Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 19, 2016 2:48 PM

Jul 2015
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well...this episode was painfully boring. At least the ending was nice and looks like next episode will start with the league arc.
♪♪ All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be ♪♪

Jun 21, 2016 1:57 AM
Jun 2012
Eh, it wasn't that bad. It had some fun visual scense going on in the playhouse. That shit looks dangerous af by the way. The kabedon was pretty funny. Anyway, next week shit's really gonna go down.

By the way, the ending was Citron's character song wasn't it? We've heard that before as an insert song in an episode some time ago. So I guess it was just a one-off ending and we're returning to Puni-chan next week.
Jun 21, 2016 9:00 PM

Dec 2009
An ok episode even though knew it was filler before starting the Kalos League Arc. Felt it was more a comedy episode for Pancham and Chespin which is not bad at all.
Jul 15, 2016 5:56 AM

Apr 2015
this episode is for saving the budget i guess...
the quality drops a lot...
Jul 18, 2016 2:34 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
One of my favorite filler eps. In short a playful episode.
Loved how Pancham and Chespin were all goofing off.

Jul 29, 2016 7:07 PM
Dec 2009
This episode seemed like a filler made to promote the upcoming movie. Cute but random.
Sep 18, 2016 4:41 AM

Jul 2008
Fun little episode. The visuals were nice and inventive, the comedy was on point on all parts and it was James and Citron centric, pretty good. Shame it had the misfortune of being jammed between Dianthe, Mega Gekkouga, Alain, 8th gym and the league, that's a lot of starpower. Just look at the comments, just 6 ? Kinda feel bad too for looking past this ep for the last 2 months... It might be filler but it definitely is not bad.
Spirits of the light! Wielders of the great power that shines far and wide upon the lands of our world... In my hour of need, grant me the light to banish evil!
Nov 8, 2016 1:41 PM

Jul 2013
Awww, James getting all excited about gadgets was so damn cute! OMG!!!! I love him <3

Their Pokeball stealing invention! wow.

They have to be playful even if they don't do a fat lot according to Clemont and James, that's the point!!!

Yes, some if not pretty much all looked quite dangerous and insane.

Jessie kept getting gadget confused with budget LOL! mmmkay xD I guess they end the same. But are two totally different things xD

There were some weird inventions, I liked the first one and Serena was just like "but isn't it simpler to do it this way?" that killed! xD so hilarious!!! the look on Clemont's face. Plus when Ash and Clemont llay down on that door to get over and Serena and Bonnie just went under like "yeah, I'm not doing that" xD

Pancham and Chespin fighting as usual was hilarious! poor Pikachu had to be the only one to put up with it, bless.

How does it promote the new movie? :/ I'm confused.
Nov 12, 2016 10:12 PM

Dec 2012
I only watched the Citron ending. lol
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Nov 23, 2016 7:03 AM

Nov 2014
Well, it's a pretty nice fillers episode.. The playhouse is somewhat entertaining, kinda like play in some indoor theme park.. Anyway, guess the following episode is the beginning of the league, so i guess i might as well stop for awhile and binge watch them tomorrow..

4/5
Reality is the lifeblood that makes a work pulse with energy. Reality itself is entertainment

More topics from this board

Poll: » Pokemon XY&Z Episode 9 Discussion

Norjack2 - Dec 24, 2015

12 by PrOxAnto »»
Apr 14, 10:48 AM

Poll: » Pokemon XY&Z Episode 7 Discussion

Norjack2 - Dec 10, 2015

14 by PrOxAnto »»
Apr 14, 8:30 AM

Poll: » Pokemon XY&Z Episode 5 Discussion

-Koga- - Nov 27, 2015

9 by PrOxAnto »»
Mar 25, 9:07 AM

» Can I watch this as a standalone?

Nemersis - Jan 22

34 by Nemersis »»
Mar 7, 5:20 PM

Poll: » Pokemon XY&Z Episode 3 Discussion

StarryWindy - Nov 12, 2015

16 by PrOxAnto »»
Mar 6, 6:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.