Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 31, 2016 4:25 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Ah this is interesting especially considering the author's previous works. Yuusha seems to be wise character so far.

Got a decent amount of characters introduced too like Rob and Matari.
Jul 19, 2017 5:11 AM

Sep 2014
do some of the characters from shinigami appear in this work?
I'm still considering whether I should read it or not.

Bookmeter ╠╣ class summon
Dec 1, 2017 8:21 AM

Apr 2013
reizenchuu said:

Some do yes, but you may not notice it until almost the end of the story. This story is set 8 years before the events of shinigami wo tabeta shoujo after all.
You will also meet the inventor of some of the weapons that were used in that first series, as well as get explanations on things that were left unexplained.
Sep 10, 2021 9:37 AM

Sep 2014
Zefyris said:
reizenchuu said:

Some do yes, but you may not notice it until almost the end of the story. This story is set 8 years before the events of shinigami wo tabeta shoujo after all.
You will also meet the inventor of some of the weapons that were used in that first series, as well as get explanations on things that were left unexplained.

I finally got to read it years after I finished reading shinigami. There is nothing better than finding out characters from one story come up in others. Too bad, I forgot about almost everything that happened in shinigami wo tabeta shoujo. I had to check the first volume's character introduction to realize that Katarina actually had appeared in there too.
I'm now considering reading shinigami wo tabeta shoujo again. I think I will enjoy it even better than my first read.

I read in the wiki that the physical copy of the second volume of yuusha had a special short story featuring an encounter between Yuusha and Shera. Sadly, it didn't come with the digital version of the book and I couldn't find it anywhere else on the internet. Do you know somewhere I can get it?

Bookmeter ╠╣ class summon
Jun 13, 2022 3:19 AM

Nov 2013
Well, so far this is much, much better than Shinigami wo Tabeta Shoujo.
You all need to watch Nami.

More topics from this board

» New Japanese Release?

Shadow565 - May 21, 2015

1 by Zefyris »»
May 24, 2015 11:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.