Forum Settings
Forums
Rokka: Braves of the Six Flowers (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
May 31, 2016 5:22 AM
Sep 2014
Hi,

I haven't any real information about this topic.

Does someone know when the 7th volume is scheduled ?

Regards !
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 31, 2016 7:25 AM
Jul 2018
Don't think any date has been announced. Afaik the side stories archive was announced but no news abt vol 7.
May 31, 2016 9:05 AM

Aug 2014
I hear the author is incredibly slow, but perhaps @Zefyris knows something about this.
May 31, 2016 10:11 AM

Apr 2013
side story archive volume was published 2 months ago. The author usually have a 7-9 months gap between two released volumes, don't know if this will be the same between the archive 1 volume and volume 7.

No news so far. Dash X bunko only gives infos for incoming novels 1 month prior to the release date, so we only have infos up to June 24th releases right now. Could come any month after that. Probably will be released toward the end of the year, though.
May 31, 2016 1:58 PM
Sep 2014
Thanks a lot for the answers everyone !
Oct 18, 2017 11:18 PM
Jun 2013
it's been like 2 years at this point since a volume was released, any updates?
Oct 19, 2017 12:22 PM

Apr 2013
triton6783 said:
it's been like 2 years at this point since a volume was released, any updates?

Except for the fact that it's not this month, no we don't know anything more. That author has never been very communicative to begin with.
Oct 21, 2017 1:14 PM
Sep 2014
I believe the series is on indefinite hiatus...
It's pretty sad
Oct 23, 2017 10:06 PM
Jan 2013
Kilvann said:
It's pretty sad

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKK
"How am I supposed to face the problem when the problem is my face?" - W.Lui

"A real man forgives a woman for her lies." - Sanji

"First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes adults flying through a portal in the sky." - NettoSaito

"I'm not a newbie it's just that I only registered a few days ago." - A newbie
Oct 24, 2017 11:32 AM

Apr 2013
Kilvann said:
It's pretty sad

Lelouch_Darsi said:
Kilvann said:
It's pretty sad

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKK

It's not. That author was always slow, and volume 6 ends the first part of the story. if you look at how the volume 1 to 6 were crafted, basically volume 2 to 5 took back things introduced or foreshadowed in volume 1 constantly, and culminated with a "final battle" that resulted from those various things, in volume 6.
Meaning that for volume 7, he's kind of back to a writing difficulty closer of crafting volume 1 (well, kind of) than crafting volume 2-6.
It already took him up to 1 year and 4 month for one of those volumes despite that.
So of course volume 7 will take (and IS taking) longer.
Nothing to panic about here. the interval between 7 and 8 and so on should shorten again afterwards logically.
Oct 25, 2017 2:01 AM
Sep 2014
The series have been on hiatus for the spinoff to be written. And he hasn't communicate anything since then so it's still technicaly on hiatus.
Or maybe i'm completely wrong ?
Oct 26, 2017 3:57 AM

Apr 2013
Kilvann said:
The series have been on hiatus for the spinoff to be written. And he hasn't communicate anything since then so it's still technicaly on hiatus.

hiatus
hʌɪˈeɪtəs
noun
a pause or break in continuity in a sequence or activity.

Contrary to weekly, montly, yearly or whatever publications, novel series usually don't have a specific interval of time in between two books. it's not rare to see huge differences of intervals for a single series. The highest gap we had before for RnY was one year and 4 month, while the lowest was something like 7 months.

Also, there is no such thing as a spin off. There is a single volume of side stories that was published last year, sure, but that's about it, and it's not creating a "hiatus" of any sort.

Finally, that author doesn't communicate anyway. So him not communicating is nothing new. That publisher only communicates about its new volumes releases schedule around 20 days before the release date too, so for what we know, it could be released next month.

So yes, I would say you're quite wrong.

ZefyrisOct 26, 2017 4:01 AM
Oct 27, 2017 7:24 AM
Sep 2014
Zefyris said:
Kilvann said:

hiatus
hʌɪˈeɪtəs
noun

Contrary to weekly, montly, yearly or whatever publications, novel series usually don't have a specific interval of time in between two books. it's not rare to see huge differences of intervals for a single series. The highest gap we had before for RnY was one year and 4 month, while the lowest was something like 7 months.

Also, there is no such thing as a spin off. There is a single volume of side stories that was published last year, sure, but that's about it, and it's not creating a "hiatus" of any sort.

Finally, that author doesn't communicate anyway. So him not communicating is nothing new. That publisher only communicates about its new volumes releases schedule around 20 days before the release date too, so for what we know, it could be released next month.

Zefyris said:
Kilvann said:

hiatus
hʌɪˈeɪtəs
noun

Ok my bad. Let's wait wait for the next news .
Jan 4, 2018 2:05 PM
Jan 2018
some news from volume 7 of rokka no yuusha?
Jan 30, 2018 6:42 AM
Nov 2013
can't wait for volume 7
Feb 6, 2018 2:08 AM
Jan 2013
@Zefyris It's 2018 now. Any news about volume 7?

"First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes adults flying through a portal in the sky." - NettoSaito

Feb 6, 2018 2:33 AM

Apr 2013
Lelouch_Darsi said:

As you can see here,
http://dash.shueisha.co.jp/release/future.php
nothing for this month.
Apr 23, 2018 11:47 AM
Apr 2018
2018 *clapclap
still waiting *clapclap
Sep 11, 2018 4:41 PM
May 2010
Zefyris said:
Lelouch_Darsi said:

As you can see here,
nothing for this month.

I think after 2 years this is a "hiatus"

What a shame, was thinking in reading the novels but if there's no a continuation Idk if is worth it :(
Dec 21, 2018 3:44 PM

Apr 2008
NHS-KEMISH said:
Zefyris said:

As you can see here,
nothing for this month.

I think after 2 years this is a "hiatus"

What a shame, was thinking in reading the novels but if there's no a continuation Idk if is worth it :(
You can't have a hiatus if you don't have a publication schedule to begin with. Nobody says GRRM's A Song of Ice and Fire series is on hiatus despite the widening gaps between releases.
"Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise"
Dec 23, 2018 1:08 AM

Apr 2013
Yes, that was indeed my point.
But man the new volume is really long to come out :(.
Dec 30, 2018 6:48 PM

Apr 2008
Zefyris said:
Yes, that was indeed my point.
But man the new volume is really long to come out :(.
Imagine being a fan of the 12 Kingdoms series though.

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2018-12-12/1st-new-twelve-kingdoms-novel-story-in-6-years-slated-for-2019/.140692

The last proper instalment in the series was published 17 years ago and then we got a couple of short stories 5 years ago.
"Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise"
Feb 7, 2019 6:49 PM

Jan 2013
I dunno, i think its time to face the truth guys - i dont think we are ever going to get another volume...
This series is not on hiatus, it has been dropped by its creator.
Last volume was released when anime was airing - not only anime sold badly but also probably it never boosted sales enough for him to be profitable enough to care.
And english sales were also not good enough i bet for him to write for hes english fans...

Its shame because story was superb and i really wanted to read it, but since i know it wont get any closure i just cant to force myslelf to do it.
harem and ecchi are a cancer to whole planet
bad english user
Feb 19, 2019 6:46 AM
Oct 2016
Sidholun said:
I dunno, i think its time to face the truth guys - i dont think we are ever going to get another volume...
Last volume was released when anime was airing - not only anime sold badly but also probably it never boosted sales enough for him to be profitable enough to care.
And english sales were also not good enough i bet for him to write for hes english fans...

Its shame because story was superb and i really wanted to read it, but since i know it wont get any closure i just cant to force myslelf to do it.

Isn´t around 10 000 copies enough to continue story? there are other authors that are selling worse but still continuing the story and slowly getting more and more sells like Average abilities have 10 volumes and sell the same as Rokka well little better? amd then here is a shield hero...last volume sold around 5 000 copies and the author still continuing writing the story even thought anime is popular it doe´t [quote=Sidholun message=56896174]I dunno, i think its time to face the truth guys - i dont think we are ever going to get another volume...

Its shame because story was superb and i really wanted to read it, but since i know it wont get any closure i just cant to force myslelf to do it

Isn´t around 10 000 copies enough to continue story? there are other authors that are selling worse but still continuing the story and slowly getting more and more sells like Average abilities have 10 volumes and sell the same as Rokka well little better? amd then here is a shield hero...last volume sold around 5 000 copies and the author still continuing writing the story even thought anime is popular it doe´t Isn´t around 10 000 copies enough to continue story? there are other authors that are selling worse but still continuing the story and slowly getting more and more sells like Average abilities have 10 volumes and sell the same as Rokka well little better? amd then here is a shield hero...last volume sold around 5 000 copies and the author still continuing writing the story even thought anime is popular it doesn´t show the Selling Boost at all.Author wrote after the 6th side story vol. which sold less than 5000 copies(it is side story vol. what would you expect,everyone wants the story to continue not just sides tory),I think that author made the wrong choice and wrote the side story instead of 7th vol.
Feb 28, 2019 8:15 AM
Jan 2013
I just finished reading volume 6. At the very least, it finished the story arc. Here's hoping that this isn't the end of Rokka though.
Feb 15, 2020 5:27 AM
Jan 2013
Guess it’s never coming back. It’s been four years already.

Feb 29, 2020 5:11 AM
May 2018
2020 here and nothings changed. I wouldn’t even mind a rushed conclusion anymore.
Mar 1, 2020 11:32 AM
Jul 2016
PacoSeagle said:
2020 here and nothings changed. I wouldn’t even mind a rushed conclusion anymore.
I wouldent be fine with a rushed conclusion.
Mar 17, 2020 10:33 AM
Mar 2020
Still waiting for the volume 7... hope is the last to die
Mar 18, 2020 5:26 PM

Nov 2013
The author began to have problems with his weight, and then he probably lost his inspiration to write.
“Right is right even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it.”
― Saint Augustine
Mar 23, 2020 12:30 AM
Jun 2019
No news whatsoever on volume 7?
Sep 21, 2020 12:31 AM

Apr 2017
@Zefyris any news homeboi
Sep 21, 2020 9:26 AM

Apr 2013
ZeroDreaM said:
@Zefyris any news homeboi

If I had any news you can be sure I would have posted that already, unfortunately nothing at all from any sources.
In reverse there is still no announcement of the series being dropped, so that's that I guess...
Sep 30, 2020 1:11 PM
Sep 2015
I feel like this series got dropped, but with no announcement so far theirs still hope. I wish this continues soon and the anime too.
Oct 8, 2020 11:25 AM

Mar 2018
just say it's cancelled already instead of this fake hope. nobody will wait a thousand year for this to finish. bloody hiatus
Jan 7, 2021 5:37 AM
Apr 2019
When ever i come to this thread i feel Sad
Jan 25, 2021 5:14 PM
Apr 2018
just finished the 6th volume and now i feel empty :/
Apr 2, 2021 12:01 PM
Jan 2013
Mummykun said:
The author began to have problems with his weight, and then he probably lost his inspiration to write.

Where did you hear that from?

Jul 6, 2021 10:21 AM
Oct 2020
It's 2021 still no clue about vol.7.....😐
Aug 23, 2021 12:02 PM
Mar 2011
It's dead, time to accept it and move on.
Aug 25, 2021 2:45 AM
Dec 2017
It's the 10th anniversary and still nothing....... Yep, from now on this series is dead to me
Nov 30, 2021 4:51 AM

Mar 2014
Its over folks, time to accept reality
"You can't spell slaughter without laughter".
Feb 5, 2022 11:36 AM

May 2012
2022, after rewatch the anime, and wanted to read the novel now, i doenst know if i should buy it, if there is no end :s
Feb 5, 2022 7:21 PM

Nov 2009
GeneralSG1 said:
2022, after rewatch the anime, and wanted to read the novel now, i doenst know if i should buy it, if there is no end :s

I personally think it's worth it. Each volume's mystery is so interesting, the characters are intriguing, and the constant reveals and surprises are incredibly hype. The entire series was a roller coaster for me, and I couldn't put it down.

Think of it this way: If you've already started the series and won't have an ending whether you drop it now or keep going, why not enjoy what's available? Even without an ending I have been wanting to reread the series because to me it's just that good. I say go for it, but ultimately it's your choice. Consider sampling it online before investing money to see how you feel! I own all six volumes and have no regrets.
Feb 10, 2022 11:05 AM
Aug 2018
6 volumes form a completed story though. The author should've just finished it a little more decisively.
Feb 10, 2022 7:31 PM

Nov 2009
casual42 said:
6 volumes form a completed story though. The author should've just finished it a little more decisively.

The story is by no means complete. Volume 6 ends on a doozy of a twist, there are way too many loose ends, and the primary enemy has not been defeated or otherwise dealt with. 6 volumes complete the story arc; they do not complete the story.
Feb 11, 2022 6:56 AM
Aug 2018
MajesticOtaKing said:
The story is by no means complete. Volume 6 ends on a doozy of a twist, there are way too many loose ends, and the primary enemy has not been defeated or otherwise dealt with. 6 volumes complete the story arc; they do not complete the story.

Without going into spoilers, depends on want the story is about for you.
May 10, 2022 3:16 AM
Apr 2014
Was looking for the whole thing after a rewatch, but alas the state of things say otherwise. This is just sad. It was such an intriguing story. Hope someday, someone picks it up though highly unlikely.
Feb 14, 2023 11:47 PM
Feb 2023
Guys I’m dying ,,, when will vol 7 come out Aw jeez :,)))) I’m rlly okay if it’s the shittiest ending or whatsoever I just want to see the story come to its end….
Feb 19, 2023 11:19 PM
Feb 2023
Hello guys, we are already in 2023 and as another interested reader I have come to ask if anyone has information about volume 7. Although from what I have read the most logical thing would be to accept that this will never be released... this is really sad. @Zefyris u known something?
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» This light novel is finished? How many chapters this have?

jpxavowwgamer - Jul 15, 2021

7 by AsTralonTop »»
Jan 9, 3:25 PM

» Chapters in the Novels

VilkaTheWolf - Sep 25, 2015

10 by removed-user »»
May 25, 2023 11:53 PM

Poll: » Rokka no Yuusha Volume 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2015

19 by DatBoi18 »»
Apr 21, 2023 12:06 AM

» volume 6 discussion

Ghoultulhu - Sep 1, 2015

24 by Chrome_Falcon »»
Aug 4, 2022 7:13 AM

Poll: » Rokka no Yuusha Volume 5 Discussion

chronoex - Apr 19, 2015

27 by Chrome_Falcon »»
Jul 31, 2022 12:46 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.