Forum Settings
Forums

The 'Help Identifying This Anime/Character' Thread (v7)

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (203) « First ... « 28 29 [30] 31 32 » ... Last »
Jul 24, 2016 2:05 PM
Feb 2016

Who is this TOUwoMAN?
Jul 24, 2016 2:17 PM

Jul 2014
endless_boatrip said:
Who is this TOUwoMAN?

Chikako Ubukata from Days
Jul 24, 2016 3:18 PM

Apr 2016
From what anime is this picture?
currently in a state of denial
Jul 24, 2016 3:23 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
v1talized said:
The Idolmaster
Jul 24, 2016 3:24 PM

Apr 2016
HaXXspetten said:
v1talized said:
The Idolmaster
Thanks.
currently in a state of denial
Jul 24, 2016 4:37 PM
Jul 2016
Found this wallpaper, can anyone tell me where it is from:

Jul 24, 2016 5:38 PM

May 2015
Freke said:
I dont have a picture but what is the anime that;

Its a movie
Its based in a school
Its really colourful
it deals with time travel
also the transfer student is an alien (i think)
the childhood friend likes the MC who likes the popular girl who likes the transfer student.

http://myanimelist.net/anime/14293/Nerawareta_Gakuen
Commercial success ≠ Critical acclaim -A. K. Hitler
"I'm not here for the crappy story, I am here for the top quality
chinese/vietnamese/korean outsourced Nippon animation"
-J. F. Cena

"My shitpost is better than your shitpost." Me
Jul 24, 2016 7:20 PM

Nov 2014
quagaar1 said:
Found this wallpaper, can anyone tell me where it is from:

prob just original image

Jul 24, 2016 7:20 PM

Nov 2014
IrMaXuS said:
Where is this from? XD

one punch man

Jul 24, 2016 7:58 PM
Feb 2015
Trying to remember an anime the came out last summer I believe. forgot to add it to my list and wanted to see if a season 2 had come out.

Anyways all I can really remember is these black columns surrounding a city. these columns protected the city from these giant bug creatures. they infected the black columns and where turning them white. there was some giant weapon they use at the end which saved them but it was left pretty open ended.
Jul 24, 2016 8:01 PM

Jan 2008
MinimumJargon said:
Trying to remember an anime the came out last summer I believe. forgot to add it to my list and wanted to see if a season 2 had come out.

Anyways all I can really remember is these black columns surrounding a city. these columns protected the city from these giant bug creatures. they infected the black columns and where turning them white. there was some giant weapon they use at the end which saved them but it was left pretty open ended.

Sounds like Black Bullet.
Jul 24, 2016 8:12 PM

Jul 2015
Slightly NSFW image:
http://i.imgur.com/uEzzQIU.jpg

Any and all help is appreciated~
Jul 24, 2016 8:14 PM

Jan 2008
Mystifire said:
Slightly NSFW image:
http://i.imgur.com/uEzzQIU.jpg

Any and all help is appreciated~

The vn/eroge Amairo * Islenauts.
Jul 24, 2016 8:15 PM

Jul 2015
@Paul
You are a gentleman and a scholar!
Jul 24, 2016 9:14 PM
Jun 2016
I watched the end to an anime episode a lot of years ago, but this is what i remember. there was a boy and a girl and they were both locked in a dungeon cell together. I'm assuming the bad guy, wearing a long medieval looking robe(kinda like a lord's) was talking to them through the cell bars. Bad guy then injects the boy with a syringe? i believe, but either way he poisoned the boy and the boy starts foaming at the mouth and screaming, and the bad guy gives a knife to the girl. He then tells her that the boy is transforming into a beast and that if she wants to save herself she would have to kill him, and he walks away. the episode ended with the girl crying, blood all over the floor, and the boy screaming and telling her to kill him. I have been searching for this for a long time so if there is anyone who knows what i'm talking about please help! thanks!
Jul 24, 2016 9:32 PM
Jan 2016
ExTemplar said:
IrMaXuS said:
Where is this from? XD

one punch man

Not every bald guy is Saitama lmao. It's this guy http://myanimelist.net/character/82673/Nobuki_Marukome.
Jul 25, 2016 4:18 AM
Apr 2016
Hello
well I have a bad habit of Recalling a AMV or scene I saw few year ago and get a urge to watch it
Last time it was, "Ben-to", I was lucky to find it
this time i recall a scene

"the boy is under Balcony-stairs and I think taking off his shows while the girl is up stairs watching, a cute girl you don't think to do anything wrong, then the girl drop a bunch of sharp pen and probably a compass (the sharp one) down and in same moment call the boy, the boy look up and..., blood, yet I'm not sure it hit his eye or just head, but I don't recall him to scream crazy, he was cool"

The age of characters is kind of 10~14, but memory sometimes can deceive you

It sure like Sadistic, right?
well, if you recall to watch this scene, please Reply the name of anime here
Jul 25, 2016 5:16 AM
Jun 2016
Which anime is this from?

Jul 25, 2016 5:19 AM

Jan 2008
digiraiter said:
Hello
well I have a bad habit of Recalling a AMV or scene I saw few year ago and get a urge to watch it

"the boy is under Balcony-stairs and I think taking off his shows while the girl is up stairs watching, a cute girl you don't think to do anything wrong, then the girl drop a bunch of sharp pen and probably a compass (the sharp one) down and in same moment call the boy, the boy look up and..., blood, yet I'm not sure it hit his eye or just head, but I don't recall him to scream crazy, he was cool"

Possibly Shuffle if you got some things mixed up.

Ronteque said:
Which anime is this from?

Sabagebu
Jul 25, 2016 5:51 AM

Apr 2015
This isn't much to find an answer from..But from my friend's vague memories,there is this girl who can see a ghost and thought she was the only one who could see it,but didn't know that her brother could to.
Does it ring a bell?I would appreciate the help!
ChongCZHJul 27, 2016 7:13 AM
Jul 25, 2016 5:53 AM

Nov 2009
digiraiter said:
Hello

Might be Bakemonogatari. I remember there was a girl who throws random sharp objects at people like that, and that put me off that anime.

ChongCZH said:
This isn't much to find an answer from..
If memory serves correct,there is this girl who can see a ghost and thought she was the only one who could see it,but didn't know that her brother could to.

Can you describe what the brother, sister or ghost looked like?

From your description, one anime comes to mind - Cardcaptor Sakura.
Jul 25, 2016 11:35 AM

Jun 2014
ChongCZH said:
If memory serves correct,there is this girl who can see a ghost and thought she was the only one who could see it,but didn't know that her brother could to.

might be http://myanimelist.net/anime/20457/Inari_Konkon_Koi_Iroha
Jul 25, 2016 3:03 PM

Jun 2016
I've been wondering what anime this person is looking for, but can't find it. Granted, I haven't searched too much, but that might be because they've already tried searching for it the way I would've.
Any leads?
Jul 25, 2016 3:25 PM
Aug 2015
I need to find a name for an anime:

The anime in question has 3 main characters, two characters of which are Brother and sister, the sister has brown hair. The Brother has an arranged marriage to a girl who inst sure if she wants to go through with it because they don't really know one another. All the 3 main character go to school together after the fiancee moves in with the Brother and sister.

Also the parents of the Brother and Sister are secret agents and appear in the anime only a couple times.

There's a scene where the brother is talking to his dad, whose in a helicopter, about the actually relations between the Brother and Sister. It's revealed that the Siblings aren't actually related. So their incestuous thoughts are not that bad. Also the fiancee leaves because of the "incest" between the two 'siblings'
Jul 25, 2016 3:49 PM

Feb 2013
I must have watched this well over 10 years ago someplace at my cousin's house alone... no idea what the anime is called, really hoping someone here knows it. but from what i remember, there is like a crazy killer with a knife around his neck, dangling from a necklace. I think he is a serial killer. And i may or may not be remembering right, but he had a sister whom he might have SPOILERS ********** killed when he was younger on accident? Which triggered his serial killing obsession.. not really sure.. idk if this is the right place to ask, or if this is allowed, but ya I asked this before and it seemed okay!
if anyone knows please LMK!!! I've been dyin' here!!

also there was a train scene if i remember correctly.. but yeah brother sister knife necklace and brother as a kid killed a girl (his sister?!) are the main points.. saw it on tv too i think.. pretty bloody too

I have been searching for months!
✈️
Jul 25, 2016 4:17 PM

May 2011

Anyone know who this is?
Jul 25, 2016 4:21 PM

May 2010
RockerXD said:

Anyone know who this is?

Rem from Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Mmkay, didn't notice it's a troll xd

sampletext said:

The anime in question has 3 main characters, two characters of which are Brother and sister, the sister has brown hair. The Brother has an arranged marriage to a girl who inst sure if she wants to go through with it because they don't really know one another. All the 3 main character go to school together after the fiancee moves in with the Brother and sister.

Also the parents of the Brother and Sister are secret agents and appear in the anime only a couple times.

There's a scene where the brother is talking to his dad, whose in a helicopter, about the actually relations between the Brother and Sister. It's revealed that the Siblings aren't actually related. So their incestuous thoughts are not that bad. Also the fiancee leaves because of the "incest" between the two 'siblings'

Akane Iro ni Somaru Saka
Kitsu-neeJul 25, 2016 4:29 PM
Jul 25, 2016 4:23 PM

May 2011
Kitsu-nee said:
RockerXD said:

Anyone know who this is?

Rem from Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Who?
Jul 25, 2016 4:26 PM
Aug 2015
Kitsu-nee said:
RockerXD said:

Anyone know who this is?

sampletext said:

Akane Iro ni Somaru Saka

Ahhh thats it thank you
Jul 25, 2016 5:10 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
RockerXD said:
Kitsu-nee said:

Who?
I see what you did there
Jul 25, 2016 6:00 PM
Jul 2016
I watched an anime back in 2005 or 2006 on Comcast's Anime OnDemand. It was about a boy, I think he was in high school. I remember him building a robot that looked identical to his crush. She ended up meeting the robot and he passed it off as his cousin. I know this is very vague, but I'm hoping someone can help me out because it's been bugging me for years.
Jul 25, 2016 8:26 PM

Jan 2008
QWERTYFish25 said:

Any info would be appreciated.

2nd one is from Senran Kagura: Bon Appétit game opening.
Jul 26, 2016 4:59 AM

May 2012
Jul 26, 2016 4:54 PM

Jan 2011
Paul said:

Thank you.

Anyone have a clue with this one?

Also.
Jul 26, 2016 5:07 PM

Jun 2015

That's an original work by Kuvshinov-Ilya.
Jul 26, 2016 8:05 PM
Jul 2016
Im kinda new here... so sorry if i mess this up.

Im kinda look for an anime but i could never find it again i have a bit of info on it. Never really finished the anime.

Theres a girl with powers and she just found out about it and goes to a school (every kid has powers) where she meets this boy who is mean to her. I dont remember too much about the girl who's the main character but the boy has black hair wears a black shirt with green shorts and he has an earring in one ear.

I've been dying to see it again. Pls help.
Jul 26, 2016 8:22 PM

Jan 2008
FoxLuck said:

Im kinda look for an anime but i could never find it again i have a bit of info on it. Never really finished the anime.

Theres a girl with powers and she just found out about it and goes to a school (every kid has powers) where she meets this boy who is mean to her. I dont remember too much about the girl who's the main character but the boy has black hair wears a black shirt with green shorts and he has an earring in one ear.

Do you remember what her or his powers are? And how old the anime looked?
Jul 26, 2016 10:24 PM

Jun 2009
ChongCZH said:

The only thing that comes to mind is Bleach where Ichigo and one of his sisters are able to see the ghosts around they're town, though I'm probably wrong : /

http://myanimelist.net/anime/269/Bleach?q=bleach
Hiding Away in the Memory of a Better Day
Jul 26, 2016 10:27 PM
Jun 2016
I watched the end to an anime episode a lot of years ago, but this is what i remember. there was a boy and a girl and they were both locked in a dungeon cell together. I'm assuming the bad guy, wearing a long medieval looking robe(kinda like a lord's) was talking to them through the cell bars. Bad guy then injects the boy with a syringe? i believe, but either way he poisoned the boy and the boy starts foaming at the mouth and screaming, and the bad guy gives a knife to the girl. He then tells her that the boy is transforming into a beast and that if she wants to save herself she would have to kill him, and he walks away. the episode ended with the girl crying, blood all over the floor, and the boy screaming and telling her to kill him. I have been searching for this for a long time so if there is anyone who knows what i'm talking about please help! thanks!
Jul 26, 2016 10:29 PM

Jun 2015
FoxLuck said:

Somehow, I'm thinking Gakuen Alice. Though no green shorts or earing
Jul 27, 2016 5:50 AM

Apr 2014
According google, it is Himekawa Hayuru from Masou Gakuen HxH

Here is where I found it. Care slight NSFW http://viole1369.deviantart.com/art/Masou-Gakuen-HxH-Folder-Icon-Pack-617574758
Jul 27, 2016 7:22 AM

Jul 2016
Hi, i'm trying to find a certain anime, here's what i remember : There was a girl in a town, and her family was running a shop, i don't remember what they sold but it was hand-craft, their family was composed of the girl, her sister, father and mother. And one day, a boy came in with his family to the town and started being friends with her, he was very calm and was living with his father only, and his mother came in from time to time, his mother played piano. And i also remember one last detail where the boy instead of sleeping in his house, he slept in a tent that was located in the garden. I hope someone can recognize it for me :)
Jul 27, 2016 7:25 AM

Apr 2015
mattskell said:
ChongCZH said:

The only thing that comes to mind is Bleach where Ichigo and one of his sisters are able to see the ghosts around they're town, though I'm probably wrong : /

http://myanimelist.net/anime/269/Bleach?q=bleach

nah but thank you though,someone else found it!It was very little information to go off from in the first place :)

string said:
ChongCZH said:

might be http://myanimelist.net/anime/20457/Inari_Konkon_Koi_Iroha

And yes,it is.I couldn't find it no matter how hard I tried.thank you!
Jul 27, 2016 7:39 AM

May 2015
Re-posting mah shit :(

Ok some time ago I was on Anime convention and i went to lecture about supermale animes. I already found one of them, but of course I forgot about two of them.

First one - similar to Gurren Laggan and older for sure. There was a drill and about 4 mechs fuses with each other to make big mecha. Action was set in space - not sure.

Second - two guys fight on island full of bandits(?). They fight with each other about "who's gonna pilot the mech". There was much blood and hardcore action. I'm sure this is some kind of OVA/short series. The last picture I remember they were riding on skeleton(?)-looking mech.

Please guys help, I'm planning to add this titles to PTW list. ;)
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Jul 27, 2016 7:42 AM

Mar 2008
FrozenRaider said:
Re-posting mah shit :(

Ok some time ago I was on Anime convention and i went to lecture about supermale animes. I already found one of them, but of course I forgot about two of them.

First one - similar to Gurren Laggan and older for sure. There was a drill and about 4 mechs fuses with each other to make big mecha. Action was set in space - not sure.

Second - two guys fight on island full of bandits(?). They fight with each other about "who's gonna pilot the mech". There was much blood and hardcore action. I'm sure this is some kind of OVA/short series. The last picture I remember they were riding on skeleton(?)-looking mech.

Please guys help, I'm planning to add this titles to PTW list. ;)

The second sounds like it might be Mazinkaiser SKL

The first is pretty vague, but it might be one of the Getters:
http://myanimelist.net/anime/2978/Shin_Getter_Robo
http://myanimelist.net/anime/938/Shin_Getter_Robo_tai_Neo_Getter_Robo
http://myanimelist.net/anime/978/Change_Getter_Robo__Sekai_Saigo_no_Hi
Jul 27, 2016 8:47 AM

Dec 2009
[quote=QWERTYFish25 message=47104039]
Paul said:

Thank you.

Anyone have a clue with this one?

Grenadier - Last Episode.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (203) « First ... « 28 29 [30] 31 32 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Is the term “weeb” offensive?

kusairo - 10 hours ago

27 by RobertBobert »»
4 minutes ago

» mal/Confessions

NoelleIsSleepy - 2 hours ago

21 by BlueBullet178 »»
5 minutes ago

» If there a Cute Guys doing cute thing would you watch it?

RedTea33 - Yesterday

24 by RobertBobert »»
5 minutes ago

» Woke Companies Force Japanese Sites to Censor Anime and Manga Content or Shutdown ( 1 2 )

rohan121 - Yesterday

68 by RobertBobert »»
7 minutes ago

Poll: » Do you have ridiculously long ptw list? ( 1 2 3 )

Cammell - May 8

110 by ProGoddess »»
27 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.