Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jun 11, 2016 10:12 AM

Nov 2011
Fuchs23 said:
It's strange that Sonozaki helps them with new experiment, especially after what happened to her. She knows the risk and is absolute ok with it.
Katsuhira broke Chidori record in "how many times you call the name of person" in one episode.

Agreed I forgot to mention this in my post but you're right. That's why I have no sympathy for her or her situation.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Jun 11, 2016 10:13 AM

Apr 2015
The voice acting at the end with the crying carried this episode.

I'm not really connected to the characters so it was all about the raw emotion in the voice acting that got me there.
Jun 11, 2016 10:14 AM

Apr 2014
Lots of things were explained this episode

They all look stoned

Jun 11, 2016 10:16 AM

Oct 2009
OrangeJP said:
Lots of things were explained this episode

They all look stoned

xD
Now if Nokia-chan looked like that even if she had those deadpan eyes, she'd definitely get a plus 100 in my book, but sadly she's a -100000000000000

lolololololol

Jun 11, 2016 10:17 AM

Jul 2015
It was so sad to hear about Nori and other children, who were involved in the Kizna experiment ,past. I don't like Nori as a character, but she was so dang adorable. :(
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 11, 2016 10:17 AM

Jul 2012
That ending, it had me crying so sad. I'm happy that i kept watching this series :)

5/5
Jun 11, 2016 10:21 AM

Jan 2016
Im glad ppl have seen the light and realized Nori rules and Chidori drools
Jun 11, 2016 10:22 AM
Jan 2014
Maybe in the remaining episodes, there ends up being a way to even out all the sensations that Nori gets to the remaining original kiznaivers and somewhat returns them to a normal state, but I am doubtful about it.
Jun 11, 2016 10:22 AM

Oct 2009
@_Hans_ lol not really.
both of them suck now.
#TeamHeartless

Jun 11, 2016 10:24 AM

Nov 2011
Thug_Gou said:
@_Hans_ lol not really.
both of them suck now.
#TeamHeartless

I agree with this Statement.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Jun 11, 2016 10:24 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Fuck off Chidori.

That episode was just as amazing as the last one. What a fucking powerful scene at the end. Sonozaki feeling the pain and despair of 19 others. I feel incredibly sorry for her and Katsuhira.

Him, Hisomu and Nico obviously the best part of the episode, their interactions hnngh.
Jun 11, 2016 10:25 AM

Sep 2011
This after this episode this anime is quickly becoming one of my favorites. I wish I could time travel to see next weeks episode.
Jun 11, 2016 10:28 AM

Apr 2016
Wow. Some heartless people here, for an anime that's about sensations and emotions, it's quite weird to see that.
Oh well. The thing with the Kizna experiment (the actual one) is that they probably want to further it in order to probably restore the previous kids' pain so that they, and Sonozaki, can live a normal life again. Sonozaki does say in one of the first ep that she wants Katsuhira to feel pain again.

Edit : Sonozaki talks about bringing Katsuhira's pain back when she's about to jump when they were kids.
LBiJun 11, 2016 10:37 AM
Jun 11, 2016 10:31 AM
Feb 2016
Thug_Gou said:
both of them suck now.
You say that but I don't think you dislike Chidori.
Jun 11, 2016 10:35 AM

Feb 2012
Thug_Gou said:
When your NOTP is the only ship that seems to be sailing.....
rageeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

[img]

FCK THAT! (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
who gives a shit about Katsuhira and Nora, Nokia, Norin, Norkio deadpan chans.

wow. for the first time ever in the history of Kiznaiver, I DON'T FEEL NO SHIT, I DON'T GIVE NO SHIT about their backstories. lmao

Haha, mte, thanks for that! Basically me. Don't really see the appeal of them either.

Jun 11, 2016 10:35 AM

Oct 2009
Gineinsdringuu said:
Thug_Gou said:
both of them suck now.
You say that but I don't think you dislike Chidori.

OFC i don't dislike Chidori. I like her, but she just sucks in this ep.
Her "sin" is the annoyingly "self righteous" one so it's really not out of character for her, although it was total BS.

I'm still hoping she redeems herself.

And I fucking hate Nokia-chan since episode -1000.

~~~
weiquan1 said:
Thug_Gou said:
When your NOTP is the only ship that seems to be sailing.....
rageeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

[img]

FCK THAT! (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
who gives a shit about Katsuhira and Nora, Nokia, Norin, Norkio deadpan chans.

wow. for the first time ever in the history of Kiznaiver, I DON'T FEEL NO SHIT, I DON'T GIVE NO SHIT about their backstories. lmao

Haha, mte, thanks for that! Basically me. Don't really see the appeal of them either.

Glad to see I'm not the only one feeling the RAAAAAAAAAAAAGEEEE xD
Thug_GouJun 11, 2016 10:42 AM

Jun 11, 2016 10:38 AM
Sep 2015
_Hans_ said:

Helps people that hurted her to experiment on the new group of people. Wow what a great character she is. She is taking medicine to be painless no brainless.
People who didn't like her still doesn't like her. Look at the comments. Stop deceiving yourself.
Jun 11, 2016 10:44 AM

Jan 2016
Fuchs23 said:
_Hans_ said:

Helps people that hurted her to experiment on the new group of people. Wow what a great character she is. She is taking medicine to be painless no brainless.
People who didn't like her still doesn't like her. Look at the comments. Stop deceiving yourself.

Better than Chidori. Im reading comments everywhere (Reddit. Kissanime, youtube, etc) and the vast majority like Nori and hate the self righteous crybaby Chidori.
_Hans_Jun 11, 2016 10:48 AM
Jun 11, 2016 10:44 AM

Jun 2014
What the teacher did at the beginning of the episode was pretty messed up. We finally get more insight on how the Kizna system works, and now it's been explained why Nori takes those injections. Like others have said though, I don't really feel for these characters so it's hard for me to actually care about the parts that are supposed to be dramatic.

And jesus christ does Chidori only care about herself?! Correct me if I'm wrong, but Tenga wanted her to reject him so he could get some sense of closure, right? I'm sure his intentions were good, and he just wanted a straightforward answer, yet she somehow took that and made it all about herself. All she ever seems to do in this anime is cry and play the victim card.
thebrentinator24Jun 11, 2016 10:53 AM
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Jun 11, 2016 10:51 AM

Jan 2016
Best show of the season
Sep 2015
[/quote] Better than Chidori. Im reading comments everywhere (Reddit. Kissanime, youtube, etv) and the vast majority like Nori and hate the self righteous crybaby Chidori.[/quote]

So basically you just hate Chidori, not like Sonozaki. So being (in your opinion) self righteous crybaby is worse than helping to conduct experiments on innocent persons.
Remember it was Chidori who look after Mc for all those years when he was in zombie mode.
Fuchs23Jun 11, 2016 10:58 AM

Jan 2016
That last scene broke me... I wasn't one for the emotional scene last episode but Katsuhira seeing the kids now looking like statues and such and him crying really broke me...
Jun 11, 2016 10:55 AM

Dec 2009
Fuck that last scene.

Katsuhira has been an emotionless individual, but watching him break down like that hurt. The first real massive emotional outburst by Katsuhira and it is just utter torment.

The Kizna system has been nothing but flawed. There has hardly been any general success from it.
Jun 11, 2016 11:00 AM

Feb 2014
I thought it was another great episode.

I find it funny how people are complaining about how they don't feel anything for the characters since they didn't get enough development.... To me you either have to be blind or are just ignoring what's in front of your face since there's plenty of it for every character. That's fine if you don't like the characters since you dont like them personally, but don't tell me they didn't have enough development since that's just not true.

And then if they gave individual character arcs for every character to "develop them more" they'd complain that it's repetitive and takes too long to get to the exciting stuff. Ugh, people can be so ridiculous,
you can never win sometimes.

Anyways this episode was pretty heartbreaking. We finally get to learn about the dark secret of the Kizna system and that there was a central person that's get all the pain magnified to them. Now we know why Nori has no emotions. And I felt so bad for all those kids that lost their minds and for Katsuhira realizing what happened to all his friends. That's rough.

And the final scene with Nori and Katsuhira as kids was so sad. She used to be a normal kid.... I really wonder how this experiment is supposed to save the world, it just seems like torture. I guess by having other people understand each other's feelings but it's just too much. I'm glad the government is putting an end to it all, but there's probably gotta be something else that'll give the experiment the right conclusion.

Excited to see more!
Jun 11, 2016 11:02 AM

Feb 2016
Fuchs23 said:
than helping to conduct experiments on innocent persons.
Not saying anything in Sonozaki vs Chidori, but about conducting experiments on innocent people, yes it is absolutely wrong but I feel she might be doing this to find a way to help all her friends who have basically become human stones. Of course it doesn't justify using innocent people as test subjects.
Jun 11, 2016 11:05 AM

Dec 2014
Good episode, Light hearted mood in the beginning was nice.

The teacher was such an ass, Can't believe he made fun of them like that.

Liked how Nico, Katsuhira and Hisomu became friends, Glad too see it after the melodrama last week.
Can't believe Chidori acted so moody and melancholic like that, Tenga wasn't really trying to hurt her.

Finally some info on the Kizna system and why Katsuhira never felt any pain
I feel sorry for Nori-chan, Carrying on the pain and sensation of 19 people must have been hell, That cute face she made at the end painted her as such a cheerful personality, Sad she had to go through such treatment.

Hope the angst phase ends for the other people of the group ends, Especially Chidori. She was really unlikable this episode.
Jun 11, 2016 11:07 AM

Oct 2009
I just realized, shouldn't they get sued for experimenting on people WITHOUT their consent? (This is for the teen Kiznaivers)
Cause in Research, that's ethically wrong. lol

--- I don't remember them giving their consent to be part of this ridiculous experiment.

Fuchs23 said:
Better than Chidori. Im reading comments everywhere (Reddit. Kissanime, youtube, etv) and the vast majority like Nori and hate the self righteous crybaby Chidori.

So basically you just hate Chidori, not like Sonozaki. So being (in your opinion) self righteous crybaby is worse than helping to conduct experiments on innocent persons.
Remember it was Chidori who look after Mc for all those years when he was in zombie mode.

He's got a point bro brah brew.

Jun 11, 2016 11:12 AM

Jun 2016
Thug_Gou said:
Fuchs23 said:
It's strange that Sonozaki helps them with new experiment, especially after what happened to her. She knows the risk and is absolute ok with it.
Katsuhira broke Chidori record in "how many times you call the name of person" in one episode.

LMAO. so true. she's so dumb. She was even the one who felt THE MOST pain, and yet she agreed to this experiment. AGAIN?! BS.
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

I thought you were smart Nokia-chan

Obviously she is trying to find a way to save those kids who lost all their senses. You don't need science to figure this out.
Jun 11, 2016 11:15 AM

Aug 2013
I don't have a reason to dislike any of main characters.

Anyway, again, great episode.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Jun 11, 2016 11:20 AM
Sep 2015
natsu791 said:
Thug_Gou said:

LMAO. so true. she's so dumb. She was even the one who felt THE MOST pain, and yet she agreed to this experiment. AGAIN?! BS.

Obviously she is trying to find a way to save those kids who lost all their senses. You don't need science to figure this out.

Yeah lets make new experiment. Maybe it will help. The last one was complete failure so this new must be success, right? If not, there is possibility that the kids from new group will die. Well whatever.

Oct 2009
natsu791 said:
Thug_Gou said:

An ethically wrong way, that is.
Better not duplicate the same experiment that caused damage to her, they should've tried something else. The experiment was pretty much identical, except that they were teens.

Jun 2015
...that was really messed up!
oh btw , somebody please give those VA's a medal! those last few minutes were golden !
Jun 11, 2016 11:30 AM

Oct 2013
JkayW said:
Episode is shit like all the others. You expect me to care about a character you did nothing with for 9 episodes. Fuck off.

why are you watching a show you hate you goddamn autist?
Code Geass is the most fun anime of all time, objectively speaking.
Jun 11, 2016 11:33 AM

Jun 2016
Thug_Gou said:
natsu791 said:

Better not duplicate the same experiment that caused damage to her, they should've tried something else. The experiment was pretty much identical, except that they were teens.

But that's how science work. First experiment is never a successful one. Then you learn from mistake and improve it. They also explained that age matter for the experiment in the previous episodes. It's logically make sense.
Jun 11, 2016 11:37 AM

Oct 2015
It's a sad state when despite such a brilliant episode, the only thing people care about is their ship not sailing. Seriously? You care more about Chidori echoing "Kacchon" every sentence than finding out about the history of the two main characters and the original Kizna Experiment?

This episode was predictable but great. To be expected when the past 9 episodes have been foreshadowing the same thing consistently but I certainly enjoyed it more than last week's melodramatic mess.

Katsuhira and Noriko, along with seventeen other children, were apart of the original experiment which broke them all. I honestly expected the other children to be dead but seeing them in this state was much more horrifying so I have to give credit to the writing there. Especially when it resulted in Katsuhira breaking down like that. That was hard to sit through. Noriko up until now has been receiving all of Katsuhira's pain, and presumably the other children's too still, meaning every time Katsuhira let himself get beat up Noriko received the pain in his stead. I wonder if that dawned on him yet. This episode made me more invested in both Noriko and Katsuhira, whom I wanted to give a hug by the end there. Both were incredibly cute as children. Also, I guess his little crush on her when they were young debunks the theory of them being siblings.

In other parts, Nico continues to prove herself braver than the other girls who insist on running from their problems. Especially Chidori who is still spitting venom over Katsuhira not feeling the way she wants him to. Tenga went to get himself rejected to settle his feelings once and for all, and for some reason Honoka is acting cold to Yuta. At this point I'd have just given up on her so props to Yuta for dealing with her anti-social and stubborn attitude.
Jun 11, 2016 11:38 AM

Jul 2007
A huge and resounding M E H

We get more teenage drama, more random comedy and then the ending that holds absolutely zero weight since we never had time to care about those kids let alone the own main characters who have not escaped being teenage trops in whole friggin 10 episodes.
Jun 11, 2016 11:41 AM

Oct 2009
natsu791 said:
Thug_Gou said:

But that's how science work. First experiment is never a successful one. Then you learn from mistake and improve it. They also explained that age matter for the experiment in the previous episodes. It's logically make sense.

lmao. that factor was a minor thing. They should've focused more on how those "connections" work. Because that was the main problem. (probably inserted the wrong chip on Nokia-chan or something)
That aside, why would they make another batch of victims (and make them suffer), when they can just use the old victims for that experiment? There'd be higher chances that they can reverse the effects when using the old victims rather than using another batch (which might make ANOTHER, but not the same, mistake). And it's safer too, since they won't damage more people.

but then there would be no Kiznaiver. boohooo

Jun 11, 2016 11:46 AM

Oct 2012
Wow that hurt a lot. Chidori is sort of dragging this out, but I still support her and Katsuhira, although I don't see that ship sailing unfortunately.
Nico's smile is a precious one, and Hisomu is a funny guy too.
Back to Chidori, I was slightly disappointed with her attitude towards Tenga when in all honesty it was obvious that Tenga just wanted to go back to the good old times.
Maki being cold and distant again and this time we also see it having a more noticeable effect on Yuta.
Finally that backstory was great imo, I can understand some people not being able to relate to the characters but I'm an empathetic guy so I took this stuff hard.
Nori's childhood smile was waaaaay too cute but still going hard for Chidori's precious smile
That was such a depressing episode and I'm glad Urushii at least has some humanity left in her. I hope they don't try to redeem Yamajii later, I honestly don't think I'd be able to forgive him no matter what tragic or selfless qualities they might add into his character.
"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
- Oreki Houtarou
Jun 11, 2016 11:46 AM

Feb 2016
MoonStar9 said:
It's a sad state when despite such a brilliant episode, the only thing people care about is their ship not sailing. Seriously? You care more about Chidori echoing "Kacchon" every sentence than finding out about the history of the two main characters and the original Kizna Experiment?
This is soooo true!
Jun 11, 2016 11:48 AM

Oct 2009
MoonStar9 said:

uh... did I say I ship Chidori and Ketshuphira? I ship Tenga x Chidori lmao. (and I'm also referring to other ships, not just them specifically. *coughYutaxMakicough*)

I just fcking hate Ketshup and Nokia-chan... and they're the only ship that gets to sail. wtf. you can't blame me for being salty.

yes, idgaf about their backstory because 1.) I hate them. 2.) I hate them. wait...no
anyways.... I was actually curious about the experiment, but not enough that I would go "WOOAAAAAAAAHH! SO THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED!!11111!", it was ok.... ok.bye.

so (for me) meh backstory < sinking ships, makes it more reasonable to complain have an opinion about.

Jun 11, 2016 11:49 AM
Sep 2015
Sonozaki "consumes" pain, senses of the other kids from previous experiment. So basically if she dies the kids will be back to normal?
Jun 11, 2016 11:50 AM

Jul 2007
James278 said:
MoonStar9 said:
This is soooo true!

To be honest the show focused more on teenage drama(and not even real drama, but the teenage drama the way a 12 y ear old emo-poem writer on tumblr would perceive it) than on the actual characterization and lore.

People care about what show focuses on more than about what show does NOT focus on.
Jun 11, 2016 11:56 AM

Oct 2009
Fuchs23 said:
Sonozaki "consumes" pain, senses of the other kids from previous experiment. So basically if she dies the kids will be back to normal?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyye!!! I get where you're going there m8! xD
GG! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Fai said:
James278 said:
This is soooo true!

To be honest the show focused more on teenage drama(and not even real drama, but the teenage drama the way a 12 y ear old emo-poem writer on tumblr would perceive it) than on the actual characterization and lore.

People care about what show focuses on more than about what show does NOT focus on.

(I assume that you're not very fond of the show but,) I totally agree with you.
The show focused more on their relationships not the Kizna thing. It was like a subplot now or something. xD

Jun 11, 2016 12:01 PM

Oct 2015
Thug_Gou said:
MoonStar9 said:

uh... did I say I ship Chidori and Ketshuphira? I ship Tenga x Chidori lmao. (and I'm also referring to other ships, not just them specifically. *coughYutaxMakicough*)

I just fcking hate Ketshup and Nokia-chan... and they're the only ship that gets to sail. wtf. you can't blame me for being salty.

yes, idgaf about their backstory because 1.) I hate them. 2.) I hate them. wait...no
anyways.... I was actually curious about the experiment, but not enough that I would go "WOOAAAAAAAAHH! SO THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED!!11111!", it was ok.... ok.bye.

so (for me) meh backstory < sinking ships, makes it more reasonable to complain have an opinion about.

I wasn't directly addressing you, mate. It was a general statement. I never hated Noriko or Katsuhira, and I have a feeling most people did out of spite for the ships. I was simply uninterested. This episode changed that slightly.

I supported Chidori x Tenga up until last episode where the melodrama hit myself. Right now I'm not even sure I like Chidori as a character anymore. She's nothing but a mess of emotions centred on her sole purpose of liking Katsuhira. I wanted her to be fleshed out. She wasn't.
Jun 11, 2016 12:03 PM

Jun 2016
Thug_Gou said:
natsu791 said:

lmao. that factor was a minor thing. They should've focused more on how those "connections" work. Because that was the main problem. (probably inserted the wrong chip on Nokia-chan or something)
That aside, why would they make another batch of victims (and make them suffer), when they can just use the old victims for that experiment? There'd be higher chances that they can reverse the effects when using the old victims rather than using another batch (which might make ANOTHER, but not the same, mistake). And it's safer too, since they won't damage more people.

but then there would be no Kiznaiver. boohooo

Are you even paying attention to the show? Those kids are already become like human stone, how could you even use them? They can't even feel anything anymore. It only would increase chance of them dying and low chance of success. You need new subjects for the experiment and added one old subject so that if he somehow get back his pain after experiment then they also can get bring those kids back to normal. because science.
Jun 11, 2016 12:06 PM

Oct 2009
MoonStar9 said:
Thug_Gou said:

I wasn't directly addressing you, mate. It was a general statement. I never hated Noriko or Katsuhira, and I have a feeling most people did out of spite for the ships. I was simply uninterested. This episode changed that slightly.

I supported Chidori x Tenga up until last episode where the melodrama hit myself. Right now I'm not even sure I like Chidori as a character anymore. She's nothing but a mess of emotions centred on her sole purpose of liking Katsuhira. I wanted her to be fleshed out. She wasn't.

That shoe fit perfectly though. lmao ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Who wouldn't ship them though after seeing that? (nope, not me, still no haha)

Yeah, she was being a total beoch this ep but we still have 2 more eps. I hope she redeems herself.

Jun 11, 2016 12:07 PM
Feb 2016
Fuchs23 said:
I doubt that is true. More like that is a permanent change. But Katsuhira's Kizna mark was still glowing so maybe. No way to make sure without killing her though, is there?[ quote=Thug_Gou message=46427973]

but then there would be no Kiznaiver. boohooo[/quote]How do you suppose they get any results out of people who are nothing but human stones? The experiment itself is not the cure. The results received from the experiment are supposed to help find a cure.
Jun 11, 2016 12:12 PM

Sep 2010
Nori-chan's endured the pain of 19 kids during her childhood, added on to each time Katsuhira got bullied. Nori-chan has suffered soo much (T_T) The last scene hit the feels hard.
Jun 11, 2016 12:16 PM

Dec 2013
Yamada is seriously a straight up asshole. After trying to harass Urushibara last episode, now he's taking his sadistic feelings out on the kids.

After what happened last episode, I'm not surprised that everyone decided to part ways. The aftershocks that the explosive revelations made are still reverberating. We're getting a better look at the full backstory now, and it's pretty heartrending.

Nori-chan was forced to take up 19 kid's physical and emotional pain, and all at once too. That much pain would be enough to kill a grown man. It's a small wonder that she's even functional after suffering all that abuse. Not to mention how Katsuhira kept getting beat up by bullies on purpose in an attempt to feel again, makes you wonder how much the other functional kids did, and exactly how much Nori-chan felt of all of that, eh? I get the feeling that her falling down the stairs previously was somewhat to get back at him for all the beatings that she felt from him. Call me heartless, but to some degree she was lucky that some of the other kids turned into vegetables. Katsuhira getting himself beat up is one thing, if all 18 of the others were doing something similar, I think she probably would have died already.

Not quite sure exactly WHAT Katsuhira was crying about at the end there. Was it the realization that his old friends had become vegetables? Or was it because he realized all the beatings that he'd taken selfishly actually had some consequences on Nori-chan's body all these years? Or did he just feel sorry for himself for his current predicament? I really want to get inside his head right now.

Oh, and of all the teenage angst in this episode, I really couldn't relate to any of them. After everything exploded in their faces, they all seem to have crawled into an unfamiliar shell, refusing to face their "sins". To me it felt like the one character to stay true to his archetype was Hisomu, and I absolutely loved him this week.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Jun 11, 2016 12:17 PM

Oct 2015
Thug_Gou said:
MoonStar9 said:

That shoe fit perfectly though. lmao ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Who wouldn't ship them though after seeing that? (nope, not me, still no haha)

Yeah, she was being a total beoch this ep but we still have 2 more eps. I hope she redeems herself.

You weren't the one to mention anything about Chidori but I did see your comment, along with many others as well as one person saying the gross majority of comments on Reddit and Kissanime were complaining about Chidori's unrequited feelings so to that end I couldn't have been directly addressing you now could I?

For her to redeem herself in my eyes she must grow up and realise just because someone doesn't love you back its the end of the world and you don't need to ignore the person, especially if they're your closest friend. Especially when sh just found out he was in an experiment that robbed him of his memories. She's being both hurtful and selfish. Hell, Tenga went to get himself rejected because he knew she liked Katsuhira so even the impulsive idiot is showing more maturity than she is. I'm not saying she won't be redeemed but with the way she's been acting all up until now, I find it hard to believe she'll grow up anytime soon.
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kiznaiver Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 25, 2016

365 by donovaneme89 »»
Today, 1:08 AM

Poll: » Kiznaiver Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 18, 2016

186 by gannoncannon55 »»
Feb 6, 7:35 PM

Poll: » Kiznaiver Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 4, 2016

401 by gannoncannon55 »»
Feb 6, 6:51 PM

Poll: » Kiznaiver Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 28, 2016

205 by gannoncannon55 »»
Feb 5, 11:46 PM

Poll: » Kiznaiver Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 21, 2016

193 by gannoncannon55 »»
Feb 4, 11:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.