Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
May 26, 2016 12:14 PM

Mar 2016
@Phillarius, why did u make the same thread 3 times tho. ó.ó

Anyway, I ain't cheating on my waifu.
yangires > yanderes > tsunderes > other deres
May 26, 2016 12:31 PM

Mar 2015
What's the difference between a waifu and a girlfriend in the first place?
what
May 26, 2016 1:01 PM

Mar 2016
I see a big problem, it's two-timing.
yangires > yanderes > tsunderes > other deres
May 26, 2016 3:02 PM

Aug 2014
A waifu.. for me.. is a [censored] that is not real.. and i dont wanna cross that line

a las. i shall be on my way.. to conquer a real girl.. [that will cosplay for me] farewell mi lads

May 26, 2016 5:01 PM

Jan 2016
I do not understand...

I mean, a Waifu would always stick together, even in the worst scenarios... She would not just abandon you.

What kind of spam threads are these!?

"...ahh, you're really wonderful. I like you. Oh, of course Mari-san is the first okay? I won't give up on Mari-san being my legal wife."
May 26, 2016 5:25 PM

Apr 2009
Nyarlathothep said:
TheBrainintheJar said:
Do people with waifus actually exist or is this just a stereotype losers invented to make fun of others?

Maybe they lower women because they are not very popular? And the waifu is a dream for them, to forget how sad and lonely they may be, so I don't think it's to make fun at others. I do think that the waifu may also be a cause of why they don't like 3D much : Ideal vs real, they see 'Better', they want 'Better'
you mean they are just incapable of dealing with an actual person with feelings and more than 4 personality traits
deadoptimist said:
Though I think shit-flinging should also have standards - no personal, no behind the scenes.
May 26, 2016 6:07 PM
Mar 2016
Most teenagers with gf oftenly have terrible end relationship. It's different story if you are husband and wife
May 26, 2016 6:11 PM

Oct 2015
kawaiiyuris said:
Nyarlathothep said:

Maybe they lower women because they are not very popular? And the waifu is a dream for them, to forget how sad and lonely they may be, so I don't think it's to make fun at others. I do think that the waifu may also be a cause of why they don't like 3D much : Ideal vs real, they see 'Better', they want 'Better'
you mean they are just incapable of dealing with an actual person with feelings and more than 4 personality traits

Yup, and with a person with faults, too.
May 27, 2016 3:45 AM

Oct 2010
I have a waifu and I won't ever have a girlfriend, so this must be true.

In all seriousness, I did consider making a birthday cake for one of my favorite male characters. I thought it would be fun lol. I'd line up the plushie, keychain, and figure I have of him around the cake, put a picture of him on display on my laptop behind the cake, and then take a picture of the event just like the Japanese K-ON/Love Live otaku do! It would be amusing. My partner would probably make fun of me for days, but he'd get free cake out of it so he can't complain.
May 27, 2016 3:08 PM

Aug 2015
What is a waifu? I want to know from the most certain source i can think of, so i ask you people. Anyways you love furuta so i automatically love you
May 27, 2016 3:15 PM

Oct 2015
KaiserNazrin said:
Mkim said:
So why exactly you need a girlfriend if you have a waifu?
-Senpai- said:
Why would you need a filthy 3d girlfriend if you have a waifu?

Because your waifu is not real and she won't cuddle with you.

You sir are have brought a new level savage to this thread and deserve a medal for it.
May 27, 2016 3:35 PM

Oct 2015
You said:
3D girls are disgusting
anyone who prefer 3D girls compared to 2D waifu are feggits

I am shocked to find you are the same age as me I was hoping you where some teenager having trouble in middle school which would be the norm for someone who writes that.

KaiserNazrin said:
If your waifu is real, they won't like you and think you are creep. They will go for the popular and successful guys and not some losers that hide in their mother's basement watching anime all days.

Look in the mirror, do you really think you are much better than those 3D girls you hate so much? Highly unlikely.

/\There is so much truth in this statement /\

to be fair lads if your waifu was real and could speak she probably say this "please just let me go I have no interest in you at all" or call the cops or use what anime superpowers they have to rip you to pieces.
May 27, 2016 3:41 PM

Nov 2012
-Asagi- said:
I do not understand...

I mean, a Waifu would always stick together, even in the worst scenarios... She would not just abandon you.

With all my heart i hope this is a troll or something.. the replies on this thread gives me -20 faith in you guys
You clipped my wings and blamed me when i couldn't reach the stars.
May 27, 2016 3:43 PM

Oct 2015
AndyShoes said:
What is a waifu? I want to know from the most certain source i can think of, so i ask you people. Anyways you love furuta so i automatically love you

I don't think you are troll cause I see you on a lot of forums being serious so I will believe you are not a troll but a waifu is a anime character that an anime fan claims to be their wife and acts as if they are married to that character even thought they don't exist. They don't just act they would do stuff like hang a collection of photos of their waifu on the walls of their room or have a body pillow with that character on it. Basically its kind of creepy if you think about it.
May 27, 2016 3:46 PM

Oct 2015
Phillarius said:
-Asagi- said:
I do not understand...

With all my heart i hope this is a troll or something.. the replies on this thread gives me -20 faith in you guys

if that is 20 out of a 100 you will have to be prepared to lose the other 80 if you keep watching this tread my friend because a lot of these guys are serious.
May 27, 2016 3:55 PM

Apr 2016
I don't have gf but do have waifu.

I'm very chill about the whole waifu thing and basically view it as a way of someone telling you their favorite anime girl. I don't even have a pillow or any merchandise.

Someone can have a fav anime girl that they wouldn't be attracted to, which is where it can be confusing. I would say you have to be attracted to your waifu. Normally the characteristics that make a person like a character also make them attracted to the character though so favorite and affection go together easily.

No doubt most ppl who had a waifu would date her if she were real, but that doesn't mean that person is obsessed with the fictional thing.
May 27, 2016 4:27 PM

Jan 2016
Phillarius said:
-Asagi- said:
I do not understand...

Do not worry, I lost any bit of hope i had about yourself by taking my post seriously just now.

"...ahh, you're really wonderful. I like you. Oh, of course Mari-san is the first okay? I won't give up on Mari-san being my legal wife."
May 27, 2016 4:46 PM
Jul 2018
Be a greedy bastard and have the best of both dimensions. It dead ass isn't hard to have either lol
May 27, 2016 5:26 PM
May 2016
Having a waifu and a GF is just a maturity thing imo. I feel like you can honestly get really into the waifu RP but still have a stable relationship, maybe they have a waifu too!
May 28, 2016 6:24 AM

Aug 2015
Cyborg_Dragon said:

I don't think you are troll cause I see you on a lot of forums being serious so I will believe you are not a troll but a waifu is a anime character that an anime fan claims to be their wife and acts as if they are married to that character even thought they don't exist. They don't just act they would do stuff like hang a collection of photos of their waifu on the walls of their room or have a body pillow with that character on it. Basically its kind of creepy if you think about it.

You've said it bro, it's kind of creepy. Being obsessed with something that doesn't exist at this level it's unthinkable.

Anyways, thanks for the trust! <3 <3
May 28, 2016 7:12 AM

May 2016
If one waifu is equal to 0 girlfriend, I think I have negative girlfriends right now.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 28, 2016 7:16 AM

Jul 2013
Your waifu isn't even real so h*ck yeah you wouldn't have any girlfriend if you don't even have anything.
May 28, 2016 4:40 PM

Oct 2015
I know for a fact that people take their "waifu's" pretty seriously. Personally, that is not my type of thing, but I could care less if someone has a waifu.
May 28, 2016 8:37 PM

Dec 2015
kongwung said:
Elegade said:
Who needs a girlfriend when your waifu is 100 times better? With VR becoming more popular, all we need is time and a fleshlight and it's basically a woman.

2D will love you forever, 3D will leave as soon an 9 inch bulge is front of them.

:D I love how you speak out my mind lol
May 28, 2016 8:46 PM

May 2016
I honestly thought the waifu thing was not real. Like I joke about how Yuki from The Disappearance of Nagato Yuki-chan is my waifu (because she is) all the time but I had no idea there were people that took it to that level. To each his own I suppose.
May 29, 2016 10:30 AM

Nov 2012
-Asagi- said:
Phillarius said:

Do not worry, I lost any bit of hope i had about yourself by taking my post seriously just now.

Well, at least i had some hope to start with. Thankzie fella.

Cyborg_Dragon said:

if that is 20 out of a 100 you will have to be prepared to lose the other 80 if you keep watching this tread my friend because a lot of these guys are serious.

If i graded out of 100 i'd be in -4000 right now
You clipped my wings and blamed me when i couldn't reach the stars.
May 29, 2016 12:52 PM

Dec 2010
Be a real man. You can always do a threesome with them.

Its a lot of easier than encouraging your real gf to invite another girl into your sex, but you can do this easily with waifu. A lot of vaseline and hardcore action, that how i roll 8)
May 29, 2016 1:18 PM

Oct 2015
Phillarius said:
-Asagi- said:

Well, at least i had some hope to start with. Thankzie fella.

Cyborg_Dragon said:

If i graded out of 100 i'd be in -4000 right now

For me its UNDER -9000 (smashes scouter)
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Are you mentally ill?

Ejrodiew - Apr 24

27 by hypergoob »»
4 minutes ago

Poll: » Bluey is the most watched anime in the world now

tsukareru - Apr 24

29 by ISeeLifePeople »»
23 minutes ago

» Believe it or not, but my father-in-law works for law enforcement

DesuMaiden - Yesterday

13 by hypergoob »»
28 minutes ago

» Dracula, Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde or Frankenstein(books)?

Absurdo_N - Apr 23

11 by xthewarwithinx »»
3 hours ago

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

676 by Hitagi__Furude »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.