaya anyway.

Although he could still be screwing with us again, he's always evasive and never really answer the enigmatic stuff, plus her name being Sacchi is a mindfuck.

I have not read light novel 17 of SAO yet but according to some anonymous theorist Kirito and Asuna disappear at the end of that novel.

Well, we can say that the story doesn't end, or end on the starting point of a new journey, a new Alicization.
Lap1Jun 24, 2016 5:48 PM
Jun 24, 2016 5:02 PM

May 2015
I'm guessing topic poster had a lot of time in his hands. I got bored reading sorry.I do commend you for the informative research.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 24, 2016 7:02 PM

Jun 2016
zurgboy00 said:
I'm guessing topic poster had a lot of time in his hands. I got bored reading sorry.I do commend you for the informative research.

XD thanks. I just had work to do, and I hate work so I got on MAL and fucking wrote shit about accel world LOL.
Jun 24, 2016 7:03 PM

Jun 2016
MortalMelancholy said:
KawaiiKamiKait said:

Wasn't that news like... 4 years ago?

Yea but some people still don't know lol.
Jun 24, 2016 7:06 PM

Jun 2016
Lap1 said:
@KawaiiKamiKait

(2013)
Q06: Is Kuroyukihime Kirito’s daughter?

KAWAHARA: There seems to be some conjecture that such a thing could be possible. However, it’s already said that Kuroyukihime’s family was not a happy one. If she was Asuna and Kirito’s daughter, in the twenty years between the time settings, they had a really bad falling out in their relationship. I hope she is not the daughter of Kirito and Asuna.

-- Maybe Yui [from Sword Art Online] was their favorite child?

KAWAHARA: I would like to think Kirito as a parent that would love all of his children equally.

I agree, it's still a huge discussed thing after all, KYH is fit to be their daughter, Haru could too, but for the story's pov they are probably better without any relation to them, it will either be like kirito-kayaba all over again with kirito being the king and haru the new kirito or a team up between kirito and KYH's crew since it appears that 'kirito' might still be fighting for Alice or something. Accel World Vol. 19.jpg

Btw i remember having seen her real name recently, it's something like Sacchina kirasaki or something, her first name start with Sacchi and her last name isn't yuuki or kirigaya anyway.

Although he could still be screwing with us again, he's always evasive and never really answer the enigmatic stuff, plus her name being Sacchi is a mindfuck.

I have not read light novel 17 of SAO yet but according to some anonymous theorist Kirito and Asuna disappear at the end of that novel.

Well, we can say that the story doesn't end, or end on the starting point of a new journey, a new Alicization.

Yeah. But I still like to think that Kuroyukihime is Kirito and Asuna's daughter and Reki Kawahara likes do dodge the question. Since in the answer, he didn't say yes or no. lmao.

"Btw i remember having seen her real name recently, it's something like Sacchina kirasaki or something, her first name start with Sacchi and her last name isn't yuuki or kirigaya anyway."
That part, makes no sense to me. As of yet, Kuroyukihime or White Cosmos's name haven't been released.
Feb 24, 2018 1:52 AM

Aug 2012
That is an interesting theory but how about this version?
1. the military develops the head gear and the AI (Yui) one of the main technicians being the guy that claims to be the game creator (GC)
2. the AI purpose is control an automated defense system.
3. The GC makes some alterations to the AI adding the image and personality of his dead daughter to it as a way to keep her alive.
4. The military contracts a game company to develop a game to test the AI for a shitload of money not giving all the details upfront
5. to properly train the AI the military develops the whole die in the game thing , but the game company finds this much later in development and cannot back up from it anymore. The reason they need this scenario is because the AI must predict the reaction of humans in such a situation.
6. The game company adds special items throughout the game that give the possesor almost godlike powers as a safety precaution and does not inform the military of this.
7. Military demands to insert an overseer in the game (GC) and a special character is build for it .
8. Game company demands an oveseer of their own a junior developer named Kirito who also does beta testing work. This explains why Kirito goes so often by himself, i.e to get the god mode special items.
9. Kirito complicates things by adopting yui. Eventually the military pulls the plug on the Ai and demands Yui is deleted.
10. Kirito stores the archived file somewhere on the server and then saves the address and password to the archive in a custom item.
11. Kirito knows there is a military overseer but not whom he is this explaining the final battle.
12. the reason GC says he does not know why he made the game (he did not actually made) is because he believes Yui to be deleted. In his last years his only reason to live was to preserve this facsimile of his daughter.
13. GC death is framed to make him a scape goat but they keep him alive as they still need him
14. The wild card is Asuna. She was a regular player and Kirito was never supposed to fall for her.
15. Kirito killed his team on purpose in the no crystal room.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sword Art Online II Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

-Karoshi- - Dec 20, 2014

618 by MinaseNagi »»
Apr 17, 6:11 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online II Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 26, 2014

958 by maki_evergarden »»
Mar 17, 9:33 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online II Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Oct 25, 2014

289 by erixqh »»
Feb 22, 12:26 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online II Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 12, 2014

762 by minu11 »»
Jan 26, 5:10 AM

» While you're watching Season 2

Bijou146 - Jan 14

23 by katnissmaezie »»
Jan 24, 11:11 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.